Jean's Bridal Reviews

Jean's Bridal 5
Jean's Bridal 6
Jean's Bridal 7

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2018

Blake always amazing. So understanding and eager to fulfill all my wants/dreams/needs. She shared her opinion on each dress perfectly and ultimately helped me find the dress of my dreams! I had a terrible experience at 2 other places and If it wasn't for Blake I would have been discouraged!

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2018

Blake was our consultant and she was wonderful! She really knew what she was talking about and made a couple of suggestions that I never thought about but ended up going with! The whole experience was wonderful!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Mariama · Married on 04/28/2018

Jean’s Bridal continues to live up to and exceed her reputation. Finding my dress was seamless.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Kitty · Married on 04/28/2018

We walked in Jeans and our Search for the perfect dress ended. The Bride, Mother of the Bride, and Mother of the Groom.....done. We also sent our Groomsmen in for their tuxedos. It was a “1 Stop” shopping experience for our wedding and it truly turned out to be the best day ever. The people at Jeans are undoubtedly the best! Thank you Jeans

Sent on 05/15/2018

Rikki · Married on 04/07/2018

We had such an amazing experience at Jean's Bridal. Blake was amazing and very helpful. I wouldn't have been able to find my dress without her!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Kristian · Married on 03/24/2018

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jean’s Bridal. I found my dream dress and bridesmaids dress at this boutique. They were so attentive and professional. Ariana was the best!

Heather · Married on 03/17/2018

Michelle was fabulous and found exactly what I wanted!

Paige · Married on 03/10/2018

They are very attentive and helpful! They give honest feedback without being rude or pushy.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Hannah · Married on 12/16/2017

I had an incredible experience at Jean's! I had a short timeline to pick out the dress and while some other bridal shops made me feel bad about this, Jean's was so helpful and said it was no problem. I went to about 5 different shops and tried on probably 40 dresses. Jean's made me feel comfortable and scheduling alterations was easy. They have a great selection of dresses to fit each bride's budget. 100% recommend Jean's to brides in the Charleston area!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kyra · Married on 11/25/2017

my family has been purchasing from Jean's Bridal for years and I am happy to keep the tradition going! The professionalism and hospitality is above amazing!! Love them!

Kate · Married on 11/18/2017

My experience at Jeans Bridal was phenomenal. When I called to make an appointment they were very helpful and gave me a time that worked well for me. When I arrived there, thirty minutes before my appointment time, with my five bridesmaids and a mother of the bride and a mother of the groom they immediately started pulling dresses for me and made me feel very welcome. I would recommend this shop a million times for customer service, quality and cost.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

I had such a great experience finding the perfect dress! Everyone was very helpful and kind.

Sent on 02/02/2017

lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely loved my experience with Jean's Bridal. Their staff is incredibly helpful in finding my dream gown! They really want to make sure you are confident you LOVE the dress you choose, which is easy since Jean's has so many beautiful gowns.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 09/30/2017

I just want to add that the person who helped me find my wedding dress was amazing. I can't remember her name off the top of my head but she had really short brown hair. Keep her around as long as you can! @ thank you very much

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Jean's Bridal! I had been to several shops before I got to Jean's, and was excited with the great selection of dresses they had! I fell in love with 2 very similar dresses there and picked one as my dream dress and bought it with a veil! I had my alterations done there as well, and they were great to schedule appointments with. They added sleeves and bra cups to the dress, and everything looked perfect on my big day! I also bought my dress over a year before my wedding and it came in about 8 months before, but they kept it there until my last fitting a few weeks before the day, which was a huge relief to not worry about!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Leigh Ann · Married on 09/24/2017

I really loved working with Blake and especially on my initial visit. She had great feedback and I really liked how she helped me select a dress by having two top picks and leaving all others behind. It made the overwhelming dress selection process a breeze!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Brandee · Married on 09/23/2017

It was a joy for my sister and I to find our dresses in Jean's shop! We happened to walk in without an appointment and they were extremely accommodating! Blake was an absolute expert and pulled both of the dresses we ended up with. No pressure at all to "sell" us on a higher pricepoint. They actually seemed to want us to be happy with the gowns above all else. I highly recommend Jean's Bridal!

Sent on 09/30/2016

danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Blake was so helpful when helping me find my amazing dress! She made the process fun and I felt beautiful the whole time:)

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2017

I used Jean's to find my wedding dress and for all of the alterations. We had a great experience with them from the first day we walked in. The staff worked hard to help me find a dress (and I might add I am quite picky). They picked dresses that I might no of originally picked off the rack but were quite flattering and then helped me find all the right accessories once I found the perfect dress. I would highly recommend Jean's for any Bride to Be.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jen · Married on 09/02/2017

Paisley was so helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for. To top it off, she made the experience so much fun! I would certainly recommend Jean's Bridal. Thanks Paisley!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Mandy · Married on 08/05/2017

Blake was awesome at helping me find my perfect wedding dress. She is very creative and picked the perfect dress for me to try on and buy. She listens to exactly what your vision is and brings it to life. Thank you Blake!!

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • User7766096 · 1+ year ago

Everyone at Jean's was very accommodating and patient. I really enjoyed how sincere the women who helped me were. I felt like they were helping me find the look that was best for me, not just trying to sell me something. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Adrienne · Married on 07/08/2017

I walked in without an appointment and walked out with my wedding dress. Jean is wonderful!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2017

I LOVED my experience at Jean's! From the moment we walked in the door, everyone was so friendly and helpful. Jean and the other bridal consultants listened to what I had in mind and helped find/create my dream dress! Making dress shopping very stress free! Everyone at Jeans was AMAZING! I live in New York and had to take a few trips to SC for fittings and I honestly looked forward to going each time! I FINALLY got to wear my dream dress at my wedding this past July and I truly felt like a princess! I had TONS of compliments on how beautiful my dress was. A few days after the wedding, I said to my husband how much I loved my dress and wish I got to wear it again, to not be alarmed if he comes home one day and I am wearing it around the house! LOL =)

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Jeans Bridal is!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Elizabeth Gove (Feldhaus)