Jean's Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Bethany J. Married on 08/05/2021

5 Stars for Jean's Bridal

I highly recommend Jean's Bridal. The building was clean and looked professional. The individuals that assisted me with finding my dress were kind and did not hover. Taylor was able to match my gown with some gorgeous jewelry. They gave me the perfect amount of attention without going overboard. I recommend Jean's Bridal to anyone that would like great service and a beautiful dress!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 05/04/2019

Flexible and Amazing Dresses

I tried on quite a few dresses, but ended up going with the first one! Everyone in the shop is extremely helpful and they were able to coordinate with my busy schedule and long-distance planning (I even coordinated fittings with business trips so I didn't have to travel more than once!). Fittings were scheduled for Friday afternoons so I didn't have to take a full day off from work, and I picked my dress up the morning of the wedding so that it wouldn't wrinkle. Very conveniently located in Mt Pleasant. Definitely would recommend as your first stop (I ended up canceling my other two!) in the wedding dress search!
    Caroline Married on 07/28/2018
    Blake always amazing. So understanding and eager to fulfill all my wants/dreams/needs. She shared her opinion on each dress perfectly and ultimately helped me find the dress of my dreams! I had a terrible experience at 2 other places and If it wasn't for Blake I would have been discouraged!
    Amanda Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing Talent and Incredible Professionalism

Not only is Jean and her team amazingly talented, but they were incredibly professional and such a pleasure to work with. They asked me about what different styles I would be interested in and what my price range was. Never did they try to push me out of my price range or try to lead me one way or another. Even when I wasn't sure about how something looked or fit, they provided me with helpful, honest feedback and was so grateful! But their help didn't stop there. Not only do they have amazing dresses, but they made sure that they tailored my dress to fit just perfectly. My comfort was their main goal and I couldn't have been happier. They have dresses for all occasions, so I will be sure to give them my business again as well and I will definitely tell my friends and family about them. I don't want to look anywhere else!
    Brittany Married on 06/21/2018
    Blake was our consultant and she was wonderful! She really knew what she was talking about and made a couple of suggestions that I never thought about but ended up going with! The whole experience was wonderful!
    Kitty Married on 04/28/2018
    We walked in Jeans and our Search for the perfect dress ended. The Bride, Mother of the Bride, and Mother of the Groom.....done. We also sent our Groomsmen in for their tuxedos. It was a “1 Stop” shopping experience for our wedding and it truly turned out to be the best day ever. The people at Jeans are undoubtedly the best! Thank you Jeans
    Mariama Married on 04/28/2018
    Jean’s Bridal continues to live up to and exceed her reputation. Finding my dress was seamless.
    Rikki Married on 04/07/2018
    We had such an amazing experience at Jean's Bridal. Blake was amazing and very helpful. I wouldn't have been able to find my dress without her!
    Kristian Married on 03/24/2018
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jean’s Bridal. I found my dream dress and bridesmaids dress at this boutique. They were so attentive and professional. Ariana was the best!
    Heather Married on 03/17/2018
    Michelle was fabulous and found exactly what I wanted!
    Paige Married on 03/10/2018
    They are very attentive and helpful! They give honest feedback without being rude or pushy.
    Hannah Married on 12/16/2017
    I had an incredible experience at Jean's! I had a short timeline to pick out the dress and while some other bridal shops made me feel bad about this, Jean's was so helpful and said it was no problem. I went to about 5 different shops and tried on probably 40 dresses. Jean's made me feel comfortable and scheduling alterations was easy. They have a great selection of dresses to fit each bride's budget. 100% recommend Jean's to brides in the Charleston area!
    Kyra Married on 11/25/2017
    my family has been purchasing from Jean's Bridal for years and I am happy to keep the tradition going! The professionalism and hospitality is above amazing!! Love them!
    Kate Married on 11/18/2017
    My experience at Jeans Bridal was phenomenal. When I called to make an appointment they were very helpful and gave me a time that worked well for me. When I arrived there, thirty minutes before my appointment time, with my five bridesmaids and a mother of the bride and a mother of the groom they immediately started pulling dresses for me and made me feel very welcome. I would recommend this shop a million times for customer service, quality and cost.
    Jamie Married on 11/05/2017
    Jean and her ladies make the dream team! Helpful but not pushy and have a way of making you feel like a million bucks. I had a week to find a dress- for a short engagement window and they made it happen.
    Amanda Married on 10/21/2017
    I had such a great experience finding the perfect dress! Everyone was very helpful and kind.
    Lauren Married on 10/14/2017
    Absolutely loved my experience with Jean's Bridal. Their staff is incredibly helpful in finding my dream gown! They really want to make sure you are confident you LOVE the dress you choose, which is easy since Jean's has so many beautiful gowns.
    Jessica Married on 09/30/2017
    I had a wonderful experience working with Jean's Bridal! I had been to several shops before I got to Jean's, and was excited with the great selection of dresses they had! I fell in love with 2 very similar dresses there and picked one as my dream dress and bought it with a veil! I had my alterations done there as well, and they were great to schedule appointments with. They added sleeves and bra cups to the dress, and everything looked perfect on my big day! I also bought my dress over a year before my wedding and it came in about 8 months before, but they kept it there until my last fitting a few weeks before the day, which was a huge relief to not worry about!
    Caitlyn Married on 09/30/2017
    I just want to add that the person who helped me find my wedding dress was amazing. I can't remember her name off the top of my head but she had really short brown hair. Keep her around as long as you can! @ thank you very much
    Leigh A. Married on 09/24/2017
    I really loved working with Blake and especially on my initial visit. She had great feedback and I really liked how she helped me select a dress by having two top picks and leaving all others behind. It made the overwhelming dress selection process a breeze!
    Brandee Married on 09/23/2017
    It was a joy for my sister and I to find our dresses in Jean's shop! We happened to walk in without an appointment and they were extremely accommodating! Blake was an absolute expert and pulled both of the dresses we ended up with. No pressure at all to "sell" us on a higher pricepoint. They actually seemed to want us to be happy with the gowns above all else. I highly recommend Jean's Bridal!
    Danielle Married on 09/09/2017
    Blake was so helpful when helping me find my amazing dress! She made the process fun and I felt beautiful the whole time:)
    Meghan Married on 09/03/2017
    I used Jean's to find my wedding dress and for all of the alterations. We had a great experience with them from the first day we walked in. The staff worked hard to help me find a dress (and I might add I am quite picky). They picked dresses that I might no of originally picked off the rack but were quite flattering and then helped me find all the right accessories once I found the perfect dress. I would highly recommend Jean's for any Bride to Be.
    Jen Married on 09/02/2017
    Paisley was so helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for. To top it off, she made the experience so much fun! I would certainly recommend Jean's Bridal. Thanks Paisley!
    Mandy Married on 08/05/2017
    Blake was awesome at helping me find my perfect wedding dress. She is very creative and picked the perfect dress for me to try on and buy. She listens to exactly what your vision is and brings it to life. Thank you Blake!!