123 Reviews for Jean's Bridal

Sample Sales (1)
Customary (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
123 Jean's Bridal Reviews

Blake always amazing. So understanding and eager to fulfill all my wants/dreams/needs. She shared her opinion on each dress perfectly and ultimately helped me find the dress of my dreams! I had a terrible experience at 2 other places and If it wasn't for Blake I would have been discouraged!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Blake was our consultant and she was wonderful! She really knew what she was talking about and made a couple of suggestions that I never thought about but ended up going with! The whole experience was wonderful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jean’s Bridal continues to live up to and exceed her reputation. Finding my dress was seamless.

Profile Picture Mariama, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jean’s Bridal. I found my dream dress and bridesmaids dress at this boutique. They were so attentive and professional. Ariana was the best!

Profile Picture Kristian , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was fabulous and found exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They are very attentive and helpful! They give honest feedback without being rude or pushy.

Profile Picture Paige, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

my family has been purchasing from Jean's Bridal for years and I am happy to keep the tradition going! The professionalism and hospitality is above amazing!! Love them!

Profile Picture Kyra, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My experience at Jeans Bridal was phenomenal. When I called to make an appointment they were very helpful and gave me a time that worked well for me. When I arrived there, thirty minutes before my appointment time, with my five bridesmaids and a mother of the bride and a mother of the groom they immediately started pulling dresses for me and made me feel very welcome. I would recommend this shop a million times for customer service, quality and cost.

Profile Picture Kate, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an incredible experience at Jean's! I had a short timeline to pick out the dress and while some other bridal shops made me feel bad about this, Jean's was so helpful and said it was no problem. I went to about 5 different shops and tried on probably 40 dresses. Jean's made me feel comfortable and scheduling alterations was easy. They have a great selection of dresses to fit each bride's budget. 100% recommend Jean's to brides in the Charleston area!

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had such a great experience finding the perfect dress! Everyone was very helpful and kind.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely loved my experience with Jean's Bridal. Their staff is incredibly helpful in finding my dream gown! They really want to make sure you are confident you LOVE the dress you choose, which is easy since Jean's has so many beautiful gowns.

Profile Picture lauren, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I just want to add that the person who helped me find my wedding dress was amazing. I can't remember her name off the top of my head but she had really short brown hair. Keep her around as long as you can! @ thank you very much

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a wonderful experience working with Jean's Bridal! I had been to several shops before I got to Jean's, and was excited with the great selection of dresses they had! I fell in love with 2 very similar dresses there and picked one as my dream dress and bought it with a veil! I had my alterations done there as well, and they were great to schedule appointments with. They added sleeves and bra cups to the dress, and everything looked perfect on my big day! I also bought my dress over a year before my wedding and it came in about 8 months before, but they kept it there until my last fitting a few weeks before the day, which was a huge relief to not worry about!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils

I really loved working with Blake and especially on my initial visit. She had great feedback and I really liked how she helped me select a dress by having two top picks and leaving all others behind. It made the overwhelming dress selection process a breeze!

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a joy for my sister and I to find our dresses in Jean's shop! We happened to walk in without an appointment and they were extremely accommodating! Blake was an absolute expert and pulled both of the dresses we ended up with. No pressure at all to "sell" us on a higher pricepoint. They actually seemed to want us to be happy with the gowns above all else. I highly recommend Jean's Bridal!

Profile Picture User7262136, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Blake was so helpful when helping me find my amazing dress! She made the process fun and I felt beautiful the whole time:)

Profile Picture danielle, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used Jean's to find my wedding dress and for all of the alterations. We had a great experience with them from the first day we walked in. The staff worked hard to help me find a dress (and I might add I am quite picky). They picked dresses that I might no of originally picked off the rack but were quite flattering and then helped me find all the right accessories once I found the perfect dress. I would highly recommend Jean's for any Bride to Be.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/3/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Veils, Bride

Paisley was so helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for. To top it off, she made the experience so much fun! I would certainly recommend Jean's Bridal. Thanks Paisley!

Profile Picture User7732538, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Blake was awesome at helping me find my perfect wedding dress. She is very creative and picked the perfect dress for me to try on and buy. She listens to exactly what your vision is and brings it to life. Thank you Blake!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Jean's was very accommodating and patient. I really enjoyed how sincere the women who helped me were. I felt like they were helping me find the look that was best for me, not just trying to sell me something. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress.

Profile Picture User7766096, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I walked in without an appointment and walked out with my wedding dress. Jean is wonderful!

Profile Picture User7062597, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVED my experience at Jean's! From the moment we walked in the door, everyone was so friendly and helpful. Jean and the other bridal consultants listened to what I had in mind and helped find/create my dream dress! Making dress shopping very stress free! Everyone at Jeans was AMAZING! I live in New York and had to take a few trips to SC for fittings and I honestly looked forward to going each time! I FINALLY got to wear my dream dress at my wedding this past July and I truly felt like a princess! I had TONS of compliments on how beautiful my dress was. A few days after the wedding, I said to my husband how much I loved my dress and wish I got to wear it again, to not be alarmed if he comes home one day and I am wearing it around the house! LOL =)

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Jeans Bridal is!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Elizabeth Gove (Feldhaus)

Photos
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jean's Bridal was awesome to me!! Great selections for plus size brides at very reasonable prices. Everyone was very helpful.

Profile Picture User6290532, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Stephanie at Jean's Bridal made my shopping experience a breeze. Being a plus size bride, the whole concept of dress shopping was daunting. Stephanie listened to what I wanted, understood my preferences, and helped me feel amazing. I loved how positive the girls were, and the environment was calm and organized. I went to another dress shop and it was much more chaotic. I would send all my friends to Jean's.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews