Jeannie Mutrais Photography Reviews

Jeannie Mutrais Photography 7
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 08/30/2019

Very professional and helpful

Leading up to the wedding Jeannie and her team really took it upon themselves to get to know the couple and a little about their love history. She really gave us the personal feel on our wedding day by knowing names and knowing getting to know our families so she knew exactly who to grab for pictures. She played a big role in my wedding day going so smooth. She assisted with keeping me on my wedding timeline. She was very professional and her communication skills couldn't be better. Her ability to project her voice really came in handy when guest seemed to be lost as to where to go next. The team made sure an opportunity to capture a great moment didn't slip through their fingers. They made sure we got pictures when the lighting outside was perfect. I highly recommend Jeannie and her team for the professionalism and honesty.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Rebecca Nelke · Married on 09/29/2018

Best photographer

Jeannie is such a wonderful person and photographer! She was perfect for our engagement and wedding photos. She spent so much time to make it personal and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing, Professional, Perfect wedding photos

Jeannie was absolutely amazing to work with on and leading up to our special day. Jeannie is extremely professional and friendly, she has one of those personalities that put you at ease. I can’t begin to describe how happy my husband and I are with Jeannie’s artistry. Jeannie and her team made sure to get every shot we requested. Jeannie is a extremely talented photographer and was able capture us as a couple. You will not be disappointed with Jeannie‘s work. Our photos are amazing and we could not have asked for a better photographer. I would highly recommend Jeannie Mutrais .
    Thank you for giving us pictures that will allow us to relive our special day for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 14
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 15

Brent Shears · Married on 07/28/2018

Brings the party!

Jeannie is a breath of fresh air and has the best personality. She brought a great value to our wedding and I can’t recommend her enough, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Valerie · Married on 03/24/2018

Jeannie was awesome! We had a casual wedding celebration and she got everything just right! She was able to take great shots and even brought photo booth props that she made!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Heather · Married on 03/04/2018

Jeannie is the BEST! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and our photos turned out better than we could ever expect. Neither of us are models but Jeannie made us feel like we were on our wedding day. She was so easy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Jeannie for giving us photos that captured our perfect day!

Sent on 04/27/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 02/17/2018

Jeannie did a wonderful job! My pics turned out gorgeous!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 16
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 17

Rachel · Married on 12/10/2017

Jeannie is AWESOME! She has such an amazing personality that makes your special day even brighter! She has great ideas of poses and shots and make you feel absolutely comfortable in the photos. She has an amazing eye for natural beauty and her pictures reflect that. The pictures are natural and bright and are not over edited. She is also efficient! We were pushed for time and she was able to get shots quickly - some we didnt even know she took that captured moments we missed! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/16/2018
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 18
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 19

Tom · Married on 12/10/2017

Jeannie was our wedding photographer. She is so easy to work with because she just exudes happiness. She knows exactly the perfect moments to shoot without you even knowing about it. She gives great direction on how you should pose and she's super fast! And whenever you need her to shoot you with a group of friends she'll drop everything, even her plate of food for you. Also the pictures were very natural to the setting like you were actually there. I am not a fan of those fake looking movie style editing.I think she should charge more so you are getting a great value! I couldn't recommend her enough.

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 20
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 21

Krista · Married on 10/07/2017

Jeannie and her team were exceptional. Not only did we LOVE our wedding photos, we loved our experience with her and her team. Jeannie has such a warm and inviting personality - really makes you feel happy, beautiful and excited on your wedding day. Her and her team also made the photography process seamless - we got all the photos we wanted (she's AMAZING at both posed and candids - which we wanted!) and didn't feel like we spent the whole day posing for photos. She has so many great and creative ideas and truly knows how to personalize the couple's experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jeannie Mutrais!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 26
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 27
  • F

Franz · Married on 09/30/2017

Having Jeannie as our photographer for our wedding is an experience on itself! Our pictures came out fabulous and the process is highly professional. She went above and beyond for us. She’s very artistic too!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 28

Evan · Married on 09/16/2017

What can I say besides Jeannie is the best...!!! She is so caring and wonderful at what she does and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed with no stress at all. She is willing to go far beyond what you ask for from a photographer and is willing to work with you in any way possible. She always has a smile on her face and makes it easy to work with. I will work with her again and was an absolute pleasure. Thanks JEANNIE!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Jeannie was incredible to work with! I cannot say enough good things about her. We got married on one of the hottest weekends in San Diego over the summer and everyone was sweating and melting and on the verge of getting grumpy (and in need of a cool cocktail) but Jeannie made taking our photos so much fun and they came out stunning!! I was shocked when I saw the photos and there was not a single bad one. She so perfectly captured the love and the fun and all of the special moments from the entire day, and her eye and attention to detail were top notch. Our photos are such a perfect mix of the day and of all of the emotions--some hilarious candids, stunning glamour shots, memories of all of the personal and stylistic details, romantic and intimate moments, amazing group shots of the guests and everyone on the dance floor, and of course some of the tear filled and tender moments. Beyond Jeannie's amazing talent as a photographer, she is also just the sort of person you want as a guest at your wedding. She is so kind and fun and gracious; we really enjoyed getting to know her and can't wait to have an occasion to work with her again. Also, her second shooter was fantastic as well, and we got all of our pictures back after just about a month, which I have heard is an incredibly quick turn around for wedding photos! And they were all incredible--we had hundreds to look through, and they were all perfectly touched up in a way that enhanced them without going too far. We will cherish our photos and memories of working with Jeannie for years to come. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Andrew · Married on 08/05/2017

Jeannie and her crew were a ton of fun to work with and they did a great job capturing our joyful day. Thanks, Jeannie!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 29

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2017

I can’t wait for the next special event so I can have more amazing photos I can share with everyone. She is Very reliable, organized, professional and very kind hearted. She went above and beyond to capture those special moments!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Jeannie Mutrais Photography 30
  • Y

Yoko · Married on 11/19/2016

Loved her pictures, personality and professionalism! She was super helpful during the wedding day as well. She's been consistently cheerful, motivated and energetic, so that our vendor meeting (with other vendors) went smooth in a good mood. I can't thank enough! She sent us a very cute USB device with all the color and b/w pictrues, which was very convenient to me. Loved the layouts, colors, and timings of the pictures!

Sent on 01/21/2017
  • W

Welby · Married on 04/03/2016

Jeannie is amazing! She is quick to get good shots and not make you stand in spot for hours, allowing us to spend more time enjoying the day with our guests. Fab with kids also!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jeannie was such a joy to work with on our engagement and wedding pictures! She was very fun and made the whole experience very easy. She saw great opportunities for different backgrounds at our venue and was able to work quickly so that we got to hang out with our guests as much as possible. Was such a pleasure to work with her and her assistant. They did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Belinda · Married on 02/14/2016

Jeannie is an amazing photographer and great person. Her pictures are beautiful. My husband and I could not imagine being comfortable with an other photographer.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Shadda · Married on 01/09/2016

Jeannie is such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive to emails, questions, and requests. She is also very talented at what she does and captured a lot of sweet, candid moments on our wedding day. We wanted to take pictures with each table of guests and Jeannie was amazing at helping us move along on schedule without feeling rushed. I loved having Jeannie shoot both our civil ceremony and our larger wedding, and I'm excited to book family sessions with her in the future! :)

Sent on 05/04/2016

Thuy · Married on 10/24/2015

Jeannie did an amazing job photographing our wedding. From day one, she was very responsive and answered all my annoying questions. We didn't want any of the particulate packages she had and she was really flexible when it came to modifying and adjusting. She was really great at listening to what we wanted, and offered great advice and feedback based on her experience with large weddings. She met with us before the wedding to discuss a timeline for the day, and talk about our preferences in terms of the types of photos we wanted. At the wedding, Jeannie was really great at giving directions to our very large and rowdy guests (262 to be exact) and moved very quickly. She's also really great with kids and can really get them to pay attention and smile for the camera. I've received a ton of compliments from family and friends about our photos, and our photographer. I was so happy with our wedding photos that afterwards, I bought my sister a gift card to do family portraits with Jeannie, and those turned out great as well. The pictures were delivered to us in a really cute package, and our photo book was so amazing that we ended up ordering an extra copy. Jeannie has such a great, positive energy and she's really great with people. It's exactly what you'll want for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Vicky · Married on 07/25/2015

Jeannie and her team were great! She's fun yet professional. She was able to deal with all the chaos when it came time for group photos, as my wife and I both have huge families. She really helped wrangle everybody together, never got frustrated and always got the shot. We also really appreciated that she had fun and creative ways for us to pose and really knew what poses made us look good. :) We loved all the photos that Jeannie got for us!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2015

Jeannie was such a joy to work with! Her calm and relaxed attitude was perfect for the Big Day. She captured every moment perfectly and effortlessly. I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jeannie was great to work with. She had a clear vision for what shots she wanted to take and didn't waste any of our time. We got a personalized photo shoot; we felt like celebrities. She's very flexible, on time, and fun!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Gina · Married on 05/31/2015

Jeannie is a great photographer who brings alot of talent and enthusiasm to her work. She is very professional and always listened to what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 04/29/2016