Jeanize Cilliers Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cassandra Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent!

Jeanize was amazing to work with! Very helpful and took care of everything we needed without interfering in the flow of our day at all. She’s super nice and makes everyone feel comfortable. Highly recommend!
    Matt C. Married on 10/14/2018

Wouldn't change a thing

We loved having Jeanize capture our special day, she spent the whole day with us and was great to work with.
    Brittany Married on 09/22/2018

Loved Jeanize

Jeanize was great! She did everything I wanted and more. I would definitely recommend!
    Matthew H. Married on 07/21/2018

Fantastic! Amazing photos from an amazing photographer!

Our wedding pictures turned out amazing and we couldn’t be happier with the way the look! Jeanize was so easy to work with and very professional about everything. She worked extra hard to make sure we got every single pose we wanted as well as sharing her own ideas for great poses that turned out amazing too. I would recommend her to anyone who wants any kind of pictures taken at all, she will do an amazing job for you.
    Michelle N. Married on 06/30/2018

Fantastic photographer

I have used Jeanize several times for family pictures in the past. When I needed to pick a photographer for my wedding, I was so happy Jeanize was available. She was open to discuss an unique pictures I wanted. When I received the pictures back from the wedding, I couldn’t have been more pleased! She does a fantastic job!
    Jera Married on 04/28/2018

My Best Wedding Decision

Without a doubt, booking Jeanize for our wedding was the best decision I could have possibly made. SHE WAS FANTASTIC! I cannot say enough positive things about her. We had her take our engagement pictures and our wedding photos, and they all turned out so beautifully. Neither my husband or I am very comfortable in front of the camera, so it was important to us to find someone to help make us feel at ease. Jeanize definitely did this and so much more; we actually had fun having our photos taken! She listened to what we had in mind, offered suggestions, and ultimately made sure that the pictures ended up perfect. I don't think I will ever use another photographer again. I cannot recommend her enough.
    Sami T. Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Jeanize is such an amazing photographer and she is so easy to work with because she is so kind and funny! She made our engagement sessions so much fun and the photos turned out beautifully! She also did our wedding and I could not have asked for more fantastic photos! They always say not to skimp when it comes to your wedding photos and hiring her as our photographer was the best decision I made! We have since used her for family photos and have now found a photographer for life! I highly recommend her for all your photo needs!!
    Brandi Married on 11/04/2017

High Quality!

Jeanize did an amazing job with both our engagement photographs and our wedding photographs! Awesome customer service and very creative!
    Nikkii Married on 10/22/2017

Perfect wedding photos

Fun and easy to work with. She had great ideas, but was interested in what we wanted. She captured great shots of all aspects of our wedding. Very affordable for the amount of sensational shots we got. Everyone loved the pictures. She also had pose ideas to make sure I look the best.
    Tamera R. Married on 06/25/2016

Raney Wedding/Engagement pictures

Jeanize was so great to work with and is SO talented!! She did both our wedding and engagement photos and we couldn't have been happier with both. She made sure that we took all of the photos that we wanted and she had tons of other ideas! I would definitely recommend her to others!
  • Lane
    Lane Married on 04/08/2016

Wonderful!

Jeanize was recommended to us by dear friends and we were so happy selected her. We met prior to our wedding and went over the shots we wanted to make sure to capture. We were having a small, intimate wedding and wanted our pictures to reflect that and capture all of our guests. She got them all and more! We have continued to use Jeanize to capture all our family moments!
    Sara W. Married on 06/26/2015

You will cherish her photos forever.

We were lucky enough to have Jeanize as not only our wedding photographer, but also the person to take our first family photos with our son.
    She made our whole family feel comfortable, and the photos she took at our wedding, both posed and candid, are hanging in all of our homes. Jeanize is professional, talented, warm, friendly, and efficient. I have had so many compliments on her work, and I can't say I have a single complaint with anything she has done for us. Thank you Jeanize for being not only ridiculously talented, but also extremely well priced!