Jeanine Leigh Photography Reviews

4 | Plant City, FL

4 Reviews for Jeanine Leigh Photography

Leah · Married on 03/14/2015

Jeanine was the best photographer i could ask for! She was super helpful in planning time frames and such. She was even there for me when I was feeling overwhelmed. During the wedding she was she was half ninja half ghost. I hardly noticed her but she got all the shots I could ask for and more. She is talented beyond belief and one great lady.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Katrina · Married on 05/24/2014

Jeanine was amazing from start to finish. Courteous, professional, artistic and so much fun, she really made our wedding photographs perfect and working with her was such a great experience. Our pictures are beautiful and the turn around time for them was very quick so we didn't have to wait long to see them. I would absolutely recommend Jeanine Leigh Photography to anyone getting married or just wanting to capture a special time in their life.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2013

Jeanine and I have been friends for over 10 years, but this did not stop her professionalism from shining through! She has a wonderfully artistic eye, and truly captured the essence of our day. I am eternally grateful to Jeanine for the services she provided, she is a talented lady with a bright future ahead of her!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Katie · Married on 08/11/2012

I can't even put into words the wonderful experience and pleasure it was to work with Jeanine! Numerous times I was blown away by her generosity, care, attention to detail, and selflessness. It is obvious how much she cares about her work and her clients. She helped to make our wedding day stress free and FUN! She wasn't overwhelming and produced the most amazing photos! She captured our vows, our love, our friends/ family, and every interaction in between! I look back and and am beyond blessed to have sweet memories because of her work through her photos and how she carried herself throughout, on the day of, and even months after with getting the pictures to us. Money and time very well spent!

Sent on 07/24/2013