Jeana's Great Cakes Reviews

Jeana's Great Cakes 3
  • Rebecca and Evan

Rebecca and Evan · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome to work with

Jeana did an amazing job on our cake! It was perfect in every way and her raspberry filling was to die for! Definitely recommend!

Stefanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Jeana was amazing to work with! She was very professional and worked with us on all our wants and needs. She was at the venue on time and most importantly the cake tasted amazing! We received so many great reviews from our guests about how good the cake was! Would highly recommend Jeana!

Monica · Married on 11/04/2017

ADORABLE! Thats Jeana and her cakes! We wanted 4 separate cakes rather than the more traditional stacked cakes. She make each of them a little different in decoration and yet they all matched. My husband and I went for a tasting and she was just so personable and cute we just knew her cakes would be too. I sprung one final visit on her close to the date for my mother to try her cakes and she accommodated! We had 3 different flavors/fillings and each was amazing! Would definitely book her again and in fact I have a friend who booked her and we can't wait to eat her cake at that wedding next year!

Jeana's Great Cakes 4
    Jeana's Great Cakes 5
    Jeana's Great Cakes 6
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/30/2017

Jeana was an amazing person to work with, and I'm so glad we booked her for our late July wedding. Not only are her cakes amazing and delicious, but she was super easy to work with and flexible with our schedule! We loved her fillings for her cakes and it lasted a long time after the wedding. Her decorating skills are amazing and people raved about our cake! We happened to have our down time as she dropped it off and all of my bridesmaids were super impressed with the display! She even took a late order of 100 cookies for us, and they were amazing! I would recommend her to anyone in the area, she is a great person and awesome to work with. She will take your vision and make it happen!

Allison · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I were SO HAPPY that we had Jeana make our wedding cake. We knew from the first meeting with her that she was the the one to make our cake! She spent time getting to know us and designing our cake, she's extremely personable and incredibly talented. Jeana came and set up our cake at the venue on the day of our wedding and when I saw it I thought it was more beautiful than I had even imagined. On top of all of that, it was DELICIOUS! I recommend the double chocolate, it was to die for! Furthermore, I would definitely recommend Jeana to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Maria · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeana is amazing at what she does. She was very friendly at the tasting and very attentive to what we wanted. Our wedding cake was beautiful and was exactly what we wanted. The price was definitely reasonable and was worth every penny. Everyone loved it!!

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

Reviewed On 10/16/2016 Heather F
    I 100% recommend Jeana! She had many flavors to offer and they were all delicious. She was so patient and helpful with the consultation. I came in with an idea of what I wanted and she listened and drew out examples and showed me pictures to bring my vision to life. About a week before the wedding, she called to touch base and confirm all of the details and this really set me at ease. She delivered the cake safely and on time. Everything was perfect. Several of our guests asked us where the cake was from and that they loved it. We can't wait to eat our top tier at our anniversary.

daniel · Married on 02/20/2016

Jeana is a super friendly talented cake baker and designer. We got a three layer cake that looked beautiful, was very tasty, and pretty reasonably priced too. You can't go wrong if you go with her.

Jeana is a small operation. Some other places we went to had a sales person our front, whose only job was sales, and didn't really know the intricacies of the design process. Jeana does everything herself. When we met with her for the tasting, she whipped out a pad and colored pencils and started drawing up cake designs right there.

Ed · Married on 10/25/2015

Jeana was truly delightful to work with and her cake was AWESOME! She gave you the feeling that your wedding and your cake was the most important priority she had.

Great cake & customer service! Very helpful in deciding what to do.

• User5419161 · 2+ years ago

Jeana's did a WONDERFUL job on our wedding cake this September. We initially had trouble selecting a cake vendor, and immediately knew Jeana would be our choice when we met her. She is beyond helpful sharing ideas, hints, and last minute advice as the day nears. She has many fillings and cakes to choose from- almost too many since everything was delicious!

I called in a mini panic when the tree stump we were going to use as a base for our cake fell through and she helped immediately by providing a tree stump she already had- no worries! When she arrived, she stayed to help my aunt set up the cookie table after doing a perfect job on the cake. Thanks for all the great work Jeana, we truly appreciate it!

Chris · Married on 05/02/2015

Jeana was recommended to my mom and sister while they were planning my sister's wedding. After an amazing cake on her wedding day, we decided that no one else would do our cake for our wedding. Jeana set up a time for tasting and to design our cake and we sat down one evening to plan it all out. She gave us amazing insight on the design we should do, types of flavor pairings and made it all simple and fun. I am not a huge cake eater and her cake samples left me wanting more.

The day of our wedding, I finally got the see the final product and it was even more stunning in person. Not to mention it tasted wonderful. Jeana made the whole process easy and as worry free as possible and we will be using her again if we ever need a cake for a special occasion.

Susan · Married on 10/07/2014

Jeana is fabulous to work with!! She is creative, imaginative, and a wonderful baker!!!! She created a baby shower cake a few years ago for a family member and we knew we had to have her create our wedding cake!! The cake was simple, but classy. Just what we were looking for!!! The flavors were delicious and made you want more. We will continue to return to Jeana for future cakes!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Thee best person to work with. Amazing tasting cakes, incredibly friendly, helped me with a different idea for the grooms cakes which was unreal:), and the wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous.

Joseph · Married on 08/31/2014

We hired Jeana for our wedding to create a three tiered cake for our wedding of about 100 people. The photos that we were shown did not do justice for the master pieces that Jeana is able to create! The cake was absolutely gorgeous and was able to withstand a relatively large cake topper and hold up against 90 degree outside heat. She even made us a small cake for our anniversary as our head count exceeded our initial estimate.

We would easily recommend Jeana for any baking needs and would urge you to book with her in advance as her talent will only become more in demand in the future.

Thank you Jeana!!

Lauren · Married on 08/09/2014

Jeana made our cake for our wedding. After meeting her and sampling her cakes, we knew she would do a great job. I can honestly say that was the one area of the planning that we did not have to worry about. Jeana is awesome!

Alyssa · Married on 08/02/2014

Choosing the cake was my now husband's favorite part of wedding planning. We met with Jeana and instantly loved her. She was easy to talk to and really listened to what we wanted.

I took Jeana a picture of what we wanted our cake to look like, but instead of fondant I asked her to use butter cream-she is the ONLY person who said it was possible, everyone else said they couldn't do it. Not only did Jeana do it, she did it perfectly and it was delicious too! Everyone raved about the cake-both the look and the taste. My husband had multiple pieces, and we can't wait to eat the top layer next year :)

Carol · Married on 02/15/2014

Absolutely beautiful and delicious wedding cake!!! Great price, very personable and professional

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2014

Our cake was awesome and everyone was please. It was beautiful!

Angie · Married on 11/15/2013

Jeana is dedicated to her clients. Her artistic creativity mixed with the amazing cake ingredients is the perfect combination for a wedding cake that people will talk about for years. Thank you so much for your professionalism, dedication, creativity, and outstanding cake. I highly recommend Jeana’s Great Cakes!!

Thanks
    Angie and Joe

• ... just add coffee

jamie · Married on 10/13/2013

Oh goodness, where do I even begin? Jeana's cake is hands down the best cake that I have ever had. In fact, I'm eating some of the leftovers now.

We first met Jeana at a bridal show back in January. We scheduled to meet with her a few weeks later. She was wonderful. We chatted and tasted cake. We talked about the vision for the cake right down to the tiniest details. Jeana is ridiculously creative and personable. She is so easy to talk to and she takes your every thought into consideration.

Her cakes are phenomenal. Every flavor that we tried, we were in love with. We eventually chose 3 flavors - 1 for each tier. We even tacked on 2 dozen cupcakes for the kids (which all the adults ate!) just to have more flavors and more cake!

She even conspired with me to have a surprise groom's cake at the rehearsal dinner. I had just a little part of an idea and she talked it over with me on the phone and then ran with it. The end result was absolutely perfect. I request a cake that looked like a pool table with mini cupcakes racked up as the balls. It was amazing.

Her prices are reasonable -- and she really sits down and spends the time with you to discuss everything.

I had a million compliments from everyone about Jeana's cake. I would receommend her to anyone, anywhere, in a heartbeat.

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2013

Jeana is amazing at what she does. She did my sister's wedding cake in 2012, and it was so great that I knew we'd use her for our wedding. Her prices are very reasonable. She responds very quickly to emails and phone calls. She was so nice to deal with in the planning process, very friendly at the tasting, and very open to ideas. Everything we tasted was delicious, it was hard to narrow down the flavors! Our cake turned out even better than I imagined. The design was exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Megan · Married on 10/05/2013

Jeana was Great. We sampled her cakes and fell in love with the taste. We provided 2 photos of our vision which combined together provided exactly what we were looking for in our cake. The finished product was exactly what we wanted. We had four different layers all different flavors and it wasn't more expensive to have different flavors. We liked her samples so much that my fiance even had her make his bachelor cake for the rehearsal based off a picture from a poster. It turned out great as well. Everyone complimented us on the taste and the finished product. Jeana's Great Cakes are GREAT!

Connie · Married on 10/05/2013

Jeana so graciously made my daughters wedding cake with only five weeks notice. She was awesome, and made a beautiful and delicious cake. She was easy to reach and talk to, and she responded to messages quickly. I can't wait to call her again to make another cake!