Jean Muldoon Beauty Reviews

Jean Muldoon Beauty 1
Jean Muldoon Beauty 2
Jean Muldoon Beauty 3

Lish Kennedy · Married on 10/24/2018

Jean is perfect. She really listens and gives you perfect hair for your perfect day.

Jean is amazing. She really listens, is very patient, will redo any tiny strand if it's not quite what you wanted, she gave me such great advice for how much of my up-do to have hanging down, gave me tips on how to keep my hair great all day, even left me with spare pins and hair spray. She was so kind and calming too. I didn't have time to have a trail so I was a touch nervous but I didn't need to be. Jean is honestly the best, my photos are amazing, I felt amazing too. I'd book her again and would recommend her to my friends.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Jean Muldoon Beauty 4
    Jean Muldoon Beauty 5
    Jean Muldoon Beauty 6
  • Kate

Kate Kidson · Married on 07/27/2018

Jean does great hair and makeup; very professional.

I would definitely recommend her to anyone requiring an artist who can create exactly what you're looking for.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Joanna Stockwell · Married on 07/03/2018

Absoluetely divine!

As one can imagine one's wedding day can be stress inducing. Jean was on-time, professional and easy going. Her personality really help me to relax and just enjoy the experience. It didn't hurt that she made me look my very best, I loved my pictures thanks to her handiwork. My beach wedding happened on a windy day and her hairstyle didn't get blown out, amazingly it held up right down to the last sunset picture! Thanks Jean you are an angel!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Patty · Married on 05/08/2018

Jean is amazing and is the perfect person to do your makeup and hair on your wedding day! She was extremely responsive, and after I sent her pictures of the kind of hairstyles I liked, she immediately went to work on my trial day (2 days before the wedding!) and created the look I wanted. Since the hairstyles were full and loose updos, I was afraid it was too complicated, but I was amazed at how incredible she made me look! On the actual wedding day, Jean knew exactly how to calm me down as I was getting nervous and anxious about the wedding. When I wasn't completely satisfied with my hairdo although it still looked amazing, Jean was so patient and reassured me that she will fix it until I was completely satisfied! The end result was stunning and everyone complimented on my hair and makeup! Jean genuinely wants you to be happy and feel beautiful, and she certainly made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! I highly recommend Jean since hair and makeup is such an integral part of your wedding day!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Cat · Married on 10/17/2015

Jean was sent from heaven. She is so professional and fun at the same time. She focused on me the entire time and made me feel so relaxed and confident. She did my hair and make up perfectly and in a timely fashion. I cannot recommend her enough. Any bride would be lucky to have her on her team on the most important day of her life!

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • User5200116 · 2+ years ago

Jean was fabulous!!! I would recommend her to everyone. Her personality was fun and enjoyable to be around. It was like we knew her for years after about an hour. Mahalo!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Jill · Married on 03/27/2015

JEan was absolutely incredible. My hair and makeup were better than I asked for and lasted all day in the Maui sun and breeze!!!
    Never had so many compliments as I did on that day.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Kimberley · Married on 11/28/2014

Jean was so amazing and did exactly what I wanted and even had some recommendations for the weather that would help with my hair and make up. The most nurturing and caring feeling which is what you want on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Maggie · Married on 10/24/2014

As someone who doesn't typically wear makeup or even 'do' my hair, I was very nervous about getting both done by someone I had never met. Jean was great! She was kind, friendly, and very responsive to my concerns. I was very happy with how everything turned out and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jean was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was willing to make last minute changes to accommodate bad weather, she was a calming sweet presence to have with me on my wedding day, and she did a killer job on my hair! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants the convenience of someone coming to you on your special day - and someone who also does a great job!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2014

Very wonderful! I appreciated all the work she did for me. She even brought me a flower for my hair!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Amy · Married on 05/27/2014

We had such a wonderful experience working with Jean. I was more than happy with my hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend her to anybody needing bridal hair or makeup. Thanks Jean for making our wedding day extra special.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jean and her associate were very professional and I was very pleased with her finished product. Her prices were the least expensive I could find for a hair and makeup artist to travel to our condo instead of us meeting at a salon. I had hair and makeup completed for myself and 3 bridesmaids and they finished in about 3 hours. Everything stayed in place for all of us during the entire afternoon and evening. I would definitely recommend Jean's services to a friend.

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/17/2014

When I was looking for someone to do my hair and make-up for my Wedding day, I had to rely on my gut feeling as I was coming from far away and could not meet or have a practice session. Jean was always patiently answering my questions and emails. I thought I knew how I wanted my hair but Jean made other recommendations and I trusted the expert. My expectations were exceeded! I was absolutely blown away at how amazing my hair and make-up turned out. Jean made me look natural and made me feel beautiful.
    My family and friends were all extremely satisfied with her work as well. I wish jean was closer to me, I would go see her every time I need to feel better :)

Sent on 10/31/2014

Mary Ann · Married on 06/28/2015

My makeup stayed on throughout the night. The only problem I had were my eyelashes, they kept coming off. Other than that all my bridesmaids and myself looked beautiful! Thank-you Jean!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Laurel · Married on 04/30/2015

Jean came to our Condo and did both my hair and makeup for our wedding, she did a great job and even offered me makeup tips for a photo shoot we were doing a few days after the wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2015
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/18/2015

3.5

Jean was great! We did a trial which was extremely important because I was able to provide some feedback on what I like/ didn't like about the trial, so on the actual wedding day I was very happy with my makeup and hair! Jean was also very friendly and professional.

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • User4420729 · 2+ years ago

Jean was amazing. She arrived on time and started right away after having had a look at the pictures we had. There were 3 of us (one bride and two bridesmaids) and she had 3 hours to get us ready (hair & makeup) and she finished right on time.

Sent on 09/23/2014