15 Reviews for Jean Muldoon Beauty

Contour Makeup (2)
Consultations (1)
Blowouts (1)
15 Jean Muldoon Beauty Reviews

Jean is amazing and is the perfect person to do your makeup and hair on your wedding day! She was extremely responsive, and after I sent her pictures of the kind of hairstyles I liked, she immediately went to work on my trial day (2 days before the wedding!) and created the look I wanted. Since the hairstyles were full and loose updos, I was afraid it was too complicated, but I was amazed at how incredible she made me look! On the actual wedding day, Jean knew exactly how to calm me down as I was getting nervous and anxious about the wedding. When I wasn't completely satisfied with my hairdo although it still looked amazing, Jean was so patient and reassured me that she will fix it until I was completely satisfied! The end result was stunning and everyone complimented on my hair and makeup! Jean genuinely wants you to be happy and feel beautiful, and she certainly made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! I highly recommend Jean since hair and makeup is such an integral part of your wedding day!

Profile Picture Patty, 5/8/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Jean was sent from heaven. She is so professional and fun at the same time. She focused on me the entire time and made me feel so relaxed and confident. She did my hair and make up perfectly and in a timely fashion. I cannot recommend her enough. Any bride would be lucky to have her on her team on the most important day of her life!

Profile Picture Cat, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jean was great! We did a trial which was extremely important because I was able to provide some feedback on what I like/ didn't like about the trial, so on the actual wedding day I was very happy with my makeup and hair! Jean was also very friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Ivy, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

My makeup stayed on throughout the night. The only problem I had were my eyelashes, they kept coming off. Other than that all my bridesmaids and myself looked beautiful! Thank-you Jean!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Jean was fabulous!!! I would recommend her to everyone. Her personality was fun and enjoyable to be around. It was like we knew her for years after about an hour. Mahalo!

Profile Picture User5200116, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jean came to our Condo and did both my hair and makeup for our wedding, she did a great job and even offered me makeup tips for a photo shoot we were doing a few days after the wedding.

Profile Picture Laurel, 4/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

JEan was absolutely incredible. My hair and makeup were better than I asked for and lasted all day in the Maui sun and breeze!!!
Never had so many compliments as I did on that day.

Profile Picture Jill, 3/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jean was so amazing and did exactly what I wanted and even had some recommendations for the weather that would help with my hair and make up. The most nurturing and caring feeling which is what you want on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Kimberley, 11/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As someone who doesn't typically wear makeup or even 'do' my hair, I was very nervous about getting both done by someone I had never met. Jean was great! She was kind, friendly, and very responsive to my concerns. I was very happy with how everything turned out and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jean was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was willing to make last minute changes to accommodate bad weather, she was a calming sweet presence to have with me on my wedding day, and she did a killer job on my hair! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants the convenience of someone coming to you on your special day - and someone who also does a great job!

Profile Picture User4418284, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very wonderful! I appreciated all the work she did for me. She even brought me a flower for my hair!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had such a wonderful experience working with Jean. I was more than happy with my hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend her to anybody needing bridal hair or makeup. Thanks Jean for making our wedding day extra special.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jean and her associate were very professional and I was very pleased with her finished product. Her prices were the least expensive I could find for a hair and makeup artist to travel to our condo instead of us meeting at a salon. I had hair and makeup completed for myself and 3 bridesmaids and they finished in about 3 hours. Everything stayed in place for all of us during the entire afternoon and evening. I would definitely recommend Jean's services to a friend.

Profile Picture User4422848, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

When I was looking for someone to do my hair and make-up for my Wedding day, I had to rely on my gut feeling as I was coming from far away and could not meet or have a practice session. Jean was always patiently answering my questions and emails. I thought I knew how I wanted my hair but Jean made other recommendations and I trusted the expert. My expectations were exceeded! I was absolutely blown away at how amazing my hair and make-up turned out. Jean made me look natural and made me feel beautiful.
My family and friends were all extremely satisfied with her work as well. I wish jean was closer to me, I would go see her every time I need to feel better :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jean was amazing. She arrived on time and started right away after having had a look at the pictures we had. There were 3 of us (one bride and two bridesmaids) and she had 3 hours to get us ready (hair & makeup) and she finished right on time.

Profile Picture User4420729, 2+ years ago, 1 Review