JDynes Productions Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
    Kiandra B. Married on 03/27/2022

Videography services for 03.27.22 wedding

It was such a pleasure working with Jordan for our wedding! He brought our special day to life and captured all the beautiful moments. From start to finish, Jordan was easy to work with. He was always a phone call, text or email away and stayed in constant communication with me. Our videos came out AMAZING and he worked faster than expected to get them back to us after the wedding. I would highly recommend JDynes Productions for videography services and I would definitely work with him for future events.
    Emily Z. Married on 11/12/2021

Jordan is amazing!

Jordan was one of our favorite parts of our wedding. He really did go above and beyond. My family and friends have continued to say how kind and hardworking he was. On top of how great he is as a person, his work speaks for itself. The video he sent us was delivered so fast and it was everything I could have imagined and more. We are so grateful to have these memories and we can’t thank Jordan enough for capturing them.

JDynes Productions's reply:

Thank you Emily! I had an amazing time and I am glad I could make a lasting impression on everyone!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/16/2021

Excellent Wedding Video Experience

We had Jordan capture our wedding at Iron Manor and I’m so glad we made the choice! He created a video that perfectly showcased our wedding day. I’ve probably watched it 20 times already. We got so many compliments!

JDynes Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I’m glad you love it, It was beautiful I even go back and watch it myself pretty often!
    Clarisa A. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Work!

Jordan went above and beyond with working with my husband and myself for our wedding. He worked around our budget and really listened to what content we wanted. Even after the wedding he continued to work around our specific requests and was always supportive and patient. His work is amazing I will be contacting him for future events.

JDynes Productions's reply:

Thank you so much 😁this means so much to me, I enjoyed every second working with y’all and I’m looking forward to the future!
    Michelle Married on 07/31/2021

Very nice young man and great quality of work

Was very friendly and professional, quality of work was excellent.
    Tae J. Married on 07/29/2021

Memorable Experience

I was throughly blown away by this videographer, would highly recommend to those of you out there for your special days.
    Vanessa M. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing individual

Jordan did an excellent job with our wedding video! We get so many compliments on it. It's nice to show people a 10 minute video as opposed to hauling out an album of 500 pictures. He was extremely professional, and even though he captured every moment of our day we hardly noticed him around with the camera. I would recommend Jordan for any major event you would like immortalized in a short and beautiful film (if you need an example, watch our video :) )
    Keyara F. Married on 07/15/2021

Wedding Photographer

Jordan was very patient and understanding throughout the entire process. He also gave us great directions and contributed amazing ideas that helped make my cousin's wedding photos come out magical. Being the made of honor, he helped make my jobs way easier!