Jdog Studios Reviews

46 Reviews for Jdog Studios

• Brooke

Brooke Bartman · Married on 07/11/2020

Bartman wedding

Jason has always been super professional and flexible especially in these crazy times. I am super happy that chad and I went to the Appleton wedding show because that is where we met our amazing photographer. We cant thank jason enough for making our day truly unforgettable and now we have photos to look back on forever.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Jdog Studios's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review. Your group was really fun and easy to work with. I can't wait to work with you guys again in the future.

Brannon Hoff · Married on 10/12/2019

JDoG Studios is the best

He and his assistant were very professional and super fun to work with and I would gladly book them again for my wedding

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • F

Falena · Married on 10/04/2019

Very talented photographer with a fantastic personality!

Jdog studios is the best out there! I have recommended him to many people! I just hope the people I've told take my advice! Jason is a true professional at what he does. He showed up early, always full of energy, and just a wonderful person. We could not be happier to have chosen him to take our pictures for the day! He makes it easy, gives you directions on how to pose and he makes you look good! He jokes around and if you have idea on a picture he makes it happen! I have nothing but positive things to say! Another positive thing is that his turn around for getting you the pictures from your special day is so quick! It's awesome! If we were able to give him more than 5 stars for each category we would!! He has excellent assistant that helped in a tremendous way too! She took pictures, climbed through tall weeds, angled the stubborn light! She was amazing as well!! Everything was just so easy flowing and done in a superb way! I just wish there was more time in the day for more pictures!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Jdog Studios's reply:

Falena, Thank you for the wonderful review. We had a great time working with you both. You were both easy to work with and laid back. Made our lives easy. Thank you again for letting us share your special day.
  • Meagen

Meagen Anthony · Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding

Jason is outstanding! From the first meeting we had with him to the end of our wedding he was amazing! Always had us smiling and laughing! Made us feel so comfortable with everything he and his assistant were doing!
    For us the most important was to have a great photographer for our special moments, that’s why we met with Jason first and planned our wedding around him!
    Jason is absolutely perfect for anyone looking to have their special day captured!
    We could never thank him enough for the beautiful pictures and everything else! If we could give more than 5 starts we would!

Mike and Meagen

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kim Guenther · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing photographer!

Jason was amazing! He was super responsive, professional and stuck with my timeline to a T! Our photos were perfect! He made the day fun! I couldn’t have imagined having a different photographer! Way to go Jdog!

Eden Lund · Married on 08/23/2019

I could not have asked for a better Photographer

Jason is amazing to work with. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Also I could not have asked for more beautiful photos. If Jdog studios is available for your day I would say book him and I promise you that you won't regret it. The day after my wedding there were 20 edited photos posted on my Facebook in the morning by Jdog studios.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Mikayla Thiel · Married on 08/17/2019

Jdog Studios review

Jason was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was timely in his responses, friendly, funny, and professional. We could not be happier with our experience with him and would definitely recommend him to all our family and friends. We absolutely love all of our pictures!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jdog Studios's reply:

Thank you Mikayla for the kind words. You were both a pleasure to work with as well. Keep in touch.

Brittny Dudzik · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing 🲵🲵🲵

OMG!!!! When I first met Jason I knew he was perfect. You just have to click with someone to let them photograph you. His webpage had stunning photos. Jason was fun, outgoing and hilarious. He makes being photographed fun and not awkward at all. He already gave us our sneak peeks and each and every one is ABSOLUTEY PHENOMENAL!!!! His sidekick for the day, Anita, was kick ass too!!! She was always helping me fix my dress, earrings and hair. She was so fun to work with too!! I can't express how happy we are that we chose Jdog photography. He captured the moments perfectly that we will treasure forever!!! 😍😍😍😍 5/5 stars!!

• Judy

Judy Gettendorf · Married on 07/27/2019

Very fun and fantastic photos!

Jason and team were amazing to work with! They are very professional and know just what to say to get that genuine smile from everyone. Fun, friendly and easy going. Quick to respond to emails and answered all questions at any given time.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jason Marchant · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent Photographer

Jason did a wonderful job and our wedding pictures turned out great! We had terrible weather the morning of (tornado warnings, downpouring rain, and power outages) but Jason showed up on time and was prepared for anything. Luckily the weather cleared up and we had a wonderful day! Jdog Studios was extremely professional and experienced.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kim Kloes · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing to work with!

Jdog Studios was great from the first time we met. He was down to earth and easy to work with. The pictures were amazing! We've received so many compliments.

• Snowden

Snowden Zastrow · Married on 07/09/2019

J Dog studios did an excellent job!

Jason was great- he took our engagement & wedding photos. He has great ideas but will also work with whatever ideas that you have as well. I love all my photos. I have so many fantastic photos it’s hard to limit which ones to hang in my home!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Mitchell Freiberg · Married on 06/29/2019

Very impressed with the quality of work

We met Jason at our very first wedding showcase and instantly were impressed. We were impressed by the creativity he brought to his photos, how he made posing for engagement and wedding pictures fun, and the quality of work was outstanding! We really have found a family photographer in Jason.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Linda Sabel · Married on 06/29/2019

Creative, professional, and fun to work with

Jason from JDog Studios was the photographer for my daughter and son-in-law’s wedding. He took beautiful, unique photos and captured all of the joy and fun of the day without being obtrusive or taking too much time. He was very well organized, and finished up the formal photos with family and the wedding party quickly. He has a great personality and was fun to work with. If you are looking for high quality wedding photos that stand out from the crowd, give Jason a call!

• Cally

Cally · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend

This review is way long overdue. My husband and I had a incredible time working with Jason. He was very confident in his work, and made sure we were as comfortable as we could be. He has a true talent and his work shows his true passion for all he does. He had captured all the sweetness and love that came with our small wedding. Jason has been there for our whole process between our engagement shoot to even after our big day! Jason has been more than just a photographer but a huge supporter and a friend! If there is anything in the future to be photographed I would choose him in a heartbeat, his work is priceless. Our big day was beautiful and my husband and I are very grateful to have found someone to ensure we can enjoy reminiscing about "the day" , and cherish them forever! His professionalism has been spot on as our time with him we were able to fully relax and trust our pictures would end up phenomenal as they did, There was plenty of laughs and the time was easygoing. He has made our dreams come true - I would give him 10 stars if I could! Thank you Jason!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Quality

JDog was great to work with. Pictures are clear and great quality! He also goes above and beyond to make your ideas come to life!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Brian Hoefs · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome Phototgrapher!

Jason did a great job with our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures. The wedding day pictures turned out even better than we expected. Lots of great pictures throughout the day but the one's on the baseball field are the most memorable one's. We really liked the pictures and received lots of great compliments from those in the wedding party or individuals that attended the wedding. We have multiple pictures displayed around our house from the work that Jason did. He was great to work with and I would highly recommend him as a photographer for your big day!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jdog Studios's reply:

Thanks Brian. Your check is in the mail.lol You guys were both great to work with. Thanks for letting me share your big day. Let's get together again soon.

Jon Shelenske · Married on 03/11/2019

Jason's Review

My wife knew Jason from previous work and was a no-brainer when looking for someone to capture our path to marriage. He was open to all of our unique ideas from Steampunk to must have photos. His easy going nature and jokes kept us at ease and big smiles on our faces. The photos capture the engagement and wedding so perfectly. We can’t believe the quality of the pictures and look forward to years of photos as our family grows.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Jdog Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You were all ton of fun to work with. Thank you again for letting me be a part of your special day. The wedding day turned out beautiful. I hope we get to work together again in the future.

Ashley Brandenburg · Married on 01/26/2019

The BEST of the best!

Jdog Studios is hands down the BEST of the best. Our engagement and wedding pictures were absolutely stunning and have received so many compliments from family and friends! Jason is not only extremely professional but also a lot of fun when it comes to capturing important moments in your life. He takes amazing photos, in fact I don’t think I’ve ever looked better in one! We couldn’t have found anyone better and we plan on going back to him for other milestones in our life such as maternity and baby arrival when the time comes, anniversary’s and family photos for years to come! His assistant, Hollywood, takes Amazing photos also! They are phenomenal at what they do and care deeply about the moments they are not only photographing for you but sharing with you! They will make your day so easy and you can relax knowing they have every one of your photo needs covered! I highly recommend them for any occasion near and dear to your heart!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Jdog Studios's reply:

Thank you for the great review. I am super happy that we were there to freeze with you both. You guys are a great couple and I wish you many years of happiness. Let's hang out again soon.
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 01/07/2019

Simply Amazing!

Jason and his assistant was a pleasure to work with! His attention to detail and creativity were spot on! We were blown away with our engagement and wedding pictures. We had so many compliments! Go with J-dog Studios and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jdog Studios's reply:

Thanks Amy. We had a blast with you guys as well. You guys were one of my favorite couples to work with.

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

One of the things you should "splurge" on for your wedding is a good photographer. Jason at JDog Studios is, hands down, the best. Too often in others wedding photos I see the forced smiles, fake smiles, and very little genuine happiness. Not with Jason! He is amazing at not only capturing the "typical" photos (like standing with family, bridal party, etc.) But also sneaking pictures in between those, where you're not even paying attention to him because you're laughing at something someone said. I love candid pictures. My husband is NOT good at taking pictures. At all, but you'd never know by the pictures that were taken of him! If you have a dream, Jason can make it come true.
    I'm so glad I've had the pleasure of working with Jason, and I feel like I've left the experience with a new friend.
    I highly recommend JDog Studios for ANY photography needs!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jacob Grasee · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing to work with and beautiful pictures!

We had so much fun working with Jason. Words cannot express how great our engagement and wedding pictures turned out! We will be definitely be working with Jason again in the future, when we expand our family!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jdog Studios's reply:

Thanks Jacob for the great review. Your wedding was beautiful. Thanks for letting us share it with you. We will have to get together again soon.

Elliot · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a great experience with Jason! He was professional, responsive, and easy going! He had a very quick turn-around time with our pictures, which was awesome. He took advantage of the beautiful outdoor setting and we have amazing photos from it! We are so happy with how our photos turned out and are so lucky to have such great photos of our special day.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Jason at Jdog studios is nothing but amazing! We met him at the Green Bay wedding show and after our short conversation, I already knew I wanted him as our photographer. He was very professional and his work was so unique. We loved looking at all of his out-of-the-box ideas for photos and he was so excited to try some with us. For our engagement photo session my husband was nervous at the start, and within the first ten minutes he was laughing like crazy and was so happy we hired Jason as our photographer.
    On our wedding day, Jason and his assistant were able to capture every special moment from the morning with rain to the night with sparklers. He kept all the ideas coming with hilarious shots of all the fun and joy we had on our special day. I still keep staring at our wedding photos in awe over how beautiful they are and how they are so US. I can’t say enough for how amazing Jason was and I would recommend him to anyone. Our experiences with him were nothing but fun and joyful, and we hope to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 09/05/2018

RACHEL · Married on 07/13/2018

I really enjoyed working with Jason. He is very professional and easy going. He made taking pictures fun and relaxing. Our wedding pictures are amazing and am so thankful we had the opportunity to work with him. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day!

Sent on 09/05/2018