206 Reviews for J&D Productions, LLC

Toning (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
202 J&D Productions, LLC Reviews

Jessica and her team are absolutely amazing! Pictures are stunning, communication is perfect and her flexibility is appreciated. If you can't meet in person she can do virtual meetings with you. Pictures were ready before promised and photographers make you feel very comfortable.

Profile Picture Marci, 6/8/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Absolutely loved working with J&D Productions. They are very flexible and worked with me to capture every special moment. My wedding vision was as important to them as it was to me and they captured it beautifully. I cannot be more proud of my photos and how they turned out.

Profile Picture Emily, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

J&D was amazing!! We used them for engagements, bridals and wedding. Our pictures were better than we could have imagined. Our photographers were so easy to work with and had great ideas. Jessica was always easy to get ahold of and so nice to work with.

Photo
Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Wonderful to work with. Dependable, flexible, and outstanding pictures!

Profile Picture Danyel, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

J&D Productions were awesome for us. We had a cancelation from our originally scheduled photographer two weeks before our wedding and J&D was able to make adjustments to accommodate our needs with last minute notice. The pictures they captured for us were amazing and we couldn’t have been happier with the outcome. We would definitely recommend J&D Productions to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jessica is heaven sent! She absolutely blew me away. I could not imagine picking a better photographer. From the details, to keeping me calm during the pictures and everything in between. Having the highlight video along with the pictures to watch whenever just truly creates the forever memory we were looking for.

Worth EVERY penny.

Profile Picture Paige, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I hired J&D as our wedding day videographers on November 3 and could not have been more thrilled! They had 2 shooters and I feel like they captured everything perfectly!! I was so sad when they had to leave! We are so anxious to see our wedding day video!

Profile Picture Tiffini, 11/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Video

Had a venue change after initial setup and they didn’t even blink an eye at driving an extra hour out of the way. Thank you for a great experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

J&D Productions did a phenomenal job since day one!!!! The crew has excellent customer service. Every person I invited to the wedding and seen the photos and videos are in love with J&D Productions. If you elect J&D Productions you will not regret them.

Profile Picture Lorenzo, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

J&D did an amazing job with photographing our wedding. They were extremely professional and offered amazing advice during the photo shoots.

Profile Picture E, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

J&D did an amazing job for our special day! My wife and I wanted to make sure we booked a great photographer for our wedding early so we wouldn’t have to settle for a mediocre one. They were the best decision we made! We definitely recommend them to anybody who is in need of a photographer. We thank J&D for everything and appreciate them making our big day one to remember!

Profile Picture Trevor, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Amazing to work with, pictures were stunning. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Before we ever had a wedding date set, I knew I wanted J&D Productions to capture our special day! At our initial meeting, Jessica proved that she would not only be our photographer, but that she would also be a forever friend. She is the most passionate, hard-working, dedicated and fun person to work with. For our engagement photos, she made our vision come to life when we were able to take photos at our high-school, where we first started dating. She is always willing to try new ideas and can make anyone feel comfortable while doing so. She has calmed my nerves every time and given me confidence to be a beautiful Bride. On our wedding day, Jessica and her team did an amazing job staying on schedule and organized. We had to retake Groomsmen photos and even added a last minute first look with my brother! It’s not only about the memories we have but also about having photos to look back on and relive the moments through - J&D Productions has given us just that. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

They were amazing and the footage (especially the drone footage) was amazing!
They were super attentive to our requests and made us feel super special.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

As the mother of the bride, I can say J&D Production did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding. They handled the total package...engagement photos, bridal portraits, wedding pictures, wedding video, and memory album. I was totally pleased with their services and feel it was all at a great value. They worked well with my daughter and myself. Scheduling was never an issue for us.

Profile Picture Tracey, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

J&D Productions exceeded my expectations from our very first meeting with them!!! They were professional, kind, good listeners, and made the entire process very easy for my family. They always went out of their way to be helpful and accommodating with any requests we had. I am so in love with all the images and footage we received from my wedding! This company and all of their team members are the best of the best!!!

Profile Picture Rayme, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jessica was amazing!!! The staff and the whole experience was top notch. We got married at Tuscan Courtyard and they knew exactly how things were going to be, start to finish. Could not have had a better experience and thank you for a lifetime of great memories, photos, and video to remember our special day.

Profile Picture nick, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jessica and Dave are awesome! Their company photographed our wedding and engagement pictures. Everything so far looks stunning, plus it was a hoot to have them at our wedding. They are amazing at what they do, and you can tell they care about making your day magical on film and in real life.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Best decision we made was booking with J&D. We booked our engagement pictures, wedding and videography through them and have zero regrets! Jackie and Nikki were our photographers throughout and I seriously love them! They made us feel comfortable throughout every process and delivered absolutely amazing pictures. We had a hard time picking our favorites because there were so many! Our video is also breathtaking and captured every second of our wedding perfectly! Highly, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits

They are absolutely amazing! We love our photos!

Profile Picture Desiree, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I did not get Jessica for my wedding, but her co-workers were amazing. They got great shots I did not see, and they were kind to everyone at my wedding. Very professional!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

J&D productions is by far THE BEST video/photography contractor I couldn't have hired for our very special day! They captured the most beautiful moments that will last my husband and I a lifetime. I've never been a fan of ANY photos of myself and with J&D, I had a hard time choosing my favorites because every single one of them were awesome! The quality of their photos and video was amazing! Not only are they top notch in quality but some of the best, down to earth people you could meet! I highly reccomend this company to capture your special day! You won't regret it and will have memories that you can relive forever!

Profile Picture Kristan, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! This group is so awesome and very professional!! They made our Daughters day soooo special and did not miss one moment from start to end?????? We can relive this beautiful perfect day over and over again thanks to J&D??????????

Profile Picture Darlene, 3/25/17, 1 Review