JD Photography, LLC Reviews

JD Photography, LLC 5
JD Photography, LLC 6
JD Photography, LLC 7

Sandi · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Marlene and her team were an absolute delight. During our photo shoot, they provided excellent guidance and examples of poses that we could use. They were professional and fun the whole time. In my opinion, they went above and beyond to get us those most memorable shots and ensure that we were having a great experience. She welcomed our ideas and provided her expertise to make sure that our vision was represented in the final product. It felt like we were hanging out with old friends the whole time!We recommend Marlene and her team to anyone looking for an amazing photographer.

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Lexie

Lexie Whitten · Married on 09/09/2019

Marlene is everything

Marlene is so attentive and personable. She does everything in her power to provide you with pinterest worthy pictures. From our engagement session to our actual wedding day Marlene captured us and we had so much fun doing it. I couldnt imagine doing this with anyone else. I love her and couldnt be happier with the job she has done

Sent on 09/12/2019
    JD Photography, LLC 8
  • Marxia

Marxia Alejandra Restrepo Jaramillo · Married on 09/08/2019

Alejandra & Darwin

My husband and I are extremely happy with Marlene. She is an amazing photographer, super professional, very creative, goes above and beyond your needs and expectations, which shows you the type of passion she has, for what she does. If you are looking for quality work, with expertise and a caring photographer, she is the one. Gets 100 stars ....

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Carolina

Carolina Mandaglio · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing experience!

From the beginning of our event to the very end Marlene guided us and supported our ideas. She makes you feel so comfortable. Her suggestions are so creative and the way she works with everyone makes it so smooth and obviously painless. We will continue to use Marlene for all of our future events.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

If I could give this 100.0 I would !! My fiancé and I worked with Marlene and crew recently shooting our engagement session and it was absolutely fantastic ! Rich and I sometimes feel awkward taking pictures and were worried it would be weird. It was the complete opposite. Marlene makes you feel the most comfortable laughing and talking while taking the pictures. The atmosphere is comfortable which makes the pictures come out so natural. I can’t thank her and her crew enough for the attention to detail. Making sure our hair, clothes, shoes even faces look right. She has a vision and her ideas are wonderful. She turns something ordinary and makes it extraordinary. I am in awe over our photos and haven’t stopped staring at them since I got them. That’s another thing, Marlene sent us a sneak peek the same day and we received the album in 24 hours. Amazing service, amazing talent. I can’t thank this crew enough and wishing time would fast forward so we can celebrate mine and Rich’s wedding day and have the opportunity to work with the team again. Can’t wait to see what those will look like ! Hiring JD Photography was the best decision !

Sent on 08/27/2018

JD Photography, LLC 13
  • Doris

Doris · Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding 8/23/19

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! We are so happy that we hired Marlene as our wedding photographer. Marlene and her crew were professional, kind, open to ideas, creative, thoughtful.... so much positivity. Truly thankful for you Marlene and Stephanie! You made our dreams come true. Thank you! I will definitely reach out for more events. xoxo blessings!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    JD Photography, LLC 14
    JD Photography, LLC 15
    JD Photography, LLC 16

Vera G · Married on 05/05/2019

Christening

My experience working with JD photography was awesome! We used them for my son’s Christening. Marlene and Stephanie were very professional and helpful throughout the session! They made us feel comfortable and the day went smoothly. I could not have asked for better people to capture such a special day in my son’s life!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Priscilla Stecz · Married on 05/04/2019

Communion photos

I loved working with Marlene. She was very professional and accommodating. She is very knowledgeable on posing , lighting and detail oriented. I would definitely recommend her! She’s amazing and the photo quality is awesome as well!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Sargenti · Married on 04/24/2019

Amazing photographer

We were very lucky to have Marlene and the JD Photography crew apart of our wedding back on August 26, 2016. Besides having a 260 guest list along with a 22 person bridal party, we also had our gender reveal of our first pregnancy that night. It was an amazing night to say the least. With so much going on in one night, Marlene and her team managed to capture every moment that we will forever cherish.
    Now 2 1/2 years later, we just had another photoshoot with Marlene. This time it included our 2 year old son and his soon to be baby brother growing in my belly. Being 33 weeks pregnant with a toddler on set, Marlene managed again to blow our minds with her unique talent to capture the perfect pictures.
    Any couple looking to truly tell their story needs to look no further than Marlene and the rest of the JD photography crew.
    The pictures will leave you speechless and wanting more!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    JD Photography, LLC 23
    JD Photography, LLC 24
    JD Photography, LLC 25

Dawn · Married on 03/24/2019

Marlene was nothing short of amazing. On what should have been a warm spring day but turned out to be cold and windy, Marlene was able to capture phenomenal images of my fiancé and I. She made us feel comfortable and exhibited professionalism and experience. We were so happy we chose Marlene for our engagement shoot! If you are looking to take great pictures and have a great time doing it then your search is over, JD Photography will not let you down!!!.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Sheila · Married on 12/01/2018

Could not have chosen some one better!

if I could I would give Marlene and her whole crew 100 stars! They are amazing! I couldn’t have chosen any one else to capture my day! Marlene from the very beginning was there for me through all the stress, and craziness of wedding planning! She was there when we needed it! Her crew and her were on time and professional, and amazing( I will say amazing a lot) their pictures are breath taking! The day of my wedding, Marlene, Stephanie, and Vanessa went above and beyond and I couldn’t have been any happier!!! They are honestly the best! Best decision I made other than marrying my best friend!! You will not be disappointed picking JD PHOTOGRAPHY❤️

Thank you guys for everything !

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • DIANA

Diana Castro · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience!!

The BEST and easiest decision I ever made was to hire JD Photography to capture my daughter's baptism! Marlene and her team did such an amazing job capturing all the special moments throughout the day. They were super professional and just had a way of making you feel comfortable while they snapped away. I just LOVE all my pictures and I can't wait to use her for future events!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Shannon Stodnick · Married on 11/16/2018

Best Photographer Ever

Marlene and her team are amazing! Our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to JD Photography - they kept us on time, got amazing shots and are clear professionals. They were fun, easy going, knew what they were doing, and were always quick to respond to any of my questions. The next night Marlene posted some photos from our wedding day and I cannot wait to see the rest! You would be crazy not to book JD Photography for any of your events!! We will be using her again in the future

Sent on 11/18/2018

Pamela · Married on 10/20/2018

Marlene is the most professional, fun, creative photographer there is. I contacted Marlene with intent to do Fall family photos. But she and my soon to be fiancé had other plans! Marlene helped create a wedding proposal right out of a fairytale book. The way she captures a moment with her photograph is breathtaking. My family photos turned into my actual engagement photos. It was the greatest day of my life and to have this amazing photographer there to capture every detail and every moment is something that I will be forever grateful for ❤️

Sent on 10/03/2017
    JD Photography, LLC 26
    JD Photography, LLC 27

Patricia · Married on 10/20/2018

Returning client right here! I was referred to Marlene about 2 years ago by a friend. We had a shoot for professional headshots. The experience left a lasting impression and when I got engaged, I knew right away I wanted to book JD Photography for our engagement photos. We even booked her for our wedding, about a year and a half in advance because we did not want to take any chances. She is very professional, kind and loving. Her positivity and light-heartedness is infectious. When you work with Marlene, it feels as though you’ve known each other for decades. She makes you feel like a rockstar, and the pictures prove it. We recently did our engagement shoot with her and again she delivered! She wants her clients to be happy and she’s always willing to try new things or different poses and is always open to ideas, as crazy as they may seem. If our engagement shoot was this much fun, I can only imagine what our wedding day will bring! I received my photos quickly, with a surprise album. A big THANK YOU to you Marlene for capturing some very special moments. I absolutely recommend JD Photography. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Sent on 10/18/2017

Patricia Miraldo · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolute Pleasure

JD Photography does not disappoint. We’ve worked with Marlene a few times now and I’ve recommended her services to others many times and will continue to do so. This time around we had the pleasure of working with Marlene and her team for our Wedding. They were very professional and created an awesome atmosphere. Our wedding took place on 10/20/2018 and received some photos by 10/22/2018! Marlene is dedicated to her couples and she will make sure her bride and groom are prepped for the best day of their lives. She is very easy to work with and the quality of her work speaks for itself.

We had a bridal party of 20+ people, Marlene and her team didn’t even flinch. They knew exactly what to do to keep the group focused and get some really amazing shots in the time allotted.

Marlene and her team ROCK! High quality photography at very affordable pricing. Look no further, book with JD Photography!

Sent on 11/26/2018

louise · Married on 10/06/2018

Marlene and her team captured our engagement pictures in November 2017 and this past weekend our wedding October 6,2018 . Marlene and her team were very professional and attentive to us and our bridal party . They have a way to keep you smiling through out the whole session of photos and your wedding day ! We couldn’t be happier with Marlene and her team !!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    JD Photography, LLC 28
    JD Photography, LLC 29
    JD Photography, LLC 30
    JD Photography, LLC 31
    JD Photography, LLC 32

Sonia · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing work! I highly recommend Marlene to photograph any special occasion. She is extremely professional and patient! She is creative with her work and captures all the right moments. I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Sandy · Married on 07/20/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Marlene and Stephanie for our engagement photos. We chose to go with them based on reviews from others who worked with them and I cannot express how thankful I am that we did! I am new to all of this picture/wedding stuff, we've never taken pictures like this before so we were nervous and if it wasn't for Marlene I'd still be so lost! Just from speaking with us, they knew exactly the kind of pictures we wanted and boy did they get it right! My fiancé is obsessed with his truck, and Marlene even included it in our photos. They made us feel SO comfortable and they made it so fun and exciting. I received the pictures so quickly, and almost cried looking at them all. No one could have created this vision that we wanted better then them. They made sure we got the perfect shots. It was such an amazing time and I can't wait to see what they do for our wedding day. I highly recommend JD Photography to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Sandy · Married on 07/20/2018

Choosing Marlene as our wedding photographer was the BEST decision we could have made! She was so amazing to work with. We first did our engagement pictures with her, and from that minute we knew we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She was on time, professional, fun, and made taking pictures such a great experience. During our wedding day, you couldn't even tell she was our photographer - her and her crew were THAT much fun to work with! After our wedding, we had so many people ask who our photographer was. I HIGHLY recommend JD Photography! Don't even think twice!

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing photographer to work with. She is very creative in her work. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional to record their special memories whether it be a wedding, sweet sixteen, or any other special occasion.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding 2018

My husband & I were looking for a photographer for our wedding in July 2018. We found JD Photography through a friend that had used her for his wedding & INSTANTLY fell in love with her work. Marlene responded to me right and we set a day to met up to continue to discuss our desires from a photographer for our wedding. She made us feel very comfortable & we got to know each other personally (which is important while looking for a photographer). Marlene was extremely flexible when it came to making sure we were receiving everything that we were looking for in a wedding package. The price and quality was incomparable. Marlene and her crew were absolutely AMAZING from start to finish. We were worried about making sure our photographer was able to capture all of the special moments betwen my husband & I as well as our guests due to the fact that we had 185 guests. However, JD Photography was right on the dance floor capturing EVERYTHING. Our pictures are simply breathtaking & we cannot thank JD Photography enough for capturing the best day of our lives. We look forward to using JD Photography again!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    JD Photography, LLC 39
    JD Photography, LLC 40
    JD Photography, LLC 41

megan · Married on 06/03/2018

5 stars isn't enough for how Amazing Marlene is! She captured so many great shots at our engagement session. It's going to be hard to choose which is my favorite. I'm so excited for our wedding. Thank you

Sent on 08/21/2017

JD Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Megan! Thank you for having me document your beautiful engagement. I can't wait for the wedding day. The love that portrays through your engagement photos shines through as that of true love.

Sandra · Married on 05/19/2018

Words cannot express how grateful for Marlene (and her awesome crew) and honored that they were there to capture our special day. From the very beginning reaching out to Marlene until the day of it was great, between quick responses, giving me awesome ideas/suggestions, to just making our special day so easy. The whole JD Photography crew just have the best vibe about them and they're so much fun. I didn't feel like they were our vendors but our guests, we even had some guests that adored them. Their energy and personalities were just what we wanted and they delivered it all. JD Photography will always be my #1!!

Sent on 05/29/2018