JD Photography, LLC Reviews

JD Photography, LLC 5
JD Photography, LLC 6
JD Photography, LLC 7

Sandi · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Marlene and her team were an absolute delight. During our photo shoot, they provided excellent guidance and examples of poses that we could use. They were professional and fun the whole time. In my opinion, they went above and beyond to get us those most memorable shots and ensure that we were having a great experience. She welcomed our ideas and provided her expertise to make sure that our vision was represented in the final product. It felt like we were hanging out with old friends the whole time!We recommend Marlene and her team to anyone looking for an amazing photographer.

Jessica · Getting married on 08/24/2019

If I could give this 100.0 I would !! My fiancé and I worked with Marlene and crew recently shooting our engagement session and it was absolutely fantastic ! Rich and I sometimes feel awkward taking pictures and were worried it would be weird. It was the complete opposite. Marlene makes you feel the most comfortable laughing and talking while taking the pictures. The atmosphere is comfortable which makes the pictures come out so natural. I can’t thank her and her crew enough for the attention to detail. Making sure our hair, clothes, shoes even faces look right. She has a vision and her ideas are wonderful. She turns something ordinary and makes it extraordinary. I am in awe over our photos and haven’t stopped staring at them since I got them. That’s another thing, Marlene sent us a sneak peek the same day and we received the album in 24 hours. Amazing service, amazing talent. I can’t thank this crew enough and wishing time would fast forward so we can celebrate mine and Rich’s wedding day and have the opportunity to work with the team again. Can’t wait to see what those will look like ! Hiring JD Photography was the best decision !

Jessica · Getting married on 08/24/2019

JD Photography, LLC 8
    JD Photography, LLC 9
    JD Photography, LLC 10
    JD Photography, LLC 11
    JD Photography, LLC 12

Dawn · Getting married on 03/24/2019

Marlene was nothing short of amazing. On what should have been a warm spring day but turned out to be cold and windy, Marlene was able to capture phenomenal images of my fiancé and I. She made us feel comfortable and exhibited professionalism and experience. We were so happy we chose Marlene for our engagement shoot! If you are looking to take great pictures and have a great time doing it then your search is over, JD Photography will not let you down!!!.

Sheila · Married on 12/01/2018

Could not have chosen some one better!

if I could I would give Marlene and her whole crew 100 stars! They are amazing! I couldn’t have chosen any one else to capture my day! Marlene from the very beginning was there for me through all the stress, and craziness of wedding planning! She was there when we needed it! Her crew and her were on time and professional, and amazing( I will say amazing a lot) their pictures are breath taking! The day of my wedding, Marlene, Stephanie, and Vanessa went above and beyond and I couldn’t have been any happier!!! They are honestly the best! Best decision I made other than marrying my best friend!! You will not be disappointed picking JD PHOTOGRAPHY❤️

Thank you guys for everything !

• DIANA

Diana Castro · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience!!

The BEST and easiest decision I ever made was to hire JD Photography to capture my daughter's baptism! Marlene and her team did such an amazing job capturing all the special moments throughout the day. They were super professional and just had a way of making you feel comfortable while they snapped away. I just LOVE all my pictures and I can't wait to use her for future events!

Shannon Stodnick · Married on 11/16/2018

Best Photographer Ever

Marlene and her team are amazing! Our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to JD Photography - they kept us on time, got amazing shots and are clear professionals. They were fun, easy going, knew what they were doing, and were always quick to respond to any of my questions. The next night Marlene posted some photos from our wedding day and I cannot wait to see the rest! You would be crazy not to book JD Photography for any of your events!! We will be using her again in the future

Pamela · Married on 10/20/2018

Marlene is the most professional, fun, creative photographer there is. I contacted Marlene with intent to do Fall family photos. But she and my soon to be fiancé had other plans! Marlene helped create a wedding proposal right out of a fairytale book. The way she captures a moment with her photograph is breathtaking. My family photos turned into my actual engagement photos. It was the greatest day of my life and to have this amazing photographer there to capture every detail and every moment is something that I will be forever grateful for ❤️

JD Photography, LLC 13
    JD Photography, LLC 14

Patricia · Married on 10/20/2018

Returning client right here! I was referred to Marlene about 2 years ago by a friend. We had a shoot for professional headshots. The experience left a lasting impression and when I got engaged, I knew right away I wanted to book JD Photography for our engagement photos. We even booked her for our wedding, about a year and a half in advance because we did not want to take any chances. She is very professional, kind and loving. Her positivity and light-heartedness is infectious. When you work with Marlene, it feels as though you’ve known each other for decades. She makes you feel like a rockstar, and the pictures prove it. We recently did our engagement shoot with her and again she delivered! She wants her clients to be happy and she’s always willing to try new things or different poses and is always open to ideas, as crazy as they may seem. If our engagement shoot was this much fun, I can only imagine what our wedding day will bring! I received my photos quickly, with a surprise album. A big THANK YOU to you Marlene for capturing some very special moments. I absolutely recommend JD Photography. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Patricia Miraldo · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolute Pleasure

JD Photography does not disappoint. We’ve worked with Marlene a few times now and I’ve recommended her services to others many times and will continue to do so. This time around we had the pleasure of working with Marlene and her team for our Wedding. They were very professional and created an awesome atmosphere. Our wedding took place on 10/20/2018 and received some photos by 10/22/2018! Marlene is dedicated to her couples and she will make sure her bride and groom are prepped for the best day of their lives. She is very easy to work with and the quality of her work speaks for itself.

We had a bridal party of 20+ people, Marlene and her team didn’t even flinch. They knew exactly what to do to keep the group focused and get some really amazing shots in the time allotted.

Marlene and her team ROCK! High quality photography at very affordable pricing. Look no further, book with JD Photography!

louise · Married on 10/06/2018

Marlene and her team captured our engagement pictures in November 2017 and this past weekend our wedding October 6,2018 . Marlene and her team were very professional and attentive to us and our bridal party . They have a way to keep you smiling through out the whole session of photos and your wedding day ! We couldn’t be happier with Marlene and her team !!

JD Photography, LLC 15
    JD Photography, LLC 16
    JD Photography, LLC 17
    JD Photography, LLC 18
    JD Photography, LLC 19

Sonia · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing work! I highly recommend Marlene to photograph any special occasion. She is extremely professional and patient! She is creative with her work and captures all the right moments. I look forward to working with her again.

Sandy · Married on 07/20/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Marlene and Stephanie for our engagement photos. We chose to go with them based on reviews from others who worked with them and I cannot express how thankful I am that we did! I am new to all of this picture/wedding stuff, we've never taken pictures like this before so we were nervous and if it wasn't for Marlene I'd still be so lost! Just from speaking with us, they knew exactly the kind of pictures we wanted and boy did they get it right! My fiancé is obsessed with his truck, and Marlene even included it in our photos. They made us feel SO comfortable and they made it so fun and exciting. I received the pictures so quickly, and almost cried looking at them all. No one could have created this vision that we wanted better then them. They made sure we got the perfect shots. It was such an amazing time and I can't wait to see what they do for our wedding day. I highly recommend JD Photography to anyone and everyone!

Sandy · Married on 07/20/2018

Choosing Marlene as our wedding photographer was the BEST decision we could have made! She was so amazing to work with. We first did our engagement pictures with her, and from that minute we knew we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She was on time, professional, fun, and made taking pictures such a great experience. During our wedding day, you couldn't even tell she was our photographer - her and her crew were THAT much fun to work with! After our wedding, we had so many people ask who our photographer was. I HIGHLY recommend JD Photography! Don't even think twice!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing photographer to work with. She is very creative in her work. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional to record their special memories whether it be a wedding, sweet sixteen, or any other special occasion.

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding 2018

My husband & I were looking for a photographer for our wedding in July 2018. We found JD Photography through a friend that had used her for his wedding & INSTANTLY fell in love with her work. Marlene responded to me right and we set a day to met up to continue to discuss our desires from a photographer for our wedding. She made us feel very comfortable & we got to know each other personally (which is important while looking for a photographer). Marlene was extremely flexible when it came to making sure we were receiving everything that we were looking for in a wedding package. The price and quality was incomparable. Marlene and her crew were absolutely AMAZING from start to finish. We were worried about making sure our photographer was able to capture all of the special moments betwen my husband & I as well as our guests due to the fact that we had 185 guests. However, JD Photography was right on the dance floor capturing EVERYTHING. Our pictures are simply breathtaking & we cannot thank JD Photography enough for capturing the best day of our lives. We look forward to using JD Photography again!

JD Photography, LLC 20
    JD Photography, LLC 26
    JD Photography, LLC 27
    JD Photography, LLC 28

megan · Married on 06/03/2018

5 stars isn't enough for how Amazing Marlene is! She captured so many great shots at our engagement session. It's going to be hard to choose which is my favorite. I'm so excited for our wedding. Thank you

Sent on 08/21/2017

JD Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Megan! Thank you for having me document your beautiful engagement. I can't wait for the wedding day. The love that portrays through your engagement photos shines through as that of true love.

Sandra · Married on 05/19/2018

Words cannot express how grateful for Marlene (and her awesome crew) and honored that they were there to capture our special day. From the very beginning reaching out to Marlene until the day of it was great, between quick responses, giving me awesome ideas/suggestions, to just making our special day so easy. The whole JD Photography crew just have the best vibe about them and they're so much fun. I didn't feel like they were our vendors but our guests, we even had some guests that adored them. Their energy and personalities were just what we wanted and they delivered it all. JD Photography will always be my #1!!

Andreia · Married on 04/28/2018

Marlene is simply the best!!!! We chose JD photography to capture our sons first communion and we are so pleased!!! Not only is Marlene super talented with and amazing eye for lighting to create the perfect image, she is also so sweet, kind and patient. Both of our kids fell in love with her as did we and all of our guests. Thank you Marlene for everything you do!!!!

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

I just wanted to thank you for everything you did to help us pull last night off. From guiding us through planning everything out to capturing beautiful pictures to the awesome surprise! Everyone had such a great time at the photo booth and on the dance floor and it was all thanks to you! You did an amazing job and we honestly couldn't of done it without you (and the help of Jathan's skills too!) I can't wait to see all the pictures and videos!! Our family can't thank you enough!!

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

JD Photography was referred to me by a friend who had recently been married. I spoke with Marlene (owner) and upon meeting with her and seeing her work, I fell in love, and booked her shortly thereafter.

Marlene kept in constant contact with me through the entire wedding planning process. She even provided me with a timeline for my hair/make up company and told me what time I should be ready. I trusted her as she has shot many weddings, and what did I know? This was my first time. We even spoke on the phone for over two hours about everything shortly before the wedding, and she put all of my fears to rest. (I was very nervous about running behind schedule and not getting the photographs that I wanted). Never once did it feel like “just business.” I felt like I was talking to a friend. You can tell that Marlene really loves what she does, and gets to know you on a personal basis, instead of just “being a client.” She was always available to chat via phone or text whenever I had a question or a concern. And she constantly reminded me that if I ever needed anything (even if it wasn’t photo related) that I could reach out to her.

On the day of the wedding, Marlene and her team Jarot and Stephanie arrived on time (if not early) as promised. I was greeted with a big hug, and they promptly went to work taking pictures of the “details” (dresses, rings, invitation, etc.) While taking the “getting ready” photos, I never felt rushed at all, and I got all the pictures I wanted. Everything ran smoothly thanks to her timeline! Upon arrival at the venue, we shot all the pictures we wanted. Marlene and Stephanie even jumped in on a few selfies we were taking, which was awesome and fun! We laughed through the entire process.
    I just cannot say enough good things about Marlene and JD Photography. Marlene even provided us with a “day of” photo album at the wedding, which was absolutely beautiful. The pictures were AMAZING!! I cannot stop looking at it!

Dana · Married on 03/09/2018

Thank you for capturing this amazing day so beautifully.. the photos were absolutely amazing .. Marlene gave us a mini photo album at the wedding, it was so amazing to be able to share pics with friends and family the next day .. she also went above and beyond to send me some pics to my phone ..Amazing photographer at an affordable price !!

Mary · Married on 11/18/2017

I loved working with Marlene and her team! My wedding was on short notice and I was so happy to find Marlene and so glad she was part of my wedding day! From the first phone call to the last picture she was engaging and professional and made the experience so easy! It was also raining off and on during my big day and she worked with me and the weather to capture some beautiful moments. I would definitely recommend her for any bride who wants a talented photographer and a personalized experience!

JD Photography, LLC 29

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2017

JD Photography did an AMAZING job with our pictures! Marlene and her staff are very patient which made taking pictures with our little one and enjoyable, easy going process. We look forward to having her capture our future moments.

Telizabeth · Married on 09/08/2017

There are no words to describe what a phenomenal job Marlene, Jarot, and Olivia did capturing our wedding! What an amazing team! From the first day we met Marlene we knew we wanted to have her capture our day! Marlene also referred us to our videographer Brandon, and we must say they work so AMAZING together! We were so comfortable with both teams! They all made us laugh and just have an amazing time! And that's very important because if you're uncomfortable that will show in pictures! Marlene is such an awesome person who wanted to make sure we were so happy from morning until night! Marlene and her team is someone everyone should have capture every moment in their lives!! We gained an amazing person in our lives and a friend! See you soon Marlene!