JC Room Blocks Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • Andrew
    Andrew Married on 05/21/2022

Amazingly Helpful Service, Incredible People!

Working with Catherine and Jenny (and their team!) at JC Room Blocks has been such an amazing experience, and has got to be the best money we spent on our entire wedding! They have been so extraordinarily helpful from the moment we reached out to them, and have stuck with us through two date changes now due to COVID, managing re-scheduling our block twice. Having someone to manage all of the logistical elements of our large room block has been so helpful, as I wouldn't have known where to begin, let alone how to a navigate all the changes that were necessitated along the way! Catherine has been so great at communicating with me via email and on the phone (even calling me on her day off to help calm my nerves when COVID hit and we had to make last minute changes), and has been there to manage every step of the process, from contacting hotels and providing comparisons, to negotiating concessions, changes, and keeping me updated regularly on our guests' bookings. Don't even think about it, hire JC Room Blocks to manage your wedding hotel needs today!!
    Sarah N. Married on 10/23/2021

Indispensable Part of my Wedding

We absolutely couldn’t have done it without them! Catherine and Jenny were always on top of things, proactively moving before I even asked, and incredibly fast in responding when I did have questions. They helped us host 120 out of town guests (in a location we don’t live either) with ease. They also helped us coordinate extras with the hotel like ready rooms and a hotel bar for a welcome party. I cannot recommend them enough! One of my favorite wedding vendors to work with through this process.
    Holly L. Married on 08/28/2021

JC Room Blocks got us a great rate and room block at no charge to us!

JC Room Blocks was a great service! It cost us nothing and they were able to organize a great rate and take care of all of the details for us. They were super professional and reliable. We went though a lot of changes with the pandemic as a 2020 wedding, and they were able to move our room block multiple times and help us with the details. Its so cool that a services like this cost nothing to the couple but it was so helpful!
    Lisa K. Married on 07/27/2021

Amazing room block service!

JC Room Blocks took such good care of us right from the start, and the level of service was top notch all throughout the entire process. Cat and Jenny are professional, kind, thoughtful, thorough, easy to get along with, and do a fantastic job of meeting your needs to secure the perfect block with the best rate! I cannot recommend them enough for room block services for a group. I can't wait to work with them again to help secure rooms. Everyone was blown away by the quality of the hotel, and the price of the rooms and parking!
    Jenny M. Married on 03/01/2021

Wonderful!

Even though our event was cancelled due to Covid. Cat and Jenny made the process so easy and effortless! I would definitely recommend JC Room Blocks for any event, and I will be using them myself in the future!
  • Christa
    Christa D. Married on 09/19/2020

Great Company - More brides should know about JC Room Blocks!

Catherine & Jenny at JC Room Blocks are the best! We were planning a destination wedding to VA & I was so stressed about finding hotel blocks. I knew their must be an easier way & after lengthy Google searches, I discovered JC Room Blocks. They take all of your information & call the hotels on your behalf & get you the best possible rates. Your guests still book directly through the hotels (not a 3rd party website) & JC Room Blocks sends you reports on who is booked. They make the whole process so easy! And they are so friendly & responsive. If you need a hotel block for ANY reason (not just weddings!), call JC Room Blocks!
    Sarah Married on 07/31/2020

Hire them now!!

OMG HIRE THESE LADIES!! I thought this was too good to be true and I was so wrong! They are the nicest people ever! Super accommodating, esp w COVID, and just are always there to answer ANY questions you have. Super friendly and super responsive. Love them!!!
  • Molly
    Molly C. Married on 06/26/2020

AMAZING! Would highly recommend!

We were so impressed with the service and communication! Don't know what we would have done without them! So thankful for JC Room Blocks and also for the Canopy by Hilton at Harbor Point in Baltimore for making our wedding weekend seamless and so enjoyable. We loved our stay and the rooms were absolutely fantastic! We are so appreciative! THANK YOU!
  • Tess
    Tess C. Married on 02/12/2020

Amazing and super helpful!

JC Room Blocks were super helpful finding us the perfect hotels for our Manhattan wedding. We stayed at one of them, and got ready in the suite at the Hyatt Union Square, and that definitely wouldn't have happened without their help. All of our families who came from out of town were very happy with the hotels as well (again, we wouldn't have been able to find them and get the rates without Catherine's guidance). Would recommend without hesitation!
    Allison D. Married on 02/12/2020

Stop searching. Hire JC Room Blocks.

Jenny, Catherine, and the team at JC Room Blocks are incredible! Their knowledge and attention to detail are unmatched. They're always so warm and accommodating and take great care of our couples, and that's been especially meaningful as we've made so many changes in 2020. As a planner, I can't imagine partnering with anyone else!
    Johanne Married on 10/11/2019

Spectacular

If I could give more stars.. I would!! Everyone was so incredibly helpful and extremely knowledgeable! I have already recommended this company to friends and plan to continue to! THANK YOU to JC room blocks for making my hotel experience a breeze :)
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 08/03/2019

They made booking a room block for my wedding a breeze!

Jenny and Catherine were amazing to work with! They made booking a room block for my wedding so easy! They negotiated an AMAZING deal with a hotel in the area where I was getting married (all my guests commented on what a great deal the rooms were for the wedding!) and once it got closer to the date of my wedding, they monitored the progress of my room block on a weekly basis and updated me each week. When the rooms were running low, they negotiated adding more rooms with the hotel. I am so happy that I had this company in charge of my room block - I cannot recommend them highly enough!
    Eileen Married on 04/06/2019

Less stress, more hotel options

Highly highly recommend this professional efficient team when you're faced with accommodations planning. We saved time and stress, they obtained a discount on an incredible bridal suite that I never would have dreamed to ask for, and overall the hotel block impressed even our pickiest family members!
    Rachelle Married on 03/09/2019

Made Hotel Booking Easy

We got married in Charleston while living in the area. It has a large tourist population and trying to find hotel blocks by ourselves became daunting. We had heard about JC Room Blocks after my brother has used them a few years earlier in Maryland. After the first call, our hotel blocks were set up within a matter of days. Jenny and Catherine were both amazing to work with and continued to check in with updates throughout the entire process. We cannot recommend them enough!
    Elaine R. Married on 02/09/2019

Valuable service to ease wedding planning stress

Catherine took all the stress out of setting up hotel room blocks for our wedding. She connected with all the hotels we were interested in, got us great rates and the days we needed, provided us with all the information we needed to share with our guests on the website/invitations, and was great about updating us every week when the rooms started getting booked up! It was a much needed and much appreciated service! Thank you.
    Krista Married on 01/19/2019

Great Professional Service!

So Helpful and extremely responsive to our requests and needs. They were always professional and really go the extra mile to help
    Ricky H. Married on 01/11/2019

Truly helpful with our best interest in mind the whole time!

My wife and I absolutely loved working with Catherine. I personally work in the wedding industry and the service JC Room Blocks provided wasn't something I had thought about prior. Wow was it a great decision to have them help us! We had nearly half of our guests coming from abroad for our wedding last fall. Catherine and her team made everything so seamless for us and our guests. They helped from start to finish to give us great options for us that truly fulfilled our needs.

The guests had a great experience with the hotel and Catherine even helped to make sure the shuttle for our guests to our wedding venue was all scheduled and ready to go.

We are truly thankful for all that Catherine did to make sure everything went smooth for our wedding weekend.

Thanks Catherine!

- Ricky and Cinthya Hayes
    Pam P. Married on 01/08/2019

Reunion Event

Jenny and Catherine once again helped to make our family reunion/vacation a resounding success!!! This is the third time they have assisted us with an event and as we have come to expect and enjoy, they were friendly, kind, insightful, professional, and efficient on every level in arranging delightful accommodations for our large diverse group. Everything was seamlessly prepared by them so that by the time we arrived for our special week, all was ready for us. It is obvious that they care deeply about their clients having the best possible experience and are willing and able to provide that for them. I reccommend them highly for any event!!!
  • Jill
    Jill J. Married on 10/20/2018

Easiest part of wedding planning!

I cannot tell you how easy this process was. As a bride getting married in a city I had only lived in for a year I was very apprehensive about which hotels we should choose and negotiating with them. One 30 minute phone call with Catherine and a couple of emails back and forth was all it took! Plus it only cost us $30! They followed up with the hotels and kept us apprised of new reservations. When guests were arriving, they made sure things were in order and everyone received their welcome bags. They were quick to respond, always professional and a pleasure to work with. If you are planning an event and in need of room blocks, you will not go wrong with Catherine and Jenny!!!
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie K. Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Help with Wedding Guest Lodging

We were stressed about figuring out lodging options for our wedding guests when our wedding planner recommended working with JC Room Blocks. From the very first informational call, they made everything clear and easy. JC Room Blocks helped us figure out how many hotels/rooms to book, helped negotiate great rates, provided a through comparison report of our options, and managed signing of the courtesy agreements. Working with JC Room Blocks was a pleasure, communication was thorough and I was never left waiting for a response or follow-up email. Highly recommended!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/22/2018

So convenient and incredibly priced!

JC Room Blocks was a dream come true! We moved away from family and friends several years ago and had our wedding was basically a destination wedding for the majority of our guests. We knew a LOT of our guests were going to need accomodations, and JC Room Blocks did all of the work for us. Before hiring them, I called one of the hotels I was interested in using, left a voicemail when I was unable to reach them, and never heard from them again. I was ignored. After hiring JC Room Blocks, there were no more headaches. They were SO on top of everything to the point where I didn't need to worry about a thing! They were able to negotiate deals and perks for us, as they had worked with the hotels in our block before and had a reputation and relationship with them already. It was super easy, and took all the work out of it for my husband and I. For the extremely reasonable price, this service is SO incredibly worth it if you are needing hotel blocks for your wedding. One of my proudest hires for our wedding. I highly recommend!
    Chelsea Married on 06/08/2018
    My mother and I both used JC Room Blocks for our weddings (she got remarried a couple of years ago near OldTown Alexandria, VA, my wedding was this past June near Charlottesville, VA). They do all the work for you, from reviewing and negotiating hotel room block contracts & rates for your wedding guests to assisting if there are any issues at all. With all the other aspects of the wedding bogging down my to-do list, it was a huge help to have JC Room Blocks manage this portion of the wedding. They are extremely reasonably priced, very responsive, and generally just fantastic to work with. No matter what your budget is, you can't afford not to hire them to help with your room blocks for your wedding!
    Maggie Married on 05/19/2018
    I love these ladies! They were so helpful and knowledgeable about their business. They worked with me to find exactly what I wanted and were impressively quick and efficient. I can't recommend them highly enough.
    Christine Married on 04/28/2018
    JC Room Blocks was fantastic for my wedding! We live/were married in Seattle so they handle hotels all over. They completely took care of everything. After our first meeting they sent me a list with hotels that met all of my needs and confirmed everything with the one we chose. They even worked in a comped room for our wedding night. About once a month (and then week as it got closer) they sent an update on who had booked rooms. I honestly didn’t have to worry about a thing!
    Hilary Married on 04/21/2018
    We used JC Room Blocks for our wedding in Upstate NY and couldn’t be happier with their service. It was so affordable, took care of a part of wedding planning that seemed tedious to me, and I just loved getting weekly updates as to who had booked rooms leading up to th wedding date. Would recommend for sure!