JC Room Blocks Reviews

91 | North Hollywood, CA

91 Reviews for JC Room Blocks

Johanne · Married on 10/11/2019

Spectacular

If I could give more stars.. I would!! Everyone was so incredibly helpful and extremely knowledgeable! I have already recommended this company to friends and plan to continue to! THANK YOU to JC room blocks for making my hotel experience a breeze :)

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/03/2019

They made booking a room block for my wedding a breeze!

Jenny and Catherine were amazing to work with! They made booking a room block for my wedding so easy! They negotiated an AMAZING deal with a hotel in the area where I was getting married (all my guests commented on what a great deal the rooms were for the wedding!) and once it got closer to the date of my wedding, they monitored the progress of my room block on a weekly basis and updated me each week. When the rooms were running low, they negotiated adding more rooms with the hotel. I am so happy that I had this company in charge of my room block - I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Eileen · Married on 04/06/2019

Less stress, more hotel options

Highly highly recommend this professional efficient team when you're faced with accommodations planning. We saved time and stress, they obtained a discount on an incredible bridal suite that I never would have dreamed to ask for, and overall the hotel block impressed even our pickiest family members!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Rachelle · Married on 03/09/2019

Made Hotel Booking Easy

We got married in Charleston while living in the area. It has a large tourist population and trying to find hotel blocks by ourselves became daunting. We had heard about JC Room Blocks after my brother has used them a few years earlier in Maryland. After the first call, our hotel blocks were set up within a matter of days. Jenny and Catherine were both amazing to work with and continued to check in with updates throughout the entire process. We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Krista · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Professional Service!

So Helpful and extremely responsive to our requests and needs. They were always professional and really go the extra mile to help

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Jill

Jill Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Easiest part of wedding planning!

I cannot tell you how easy this process was. As a bride getting married in a city I had only lived in for a year I was very apprehensive about which hotels we should choose and negotiating with them. One 30 minute phone call with Catherine and a couple of emails back and forth was all it took! Plus it only cost us $30! They followed up with the hotels and kept us apprised of new reservations. When guests were arriving, they made sure things were in order and everyone received their welcome bags. They were quick to respond, always professional and a pleasure to work with. If you are planning an event and in need of room blocks, you will not go wrong with Catherine and Jenny!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Kaufman · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Help with Wedding Guest Lodging

We were stressed about figuring out lodging options for our wedding guests when our wedding planner recommended working with JC Room Blocks. From the very first informational call, they made everything clear and easy. JC Room Blocks helped us figure out how many hotels/rooms to book, helped negotiate great rates, provided a through comparison report of our options, and managed signing of the courtesy agreements. Working with JC Room Blocks was a pleasure, communication was thorough and I was never left waiting for a response or follow-up email. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

So convenient and incredibly priced!

JC Room Blocks was a dream come true! We moved away from family and friends several years ago and had our wedding was basically a destination wedding for the majority of our guests. We knew a LOT of our guests were going to need accomodations, and JC Room Blocks did all of the work for us. Before hiring them, I called one of the hotels I was interested in using, left a voicemail when I was unable to reach them, and never heard from them again. I was ignored. After hiring JC Room Blocks, there were no more headaches. They were SO on top of everything to the point where I didn't need to worry about a thing! They were able to negotiate deals and perks for us, as they had worked with the hotels in our block before and had a reputation and relationship with them already. It was super easy, and took all the work out of it for my husband and I. For the extremely reasonable price, this service is SO incredibly worth it if you are needing hotel blocks for your wedding. One of my proudest hires for our wedding. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

My mother and I both used JC Room Blocks for our weddings (she got remarried a couple of years ago near OldTown Alexandria, VA, my wedding was this past June near Charlottesville, VA). They do all the work for you, from reviewing and negotiating hotel room block contracts & rates for your wedding guests to assisting if there are any issues at all. With all the other aspects of the wedding bogging down my to-do list, it was a huge help to have JC Room Blocks manage this portion of the wedding. They are extremely reasonably priced, very responsive, and generally just fantastic to work with. No matter what your budget is, you can't afford not to hire them to help with your room blocks for your wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Maggie · Married on 05/19/2018

I love these ladies! They were so helpful and knowledgeable about their business. They worked with me to find exactly what I wanted and were impressively quick and efficient. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

JC Room Blocks was fantastic for my wedding! We live/were married in Seattle so they handle hotels all over. They completely took care of everything. After our first meeting they sent me a list with hotels that met all of my needs and confirmed everything with the one we chose. They even worked in a comped room for our wedding night. About once a month (and then week as it got closer) they sent an update on who had booked rooms. I honestly didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Hilary · Married on 04/21/2018

We used JC Room Blocks for our wedding in Upstate NY and couldn’t be happier with their service. It was so affordable, took care of a part of wedding planning that seemed tedious to me, and I just loved getting weekly updates as to who had booked rooms leading up to th wedding date. Would recommend for sure!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

What a great concept and service! Jenny and Catherine saved my husband and I so much unnecessary stress during our wedding planning. We were initially overwhelmed by all the different hotel options in the area and then JC Room Blocks stepped in and took care of everything. First, after a brief phone call to discuss what we were looking for, they sent us an informative list of options with all the perks and rates they were able to negotiate at the various hotels (which were better than anything I could have gotten on my own!). Then, once we figured out our selections they helped us figure out how many rooms to reserve in each block and continued to monitor those blocks and keep us up to date so we knew if we needed to reserve more rooms, remind our guests to book, etc. On top of it all they are both lovely, friendly and so easy to work with. Do yourself a favor and look no further. Let JC Room Blocks handle the booking for you - you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Dominiqe · Married on 10/21/2017

JC Room Blocks was a dream to work with! Jenny and Catherine are amazing! For a very small fee, they handle EVERYTHING related to choosing hotels, negotiating prices, reviewing contracts, tracking rooms booked vs blocked, and adding more rooms at the last minute. They saved me so much time and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs help with room blocks!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/07/2017

JC Room Blocks is incredible! For a tiny fee, these ladies, help you select hotels, negotiate room discounts and then track your guest registrants weekly. They also help reserve getting ready rooms, etc. They are communicative, warm, friendly and take all the stress out of the hotel situation. We used them for Charleston, SC and I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Shelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Jenny and Catherine are amazing! They recommended the Hotel Normandie to my fiance and I for our wedding weekend. We ended up doing our hotel block with the Normandie, and were able to have our rehearsal dinner on their beautiful rooftop and use their facilities to get ready the day of. Jenny and Catherine were available every step of the way and were more than happy to answer all of my many questions. I don't know where we would have ended up without them, and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/19/2017

teresa · Married on 09/30/2017

Using JC Room Blocks for our wedding was so easy and stress free!! I would recommend them to everyone!!
    Teresa C

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2017

I'm so glad I found JC Room Blocks! I was dreading the process of setting up room blocks for my wedding, but Jenny and Catherine made it so easy, and they were great to work with. They sent me a detailed list of hotels near our wedding venue including what each hotel would offer myself and my husband to be, as well as my guests. After you choose your hotel, JC Room Blocks sends you an insert to include with your invitations, as well as weekly lists letting you know who booked a room in your block when your wedding date gets closer. Our hotel was fantastic: we had a free grand master suite and we also got free champagne and free chocolate cigars. The hotel also provided my guests with free breakfast, parking, and wi-fi, and an informational document with everything our guest would need to know about our wedding, such as shuttle bus schedule and lists of nearby vendors. I've gotten so many compliments on our hotel and my husband and I may even go back for a weekend getaway. The best part was that I never had to speak with any hotel at all. Well worth the $30. Highly recommend JC Room Blocks!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Miatta · Married on 07/21/2017

OMG. If you are for one minute on the fence as to whether or not you need to book a hotel block broker, just hire them already. We realized we were way over our heads in handling setting up wedding blocks. For a small, inexpensive fee, Jenny and Catherine handle everything. In addition to setting up the blocks, this includes sending out reminders to guests every few weeks with a cute emailed flyer. They also send updates to you about how many people have blocked out rooms. If I have any questions about the hotel, they will reach out on my behalf. THEY ARE AMAZING. So just book them already, sit back and worry about the million of other things for the wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Coty · Married on 01/14/2017

Amazing service and company! They made everything extremely easy while planning our event. Cat and Jenny are wonderful to work with and made the entire process smooth, efficient, and lovely! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/24/2017

JC Room Blocks is a life saver. Jenny was so great to work with and did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding. It's one less thing I have to do and I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2016

What would we have done without Jenny and Catherine!!! My wife and I were struggling to get any hotel to return our calls or even give us a tiny discount on room block rates. We tried to go online and use a free service and the rates and perks were still awful. I finally was like you know what no and contacted Jenny. She immediately contacted me back and reassured me that all hope wasn't lost. Within days Jenny was able to get us the hotel we wanted with the perks that we had wanted and more!! After the contracts were signed Catherine took over as our main contact and was there for all of our questions and updating us with bookings even up to the day before the wedding. I was so impressed with this duo!! The value of what they provided is amazing. Don't even think about it! Just contact them!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Alyssa · Married on 09/10/2016

JC Room Blocks was a dream to work with for my wedding. They took care of everything related to our hotel bookings for our guests and negotiated a nicely discounted price as well as a few other perks. The whole process was easy and painless and the value is amazing. It was such a relief to have the whole process of finding a hotel, getting prices, monitoring the room block, and adding extra rooms completely taken care of and off my plate. Additionally, they were professional, responsive, and so helpful. If you are planning a wedding or other large event, I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2016

I can't recommend JC Room Blocks enough! Jenny and Catherine are amazing. I recently got married and they took care of everything for setting up our room blocks for our guests. They walked us through the process and our options and were always quick to respond if we had a question about anything. Our guests loved our hotel choices and we didn't have to stress about anything, it was all taken care of. I would use their services again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

JC Room Blocks reserved a room block for our wedding in Rohnert Park, CA. The staff were professional and the service is top notch. They go above and beyond to make sure all your questions are answered. I live in New York and planned a wedding in California. They really made the process seamless and everything worked out perfectly. I highly recommend this service for anyone looking for a hotel room block. Thank you JC Room Blocks!

Sent on 06/16/2016