JC Bartending, Inc. Reviews

48 | Frisco, TX

48 Reviews for JC Bartending, Inc.

48 JC Bartending, Inc. Reviews

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2018

We hired JC Bartending for our wedding. Roxanne and her team did such am outstanding job. Roxanne answered every one of my questions which I had alot. She is extremely professional and offered helpful suggestions to help keep us on budget and save us money which was greatly appreciated. She also created custom cocktails for our signature which were absolutely perfect and all of our guests and family kept telling us how great they were. We also received numerous compliments about how friendly they were. Thanks Roxanne and JC Bartending. Job well done.

Jamie · Married on 04/28/2018

Top Notch Bartenders! A great company to work with from start to finish.

Kassandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Wow!! Zeke was amazing! He managed the bar at my wedding with 65 guests beautifully. He was always aware when someone ran out of their drink and would have one ready by the time you went back to ask for one! It was so fun. He made everything funner and all the guests talked about how great he was. Id love to hire again. Thanks so much Zeke! You’re the best!

• LaceyLeeLove

Lacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Our bartenders were great on our wedding day! They were funny and as the bride it was nice that they had my drink ready for me every time I went to the bar. The company was easy to work with and very responsive.

Karrie · Married on 03/18/2018

Roxanne is awesome! She did such a good job with communicating, decorating, serving, helpful checklist, and the price was good.

Trisha · Married on 02/03/2018

My sister hired this company for my niece's wedding. The bartenders, Roxanne & Robin were fantastic. They were fun, always smiling, fast, extremely helpful and made the best drinks. I feel they were a very important part in making my niece's wedding a fun enjoyable memorable day! I definately recommend this company.

Trisha · Married on 02/03/2018

Moore · Married on 07/03/2017

Hiring JC Bartending was one of the best decisions we made! Easy and simple booking process and the shopping list of how much to purchase was extremely helpful. The bartender who is also the manager Roxanne was that something special that added to our most special day. Her infectious smile & fun attitude made all my guests experience awesome. Thanks JC Bartending for providing A+ services.

Eucerian · Married on 06/02/2017

Best decision you can make by hiring JC Bartending.

Sent on 07/11/2017

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Eucerian for your review. Congratulations on your wedding and we wish ya'll all our best in all of your future endeavors. Let us know if we can be of service again.

Leah · Married on 06/02/2017

JC bartending is great. The shopping list was great! We order a little more than they quoted and we had a little left. They answered all questions in a timely manner. Austin was the bartender, for a 150 person wedding with probably 75 drinking, and I looked up and the line was down the venue. I looked up again a couple minutes later and there were maybe 3 people in line. He was quick and the drinks were good. They are competitively priced and super professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/12/2017

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Hello Leah, thank you for your review. Congratulations on your wedding and it was a pleasure to work with you. We wish ya'll all our best with your future endeavors. Also, please let us know if you need our services again, we would love to bartend your anniversary party!

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2017

JC Bartending is so helpful! You give them your guest count, and they give you a shopping list! It's honestly that simple! They also tell you how much ice you should buy. I mean, they make your life honestly so easy. I though this would be one of the most stressful parts of the wedding planning, but it was made simple because of JC Bartending.
    Also, when the bartenders got to the venue, they did an exceptional job of getting everything set up and organized. They don't want you to open anything prior to their arrival , because they know exactly how much to open up and how to get everything cooled, that way you don't open up too many cases and they can't be returned. The bartenders were on top of their game, and with a guest count of over 250, they made sure all of our guests were happy with a drink in their hand, with little wait time at the bar! Thank y'all so much for all y'alls hard work at wedding to ensure everyone was happy! I highly recommend JC Bartending!

Sent on 04/28/2017

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Brittany for your review and hiring us to provide your bartending services for your wedding. We were honored to play such an integral role in best day ever. We wish ya'll all our best in your marriage. Please let us know if we can be of service again like your anniversary party!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 02/17/2017

Firstly, Roxanne is AMAZING! Not only did she help me plan out how much alcohol to get she even helped with the ice estimate! Secondly, Austin and Caitlin showed up looking professional as could be and were an absolute DELIGHT at our wedding! So thankful for their services and I HIGHLY recommend them for ANY party needs, especially weddings.

Sent on 02/21/2017

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Alyssa for taking time to review us. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us. Congratulations!

Leslie · Married on 12/30/2016

This vender was so perfect. Roxanne worked with me for the perfect setup and communication was excellent. Everything went off without a hitch!!! THANKS JC Bartending

Sent on 01/01/2017

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Leslie for your review and business, we appreciate it!

Courtney · Married on 11/19/2016

These guys were awesome to work with. Roxanne was very easy to communicate with and helpful with any questions I had, pre and post wedding!! Highly recommend their services.

Sent on 12/02/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Courtney for your review. We appreciate your feedback about our services and staff. Thank you for your business!

Marissa · Married on 10/09/2016

Both bartenders were amazing! They had great attitudes and fun personalities. There is nothing better than feeling like your vendors truly WANT to be apart of your big day and both of these gentleman gave that feeling. I would most definitely suggest JC to other brides!

Sent on 10/14/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Marissa for your review & Thank you for your business. We appreciate all the feedback we receive about our staff & services.

Nikki · Married on 10/08/2016

Don't look any further. This is the bartender. They were so professional and kept the lines down. Easy to work with too and very affordable. No one can beat them. If you book else where you must already be drunk.

Sent on 10/18/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for Nikki for your review. Thank you for your business.

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2016

This was for a special event (not a wedding) but it was fantastic service and the bartender Bert was wonderful!

Sent on 11/02/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and feedback on our bartenders and services.

Catherine · Married on 10/07/2016

JC Bartending was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They helped with everything from initial questions to helping with the shopping list. On the big day, they arrived on time and ready to go. Both bartenders were extremely helpful and pleasant while keeping every glass in the room full. We could not have asked for a better group of people to work with.

Sent on 12/20/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we receive about our staff and services.

Andrew · Married on 09/30/2016

If you are 1) looking for reliable, professional service, with 2) people (like Roxanne) who go out of their way to assist, then 3) DELIVER on their commitment, then you want to consider JC!

Sent on 12/05/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Andrew for your review. We appreciate your business. We greatly appreciate your comments about our staff & services!

Cory · Married on 09/09/2016

They were so great and very easy to work with! The biggest thing for us was figuring out exactly how much we'd need to satisfy our 200 guests and JC Bartending accurately guesstimated for us perfectly!

Sent on 10/14/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we receive on our staff and services.
  • Maricela

Maricela · Married on 08/06/2016

We used JC Bartending for our 8/6/16 wedding at THE SPRINGS in Poetry, Texas. THE SPRINGS is near Rockwall, Texas. Roxanne from JC Bartending was very helpful and would hire her again for any future events! No one complained about waiting for drinks or anything and she was the only bartender! Our guest count was 150! Hire JC Bartending for your future event!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Roxanne!

Sent on 08/15/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we receive on our services and staff. Thanks for your business.

Roy · Married on 06/04/2016

I was referred to this company by my venue. I hired them 7 months prior to my wedding and the entire process was exceptional. Roxanne was a huge help. She answered every one of my questions, she also made all the requested changes to my reservations and after every change she provided me with a new shopping list. The bartenders she sent Eliot & Chris were amazing as well. All of my guests expressed how awesome they were. I'm so glad that I made the decision to hire JC Bartending for my wedding. They are #1.

Sent on 08/12/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we receive.

Vanessa · Married on 05/22/2016

Best decision I made hiring JC Bartending for my wedding at the Texas Discovery Gardens. Roxanne was very helpful with all my questions. She provided me with a shopping list for my wedding based on my specific needs. She also provided my venue with all the required information before I had to ask for. She is super diligent, organized and knowledgeable. She sent me an awesome bartender Amber. Amber showed up early with a smile on her face. Amber not only served all my guest's drinks, she also made my guests laugh, she helped clean up the hall area so that we did not have to do it. Five Stars is the highest rating I can give but I honestly think they deserve 10 stars. Awesome Management and Professional Bartender. I would recommend them to everyone that needs a bartender for their wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback that we receive on our services and staff.

Sheri · Married on 05/21/2016

Thank you very much for all the help, information, great quality of customer service, great pricing and great quality bartenders. JC Bartending helped this bride out so much. I give them 5 stars and honestly that's really not enough for everything that they did. Thanks Roxanne.

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

I was referred to JC Bartending by my daughter's venue. I contacted regarding pricing and information. Roxanne the manager was very helpful in providing me all the information about their services and pricing. She answered every one of my questions and was always available every time I called and emailed. All of her recommendations were spot on and definitely a huge aide in my daughter's wedding being just as she envisioned. She sent Zeke & Amber to bartend the wedding and they were very helpful, professional, always had a smile on their face, upbeat and funny. Thanks JC Bartending for all the help and wonderful service. I will be recommending your services to all of my friends.

Sent on 05/26/2016

JC Bartending, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we receive about our staff and services.