JB Productions Live Reviews

121 | Asbury Park, NJ

121 Reviews for JB Productions Live

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth DeMarco · Getting married on 06/10/2022

These Guys Are the Real Deal!

STOP YOUR DJ SEARCH NOW! YOU HAVE FOUND THE GUYS OF YOUR DREAMS! My husband and I were looking for a DJ that would keep our friends happy on the dance floor, and also engage our older guests, all while minimizing the corny commentary and line dancing. For most, it was probably a tall order, but not for Jan and Kenny! They put together an incredible mix that covered everything from the songs of our youth to the hits of today. Jan was incredibly easy to work with, and his client portal made the planning process a breeze. We also asked JB Pro Live to provide a violinist for the ceremony. We were a little skeptical about getting a violinist we hadn’t heard before, but she KILLED IT. My 60-something-year-old mother raved about Jan and Kenny, and my friends couldn’t stop grooving to their sick beats. Trust me, these are the guys to make your wedding epic!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • John

John Schleppenbach · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Fully delivered and exceeded expectations

These guys are awesome! they were very responsive throughout the process and kept the party LIVE all night!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Krista Pecc · Married on 11/13/2020

AMAZING. I’d use JB Pro Live 1,000 times again.

Wow. Where do I begin to explain how amazing JB Pro Live is. I knew I wanted to use them so badly that I actually picked my wedding date around their availability! From the moment we met with our DJ Ryan, everything just went to smoothly! Everyone in the company is attentive and easy to communicate with. All of my questions were always answered and the online portal they give you to use makes everything so easy! Ryan and Kenny deserve all the props in the world for keeping the party going and playing ALL the songs I requested! Greg was amazing at running our slow-mo photo booth and was so helpful to our guests! And lastly, our photographer Jesse captured some amazing shots for us!! 10/10 for this company you guys!!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Lilla · Married on 10/24/2020

Best DJ/Entertainment company out there!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

There would’ve been no party without these amazing guys! Every guest had an amazing time! The energy, the music, the add on’s... is what made our wedding extra incredible! The entire team went above and beyond to make sure every guest enjoyed themselves and constantly were entertained!

If you have any confusion or doubt about what DJ or entertainment company to choose than you need to look no further! JBPro is your team! We know your wedding will be absolutely as amazing as ours was if you book with them! Best wedding ever and we owe it all to this amazing team!

Thank you Yanni, Kenny, Aaron, Damien, & Jan for your attention to every detail and making sure our wedding was the event of the century!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Brian

Brian Waldron · Married on 10/23/2020

About last Weekend!!

When my wife told me she hired a DJ, not a Band, to play at the wedding, I had NO idea how good of an idea that would become. JB Pro Live absolutely killed it. Kenny Mac and Jan wasted no time in getting our guests out of their seats and keeping on the dance floor all night! Not to mention the killer Violinist and drums to go along with the music. The vibe couldn't have been better. An absolute must to have at your wedding!! Thanks again JB Pro for making our night one not to forget!!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/26/2020

Nobody better.

From the moment we booked with JB Pro Live Ryan and Kenny were amazing. We ended up having to push our date back 2 weeks and Ryan, Kenny, and Jan were so accommodating. Kenny and Jan kept the party going all night long, some might even say we sent it to the moon! They made our wedding day one for the books. We can’t wait to book them for celebrations to come.

- The Aliseo’s

Sent on 10/13/2020

Nick Berardis · Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing entertainment all night

These guys were awesome, absolutely killed it all night. They made our wedding perfect with non stop entertainment and kept the party rocking all night. We got so many Compliments about our entertainment. Everything we asked for they knocked out of the park. From the first day of planning to the night of, they were professional and attentive. Their photo booth was a huge hit. Their add ons are endless to enhance any event. Would not recommend anyone else to host your wedding except JB pro live.

Sent on 09/23/2020

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thanks nick we had a blast rocking with you guys at the Linwood country club! Let’s do it again soon

Adam Mancino · Married on 08/29/2020

Blew it out

JB Live and the crew absolutely crushed our wedding. They had our guests so amped up and everyone said it was the best and most wild wedding they’ve ever attended. We can’t stop looking at the videos of everyone rocking the dance floor thanks to DJ and MC crew.

Sent on 09/03/2020

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thanks Adam we really appreciate your review and are so glad we got to be apart of it!!!!! Let’s do it again soon
  • Christian

Christian Boyle · Married on 08/22/2020

Best Day Ever

With such a crazy wedding planning season of not knowing if we could even get married... JB Pro was always there to answer any questions and adjust perfectly to our changing plans. They did an incredible job... our guests(and us) were able to forget all the bad of this year and have an amazing time. Best day of our lives.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Fitzpatrick · Married on 07/10/2020

Look no further for your wedding entertainment needs!

As a couple that needed to reschedule their wedding three times, you can imagine how challenging a task it was to make our wedding day possible, but when it came to JB Productions Live, they could not have been more accommodating. Jan listened to our every need, down to the very last detail, and was incredibly helpful whenever we needed a little extra guidance. Jan and Kenny created the most amazing ambiance for each portion of our wedding day, and their positive energy is contagious! The music played at the ceremony was breathtaking, and the selection of music during cocktail hour and the reception was absolutely perfect! Jan and Kenny kept the dance floor alive all-night-long, and every guest at our wedding could not stop raving about how truly wonderful they were. From the music, to the uplighting, all the way down to the beautiful flower wall that Jan created for us as a very last minute request, we are so grateful to have found JB Productions Live. Our wedding was an absolute fairytale!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2020

Phenomenal

Cannot say enough about how amazing our experience was. I still have guests complementing the music that was played. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and we loved how professional and smooth everything went. Couldn’t be happier. The photography as well, everything came out amazing. Would recommend jbprolive over and over again. Thank you guys so much for making our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 09/15/2020

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Shannon we loved partying with you and Scott! Such a fun wedding! Lets do it again next year

Marissa Perrone · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing DJ

JB Pro Live was amazing and so helpful throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend to anyone in the NJ area looking for a great DJ

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Mark

Mark Mendez · Married on 01/24/2020

Hands down, Best DJ’s out there!!

These guys are L-E-G-I-T. I had been to a wedding that they DJ'd for and I thought they played great music, had good lighting and knew how to work/read the crowd without being annoying. So I hired them for my own wedding which took place in January and I couldn't have been happier with what these guys did.

They ROCKED my wedding, So many of my guests complimented the DJ crew. Jockamo Jan the DJ played great music, Kenny the MC was funny and kept the crowd out on the dance floor and it was like they were just partying along with us. But at the same time, they were not too comfortable or annoying as I have seen DJ's/MC's with other companies get like that, these guys were true professionals.

They stayed and worked my after party too where they continued to deliver. These guys are the real deal. I'm sure every entertainment company will offer you all the bells and whistles as they do (CO2 Guns, fire works, light show, etc. etc.) This isn't even about the bells and whistles offered, JB Pro Live just came through and owned the music and entertainment for us that night that every guest noticed and was able to enjoy.

Having gone through all this now and all the planning and headaches involved in a wedding I would highly recommend JB Pro Live as these guys make the process seamless, cater to your demands and leave you with one less thing to worry about. And they are reasonable priced compared to a lot of other companies out there.

Oh and they sent me an AWESOME video recap of the whole night which was unexpected. I didn't realize they did that which was awesome.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Victoria · Married on 01/18/2020

The best wedding!

JBPROLIVE has it all! They were so easy to work with and so helpful throughout our entire wedding process. They kept everyone up and dancing all night, the photo booth was a huge hit and the night was perfect and so much fun thanks to them! We’re still getting compliments on what a great job they did! You Definitely won’t be disappointed with them!

Sent on 02/19/2020

lindsay vitillo · Married on 01/11/2020

Best. DJ. Ever.

we were recommended to JB Productions Live by multiple friends and feel like it would be a disservice to brides and grooms all over to not share how amazing our experience with them was!! we planned our wedding from across the country and they made it so easy, exciting and completely stress free. the dance floor was packed alllll night, from the older people to the youngest, and especially US. Our guests have been telling us since that night how much they loved the music and DJ. MUST HIRE. NO BRAINER. DO IT.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2019

DJ for our New Years Eve wedding

Jan-Michael and Kenny were amazing leading up to the day of the wedding and the wedding itself. Both kept the dance floor packed all night long. People are still raving about the music and the photo-booth. Kenny kept the atmosphere going all night long and made the count down to New Years some special we will never forget. JB PRO live was nothing short of amazing at our wedding and helping with the planning!!

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan Mastoris · Married on 11/23/2019

Put on a great party!

Our guests were on the dance floor from start to finish - which is exactly what my husband and I wanted! Yanni listened to our requests and stuck to what we liked and what our guests were enjoying. It was a fun night and wish we could do it over again!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2019

Jan & KenMac Rocked our day!!

Jan-Michael and KenMac simply Rocked our socks!! Our dance floor was PACKED! Our guests are still raving about how awesome and fun our wedding was!
    If you want your guest to not just remember your wedding but remember the epic PARTY you threw, then you MUST Hire JB Pro!
    We first met Jan at a vendor meet & Great at our Venue. My husband and I hung out and talked to him for a good portion of the time. Not even about DJ services or him trying to sell us, just genuine (hilarious) conversation. We left and later that day said how much his personality matched ours and thought he would be a perfect fit to help host our day. We were NOT wrong! Jan & Kenny are the life your party needs. Trust me!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2019

Beyond amazing experience

Ryan & Andy were two of the most accommodating, fun, helpful, & awesome dudes; and I don’t think we could have had a better pair to make our wedding extra perfect. From start to finish, communication was on point & the flow / energy that they brought to our wedding day probably can’t be matched! We were very picky with our music selections and how we wanted things to roll out, and they nailed it without a single complaint. This company makes this job look like a breeze (when we all know how much goes into planning & executing a wedding), but in the end they’re just great at what they do and a pleasure to work with.

They will work with any style & make the day solely about you & your partner without hesitation. 500 stars on our end!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/27/2019

No better dj!

I’m not going to lie I 100% planned my wedding day around JBPROs availability! I had attended my best friends wedding a few years prior and knew when it was my time to be a bride I would hire them without question! I could not have imagined my wedding without Jan and Kenny. They were extremely great to work with, accommodating with our crazy work schedules and also knew how to make us laugh through the chaos!!! I truly loved having them apart of our special day! ❤️

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/20/2019

Best Wedding Entertainment!

Jan was amazing to work with! He took the time to answer all my questions, explain all the upgrades available, never pressured me into certain upgrades, and really made my vision of what I wanted for my wedding come true. He found the perfect acoustic guitarist for my ceremony and happy hour, and even had the guitarist on our final phone call bc he knew I was stressing. Jan and Kenny Mac kept everyone on the dance floor the entire evening, and the majority of our guests told us it was the best wedding they've either been to in years or ever! Thank you JB Pro Live for making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Zachary

Zachary V Boyce · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire JB Pro Live Right Now!

Kenny, Ryan, Arin, Emily and Greg were the best. The dance floor was packed all night. Emily with the violin, Arin with the drone Kenny cracking everyone up as MC Greg at the photo booth, were all perfect. Last but certainly not least DJ Sooby Doobs CRUSHED it. The drone footage they gave us was spectacular. The highlight videos and cuts they sent us were great. HIRE JB PRO LIVE. Best decision we made!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Rob

Rob Kelly · Married on 10/13/2019

Best night of our life thanks to JBProLive

Couldn't be more pleased with with the job that Kenny and Jan did at our wedding. Months before the big night Kenny and Jan walked us through the entire process, explained in detail all of the services they offer, and help my wife and I come up with a the perfect game plan for our wedding based on all our wants and needs. They put all the hard work on their shoulders and made the process fun and stress free for us. The day of the wedding they executed the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception perfectly and everything flowed smoothly. Kenny did an amazing job getting the party started right away and Jan knew exactly what to play to keep the party going all night. Cant thank them enough for their professionalism as well as the right amount of fun that made the entire process stressless for my bride and I. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Erin Applegate · Married on 10/05/2019

Hands down best Dj/ photographer team ever !

These guys were awesome!!!!! It was exactly what we wanted for the night. Everyone has been texting me raving about the music and mc! Also their suggestion for the photographer was spot on. They were great ! They made both my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We are so excited to see the pictures. Overall thank you for making our big day so special. We can’t thank JB pro live enough !! 💕

Sent on 10/26/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/20/2019

They are amazing

We had the most wonderful experience with Jb production. They will make your wedding or any event such an amazing time.

Sent on 11/02/2019