JB Productions Live Reviews

JB Productions Live 5
JB Productions Live 6
JB Productions Live 7

Caitlin · Getting married on 12/31/2018

If you want to throw the best party of your lives for you and your guests, do not waste your time looking for another DJ. Literally best night of our lives and Jan and Kenny are responsible for that. Family/friends of all ages were going crazy over electric violinist and the CO2 cannons! Music playlist was 100%!! Two months later and I still have a fun hangover. They are professional, understanding and know EXACTLY what they are doing. Jan went above and beyond and helped me figure out all of the details (professional song, recessional song, etc) which took a lot of stress away from the whole process. I cannot thank you guys enough for throwing the best party!! BOOK THESE GUYS!!

Maria · Married on 09/30/2018

Excellent!

AMAZING. JB Productions Live always delivers excellence. Ryan was so easy to work with in the planning phase from meeting with him to the online portal. The online portal was amazing to put all the details you wanted there. Yanni was an excellent DJ mixing in Greek music for my Greek family. I highly recommend JB Productions Live, they make your wedding a party!

vivian · Married on 09/30/2018

Best dj!

AMAZZINGGG!! Jan and his Team did a phenomenal job MCing and DJing our wedding as well as providing slo-mo photo booth services. Jan was very professional, responsive and listed to our request and put together a killer playlist. All of out guest couldn't say enough about the music!!! Which is really all we wanted, was for everyone to have a amazing time, dancing, taking pictures in the slo mo photo booth (photo booth is a must!! soo much fun!!) We danced the whole night!!! Keny was AMAZING at entertaining my guest and keeping them on the dance floor, we all loved him.. thank you so much you made our night unforgettable!!!!! Pete and I could not have been happier with JB Production Live team!! Highly recommended!!!

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

The best DJ Team in Town

My husband, Adam and I were doing endless research on DJ's for our wedding when I saw a former HS classmate write a thank you to JB production Live. So we contacted them and was put in touch with Kenny and Jan as they were available for our wedding date. Communication was easy and once we met in person realizing we had many things in common we knew we made the right choice. Kenny and Jan had all our guests on the dance floor the entire night. They made our wedding so much fun and special. We could not have asked for a better night to celebrate our marriage. Our family and friends continue to talk about how much fun they had. Thank you for being so amazing. We are so grateful!

Kerry · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I hired JB Productions Live for our wedding ceremony and reception music on 9/8/18. From the moment we met Jan and Kenny we knew they were the ones for us! They were so friendly and knowledgeable, and super fun to work with! They were very responsive to emails and questions. They made everything very easy with their online music manager and forms for special songs. On our wedding day, the ceremony music was beautiful! When it came time for the reception, Kenny was great at wrangling in our bridal party and families! The introductions went great! Jan played the greatest mix of our favorite songs and kept the dance floor packed all night! The two of them work so well together and are great at what they do! They knew the type of music we wanted to hear and they knew we wanted to keep everyone up and dancing! They delivered on both and made our wedding day exactly what we wanted... the best party ever! Thank you so much guys! Now, go book JB PRO LIVE!!!!

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

Book them now!

Let me start by saying WE LOVE JAN AND KENNY! We were first introduced to them at a friend's wedding, conveniently while we were in the process of planning our own. We told Kenny we were on the hunt for an amazing DJ and he said "awesome, then this will be like an interview". Needless to say, that wedding was off the charts and we immediately knew these were our guys. They were flexible with their pricing and packages in order to accommodate our budget, and were extremely professional throughout the entire process, helping us every step of the way. I'll never forget cracking up on the phone with Jan while we talked about hilariously inappropriate songs to use for the garter toss. We also booked our Photo Booth through JB Pro which was definitely a hit with our guests. Music was on point, dance floor was always packed, photo album was filled with great memories, Kenny brought crazy energy to the night and everything was absolutely perfect. Our guests have not stopped raving about how much fun our wedding was and neither have we! The team at JB Pro are top notch professionals with a genuine passion for what they do. Seriously, stop looking around and book these guys before you miss your chance!

JB Productions Live 8
    JB Productions Live 13
    JB Productions Live 14
    JB Productions Live 15

steven · Married on 06/29/2018

Jan and Kenny did an amazing job.They by far exceeded expectations. We had people that never dance and on this night that changed.The dance floor was on fire the entire night. Every service that was offered was just incredible. People on social media said the video was electrifying that they posted of our wedding and said it looked like the best wedding ever. My wife and I were extremely pleased with the choice of music to make everyone happy and fulfill their needs.If your planning on any event in tbe future this is the company you need to go with no questions asked.

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Jan and Kenny were truly one of the best parts about our wedding!!! I have to admit, I was a little skeptical at the beginning, and even specifically asked Kenny to not talk to our guests too much... but my concerns were completely unwarranted and these guys did an incredible job!! Our wedding on June 2 was hot and muggy, especially at the beginning, and these guys kept the energy so high that guests barely got off the dance floor for dinner. We even had a little bit of flooding during our reception (due to a torrential downpour), but Jan and Kenny stayed calm and confident throughout the whole thing, as if it didn't even phase them! They were super helpful during the planning process and were very supportive of our request to play Bruce Springsteen as much as possible :) They also surprised us with their choice of the last song of the night, playing Jersey Girl as we danced with our friends all around us, which was one of my favorite moments of the day. It was an incredible evening and an amazing party, and I cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

JB Productions Live's reply:

That is a truly amazing review!! Thank you so much for the kind words. It’s reviews like this that act as a reminder for why love what we do. Best of luck to you and Alex!!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

My now husband and I have been to 17 weddings over the past few years, and I can say with absolute honesty that JB Pro Live is hands down the BEST DJ / Entertainment company we have ever seen!!! We didn’t know anything about this company- we actually just found them on Google. But from the first day we met with Jan, we knew JB Pro Live was the company we were going to hire. It was clear that he knew the business and that he would be able to deliver. The entire planning process was so easy with them. From the online details sheet we had access to, up to the final phone call the week before the wedding, the process could not have been easier. Jan’s online tools, email communication, and texts kept us in the loop of what we had to do and when., We were on a tight budget and they were able to provide us with great options within our budget. The night of our wedding, Jan, Kenny and Arin arrived super early and had everything set up with time to spare. This alone was reassuring on a day where a few other things did not go as planned. Arin was great with the photo booth, and the highlight reel that we did not expect to have. Kenny and Jan are an incredible DJ/MC team! We had some special song/dance requests and they executed it all perfectly. They threw in some bonus features that we didn’t even ask for. There are no words to describe how awesome they are! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Kenny sets an unattainable bar for all other MCs, period. He engaged with the crowd enough to get them involved, but wasn't overly pushy. We literally broke the dancefloor at our venue because people were dancing so hard. These guys are the real deal. It is obvious that they absolutely love what they do and they are damn good at it. Just hire them. Now. You will NOT regret it!

Samantha · Married on 05/18/2018

I can't say enough good things about JB Pro! Everything was perfect. Jan & Kenny did an amazing job! We had so much fun, and the dance floor was constantly packed! They are such great guys and made booking them super easy. They are down to earth, funny as hell, and just a great team! Our venue, who had never worked with them before, even made a point of letting us know how great they were! We got many compliments on them. Even the tiniest things they picked up on with funny sound effects when the best man was making his speech and forgot a quote he was going to say, they made everyone laugh and took the pressure off our best man. And when the grooms mom finished her speech and had mentioned Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in it, he was right there to play the theme song. It was tiny little touches like that, which we loved and everyone enjoyed! Would hire them again in a heart beat if I ever need a DJ again! THE BEST

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2018

If you want to REALLY CELEBRATE your big day or event Jan-Michael is your guy!! He made the planning process much easier and the most fun process of all our wedding planning. The day of he was right on schedule and in tune with us the whole time! We didn't have to worry about anything he already knew how we wanted everything to go down. Our entire wedding was the best celebration, Jan-Michael and Kenny helped make that possible! Thank JB Live Productions for making our special day just that much for special!! You guys are the best!! - Kevin & Amanda

Sent on 05/31/2018

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Amanda we really appreciate it!

Marwa · Married on 05/05/2018

There was never question on who we wanted to use for our wedding, JB Pro Live is simply the best in the game! Yanni made what is usually a pretty stressful process SO MUCH FUN! He knew how to keep things light and enjoyable while maintaining the highest level of professionalism. EVERYONE was dancing and having the best time thanks to these guys! I was worried that some of my more conservative family members wouldn't have a good time and even they hit the dance floor! I can not thank JB Productions Live and DJ Yanni enough for the perfect night- you guys exceed expectations on every level!

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Twice now our family has used JB Productions Live for my wedding and my sisters and we love them! For my wedding, Ryan (DJ Sooby Doobs) was our DJ and Tim O'Brien was our MC and they really made the night such a fun party! Ryan was so great at reading the room and playing the best music, while Tim kept the party going. So many of our guests have told us how it was one of the best DJ's they've seen at a wedding, and they loved that the dancing never stopped!
    JBPL also helped us book a saxophone and guitar player for our cocktail hour, and the guys that came here amazing!
    We highly recommend using the JB Productions Live team for your wedding, or any other event!

Angelica · Married on 04/28/2018

I had high expectations, and the guys did even better than I expected!!!! Thank you so much Jan & Kenny for the best wedding ever!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Angelica - your wedding was amazing - thank you so much!!

Caitlin · Married on 03/16/2018

We could not imagine using anyone other than JB PRO LIVE! They were such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning and lived up to and exceeded all of our expectations on our big day! They are full of energy and really know how to get the party going! Our dance floor was never empty thanks to them! We cannot thank you guys enough for making our day so full of fun! =] we are recommending them to ALL of our newly engaged friends! -Caitlin + Jesse Dallago

Sent on 04/18/2018

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Caitlin it was our pleasure!!

Britt · Married on 01/14/2018

How do you write the perfect review? Or put into words how truly amazing a company is and have people believe it?! I honestly don’t know how to explain that having JB Productions Live for my wedding was by far the best decision I made! Jan and Kenny made me feel special. Had my dance floor packed with happy, smiling, dancing and singing guests! They helped me with song choices during my planning when I couldn’t figure out the best song. Or hashtag lol.. People say there is not such thing as “perfect”. But I have to brag.... my wedding was perfect!!! Thanks to Jan and Kenny. I can’t thank you enough. You really made my day so special. It was flawless. It was above and beyond my expectations as well as our guests! I received so many compliments on you guys!!! Thank you! A million times over. Thank YOU!!!

Sent on 02/09/2018

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Brittany!! It was our pleasure!
  • Venessa

Venessa · Married on 11/26/2017

I booked these guys for my wedding! They are absolutely amazing. Super flexible with everything. They will work within your budget. Very professional. And they hooked me up with an amazing deal for photography and videography. 100% recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Thank you Venessa!

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Jan and Yanni made our wedding reception so much fun and really knew how to keep the party going all night! We had a culturally mixed wedding and needed to have a good mixture of Greek as well as "typical American" music for all guests to enjoy and Jan and Yanni were wonderful in helping to accommodate our needs and blending the different types of music together. I would recommend this team to anybody!! Side note - they are very fun and easy going to work with to help ease the stress of wedding planning!!

Sent on 02/09/2018

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! We really appreciate it!

Casey · Married on 09/23/2017

Hiring Jan and Kenny was the best decision! It has been two weeks since my wedding and people are still calling to tell me how much fun they had. Kenny kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Jan catered to the music to the entire audience’s taste and. Kenny did an impromptu dance with the groomsmen to Bye, Bye, Bye which was the best part of the entire night. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the entire night and danced the entire time. I would recommend anyone use JB Pro Live. You will not find a better team.

Sent on 10/05/2017

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Casey!!!! Your wedding at the Highlawn Pavilion was so much fun! It was our pleasure to be apart of it! -Jan & Kenny

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2017

Literally danced the night away at our wedding.. my husband and I , and all of our guests!! Ryan, you are the BEST! We had guests on the dance floor that told us that they haven’t danced in years. I planned to do sparklers towards the end of the night but decided that I didn’t want to take any guests away from the dance floor, including myself!!! So many of the songs we asked for were played, along with a great variety of music for everyone. You answered all of our questions, you asked for our opinion to make sure that we were happy.. but most of all, you kept everyone dancing (and we had a large dance floor to fill)! We have been told numerous times this week that our wedding was one of the best weddings people have been to and you guys were BIG part in that. Thank you so so much!!!

Sean · Married on 09/17/2017

I don't think there are enough characters within this comment box to truly state how AMAZING JB Productions Live were! If you are looking for an entertainment company for your next event....look no further. JB Productions Live lived up to all their expectations plus MORE! Our guests could not comment enough about how great our music and entertainment staff was.

Jan and Kenny attended to all our music needs and made the planning process SO EASY! They are truly the dynamic DUO! You both love what you do and it shows to all...THANK YOU for sharing your passion for your job and music with us and our guests, we cannot express our gratitude to you both enough!

JB Productions also had the BEST upstage lighting....the TENT was glowing!! In addition to the music and lighting they also offer photography, videography, and a photo booth/video booth station. We booked the photo booth for our guests as their "gift" and it was a hit! Sean and I were having so much fun, we never left the dance floor and made it to the photobooth. We heard the guy Ray was great, so thank you Ray!!

JB Productions Live, thank you for making our wedding PERFECTION! From our planning days to the execution on the day of....YOU WERE INCREDIBLE. We cannot thank you enough!

LOTS OF LOVE, THE WOLFS!

Deonna · Married on 09/16/2017

I don't think there are enough characters within this comment box to truly state how AMAZING JB Productive Live were! If you are looking for an entertainment company for your next event....look no further. JB Productions Live lived up to all their expectations plus MORE! Our guests could not comment enough about how great our music and entertainment staff was. They attended to all our music needs and made the planning process SO EASY! With wedding planning there are so many different things to worry about....when you hire JB Productions Live, you are in the best of hands!

LOTS OF LOVE, THE WOLFS! <3

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

We can't say enough great things about these guys! We had met with a couple other DJ companies early on but as soon as we met with JB Pro Live we knew they were the right choice, and they did not disappoint! Really great guys. Jan was a pleasure to deal with during planning and very professional. Him and Kenny were much fun at the wedding and they kept our guests on the dance floor all night. Everyone is still telling me how awesome our DJ and MC were! These guys are the best and we will be forever recommending them hands down to everyone!!

Thomas · Married on 09/09/2017

JB pro live was amazing. Not to mention just cool easy going guys in general. The price was amazing for the quality of service that was provided. Not to mention they were very flexible when we decided to change our first dance song about 2 days before the wedding. Also extremely responsive I was texting Jan throughout the whole process and he would respond within minutes. This is the first review I have ever left for anything but just love these guys had to do it.