JB Productions Live Reviews

JB Productions Live 4
JB Productions Live 5

lindsay vitillo · Married on 01/11/2020

Best. DJ. Ever.

we were recommended to JB Productions Live by multiple friends and feel like it would be a disservice to brides and grooms all over to not share how amazing our experience with them was!! we planned our wedding from across the country and they made it so easy, exciting and completely stress free. the dance floor was packed alllll night, from the older people to the youngest, and especially US. Our guests have been telling us since that night how much they loved the music and DJ. MUST HIRE. NO BRAINER. DO IT.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan Mastoris · Married on 11/23/2019

Put on a great party!

Our guests were on the dance floor from start to finish - which is exactly what my husband and I wanted! Yanni listened to our requests and stuck to what we liked and what our guests were enjoying. It was a fun night and wish we could do it over again!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2019

Jan & KenMac Rocked our day!!

Jan-Michael and KenMac simply Rocked our socks!! Our dance floor was PACKED! Our guests are still raving about how awesome and fun our wedding was!
    If you want your guest to not just remember your wedding but remember the epic PARTY you threw, then you MUST Hire JB Pro!
    We first met Jan at a vendor meet & Great at our Venue. My husband and I hung out and talked to him for a good portion of the time. Not even about DJ services or him trying to sell us, just genuine (hilarious) conversation. We left and later that day said how much his personality matched ours and thought he would be a perfect fit to help host our day. We were NOT wrong! Jan & Kenny are the life your party needs. Trust me!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2019

Beyond amazing experience

Ryan & Andy were two of the most accommodating, fun, helpful, & awesome dudes; and I don’t think we could have had a better pair to make our wedding extra perfect. From start to finish, communication was on point & the flow / energy that they brought to our wedding day probably can’t be matched! We were very picky with our music selections and how we wanted things to roll out, and they nailed it without a single complaint. This company makes this job look like a breeze (when we all know how much goes into planning & executing a wedding), but in the end they’re just great at what they do and a pleasure to work with.

They will work with any style & make the day solely about you & your partner without hesitation. 500 stars on our end!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/27/2019

No better dj!

I’m not going to lie I 100% planned my wedding day around JBPROs availability! I had attended my best friends wedding a few years prior and knew when it was my time to be a bride I would hire them without question! I could not have imagined my wedding without Jan and Kenny. They were extremely great to work with, accommodating with our crazy work schedules and also knew how to make us laugh through the chaos!!! I truly loved having them apart of our special day! ❤️

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/20/2019

Best Wedding Entertainment!

Jan was amazing to work with! He took the time to answer all my questions, explain all the upgrades available, never pressured me into certain upgrades, and really made my vision of what I wanted for my wedding come true. He found the perfect acoustic guitarist for my ceremony and happy hour, and even had the guitarist on our final phone call bc he knew I was stressing. Jan and Kenny Mac kept everyone on the dance floor the entire evening, and the majority of our guests told us it was the best wedding they've either been to in years or ever! Thank you JB Pro Live for making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Zachary

Zachary V Boyce · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire JB Pro Live Right Now!

Kenny, Ryan, Arin, Emily and Greg were the best. The dance floor was packed all night. Emily with the violin, Arin with the drone Kenny cracking everyone up as MC Greg at the photo booth, were all perfect. Last but certainly not least DJ Sooby Doobs CRUSHED it. The drone footage they gave us was spectacular. The highlight videos and cuts they sent us were great. HIRE JB PRO LIVE. Best decision we made!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Rob

Rob Kelly · Married on 10/13/2019

Best night of our life thanks to JBProLive

Couldn't be more pleased with with the job that Kenny and Jan did at our wedding. Months before the big night Kenny and Jan walked us through the entire process, explained in detail all of the services they offer, and help my wife and I come up with a the perfect game plan for our wedding based on all our wants and needs. They put all the hard work on their shoulders and made the process fun and stress free for us. The day of the wedding they executed the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception perfectly and everything flowed smoothly. Kenny did an amazing job getting the party started right away and Jan knew exactly what to play to keep the party going all night. Cant thank them enough for their professionalism as well as the right amount of fun that made the entire process stressless for my bride and I. Would 100% recommend!

JB Productions Live 6
    JB Productions Live 7
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Erin Applegate · Married on 10/05/2019

Hands down best Dj/ photographer team ever !

These guys were awesome!!!!! It was exactly what we wanted for the night. Everyone has been texting me raving about the music and mc! Also their suggestion for the photographer was spot on. They were great ! They made both my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We are so excited to see the pictures. Overall thank you for making our big day so special. We can’t thank JB pro live enough !! 💕

Sent on 10/26/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/20/2019

They are amazing

We had the most wonderful experience with Jb production. They will make your wedding or any event such an amazing time.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazingggggg!

I don't even know where to begin. Jan & Kenny are hands down THE BEST DJ's ever. Like, look no further because these guys are it. Everyone RAVED about our wedding and that is partly due to the fact that everyone was on the dance floor all night long. Kenny performed our ceremony and to say that he knocked it out of the park is an understatement. He was able to tell the story of how my husband and I met and how it led to our wedding day. Of course we gave him some bullet points but he took them and ran with it. It was hilarious yet professional when it needed to be. Definitely a ceremony no one will forget. They made the planning process so easy and simple. They listened to everything we wanted and completely exceeded our expectations and then some. Thank you so much Jan and Kenny for making our wedding dreams come true!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen · Married on 07/21/2019

Professional

What a professional job by our Dj for the evening, Ryan Subers. From the moment we booked with them, until the night of wedding, JB pro live was awesome in every aspect. They truly care about your wedding night and will do everything they can for it to be a special night. Ryan did an amazing job and I highly recommend using him and JB pro live for any event. Thanks again for an amazing night.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Steph · Married on 07/20/2019

Fun fun fun!!

JB Productions Live made my daughter’s wedding the talk of the town!!! The DJ, MC and photo booth were unbeatable. There was non stop dancing throughout the entire reception.

JB Productions Live 8
    JB Productions Live 9
    Sent on 08/02/2019
  • paige

paige · Married on 07/20/2019

Beyond our expectations

These guys are amazing!!! They helped us throw the party of a lifetime and had everyone on the dance floor from the moment it opened until close. Super easy to work with, they understood the vibe we were going for from our first conversation and absolutely made it happen. They were all SO fun and we can’t thank them enough.

Highly recommend checking out their Facebook and instagram.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2019

THE BEST! Made our wedding a true party!

JB Pro Live was AWESOME to work with. Leading up to our wedding day DJ Yanni spent time to understand the music we love and took time to understand us as a couple. They truly helped make our wedding a great party. They got the party started right away and made sure to cater to our older crowd before turning up the pace. All of our guests raved about the music, and could not believe that the dance floor was NEVER empty! We purchased the LED light up batons which was an awesome addition.The photo booth had hilarious props and made sure our guests had a great time. The entire team was attentive and made sure we got the music we wanted. We had the best time partying the night away with JB Pro Live and would recommend them to all engaged couples!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Jena Skowronski · Married on 07/09/2019

Best Day Ever

JB Pro is the package deal! We used them for photography, DJ, Photo booth and videography services. The entire day was perfect from start to finish and we could not have done it without the crew from JB Pro. Our guests did not get off of the dance floor the entire night, and are still talking about how much fun the night was. The entire crew was professional, accommodating and easy to work with. WE cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was with JB Pro.
    Thank you JB PRO- Mr. & Mrs. Skowrosnki

Sent on 11/23/2019

Carla · Married on 06/22/2019

Best. Party. Ever.

WOW! Jan-Michael and Kenny made sure our party was one to remember! The timeline flowed exactly as we hoped, they got everyone on the dance floor, and they read the crowd perfectly. They really know how to get people out of their seat and keep them moving! We loved every minute. Then to top it all off they brought out CO2 guns and surprised us. Our guests cannot stop talking about how awesome it was. Best. Party. Ever. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Carla! It was our pleasure to party with you guys on the big day lets do it again soon! The Mosqueras know how to party!
  • cheryl

cheryl · Married on 05/19/2019

Such great energy and so much fun!!

Great addition to our big day!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thanks Cheryl glad we could be there to rock out for your wedding and celebrate with your family and friends!
  • John

John Sahatjian · Married on 05/10/2019

AMAZING Highly recommend

Everything about JBPROLIVE was fantastic. the photographers were amazing all day, the dj and mc were the best! our feet hurt from dancing all night!

Sent on 10/22/2019

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thanks John it was a pleasure to work with you guys for your big day!!! We'll send you a gift card for a pedicure and massage

Bridgid Antoniello · Married on 05/10/2019

Beyond Incredible - Party of the year!

Best decision we made was using JBPro for our entertainment. Our reception was beyond incredible, and exceeded our expectations. From the fog, to the flow of music - everything was perfect. Our guests were dancing the entire time, and haven't stopped talking about the fun they had. Leading up to the wedding, Jan & Kenny were beyond helpful and accommodating. They took time to address any questions and crazy requests we had. (And they made them all happen!!) We also used them for our videography, and we could not be happier with it. Again, it was beyond what we could have imagined, and the day was seamless. I would recommend using JBPro for all things wedding! We can't thank you guys enough for making our wedding perfect. - Bridgid & Joe Antoniello

Sent on 10/22/2019

Brittani · Married on 04/27/2019

Wow, just wow!

By far the best DJ I have ever had! Guests were on the dance floor all night. JB PRO LIVE is truly the best! Thank you for making my night so amazing!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Brittani for allowing us to party with you on your big day!!!! Wishing you and Zach much success on your next chapter!!

Sean Meehan · Married on 03/16/2019

Epic Wedding Experience

Due to construction issues, our wedding had been postponed 4 separate times. JBPro was with us every step of the way. Through all the chaos they continued to work with us to make sure we were happy. When our day finally came, we added several last minute details that would've thrown most people for a loop. Again they didn't miss a beat. (No pun intended). When the night was in full swing, that is when they shined the most. They controlled the room with perfect music, party accessories, and an MC. I couldn't recommend them enough for a litany of reasons. If you want a wedding people will forget in a few months then do not hire these guys. If you want everyone at your wedding to have the time of their life, then look no further.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Christina · Married on 02/15/2019

Best dj & mc around-no cheese here

If there was an option for 10 stars I would draw and color in an eleventh. Jan and Kenny are straight up comedians and are truly the life of the party. I have personally known them both for many years and couldn't wait to call them when I got engaged.

This is not their first time around the rodeo, both of these fellas have been in this industry for years and know how to throw down.

I had 210 guests, I would say over 50 people who I spoke with after the wedding RAVED about how good of a time they had, how the music was so good and a little over half of which claimed it was the "best" wedding they ever went to. I will concur with all three of those statements.

Not only was Jan a breeze to deal with during all of the wedding planning, but the actual day of was honestly flawless. I had a list of about 20 "must have" songs that I wanted to be played, all of which were played.

When it comes to music these guys know how to read a crowd. What was refreshing was the different music choices they selected. There is NOTHING WORSE than a CHEESY DJ playing the same music you hear at every wedding-womp womp.....If that is your fear, fear no MO!

They even had grandma up on that dance floor JAMMING OUT- a sight I have not seen in over a decade- no joke.

I'd say we got WAY more than we paid for, as far s quality is concerned.

The DJ booth was gorgeous, the lighting package is A MUST, those crisp ass speakers-honestly everything that they brought to the table was pure goodness.

HIGHLY recommend these guys-I am all about a good time and making sure everyone else is happy and enjoying themselves, and these guys truly care about the same things and you can see it in their work.

I will be using them for any big event I have in the future, I already have a few friends that are interested in using them when they get married......their work speaks for itself

Sent on 04/17/2019

JB Productions Live's reply:

Holy Canoli Thank you Christina - Amazing Review!! Appreciate you all stay blessed! So much fun thank you very much

Caitlin · Married on 12/31/2018

If you want to throw the best party of your lives for you and your guests, do not waste your time looking for another DJ. Literally best night of our lives and Jan and Kenny are responsible for that. Family/friends of all ages were going crazy over electric violinist and the CO2 cannons! Music playlist was 100%!! Two months later and I still have a fun hangover. They are professional, understanding and know EXACTLY what they are doing. Jan went above and beyond and helped me figure out all of the details (professional song, recessional song, etc) which took a lot of stress away from the whole process. I cannot thank you guys enough for throwing the best party!! BOOK THESE GUYS!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Dom & Allie P

Dominick · Married on 12/31/2018

Oustanding

My wife and I got married on 12/31/18 (NYE). We knew right off the bat we wanted to have JB Pro Live for our entertainment. We had speciality lighting, DJ, MC, CO2 cannons, videography, photography, and a photo booth. Everything went smooth and perfect. DJ Yani and his crew Nick, Jessee, Craig, Joe, Alex, and the rest of their crew members did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend them for your future wedding.

JB Productions Live 10