JB Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Liesel
    Liesel Married on 11/03/2021

Comfortable engagement session, beautiful results

Jen was extremely flexible and accommodating with our engagement photo location. She eased all our nerves and the results are in the photos - we’re relaxed and enjoying ourselves rather than stuffy and staged. She captured all the quick glances and small moments beautifully! I can’t wait until she photographs our wedding next year!

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Liesel! It was my pleasure to bring out the true love and joy between you and be able to showcase it! Can’t wait for Oct 2022!!!
    Brittany R. Married on 07/24/2021

Maternity photo shoot

Jen is amazing to work with, she was very professional and accommodating to our needs making us feel comfortable during the whole session. She would make sure we were okay and asked if we had any suggestions/ideas on certain photos we wanted as well as gave ideas of her own and made sure we were okay with them.

Once she started editing the photos as well everything was done in a timely manner and given to us quickly as well as explained how everything worked prior to leaving the photo shoot.
  • Meghan
    Meghan J. Married on 11/07/2020

The wedding right after COVID opened stuff up again!

Jen was awesome! She worked with us until we got all the photos we wanted. And she worked great with my crazy family!

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Meg! It was my honor to be the one to wrangle your family and get those awesome shots! Some of which are now priceless memories
  • Heather
    Heather S. Married on 06/13/2020

Impressive, Spectacular, Awe-Inspiring

JB Photography captured our emotions in every shot. From getting ready, to the first look, to the first dance, our day full of adventure was captured in breath taking photos.

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heather, y’all were definitely a breath taking couple with by far the best vows I’ve ever heard and the best cake smash pics ever! I can’t wait for our “I Do-Overs” next year!
    Kari A. Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful great value

Jen was amazing and very helpful! She made great suggestions and I have loved all the sneak peaks cant wait to see our finished photos!
    Heather Married on 09/29/2018
    Jen and her mom Vicky were wonderful! They were so willing to follow us wherever we wanted to go for pictures...even on golf carts. Any questions we had Jen got back to us right away. We cannot thank them enough for all they’ve done.
  •  Natalie
    Natalie Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent experience

Jen is friendly, professional, and a great photographer. She had some amazing ideas for great shots, and she was also responsive when we wanted certain shots. She was very flexible the day of our wedding, which we really appreciated, and caught all the important moments. We would definitely recommend her, and we feel so lucky to have found JB Photography for our big day!!
    Rachael Married on 11/11/2017
    Jen and Katie were absolutely amazing to work with. We were so worried about having someone so “up close and personal” throughout the day, but they made everything easy and comfortable. They were there for every moment from getting hair/makeup done, getting dressed/ready, first look, ceremony, formal pictures, and then fun candids at the reception. Other than formal pictures, they were able to work around everyone without interrupting a moment... almost like they weren’t there. We had several guests comment on how nice it was to have photographers that weren’t blocking anyone’s view.
    The pictures came out BEAUTIFULLY and we couldn’t be happier.
    We would highly recommend JBPhotography. Easy to work with, professional, and produces beautiful work. 5 stars from us!

JB Photography's reply:

My heart just melted! Thank you so much!
    Amanda Married on 10/28/2017
    couldn't have asked for a better photographer she did such an amazing job and was very helpful with everything.

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Amanda!! Your wedding was by far one of my favorites! And I definitely enjoyed getting to know you and your family!
    Tricia Married on 08/26/2017
    Jen was amazing! Super flexible, professional, and yet personal. Jen and her helper went above and beyond for the price that i paid for the day. Defiantly would recommend jb photography to anyone needing a good wedding photographer!!! ❤

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tricia! I had a fantastic time working with you and your family on your wedding day! It was so unique and really was an honor to be a part of it.
    Pat Married on 10/08/2016
    Jen took us to a beautiful lake near our cabin with the fall leaves as a backdrop. She was very attentive and accommodating of my agin parents!

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you Pat! It was an honor to work with your family!
    Kalene Event on: 09/28/2015
    Jen did our family portrait in the fall of 2015. Everyone had a great time, even the kids! She's a natural at what she does and we couldnt have been happier!

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kalene! I really had a great time with you and your family!
    Samantha Married on 08/15/2015
    Jen was a great photographer and was able to capture some amazing moments at our wedding. Everyone loved our pictures and said how great our photographer was! Would strong recommend this company

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! I really had a blast working with you and your family at your wedding! Such great people!
    Gloria Married on 07/03/2015
    Loved the photos of my wedding day! I couldn’t have asked for better pictures. She captured every single moment from dressing to “I do” and the pictures were perfect!

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Gloria! I had a wonderful time working with you and your family!
    Ashley Event on: 06/07/2015
    Jen and I have been friends for a very long long time, but that does not negate the fact that she has a remarkable talent to capture moments that last a lifetime! Jen has photographed many events for myself(birthdays, maternity sessions, family photos, would have done my wedding but she was it--and yet still captured a couple great shots!) I've recommended Jen for various weddings/engagement shots for some of my friends(so yes I out my name/credibility on the line for her/her business) and they to are in love with her services AS WELL AS her prices!! Best of both worlds- and in the wedding industry you can never say that your service/experience was AMAZING and it didn't completely break your bank...but you can with Jen! She's very personable and reliable and if you are unsure of how well your little ones will cooperate-well she takes time to work with them as well!! You can't go wrong choosing her no matter what your event is!! See for yourself and call her today!

JB Photography's reply:

I can't event begin to express my gratitude for you and your amazing family; for the many many years of friendship and for your belief in me and what I can do! You are remarkable and I will always be thankful for the help, love and respect you have shown me.
    Hannah Event on: 06/01/2015
    Took newborn pictures. Loved the outcome! I would recommend Jen to anyone. Very professional.
    Chelsea Married on 11/12/2017
    Jen was super accommodating she let us change the schedule due to rain. She was super friendly and could tell she was excited to take our pictures. Jen provided her own props and had some poses in mind but she also took candid shots and let us tell her our ideas and brought them to life. After our family photos she took some maternity ones for me and they were better than I could ever imagine. She made me feel beautiful and I have gotten so many complaints on them.

JB Photography's reply:

Aww! I did have so much fun and I loved having input from you guys! And the pictures came out beautiful because you have a beautiful family.
    Traci Married on 05/05/2018
    She was amazing! Worked with my now fiancé to plan a surprise engagement to take pictures while he proposed.

JB Photography's reply:

Thank you Traci! It was my honor to be apart of that special day for you; and you didn't know it was coming!