jB JAMS Entertainment & Events Reviews

jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 6
jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 7

Alyssa Krantz · Married on 11/03/2018

Hands down amazing

I recently used JB Jams for my wedding ceremony and reception. Sue and her crew were hands down FABULOUS! They kept the guests entertained and engaged. They not only talked to the guests to figure out what they wanted to hear, but they also were amazing at reading the crowd and adjusted as needed. They had no problem playing a wide range of music and had people of all ages and generations out on the dance floor all night. I would recommend this crew time, and time, and time again.

Sent on 11/13/2018

jB JAMS Entertainment & Events's reply:

Alyssa!! You guys were awesome to work with! It is our pleasure and we can’t wait to see what life has in store for you and Bobby! We’ll look forward to staying in touch!

Kim · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect Wedding Reception

Sue and JB Jams were the absolute best to work with. She took control of so many details and our daughter's wedding reception was perfect in every way. I strongly recommend JB Jams for any event and can't thank them enough for all they did on our special day.

Sonya · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect and amazing!

Sue was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect and she made us feel like family. I can’t thank her and her team enough for keeping everyone moving and having fun the entire time!

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2018

You guys are an amazing Dj!! You had all the guests dancing!!
    Thank you!!
    Danielle McCann

Steve · Married on 07/14/2018

I would highly recommend JB JAMS Entertainment for your wedding and all other special events. Judy and her team did an excellent job. JB JAMS Entertainment does far more than play awesome music. Judy spent time with us planning every detail of the wedding from the start of the ceremony , through the cocktail hour and photographs, all through the dinner and dancing. Judy helped us plan the wedding but also acted as the Master of Ceremonies to help the wedding flow from the very beginning until the last song was played. Truly a great company and great people , who care about their customers. Thanks Again, Judy and team, much appreciated. Gracias !!
    Steve Battleson

stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

We seriously loved having JB Jams doing our music. They did the music for the reception and the ceremony and it was PERFECT!! We met with Sue before the wedding and she walked us through everything which made me feel so reassured since I was a very stressed out bride. She put so many of my worries to rest. She took the time to work through each part of the wedding from the ceremony to the reception. I have absolute confidence in her and her company! Then we got a form that organized the songs for the ceremony and the reception which helped me to visualize exactly what to expect! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Scott · Married on 05/19/2018

Sue is absolutely amazing, she did a great job with setting up everything for our wedding. After getting to know her and realizing the special care and touches, she did for us she felt like part of our family. Thank you sue and DJ JAMS for the memories ☺

jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 8

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

JB Jams went above and beyond to make my weding day an absolute fairytale! They were extremely professional, accommodating, and knew exactly what they were doing. There was no need at all to hire a wedding planner because Sue laid out all the details, took in all of my requests, and went over how everything would flow at our pre-wedding meetings. Dj Ren communicated so well with me all night long and let me know what was going on and any changes in the timeline and made sure we were completely happy. The up lighting was beautiful and really set the tones for the dance room, and the photo booth was a blast! My wedding would not have been the success it was if it weren’t for JB Jams! I wouldn’t recommend any other company for your event, they are literally a one-stop shop for all things entertainment! **my amazing DJs were DJ Ren and DJ Pinky, and I worked with Sue through the whole planning process and it was absolutely perfect! Thanks JAMS! :)

jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 9
    jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 10
    jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 11
    jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 12
    jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 13

Hope · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing service and worth every penny! Our wedding was absolutely perfect in every way and Sue was outstanding. She facilitated everything, and was so personable and easy to work with. Highly recommend using JB Jams!

jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 14
    jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 15
    jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 16
    jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 17
    jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 18
    jB JAMS Entertainment & Events 19

Mallory · Married on 11/11/2017

Sue was amazing, everything ran smoothly. she adapted well to last minute changes.

Lori · Married on 11/04/2017

JB Jams was just a terrific choice for my daughter's wedding. We we're so happy and relieved after our first meeting with them, we knew our party was in good hands because we sure didn't know what we were doing. From beginning to end they kept the evening flowing seamlessly. And our guests loved them! Which is the point after all.

Penny · Married on 10/28/2017

Worth every penny is an under statement - Sue went beyond our expectations to make our daughters rainy wedding day a success. We couldn't have been more pleased. Many thanks!!

Kevin · Married on 10/22/2017

Had a great experience working with JB Jams. Our DJ, Judy, was very helpful and responsive. From the first meeting, we could tell Judy is experienced in this field and was ready to work. She took the initiative to walk around the venue to familiarize herself with the surrounding. Judy offered a lot of suggestions to us and provided recommendations on music and other parts of the wedding process. She also reached out to our other vendors to coordinate the wedding itinerary. Moreover, she ensures that attendees were prompted escorted to the correct location at the planned time. The transition from one activity to the other was seamless. During the reception, Judy and Alec noticed that the audience were shy and quickly change up the pace of the music and brought everyone out to the dance floor. We were very happy to work with Judy and would recommend her to anyone needing a DJ, the additional help in coordination was a bonus.

Kyle · Married on 10/07/2017

Sue and JBJams were wonderful to work with! She met with us beforehand to go over all the details of our daughter's wedding and even helped with coordinating the ceremony. Sue was fabulous at reading the crowd and keeping everyone engaged. If you have a reserved group, Sue is your person to coax them out of their shells and get them engaged. We will definitely recommend her to everyone we meet planning any type of party! Sue even took a few candid photos and posted them on social media so friends could see what they missed!

clara · Married on 10/01/2017

Fabulous is all I have to say! Sue is great!

T · Married on 08/28/2017

I cannot emphasize enough how great JB JAMS Entertainment is. You will have the best entertainment experience you could ask for, no matter the occasion. Sue and Judy are AWESOME!! They are attentive, engaging, funny, personable and fully committed to what they do. All of your guests will rave about your entertainment vendor.

A · Married on 08/27/2017

Sue and Judy are the best! They both have awesome personalities and take a vested interest in making your event special, fun and memorable by customizing it to fit your needs. Their level of professionalism and engagement sets the standard!!

Connie · Married on 08/26/2017

We are so thankful we chose JB Jams. Sue was better than any coordinator we talked to. The way that she and staff personally helped us manage our entire event was perfect. We were able to pull off a engagement party aka surprise wedding...it turned out perfect!! We couldn't have done it with out Sue and staff!! I would highly recommend JB Jams!! They made our day extra special and we couldn't have done it with out them!!

Justin · Married on 06/17/2017

Sue and her assistant were better than I ever couldve ever imagined. They made our wedding day so much better than ever planned. Every song and request was fufilled. Sue was very easy to work with and very thorough with every detail! We had 3 different areas to cover at our venue and she was able to cover them all with out any issues. If you are thinking of getting a DJ for your wedding or special event...stop looking!! Youve found the best there is!! Thank you again Sue and JB Jams for making our day so special!

Nita · Married on 06/17/2017

I choose JB Jams to be my DJ at my wedding ceremony and reception. They were the perfect fit! Sue was so friendly and helpfully during all of the planning. She told me all the songs I needed to think of (some I never would of known I needed!) and gave suggestions when I asked. During the ceremony and reception the music was perfect. She knew the right songs to play at the right time! I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding in June 2017!

Lindsey · Married on 05/20/2017

We used jB Jams for our May 2017 wedding. From the minute I met Sue, I knew I had nothing to worry about! She was so great at helping with music choices. Our guest were dancing ALL night long which is exactly what we wanted! I cannot thank Sue and jB jams enough for helping make our special day absolutely PERFECT!

Emily · Married on 04/15/2017

JB Jams did an amazing job at my wedding! Not only do they provide DJ services, but they are fun, they take the time to get to know you and they act as a day of coordinator! I felt so at ease knowing JB Jams had the music and timeline of the reception taken care of-my wedding could not have gone smoother. Thank you!!!

Cheryl · Married on 01/14/2017

My sons wedding would not have been the same without the awesome DJ and the total experience we had with JB Jams!!
    I knew when I made a phone call to Judy two weeks before the wedding, (after the first scheduled company cancelled) that I had nothing to worry about!! Their professionalism and careful planning never missed a beat!! I would use them again and again and rate them at the TOP!! Thank You again JB JAMS!!!

we

Becca · Married on 11/17/2016

My fiancé and I loved sue from the moment we met her! Our wedding will be in October of 2017 and I couldn't be more relieved that she will be our dj and coordinator ANXIETY GONE! We met with her a few weeks back to go over what songs we like and all other details of this matter and before we knew it, THREE HOURS passed by like it was five minutes ! We were having such a great time laughing and talking with her! We can't wait until October to get back on here and praise her some More! All we can say is WOW!

Toni · Married on 10/29/2016

Make sure you meet with your DJ and that they know the genre(s) of music that you would like. Make sure your DJ gets to know a little bit about you and any possible uncomfortable family dynamic issues that may cause a problem. Remember that your DJ can make or break your reception and can keep things moving for you so that everyone has an enjoyable time. JB Jams can create the perfect atmosphere for your event! Contact them for you big day! We are glad that we did!

Sent on 11/09/2016

jB JAMS Entertainment & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Toni & Whit for trusting your daughter's wedding day! It was truly a pleasure to get to know all of you and be part of the celebration!