Jazzy Jewels Hair and Makeup, LLC Reviews

59 | Tampa, FL

59 Reviews for Jazzy Jewels Hair and Makeup, LLC

• User4676993 ·

Jazzy jewels does an amazing job with any bridal parties look and they are so professional and friendly! I would recommend them to anyone!! ?

Kendra · Married on 05/06/2017

This is where you want to go!!! Alicia is super professional, sweet, and GREAT at what she does. I had a destination wedding in Tampa, so we made arrangements to do a trial the day before the wedding. I got my face done and I was impressed and ready for the next day. They next day she came 15 minutes early from our agreed time, set up and had myself and 3 of my bridesmaids ready to go before the allotted time as well. Everyone looked stunning!

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

From top to bottom Jazzy Jewels did amazing work for my special day! I couldn't be more satisfied with the hair and makeup they did for my bridesmaids and me. So glad I chose you guys! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family!

Alicia you are amazing! You and your team exceeded my expectations when it came to my bridesmaids and my hair and makeup! I was really surprised to see that by the end of our night we still looked pretty darn good. I'm in love with the products you used! Thanks so much again!

Allie · Married on 09/17/2016

Love them they did 14 girls hair and makeup and they all loved it and did with great timing and it lasted all night. I would definitely recommend to any bride.

Alicia did my hair for my wedding and my maid of honor ! She was so precise and proffesional ! I was really nervous because I can be picky with my hairstylist . However , Alicia conducted the best trial out of everyone ! She is truly a genius ! I recommend her to anyone who wants to look extremely fabulous on their special day . She is nothing but the best.

Professional and Extremely talented. Absolutely loved mine and my daughters hair on my wedding day. My hair looks amazing in my pictures... It was my first time using Alicia from Jazzy Jewels and she beyond exceeded my expectations. Will definitely use her again for future events and would recommend her services to anyone...

Maria F.

Very professional and made me look amazing on my wedding day. Gave me a beautiful intricate up do and flawless make up. I've never felt more beautiful. Jazzy Jewels made my wedding day even better and I can't thank them enough. Definitely going to be contacting them for future events!

• X

Xanthe · Married on 11/29/2014

Jazzy Jewels did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup. The team was so professional and very responsive to my needs on the wedding day. I would recommend this company to anyone getting married and want to look flawless walking down the aisle. In particular, the owner (Alicia Henry) was so friendly and remembered exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup from our initial consultation. Jazzy Jewels definitely gets 5 stars!

Lovee · Married on 04/04/2014

Alicia is awesome ! She is the head person for jazzy jewels. She had helped me trial hair and make up and I had loved it her place's are gorgeous she doesn't just do weddings she also does little girl party's and a couple other services, She was very response when ever I had a question I would just call or text her and she would respond as quick as she could. She even spoke to my mother at one point and was making arrangement's with her. She made me look and feel how I always dreamed of on my wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone. Also, she travels any where for a decent price. So call her and find out about her awesome services.

Denisha · Married on 03/22/2014

My wedding hair stylist cancelled on me at the last minute. I was stressing out like crazy, so I decided to call up Jazzy Jewels to see if they could do my hair at my hotel the morning before my wedding. It was a stretch since I was only able to give them a 6 day notice. OMG! Alicia Henry was amazing. She calmed me down, assured me that she could do that style I wanted, and was able to do all of this at an affordable price. I was nervous because we didn't have time to do a trial. MY HAIR LOOKED BETTER THAN THE PHOTOS I GOOGLED FOR THE STYLE! She is so wonderful, talented, calming, and professional. PLEASE do yourself a favor and at least get a trial with this company and you will be sure to use them.

The Jazzy Jewels team was super fabulous!! I was blessed to have Alicia do my hair, my moms and our entire family. Every looked amazing all night. I keep looking back at our pictures and I'm truly so happy with the way everything turned out. Thank you Alicia and the Jazzy Jewels team for making my special day extra glamorous.

• Y

Yina · Married on 02/08/2014

Alicia and her make up artist made me look like a princess. I wasn't sure about air brush and decided it the last day, my make up last the whole night...I was so happy, also my hair was great.
    She also helped me with my mother who doesn't like wearing make up. She looked stunning. The prices are affordable !

Nicole · Married on 02/01/2014

Alicia & Genie are absolutely AMAZING!!! Both of these ladies were super sweet and super talented!!! The makeup Genie did for my Mother and Mother-in-Law was just right and beautiful! I never seen my Mother's makeup done so nicely :) Alicia did my hair ad Genie did my makeup for my wedding day. After Alicia and Genie did my hair and makeup I was in tears! My look was transformed and I looked so stunning!!!! They brought my Caribbean Chic look to life!! I received so many compliments!!!! I can't thank them enough for the GREAT work they did for my special day!!! I highly recommend their services!!!!

Alicia did an amazing job!! My hair and makeup was beautiful!! My bridesmaids looked beautiful as well!! Definitely recommend her!! :)

elissa · Married on 11/09/2013

Alicia was amazing. She has very professional and incredible. My hair was more than I ever dreamed of

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2013

When I scheduled my appt. with Jazzy Jewels. i wasn't sure about how I
    wanted my hair and makeup for my special day. Alicia and her staff were
    very supportive and helpful to find the look I wanted. which was beautiful!
    the day of my wedding they were their on time and my hair and makeup was perfect. Thank you so much, Kelly C

daimaris · Married on 10/12/2013

I'm very pleased with the job that Alicia an Jazzy jewels did for my wedding. I love my girls updos and mine an the makeup too!! Very profesional !! Thanks Alicia and Jazzy Jewels for your nice work and for make my day special!!

Leslie · Married on 08/17/2013

Fabulous salon located in Tampa, Fl! I went in for a trail hair & makeup & Alicia and her team came to me the day of my small ceremony to beautify me! Also referred me to photographer and I was very pleased with the outcome. Look forward to doing business with Jazzy Jewels in the future<3

Stefanie · Married on 06/28/2013

The ladies at Jazzy Jewels so easy to work with and provided excellent service. I was able to have the long beautiful curls for my wedding that I always dreamed of thanks to them. She did a fabulous job of my hair and makeup on the wedding day as well as for my mother and grandmother. I would highly recommend Jazzy Jewels for your wedding day!

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2013

The girls from jazzy jewels did a great job on my hair and makeup they listened to what I wanted for my look and made me feel like a princess . The girls were professional and very friendly they also came on time the day of my wedding and I was ready in no time! They also did a wonderful job on my mother and bridesmaids hair and makeup as well. I would definitely highly recommend to any upcoming brides!! Jazzy jewels is the best!!

Damaris · Married on 04/20/2013

I highly recommend Jazzy Jewels Hair & makeup not just for your wedding day make-over but, the quality of service is so good, I recommend them for any occasion. I was extremely happy with the way my hair & make-up turned out. I can't thank Alicia enough for flying to New Jersey to take such good care of me. I can't believe this was how I found her through a review, I took the chance in having her fly out to get me set for my day and now I see why the review I read on Jazzy Jewels was written. Thank you so much Alicia. My pictures look great!!!!

Jaime · Married on 04/12/2013

Alicia and her team are fabulous!! Not only did I use them for my wedding but I have used them for other events. I will continue to get my make up done with them for years to come! I highly recommend using them for make up and hair! You will NOT be disappointed!

Tiana · Married on 03/24/2013

Alicia and her staff made my day perfect!! I can not thank them enough!! My wedding was in Sarasota she committed to being there early and actually beat me to my venue!! Their energy was upbeat and professional. My girls loved them!!! We had such a great time. Alicia catered to my beauty needs while providing her professional option of what would look best! Thank you so much for taking the stress off of me and making my day successful!! Lots of Love... Very happy bride- Tiana!!

• NNEKA

NNEKA · Married on 03/17/2013

Jazzy Jewels did an excellent job on my hair and makeup. I really appreciate Alicia working with me on everything. She also did my cousins wedding too. Great job.