Jazzy J Entertainment Reviews

49 | Phoenix, AZ

49 Reviews for Jazzy J Entertainment

Melissa Vinas · Married on 11/03/2018

The BEST wedding decision we made

We were so happy with the service and entertainment provided from Jason throughout our wedding. Everyone had a blast, the event ran smoothly, and there were even a few fun surprises for us. If you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, look no further. The only thing I regret is not adding on the photo booth. 10/10 would recommend, and definitely would book with Jazzy J Entertainment again!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Jazzy J Photobus is a MUST for your wedding!!

I hired Jazzy J photo bus for my wedding on October 26th and everything was perfect! Jason and Janet are such professionals- they were enthusiastic and engaged with my guests in such a professional, yet fun manner. Everyone enjoyed the photo bus and commented on how great Jason and Janet were!
    I actually have worked with Jason previously with my corporate groups on multiple occasions and he is ALWAYS punctual to every event and great to work with. He and Janet are quick to set up the bus, very self sufficient and the quality of the digital photos is always perfect! I HIGHLY recommend them for weddings and corporate group and cannot wait to work with them again! Amazing people! Oh and the bus is so cool, too! :)

Sent on 11/08/2018

James · Married on 06/22/2018

Jason and staff did an awesome job! Jason also was the event MC and JazzyJ provided the photo booth as well; which was a big hit. Thank you very much for your engagement, professionalism, and overall talent. Promises made and promises kept!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Shayne · Married on 05/20/2018

Jazzy J was the DJ at my best friend's wedding and it was amazing! Jazzy J played the Bride's wedding songs when planned, he kept the music fun, he taught us dance moves when we needed a little direction, and he even looked up a song he didn't have for the Bride and I to do our Zumba dance moves too! I asked the Bride if anyone had recorded the Wedding Toast from the Maid of Honor and Best Man speech, We both were wanting to listen to them again and then Jazzy J sent her a recording of the wedding toast, how amazing and unexpected! The Bride and I were able to listen to that moment again with happy tears in our eyes!! I would highly recommend Jazzy J Entertainment for any DJ service! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/02/2018

Jason was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Do yourself and your guests a favor and hire him immediately! Throughout our planning process, he promptly answered questions, clearly communicated with us, and you could tell he really loves music and being a DJ. Jason also did such a great job facilitating transitions between the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. As a bride and groom, you think "We hope our guests have a great time and will dance" (you never want the dance floor to be empty, that's a sign of a boring wedding) Let me tell you, our dance floor was always full and people were having the time of their lives. We were told many many times after the wedding that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to and that is all thanks to Jazzy J! We could not say enough good things about Jason and our experience with him.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Ethan · Married on 02/24/2018

Multiple people at the event said he was the best wedding DJ they've seen. I'm glad we used him for ours and would recommend him. Very professional and great energy and character.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Chelsey · Married on 11/25/2017

From the first call I was impressed with Jason! He was patient and very professional. We had a unique crowd when it came to music, but he got compliments from everyone!!! Our wedding was absolutely amazing and we have Jason to thank for a flawless night. I highly recommend Jazzy J!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

You did an awesome job and we are so grateful you were part of our day. You really helped things move smoothly and DJ'ed an amazing dance party into the night. We would definitely hire you for future events and recommend you to friends!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Chy · Married on 10/21/2017

Planning a wedding is extremely stressful for all who are involved with the planning. Picking a DJ is a critical part of the planning. The DJ sets and maintains the flow of how the event will go. Jason was recommended to me by a coworker. I needed someone who will keep everyone entertained and Jason did just that plus more! I am not the dancing type what so ever but Jason had a way of calling me on to the dance floor and making sure we all had a blast regardless of our dancing skills. As a bride who was so stressed with the planning and worrying about making sure that everyone who attended would have fun, jason totally took that stress away from me and you I could not have been more happy with how my wedding turned out!! I would HIGHLY recommend Jason and his DJ services!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jeremy · Married on 10/07/2017

The photo bus was fantastic. I would recommend everyone to try the booth my guest loved it.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Paul & Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Jason is such an awesome DJ. You are great at what you do and we were so lucky to have you at our wedding. We loved having the photo bus. There is nothing better than seeing the entire party so happy and enjoying themselves on the photo bus!!! Can't wait to use Jason again for family reunions and way more. Thank you again Jason. Such an awesome DJ and individual. SUPER FUNNY TOO!!!!!! Thanks again for everything Jason.

Best Regards,

Paul & Amanda Davalos Perez

Sent on 08/18/2017

Summer · Married on 10/01/2016

I found Jazzy J Entertainment at a Bridal Show in Phoenix and loved his idea of an open air photo booth. Jason was awesome and easy to work with! He helped me figure out the perfect list of songs, and worked with me having separate locations for the ceremony and reception. We used both his DJ and photo booth services and absolutely loved it! Our guests raved about the photo booth, and there were a ton of props for the guests to choose from. Jason definitely knows what he is doing and is great at it. He helped keep the guests entertained, and kept us moving along with our timeline. We really enjoyed working with Jason and would recommend him to any couples!

Thanks again Jason!
    Mr. & Mrs. Hall

Sent on 10/17/2016

Photo Booth was a great experience and Jason interacted with each guest. Customized a nice photo template also. Would recommend and do business again!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Allicia · Married on 03/05/2016

Jason was amazing! Prices amazing ! He made our wedding our wedding day perfect! He was our DJ and provided our photo booth which was hit! Thank you again Jason! High key recommended

Sent on 04/15/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/27/2016

So flexible and ready to help make the day perfect!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Debbie · event on 02/06/2016

Jason was prompt and followed all requests and agendas.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Jenna · Married on 01/01/2016

We hired Jason to DJ an event at the office and he was AMAZING! His enthusiasm and passion for his work are evident. He kept things entertaining all throughout the event and our employees had nothing but great things to say about the DJ. I would highly recommend him for any company or personal events and we are looking forward to using him again!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Excellent experience working with Jazzy Entertainment ! They were great to work with and on time, professional and an overall awesome relationship !

Sent on 12/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2015

Jason was so awesome! He thoroughly attended to all my guests throughout the night. He communicated with me frequently leading up to the event in order to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 04/17/2015

My husband and I were thrilled with Jason's performance at our wedding. All of our guests were very impressed with his skills & he did a great job keeping everyone engaged in the events. He was on time and followed our music selections to a T! The lighting and equipment set up meshed very well with our decor. Jason is incredibly professional and even dressed to match our color scheme! Jazzy J Entertainment will not disappoint!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Jenna · Married on 03/27/2015

Jason did an absolutely wonderful job DJing our wedding! From the music and microphone provided during the ceremony, to the emceeing and music played throughout the night, we wouldn't have changed a thing. He did a fabulous job playing music to cater to all of our guests and our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!! If you're looking for a qualified DJ who will get your party started and keep it going to turn it into one of the most memorable days of your life, pick Jazzy J, hands down!! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor! Thank you so much Jason!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Kari · Married on 03/21/2015

We couldn't have been more happy with Jason! He did a phenomenal job at our wedding! From the moment we met Jason at our first meeting we knew he would take care of us! He took care of everything, from our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, uplighting, and all night entertainment! He introduced us to the Whirlii Photoglobe, which was a HUGE hit at our wedding! Our guests loved posting pictures all night and we got some amazing shot of our guests :-) He went above and beyond and was extremely professional throughout our planning. He met me multiple times when I needed him, always quick to respond, and always made sure we had everything we needed! We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Amy · Married on 12/05/2014

I received great feedback from all the guests! Wonderful song choices and lost of character. They had fun with Jason teaching line dances!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Audrey · Married on 11/01/2014

100% satisfied with Jazzy J's performance! His priority was us, not himself.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Connie · Married on 10/25/2014

Jazzy J Entertainment did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding in Cancun. Jason was very professional and so attentive to all our guests. A lot of my guests commented on what a wonderful job Jason did for us! I would recommend Jazzy J Entertainment to all my family and friends!!!

Sent on 11/25/2014