Jazmin Rae & Co. Reviews

32 | Philadelphia, PA

32 Reviews for Jazmin Rae & Co.

Jazmin Rae & Co. 1
Jazmin Rae & Co. 6
Jazmin Rae & Co. 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Herling-Ewing · Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenol hair & makeup!

I had an incredible hair and makeup experience with Jazmin Rae & Co. for our 09/2019 wedding. I arranged for hair and makeup for me (bride), six bridesmaids, both mothers, and two flower girls. They scheduled and timed everything for that morning perfectly -- working very efficiently, but giving everyone exactly the hair and makeup that they wanted. Everyone looked fantastic! Everyone only had wonderful things to say to me about the experience. The Jazmin Rae team also had ample time to provide touch-ups before they headed out. At the hair and makeup trial with Jazmin (makeup) and Kelsey (hair), we were able to work through exactly what I wanted and then they both perfectly executed that plan for the day of. I was very concerned about still looking and feeling like "me" while also being properly made up and looking fantastic for photos. They were able to do both, and both my hair and makeup lasted and looked great throughout a VERY, VERY long day. I still looked great even at our after party, after a lot of dancing!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

THANK YOU so much Ally! You were a beautiful bride and we hope you had an amazing time at your wedding! Xox

Sarah Davey · Married on 08/18/2019

Perfect Hair and Makeup Package

I LOVED working with Jazmin on my wedding day. She and her team were a dream to work with, and they did a wonderful job on everyone getting their hair and makeup done. I particularly appreciated the fact that I didn't have to worry about hiring separate hair/makeup vendors. It made the planning way easier. Jazmin was professional, all of her makeup and tools were clean and well maintained, her style is exactly what I was looking for - more natural, but really enhanced our features. She even came to my venue before the ceremony (we did "first look" pictures in the city in August so I wanted a touch up) to help me reapply make up so that I looked perfect - and she delivered! I had Alexis as our lead hairstylist, and she did beautiful work on all of the women (all different lengths of hair, too). I couldn't have asked for a better team for such an important day!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 8

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Sarah!!! You looked AMAZING on your big day! Hoping you had an amazing wedding day and we are so happy we contributed to it! Xoxox
  • Meghan

Meghan Mcnair · Married on 07/20/2019

Never felt more beautiful!

Jazmin Rae was phenomenal throughout the entire process! I started my search, and my wedding planner narrowed it down to two options: Jazmin Rae and some other group. I reviewed both websites, and decided to set up a phone call to see if Jazmin was the right choice for me. After that phone call, I knew! I spoke with Jazmin directly who explained how the different tiers of service worked, and I decided that I didn't need the grand package. But let me tell you that Kelsey (hair) and Joselyn (makeup) were INCREDIBLE. We had my trial a few months before the ceremony and my hair and makeup were EXACTLY like I wanted. I could not wait for my wedding day! When the day finally came, they were prompt, and made not only me, but my mom and sister too, even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Even though the wedding was months ago, my mom just yesterday mentioned AGAIN how she had never felt more beautiful than on that day. Kelsey and Joselyn had an amazing way of enhancing our natural beauty which was exactly what we wanted. I cannot say enough good things about Jazmin Rae (Kelsey and Joselyn in particular) and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Flawless Job!

Oh, my goodness! Jazmin was so so so amazing. She did me (the bride), my four bridesmaids, and the two mom's makeup! Jazmin came to our bridal suite and were both very professional. She was on time and got everyone done. She was so so so sweet and great to work with. She made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt and made us all look like natural beauties. Her services were definitely worth the money and made my day so much more special. The hairstylist Kelsey was also so so amazing and made my hair look gorgeous. She did a fantastic job on my hair and took her time and made sure it was perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! Already obsessing over your wedding photos. I truly hope you felt like a princess on your special day! Xoxo

Maryann · Married on 05/26/2019

Jazmin and co are amazing!

Jazmin and her team are amazing! Very professional and nice, I had the best time getting ready with them. I had a pretty specific vision of how I wanted to look and not only did she make it come to life, but she made a few tweaks to make it look even better than I would have expected. I had a very long/busy wedding day; she and Kelsey (hairstylist) not only made me feel incredibly relaxed first thing in the morning, but the makeup and hair lasted through 16+ hours of ceremonies, pictures, and dancing and wore flawlessly through the day. I don't think there's a better team out there.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • rachelrae103

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Thank you Jazmin!

Jazmin and her team were amazing! My husband is Vietnamese so we had a Vietnamese tea ceremony that started around 10am. Jazmin and her team arrived at my parent's house by 5:45am and were ready to go! There was two people doing makeup and two doing hair and they got all eight of us done by 9am! My hair and makeup looked incredible and held really well the entire day. I received so many compliments. Jazmin gave me a little makeup pouch with lipstick, blotting sheets, and eyelash glue in it. Thankfully I didn't need to use the eyelash glue but I'm glad I had it just in case. I still use the lipstick she gave me. I'm so happy I chose Jazmin and her team for my wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 9
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 10

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Aww thank you so much, Rachel! It was a pleasure working with you!

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2019

Best makeup and hair ever

Jazmin and the team were amazing, they went above and beyond to make sure I had the exact look I was going for. Abria was fantastic for makeup, she is the best and I highly recommend her. This was the most important part of the wedding planning for me and I’m so happy I found them, I had several trials before with other makeup and hair places and it was incomparable. And my hair was perfect too😊

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 11
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 12
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 13
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 14
  • Joselyn

Joselyn Rodriguez · Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding day 3/15/19

I’m glad i went with the decision to book Jazmin and her team. My wedding day went smooth and it was perfect! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. Would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 15

Hana · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent job

I had the pleasure of working with Jazmin and Alison for my recent wedding in Philadelphia. I had eleven people that needed hair and makeup, and I knew I wanted to work with Jazmin and her team after I read the outstanding reviews and saw her work through pictures online.

I had a hair and makeup trial a few months before the wedding. Jazmin and Alison were easy to work with, made excellent suggestions, and worked with me on a few options to give me a preview of what I could look like on the big day. I highly recommend the trial--it was great to get to work with both of them before the wedding, and made everything easier the morning of the event.

One the actual day, Jazmin, Alison, and 2 other team members came to our hotel to help all 11 of us with hair and makeup. The team was on time, very professional, listened to our preferences, and was fun to hang out with before the event. Every bridesmaid was very happy with their hair and makeup, and I could not have been more thrilled with mine. I wanted to look natural---the best version of myself without looking overdone. My hair and makeup was stunning and lasted all night.

You cannot go wrong with Jazmin and her team—they are experts and will make sure you look amazing for your wedding day.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Hi Hana! Thank you so much for this AWESOME review!! You were an amazing bride to work with, and I am so happy we had the chance to meet. You are surrounded by the best group of loving, fun people and I truly hope your wedding day was everything you dreamt of. Xo

Gia F · Married on 02/15/2019

Look No Further Than Jazmin!!

Jazmin and her team are the best! I worked with them for my friend’s wedding and when it came to my big day it was not even a question, I knew I would choose her. She was so organized and responsive prior to my wedding day, which I greatly appreciated. She uses very high quality products and truly made my beauty wishes come true. Not only did she make me feel and look perfect, she made my bridesmaids, Mom, and Mother-in-law look flawless and most importantly, very natural.
    I would very highly recommend choosing Jazmin and her team for any special events or hair and makeup needs. Again, she makes you look beautiful and natural and is such a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Jazmin!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Nora · Married on 11/17/2018

You won't regret booking with her

Jazmin & team were absolutely awesome! They were so responsive, sweet and did an amazing job on both hair & make up for myself and my bridal party. From the beginning stages of wedding planning, she answered all my questions, was very accomodating when it came to planning my trial (especially since I was planning from far away) and worked with me when it came to timing, pricing, etc. Apart from being very easy to work with, her actual work is amazing. She does a great job of creating the perfect balance - she makes you look flawless, but maintains your natural look. I couldn't be happier with the way I looked on my wedding day. Book her ASAP, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing job!

Jazmin was absolutely amazing - I came to her within a month to spare or less until my wedding date because my hairstylist wasn’t trustworthy that we hired. She completely worked around my schedule and made it happen. Kelsey was our hair stylist and I would recommended her a million times... she worked so effortlessly and made everyone’s hair look perfect. Super affordable as well!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Hi Brittany!! Thank you SO much for this review. I am so happy you loved Kelsey! It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day. I truly hope you had a great time, and will look back on your wedding photos and continue to love the way you looked! Xo

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2018

Jazmin helped make my wedding day a dream! Everyone felt so fab and looked so great, everything went so smooth and she is SO flexible and works around how you need your day to run! SOSOSO thankful for coming across her!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Victoria!!! You're a sweetheart, I am so happy to have been apart of your special day xoxo

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Jazmin was referred to me by my hair stylist who used to work with her at her salon. I was very happy with Jazmin's communication as it was quick responses. She worked with me on a day of time line so that she could best accommodate my needs. I got many compliments on my makeup throughout the day. I even got compliments later in the night about my makeup which had been on since10:15 AM! I did not want to look fake on my wedding day and Jazmin did a fabulous job at making me look natural, but extra beautiful! I would recommend her services to any bride!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 16
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 17

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lauren! I hope your day was beautiful Xoxo Can't wait to see pictures!

kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

If you are looking for an amazing makeup artist, you can stop looking because Jazmin is exactly that! I first met Jazmin at a Bridal Show in Philadelphia and loved her portfolio.

I wanted to get my makeup done professionally for our Valley Forge Engagement photo session, and we had two days scheduled in case of rain with our photographer, and Jazmin was so accommodating. My airbrushed makeup came out absolutely amazing! When my husband and I got our engagement photos back from our photographer my makeup looked flawless and so natural, I was beyond happy! I knew that I made the right decision booking Jazmin for my wedding! When you are planning your wedding you want to make sure you have vendors that are great with communication and Jazmin is a great communicator via email and phone. She was always there to answer any questions or concerns, and help with your day of planning. On my wedding day Jazmin arrived right on time and made all of my bridesmaids and my mother look and feel beautiful! When she completed my bridal makeup, I looked in the mirror and I was so happy because I looked exactly the way I wanted on my wedding day, strong eyes and flawlessly airbrushed!!! Jazmin knows exactly how to emphasize your natural beauty! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for an outstanding makeup artist and I look forward to working with her in the future. Thank you for making my makeup me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review, Kristen! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I hope to work with you again in the future :) XO

Diana · Married on 06/09/2018

Jazmin's team was absolutely fantastic. Sofia and Kelsey came to my house for my trial. When I wasn't 100% in love with my makeup, Sofia and Jazmin met with me in their beautiful studio in Old City to re-do it. The day of went off perfectly. Everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup and looked incredible. Nothing budged ALL NIGHT LONG and I was not shy about dancing my face off. Seriously, I cannot thank them enough for being a part of my day and making sure that I looked as amazing as I felt.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 18
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 19

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Hi Diana, thank you so much for the review! I am THRILLED that you loved the makeup! It was truly a pleasure meeting and working with you. PS- I love the wedding photos! They came out beautifully. Xoxo, Jazmin

Kathy · Married on 06/02/2018

Jazmin was very flexible, she accommodated the bride's out if town schedule. She was very professional, yet has a great sense of humor!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Kathy!! It was a pleasure working with you and Amanda. I hope you both had a great time. Xo

Mun · Married on 05/19/2018

Jazmin and her team were amazing! She was worth every penny. My girls and I looked gorgeous and everyone was happy with all of their looks. They were completely professional and even helped keep me calm and collected on the big day when everything and anything that could go wrong, went wrong. Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Mun!!! I'm sure your night was as beautiful as ever <3

Grace · Married on 05/18/2018

Jazmin was amazing! From the trail to the day of! She was very personable & professional. She was organized & Went about and beyond the day of the wedding. My house was insane the day of the wedding there was an outrageous amount of people there ( probably in her way ) she handled it all with patience i wish i could give her 10 stars !!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Grace!!! Your house before the wedding was so much fun, I enjoyed myself! I hope your day was perfect Xoxo

Carolyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Allison was versatile, talented and patient with all of our needs. Very happy with our hairstyles and highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind review Carolyn! I am very happy you loved working with Alison!!! Can't wait to see the photos! Xox Jazmin

Barb · Married on 03/16/2018

They showed up on time, were fun, professional and personable. Oh and they made everyone look gorgeous!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Jazmin Rae & Co. 20

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you for the awesome review!! We are so happy you enjoyed our services. Xoxo Jazmin

Jeanne · Married on 01/11/2018

Jazmin is amazing! She provided the best bridal makeup trial where we discussed the exact look I wanted for my wedding. Not only did she do my wedding makeup but she provided makeup services for my engagement shoot and bridal shower. She was flexible and made everything so easy through! Highly recommend her. My bridal party loved her makeup services and well! She is the sweetest. Thank you Jazmin for everything!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Jeanne!! It was awesome working with you throughout the entire process. I hope we can work together again in the future :) Xox

Catie · Married on 11/24/2017

Jazmin was great! I would recommend her to everyone! She made us all look beautiful. My makeup lasted all night and I was dancing all night long! She was professional and easy to get along with. She helped make my day stress free!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Catie!! I LOVE your photos, too! I'm so happy I was able to be apart of your day. xoxo

Jillian · Married on 10/28/2017

Jazmin is an incredible make-up artist! She did my make-up for my wedding day, and I could not have been more pleased with the result. Jazmin traveled to my home for both my trial and on the morning of my wedding - which was great. My make-up was beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for on my wedding day! I had the airbrush make-up; it looked beautiful, and it lasted all night! Jazmin and her assistant were very timely; all of the make-up for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom was finished ahead of schedule. And every single person was incredibly happy with their make-up!

I would highly recommend Jazmin for anyone in search of a make-up artist on their wedding day! Thank you Jazmin!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Jillian! You looked AMAZING! I loved working with you, and I am honored to have been apart of your special day! xoxo

Missy · Married on 10/27/2017

Jazmin did an awesome job with my makeup for my wedding. All of the bridesmaids looked wonderful too. She was on time, and very efficient and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jazmin Rae & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Missy! xoxo