Jayson and Rachael Photography Reviews

15 | Providence Forge, VA

15 Reviews for Jayson and Rachael Photography

Katie · event on: 02/07/2015

Jayson did a fantastic job capturing my father-in-law's birthday party. The photos were exactly what we wanted - no cheesy or awkward photos, and he did such a nice job capturing the little moments. Beautiful photos!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Thank you so much to Jayson and Rachael Photography for our absolutely amazing engagement photographs! Jayson was able to hide off in the distance to capture really beautiful images of the proposal as it happened. We continued the session with more photos at Brown's Island (Jayson’s recommendation) which was an awesome Richmond backdrop. Jayson was very professional, and so friendly and easy-going that we felt completely comfortable being ourselves and enjoying this special time while he took pictures. We are completely in love with our pictures and how well they captured our excitement and happiness! We also received our photos promptly. Thank you again for a great experience!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2014

Just got our pictures back--could not be happier! From the fireworks to the pictures on the docks, Jayson and Rachael captured our wedding day exactly the way we want to remember it. They were organized, punctual and before our day always available to skype, call or email when we had questions or things came up. Couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • User3680809 · event on: 02/02/2014

Jayson And Rachael did an awesome job with our engagement pictures! They are very flexible and willing to go out of their way to help out. We can wait to work with them on our special day!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Jo Anne · Married on 11/30/2013

Jayson & Rachael did a great job; we are so pleased with our photographs.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Candy · Married on 08/03/2013

Jayson and Rachael are a phenomenal team! I was so impressed by their professionalism. Rachael coordinated everything the day of with all of my other vendors. She was a life saver! She is so organized and on top of everything. Our pictures are stunning! It was a perfect way to remember our special day. I highly recommend this fantastic team!!!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Chris · Married on 06/29/2013

Jayson and Rachael took photos for both our Thursday night wedding and Saturday reception. They were very flexible with the times and did a great job of snapping plenty of photos of all the right stuff. Price was great, too, and came highly recommended by another photographer.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Nishita · Married on 06/09/2013

Jayson and Rachael were so incredible to work with! My fiance and I live in different states, and we didn't have flexibility for dates. When it started raining the morning of our engagement photos, we were worried that things wouldn't work out. However, Jayson and Rachael went with the rain, and our pictures turned out amazing! We would definitely work with them again if there is another opportunity! The pictures turned out great, and are creating. They are so fun, and we had a phenomenal time! Thanks Jayson and Rachael!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Jayson and Rachael Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Nishita! It was a pleasure working with you and Nandan as well. We wish you all the best in your future together! -Jayson & Rachael

Vonzell · event on: 05/18/2013

Jayson was an absolute pleasure to work with.I wanted to have photos of my proposal to my then girlfriend to be taken in secret. I explained what I wanted to do and Jayson did everything possible to make this aspect of the proposal easy. he was flexible, responsive, and extremely polite. Not to mention, the pictures he took were amazing. Awesome to work with and plan on using his services for the engagement photos, and wedding as well.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Jayson and Rachael Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Vonzell! It was a pleasure working with you and your fiancee as well. We wish you all the best in your future together and look forward to working with you again for your engagement and wedding pictures! -Jayson & Rachael

Michele · Married on 09/15/2012

From the moment we met them, Jayson and Rachael were warm, friendly, caring, and professional. Jayson is an amazing photographer and Rachael has a talent for finding great places to take shots. Our pictures are absolutely amazing and captured the feel of our wedding so well. A few of them made me cry (in a good way) because Jayson can capture people's emotions so well. We were so lucky to find them!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Katie · Married on 03/31/2012

Jayson and Rachael are absolutely amazing. They were so helpful throughout the planning process and on our wedding day! We met with them several times before the big day and emailed back and forth with any questions we had. In addition to being able to work with such friendly people, you get BEAUTIFUL pictures. Jayson was open to any suggestions we had and was patient and calm throughout everything. Everyone at our wedding commented on how hard the photographers were working! They really made a great impression, and my little cousin fell in love with Rachael by the end of the wedding! You will be SO happy you hired Jayson and Rachael!!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Thomas · Married on 10/09/2011

I had a wonderful photography session with Jayson and Rachael. We asked Jayson if he would be interested in shooting my senior portraits. He promptly responded and was eager for this opportunity to take a shot at senior pictures. The most remarkable part of the whole session was the passion they both had for their work. As a team they would come up with ideas on how to enhance the experience of senior photography. They both realized that this would only happen once in my life and wanted to make it memorable. Jayson asked if I had any particular interest that I wished to incorporate into the shoot. I told him I enjoy hunting, fishing and riding my motorcycle. He took these interest and thought of ways to bring them to life. We traveled to different locations to find that perfect spot. To capture a moving motorcycle shot, Rachael drove while Jayson leaned out of the window taking pictures as my father and I rode along beside. Hours and hours of pictures were taken, from the woods to the road to by the water. The quality of these pictures is stunning. I wanted to be able to feel as if I was actually in the moment when one day I will look back at these portraits. That goal was defiantly met 100%. I was very eager to see the work we had done and within a few days all the proofs were uploaded to their site. Many of my friends and relatives have complemented on how well these picture depict my life and the quality at which it is presented. I would recommend Jayson and Rachael to anyone who wants to not only capture an image, but to capture the feeling as well.

Sent on 12/17/2011

Katy · Married on 08/07/2011

My husband and I had our engagement photos taken by Jayson and Rachael. It was an absolutely wonderful experience! Photos don't come easy for us, and they made the whole experience fun, relaxing and enjoyable. Although they are very capable of formal photos, they adapted to our casual style with ease. Overall we HIGHLY recommend them. We received many compliments from our photos and have them hung up in our home.

Sent on 09/04/2011

Jayson and Rachael Photography's reply:

Dear K & N: Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor and pleasure to work with you during this exciting time in your lives. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Sincerely, Jayson and Rachael

Nini · Married on 06/18/2011

Jayson and Rachael were fantastic! They work very well together as a team to take and edit beautiful photographs. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls, and their professional editing was timely done, as promised. It was great getting to know them during the engagement shoot and our wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Alice · Married on 04/30/2011

Working with Jayson and Rachel was a wonderful experience. They made sure they had a full understanding of what we were looking for and went above and beyond what we ever could have asked for. Not to mention we had proofs back in a week! I have already recommended them to friends and will be calling them again myself for family pictures.

Sent on 05/20/2011

Jayson and Rachael Photography's reply:

Dear A & E: Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor and pleasure to with you on your incredible wedding day! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Sincerely, Jayson and Rachael