Jayell Smoke House Reviews

7 | Romeo, MI

7 Reviews for Jayell Smoke House

7 Jayell Smoke House Reviews

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2018

He catered my sons graduation party everyone raved about the food. Everyone went back for seconds plus some. Loved having it smoked on site also. I'm looking forward to my next event I will have him cater for sure

Evans · Married on 09/23/2017

Jayell Smoke House has some of the best smoked barbecue in Michigan. For the last few year I have Jayell Smoke House cater all of my business events that I host and has become a favorite with all of my guest. Jayell Smoke House's food is constantly excellent, they are incredible professional and always punctual. I am always confident that when I book Jayell Smoke House for an event, I will not have to worry about the food. I recommend Jayell Smoke House highly for all of your events, not just for business events but for weddings as well. I just recently book them for my wedding in September.

Morgan · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are looking for delicious yet affordable catering I highly recommend veteran owned, Jayell Smoke House. Their barbecue and sauces are delicious and their staff was so wonderful. Mystique, our dog, especially liked taste testing all the meats! Finding a caterer for such a large amount of guests (300+) within our budget proved to be one of the most difficult tasks during our planning. But even with a very reasonable travel fee Jayell Smoke House gave us the best quote by far and was exactly what we were looking for (BBQ). Pro tip: order more brisket than you think you will need, it’s definitely a crowd favorite!!!

Shelly · Married on 07/29/2017

This is the second wedding that I have attended where Jayell Smoke House has catered the food. Just when I thought they were stellar they went and out did themselves, hands down some of the best that I have had in a long time. Food wa the talk of the wedding for sure cannot wait until the next event!!!!

• User7464804 · 1+ year ago

Food is great quality and staff is personable. Flexible availability and was easy to work with. I would recommend to anyone!

Deborah · Married on 10/14/2016

Can't say enough about Jayell... we had our wedding catered and the food was amazing and the staff is so kind and responsive!

Sandra · Married on 10/02/2016

Jayell Smoke House is amazing! I can not brag enough about them or their food! They catered my October 2, 2016 wedding & EVERYONE loved their food.. every person Ive talked to about my wedding, the food is the first thing they talk about! Hands down best food! We started out with the sausage and cheese appetizer & enjoyed brisket, which was sliced during dinner, ribs, and pulled chicken with the sides of smoked baked beans, smoked mac and cheese, and the BEST cornbread! We also had 3 sauces and rolls. Again, I can not be more happy with their service, and professionalism. I recommend them to everyone! You will not be disappointed! If you loved smoked food, like my hubby and I- Jayells Smoke House takes the cake! Enjoy! :)