Jayden Thomas Entertainment Reviews

143 | Worthington, MN

143 Reviews for Jayden Thomas Entertainment

Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

Jayden and his wife were amazing to work with! So happy with how smooth and effortless things went! People were always on the dance floor!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Pam · Married on 05/20/2017

I would highly recommend hiring Jayden Thomas to entertain your guests. He was so upbeat & energetic. He involved everyone....right down to the children that were at my daughter's wedding dance. He came highly recommended to us by our caterer, Nadine at Hi-Lo Restaurant & Catering. It was one of the best decisions we made! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding reception & dance such a fun night! We had many people comment on how great he was.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/10/2016

Jayden and his wife were so great to work with! They went above and beyond to make our reception dance perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/20/2016

From the very beginning, working with Jayden Thomas Entertainment was so stress free! The DJ was professional but so fun! I will be recommending him to everyone! Thank you so much for making our big day so perfect!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Kinzie · Married on 08/20/2016

I would recommend Jayden Thomas as a DJ to anyone. They did a very good job and very accommodating to the bride and groom as well as guests!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Alexis · Married on 07/30/2016

I am so pleased with my experience with Jayden Thomas. He did both my ceremony music and reception (two different locations) and everything was flawless. The music selection was great, he kept the party going and his professionalism was something I really loved. He even surprised me with up lighting in our wedding colors at our reception hall. I would recommend him over and over again for anyone needing a DJ!

Sent on 08/02/2016

jasmine · Married on 07/23/2016

DJ Casper did our wedding and he was excellent! He always double checked with us before doing anything and always made sure guests were entertained. I received multiple comments. He kept the guests dancing literally all night. Jayden Thomas as also very easy to work with!! Quick replies from the entire company and very professional but fun!!! Highly recommend their services!!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kiah · Married on 07/16/2016

They were very helpful! Had all of the cords to get to my outdoor yard ceremony. Went with the flow with adding songs and taking away some specialty songs. They do exactly what each individual wants!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Breanna · Married on 07/16/2016

Jayden and His wife were absolutely fantastic. They did everything I asked of them and went above and beyond. They checked in on me multiple times throughout the night to make sure it was going well! I highly recommend them. The price is great and they do a fantastic job! Plus they kept the dance floor hoppin!

Sent on 08/02/2016

tylyn · Married on 06/18/2016

he has been fun to talk to and i love how he is so one on one with the kids cannot wait to work with him for our wedding next june

Sent on 08/22/2015

Carmen · Married on 04/23/2016

DJ Jayden Thomas was awesome! He was very easy to work with, professional, and kept our wedding guests on the dance floor the entire night! I would totally recommend him to other couples looking for a wedding DJ in southwest Minnesota area.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Allison · Married on 02/27/2016

After hearing only amazing things, we knew we had to have DJ Jayden Thomas at our wedding reception. He exceeded our expectations and allowed us to enjoy every minute of our reception, dancing the night away with our friends and family. We had a large reception with guests of all ages, and DJ Jayden Thomas was able to keep the party going the entire night. We talked to Jayden prior to the wedding, and he succeeded in matching all our wishes for the big day. He was very considerate, and checked in throughout the night to ensure everything ran smoothly. There was absolutely zero worry or stress and we have already recommended him to all our friends.

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and DJ Jayden Thomas helped make our reception a memory we can fondly recall with our friends and family for the rest of our lives. And.. as our last song by Macklemore put it "We danced, and we cried
    And we laughed and had a really really really good time"

Sent on 03/02/2016

Shelby · Married on 01/16/2016

Very entertaining, everyone loved Jayden and his wife! Very easy to work with!!!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/02/2016

He did a wonderful job, got many compliments. Made things super easy and organized!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Robert · Married on 10/17/2015

very professional and helpful at keeping the flow going thru out the reception and dance. He keeps in good communication with the wedding party so everyone knew what was happening. He was very active with the people at the dance and we were very pleased with his overall job!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Raymond · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Jayden Thomas was very easy to get along with and approached everything very professionally. DJ Coop was exceptional in keeping the dance floor going and taking care of people's request.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jayden was beyond GREAT to work with. I was able to pay in full right away and got a discount for doing so which was great on my budget. He was very easy to get ahold of via email. I was able to enter a playlist and enter information about my bridal party and wedding when I had the time online. He emailed me as the wedding was approaching and set up a time to call me. He contacted me and went over details regarding the wedding. He met me outside the venue on the wedding day and discussed our entrance. Throughout the wedding night, he kept things rolling by running things by myself and my husband quickly (like I think now is a great time to cut the cake, I think you could start speeches now, etc) This was very helpful because I was so distracted by everything and I've never gotten married before-I had no idea what time it was and when these things should take place. It was so nice of him to suggest these things and to do so in such a professional way. Once the dance started, he kept the party going all night. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. He was very flexible regarding a game we wanted to play with the garter-he learned it from my maid of honor and it went great! He got a request for the chicken dance and was nice enough to run it by me first as I had told him I was not a fan so I said I didn't want it played. Not only did he play great music all night, him and his wife were back behind the dj table dancing and enjoying themselves! He was well worth the money and then some. BOOK HIM FOR YOUR WEDDING!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Maria · Married on 09/26/2015

Jayden Thomas was fantastic to work with! He responded quickly and was receptive to ideas. He was also very knowledgable, providing great planning tips throughout the entire process. We had a great time at our wedding dance thanks to Jayden Thomas!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Jayden Thomas Entertainment MADE my wedding reception. I would recommend this to anyone because of his professionalism, experience, and affordability. He was very easy to get a hold of and always answered my "worried" questions. Jayden was very personable, and made me feel like I was the only wedding he was doing. My family and friends couldn't stop complementing!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/12/2015

Where do I start! Words cannot describe how much we appreciated having DJ Jayden and his wife Lisa at our wedding ceremony and dance. Jayden is such a joy to work with and his personality and humor is what this Bride needed on her day! I can't thank Lisa enough for setting up the maid system at the reception venue so Jayden could take care of our ceremony at the park. Our wedding party really appreciated being called by name throughout the whole evening. Jayden did a wonderful job as the MC for the evening and kept the guests informed on what was to come. The dance was amazing! The kids loved how involved they got to be in helping keep the dance floor full. You know your guests had a good time when the bartender has to start shutting off lights to get us to leave. We cannot thank Jayden and Lisa enough for being part of our big day and making it so memorable! We can't wait to watch the video and see all the pictures of our day!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Aimee · Married on 08/22/2015

Dj Jayden Thomas and his company was absolutely the best we could have asked for!!! We will definitely be getting a hold of them in the future for our future parties.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Katie · Married on 08/15/2015

He was so great to work with!! Weddings can be a stressful thing, so having your vendors being so kind, helpful, and flexible is a must! That's what Jayden does for you!! On top of that everyone wants to have a fun party and he does a great job keeping people entertained and on the dance floor!! My wedding was such a success and I think it has a lot to do with Jayden ! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Adrianne · Married on 08/08/2015

Jayden and his wife did an absolutely amazing job at our reception! He is very professional and always would check in with us about everything before he made an announcement or made sure we were ready for things like the dollar dance! He is a very friendly nice guy and we would definitely recommend and pick him again! We chose to do the kids package which was a good choice because all the kids loved the activities they brought! I also chose to do the photo package too which we are so pleased with. His wife went around the entire evening and took such fun pictures of everything! We ended up with about 600+ photos and she gives you the SD card at the end of the night so you have them right away which is awesome!! We couldn't have been happier with any other DJ! Don't even hesitate to choose Jayden because you won't regret it!! :)

Sent on 08/10/2015

DJ Coop was always pleasant and organized.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Alyssa and Ron · Married on 07/18/2015

Jayden and Lisa were so awesome! We all had a blast and had so many compliments from our guests!!! Thank you for the amazing night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2015