JayBird Photography Reviews

JayBird Photography 6
JayBird Photography 7
  • Stuart

Stuart Martin · Married on 07/29/2019

Glad we spent the money!

My fiancée (now wife) and I were originally planning on paying a friend with a camera some money to take pictures of our wedding to save a few bucks, in the end we decided to go with Jaybird because we wanted to make sure we got decent pictures. Wow were we blown away with their work! They’re super responsive, great at listening to what WE wanted. They’ll offer their opinion on things if you want them to, or if you wanna take the lead and know exactly what you’re want they’ll do that too! These guys were an absolute joy to work with, and I will relentlessly recommend them to anyone I know that’s looking for a photographer! You can’t go wrong with them! Best of all, they fit easily into our wedding budget!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Maria Rodriguez · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent, professional and fun

They are very professional, great personality. I really enjoyed my pics session even tho my husband and I dont like posing for pictures. Jaylynn was very fun and I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Aweee! We

Emma Tyler · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

This team was amazing! My new husband and I used her for our wedding and she made taking pictures so fun! I am so in love with how the pictures turned out and I am looking forward to working with her for future occasions! Thanks JayBird Photography!! 💜💜💜

Sent on 06/05/2019
    JayBird Photography 8
  • Baylee

Baylee · Married on 05/18/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

This review is long overdue.
    Jaylynn is a genuine person that really knows how to break the awkwardness to get such awesome photos. I love how she captured EVERY SINGLE detail of our special day. I am a girl that really struggles with having her photo taken. She really made me feel beautiful in all of my wedding photos, which is huge for me.
    Did I mention that the photos were ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon??
    We will be using her for future photography needs without a doubt. We thank you again Jaylynn from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you for all that you did to capture everything so beautifully. We will cherish these photos forever and ever ♥️

Better go book her now before she's all filled up!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    JayBird Photography 13
    JayBird Photography 14
    JayBird Photography 15

JayBird Photography's reply:

I would do it all over again! You all are the best! And you are a GORGEOUS human and made a STUNNING bride! ❤️❤️

Jace Olinghouse · Married on 12/23/2018

Super! Highly recommended

Jaylynn is awesome! She is so professional, on time has great ideals, and very affordable. I would recommend her for any event. Hands down best photographer I know!!!

JayBird Photography's reply:

YOURE the BEST!!! I would say though... you are quite the ideal model!!! Can’t wait to photograph your boy!

Sheri Bird · Married on 12/17/2018

JayBird Photography is top notch!

We hired Jaylynn to do our pictures and were super happy with her service! She’s not just a person with a fancy camera! She has a degree in photography and a natural eye, and believe me, that makes all the difference!

JayBird Photography 16
    JayBird Photography 17

JayBird Photography's reply:

I am so thankful to know you! You're seriously the best person in the whole world! Thank you for your comment and review! Can't wait to shoot another wedding for ya THIS June ;)

Darla O’Rourke · Married on 12/16/2018

Affordable. Dependable. Creative ideas. Fantastic photographer and designer!

Jaylynn is not only a fantastic photographer, but she is also a very creative designer. I was very happy with the Christmas cards she not only designed, but also took the photograph of our family that we used. What’s even better was that she had them printed and delivered to me in a high quality card stock with envelopes. They turned out amazing! Jaylynn is not only artistic, but she is also very authentic, and affordable.

JayBird Photography's reply:

Thank you for always providing feedback! I couldn’t ask for more!! I’m excited for the next go around of photos... and the new design I’ll be doing!!!