Jay View Wedding Flowers Reviews

38 Reviews for Jay View Wedding Flowers

38 Jay View Wedding Flowers Reviews
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful! Linda has a gift for creating beautiful floral arrangements for any wedding or special event!

I was so happy to have found Linda, owner of Jay View Flowers! She was recommended to me through the Jay Peak Resort! I met with her to discuss the colors that I had envisioned for my fall wedding. Linda showed me some great photos of floral arrangements that she had created for previous weddings. It was so helpful to see the pictures and together, we came up with the flowers and colors! The bouquets, corsage, boutonnieres and center pieces for the tables truly added such beauty and joy to our special day and I would highly recommend Linda to any bride to be! The flowers were truly breathtaking!

Maria · Married on 10/21/2017

Linda was wonderful to work with! She was always very quick to respond to any questions that I had. She was also very accommodating with a couple changes that came up. The flowers and garland were absolutely beautiful, we received lots of compliments. Thank you Linda!

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

Linda is very easy to get in touch with and responds in a timely manner. She provided a final product even better than I could’ve envisioned. Thank you jay view wedding flowers!

Lyndsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Linda was great! She was super helpful and easy to work with. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Linda was fantastic! She was very responsive to all of my emails including changes and last minute requests. I sent her pictures of my vision and everything came out beautifully! I was so happy with all of our bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnières and the arbor decorations! Thank you - Linda!

kimberly · Married on 08/20/2017

Linda was absolutely wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond to help make my wedding everything that I wanted. The flowers were stunning. I strongly recommend her services.

Sabrina · Married on 08/06/2017

Linda at Jay View Wedding Flowers was a breeze to work with! I do not have a green thumb and really had no idea what I might like as floral arrangements. I did have colors and a couple of flowers I really wanted though. Once Linda had that information, she came up with suggestions and ideas that were extremely helpful! She really has a vision and works hard to meet the goals of the couple. My husband and I were thrilled with the results! I loved walking down the aisle with my stunning bouquet and seeing the beautiful flowers on the arbor, the centerpieces at the reception, and the handsome boutonnieres! We highly recommend Jay View Wedding Flowers and thank Linda immensely!

Allie · Married on 07/22/2017

Linda was wonderful to work with. I didn’t have a clear idea of what I was looking for flower-wise, but after looking through her photos and meeting with her, we were able to put a plan together. The flowers turned out perfectly and I loved everything that she did for my wedding (bouquets, arbor decorations, etc.). i highly recommend her as a florist. She was very pleasant to work with and all the flower were beautiful. I received many compliments from my guests.

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

Such beautiful flowers!! Such an amazing day and the flowers were perfect! Linda was so responsive and helped to picked the perfect bouquet.

• Cabtv

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2016

Linda did a great job on our flowers. We also ordered decorations for the arbor, which turned out great. Overall very happy, and I'm glad we went with her, she also knows the venue (Jay Peak) well, so she knew the planners and knew exactly where to go and where to set up, so I didn't even have to worry the day of.

Natalie · Married on 09/10/2016

Linda's work was phenomenal. I gave her a somewhat vague description of my vision, and not only was she able to make it happen, it was even better than I had imagined. I asked for a soft, romantic, simple elegance, nature-esque theme, and what she produced the day of, was the most beautiful fairytale I have ever been in. The arbor was so beautifully elegant. I highly recommend using Linda for your wedding flowers. It's been almost a month after my wedding, and people are still telling me how simply beautiful all the flowers were.

Erin · Married on 07/15/2016

When I booked my Jay Peak wedding I was hoping to find someone reasonably priced and fairly close. We found Linda on the internet and from the moment I emailed her to inquire I was sold! She was very helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable when I came to her with pictures and ideas of the colors and flower types I wanted. We told her what we wanted and she made it work with our budget. We met with her once to figure out our vision and even after then emailing with me to tweak everything until it was perfect. I was a little nervous about what we chose for a while because it was hard to envision the final product and she assured me it would all turn out amazing, she was right! We were so pleased with the quality and arrangements of the flowers. She delivered them right to the resort and set everything up right on time. I highly recommend Linda at Jay View Wedding Flowers!

Crystal · Married on 09/05/2015

I am an unusual bride in that I had almost nothing to do with organizing the flowers. I know nothing about flowers except what I like and don't like when I look at them, and in that i have REALLY STRONG OPINIONS. Therefore, I had my MIL take charge and organize all-things-flowers with Linda. My MIL would send me pictures of flowers, I would tell her what I liked and didn't like, she would tell Linda, and then somehow, MAGICALLY, the most beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements I have ever seen showed up at my wedding. In addition to bouquets that perfectly matched my vague, poorly worded descriptions of what I had imagined my head, Linda and my MIL surprised me with a beautiful [what's the word for vines and flowers that drape across an arch?] It was a PERFECT backdrop to the ceremony, and really ties in with the surrounding scenery of the outdoor location. The flowers stayed fresh and vibrant throughout the whole day, which I have learned is not always the case with some vendors, so this was wonderful. I wanted to take the centerpieces for the reception tables home, but we were flying and couldn't take them, so my mom stole them and they are still decorating my parents house a week later.

If Linda can make my dreams come true working with this flower-dense bride who doesn't know the difference between a daisy and a daffodil, imagine what she can do for you! I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Katie · Married on 08/21/2015

Linda from Jay View Wedding Flowers was so helpful and provided beautiful flowers for our summer wedding. I came to her with a vague idea of a theme, and she was able to create a perfect vision of what I wanted and bring it to life. She is professional, experienced, and trustworthy, which was especially important to me since I was planning from out of state. Highly recommended!

Linda was wonderful to work with and always responded very quickly. She was very flexible with the many changes we made during the planning process. I gave her many ideas that I saw online for my bouquets and flower arrangements and her designs exceeded my expectations! They were beautiful! I would highly recommend working with Linda, it was a stress free experience!

Molly · Married on 06/27/2015

Linda did a beautiful job on the flowers. They lasted the whole night without any wilting. Linda was easy to work with and she worked within our budget. We were very happy with our experience.

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2015

the flowers and décor were exactly what I wanted, everything was perfect. Thank you... sorry it took so long to write a review, it has been an exciting nonstop adventure since the big day :)

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Provided beautiful flowers for my wedding and was very flexible and helpful when I needed changes or recomendations. Thank you so much for putting that special touch to my wedding.

Colyn · Married on 08/30/2014

Linda is fabulous! Ours was a long distance wedding, everything was done via email and phone. We set a budget, I emailed color scheme and bouquets I liked and she took it and turned it into gorgeous bouquets! I was so happy with jay view flowers and Linda!

Kara · Married on 08/09/2014

Linda was a pleasure to work with and the flowers for the wedding turned out beautifully. I would definitely recommend her to any couple!

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2013

I am sitting here on Tuesday morning 3 days after my wedding still starring at my wedding flowers and they are still gorgeous! I love flowers in general and I was so excited to see what all the centerpieces looked like as I walked into the tent. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with Linda from Jay View Wedding Flowers- our flowers FAR exceeded my dream flowers for my wedding. Linda has amazing talent and she is so easy to work with and responsive to emails. I would recommend Linda to any bride, you will not be disappointed!

Linda did a fabulous job on my wedding flowers. She created bouquets and centerpieces exactly as I had envisioned. During the planning process, Linda gave me different pricing and flower options to meet my budget. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in Northern Vermont! Thank you Linda!

Christina · Married on 07/20/2013

Everything was beautiful. The flowers lasted all day and even a few days after. The service was great and the flowers were prettier than I imagined.

Sunshine · Married on 06/29/2013

Linda has a special gift for floral work and I am so glad we were able to find her for our special day! She was responsive, helpful and guided us to what would be in season and work with our colors. Allowing her freedom of artistic ability was a WIN-WIN! We heard many compliments and praises of the arbor arrangement, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and aisle runner of rose petals throughout the day. I received many smiles & exclamations of joy for the flowers she provided to my stylist for my hair.

The quality of the flowers and the floral arrangements was 5 star all the way and made for great photograph opportunities!! We highly recommend Jay View Flowers for your event.

Beautiful, Beautiful, and Beautiful!

Megan · Married on 06/15/2013

Linda was a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to take our vision and make it a reality while working within our limited budget. We brought her some pictures and a few ideas and she was able to give us everything we wanted. The bridal bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and we got so many compliments. Prompt, responsive, affordable - I would highly recommend Jay View Flowers to anyone getting married in the area.