37 Reviews for Jay View Wedding Flowers

Table Arrangements (2)
Event Design (1)
Flower Petals (1)
37 Jay View Wedding Flowers Reviews

Linda was wonderful to work with! She was always very quick to respond to any questions that I had. She was also very accommodating with a couple changes that came up. The flowers and garland were absolutely beautiful, we received lots of compliments. Thank you Linda!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda is very easy to get in touch with and responds in a timely manner. She provided a final product even better than I could’ve envisioned. Thank you jay view wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda was great! She was super helpful and easy to work with. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Linda was fantastic! She was very responsive to all of my emails including changes and last minute requests. I sent her pictures of my vision and everything came out beautifully! I was so happy with all of our bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnières and the arbor decorations! Thank you - Linda!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda was absolutely wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond to help make my wedding everything that I wanted. The flowers were stunning. I strongly recommend her services.

Profile Picture kimberly, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Linda was awesome! We only did bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages but the ones she made were amazing especially given how little I gave her to work with. She was able to make them based on a single meeting and some pictures I sent. Thank you Linda

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda at Jay View Wedding Flowers was a breeze to work with! I do not have a green thumb and really had no idea what I might like as floral arrangements. I did have colors and a couple of flowers I really wanted though. Once Linda had that information, she came up with suggestions and ideas that were extremely helpful! She really has a vision and works hard to meet the goals of the couple. My husband and I were thrilled with the results! I loved walking down the aisle with my stunning bouquet and seeing the beautiful flowers on the arbor, the centerpieces at the reception, and the handsome boutonnieres! We highly recommend Jay View Wedding Flowers and thank Linda immensely!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda was wonderful to work with. I didn’t have a clear idea of what I was looking for flower-wise, but after looking through her photos and meeting with her, we were able to put a plan together. The flowers turned out perfectly and I loved everything that she did for my wedding (bouquets, arbor decorations, etc.). i highly recommend her as a florist. She was very pleasant to work with and all the flower were beautiful. I received many compliments from my guests.

Profile Picture Allie, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such beautiful flowers!! Such an amazing day and the flowers were perfect! Linda was so responsive and helped to picked the perfect bouquet.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda did a great job on our flowers. We also ordered decorations for the arbor, which turned out great. Overall very happy, and I'm glad we went with her, she also knows the venue (Jay Peak) well, so she knew the planners and knew exactly where to go and where to set up, so I didn't even have to worry the day of.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Linda's work was phenomenal. I gave her a somewhat vague description of my vision, and not only was she able to make it happen, it was even better than I had imagined. I asked for a soft, romantic, simple elegance, nature-esque theme, and what she produced the day of, was the most beautiful fairytale I have ever been in. The arbor was so beautifully elegant. I highly recommend using Linda for your wedding flowers. It's been almost a month after my wedding, and people are still telling me how simply beautiful all the flowers were.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

When I booked my Jay Peak wedding I was hoping to find someone reasonably priced and fairly close. We found Linda on the internet and from the moment I emailed her to inquire I was sold! She was very helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable when I came to her with pictures and ideas of the colors and flower types I wanted. We told her what we wanted and she made it work with our budget. We met with her once to figure out our vision and even after then emailing with me to tweak everything until it was perfect. I was a little nervous about what we chose for a while because it was hard to envision the final product and she assured me it would all turn out amazing, she was right! We were so pleased with the quality and arrangements of the flowers. She delivered them right to the resort and set everything up right on time. I highly recommend Linda at Jay View Wedding Flowers!

Profile Picture Erin , 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am an unusual bride in that I had almost nothing to do with organizing the flowers. I know nothing about flowers except what I like and don't like when I look at them, and in that i have REALLY STRONG OPINIONS. Therefore, I had my MIL take charge and organize all-things-flowers with Linda. My MIL would send me pictures of flowers, I would tell her what I liked and didn't like, she would tell Linda, and then somehow, MAGICALLY, the most beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements I have ever seen showed up at my wedding. In addition to bouquets that perfectly matched my vague, poorly worded descriptions of what I had imagined my head, Linda and my MIL surprised me with a beautiful [what's the word for vines and flowers that drape across an arch?] It was a PERFECT backdrop to the ceremony, and really ties in with the surrounding scenery of the outdoor location. The flowers stayed fresh and vibrant throughout the whole day, which I have learned is not always the case with some vendors, so this was wonderful. I wanted to take the centerpieces for the reception tables home, but we were flying and couldn't take them, so my mom stole them and they are still decorating my parents house a week later.

If Linda can make my dreams come true working with this flower-dense bride who doesn't know the difference between a daisy and a daffodil, imagine what she can do for you! I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda from Jay View Wedding Flowers was so helpful and provided beautiful flowers for our summer wedding. I came to her with a vague idea of a theme, and she was able to create a perfect vision of what I wanted and bring it to life. She is professional, experienced, and trustworthy, which was especially important to me since I was planning from out of state. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda was wonderful to work with and always responded very quickly. She was very flexible with the many changes we made during the planning process. I gave her many ideas that I saw online for my bouquets and flower arrangements and her designs exceeded my expectations! They were beautiful! I would highly recommend working with Linda, it was a stress free experience!

Profile Picture User5444422, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda did a beautiful job on the flowers. They lasted the whole night without any wilting. Linda was easy to work with and she worked within our budget. We were very happy with our experience.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

the flowers and décor were exactly what I wanted, everything was perfect. Thank you... sorry it took so long to write a review, it has been an exciting nonstop adventure since the big day :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Provided beautiful flowers for my wedding and was very flexible and helpful when I needed changes or recomendations. Thank you so much for putting that special touch to my wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda did an amazing job! She listened to what I requested in terms of style and selection and also offered some great ideas! I would recommend her to anyone for any event and would definitely use her services again!
Thank you for making our day that much more memorable :)

Profile Picture katie, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda is fabulous! Ours was a long distance wedding, everything was done via email and phone. We set a budget, I emailed color scheme and bouquets I liked and she took it and turned it into gorgeous bouquets! I was so happy with jay view flowers and Linda!

Profile Picture Colyn, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda was a pleasure to work with and the flowers for the wedding turned out beautifully. I would definitely recommend her to any couple!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda was very good about listening to me and helping me with my ideas. The flowers were delivered and waiting for me as we had arranged.

Profile Picture Debra ann, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am sitting here on Tuesday morning 3 days after my wedding still starring at my wedding flowers and they are still gorgeous! I love flowers in general and I was so excited to see what all the centerpieces looked like as I walked into the tent. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with Linda from Jay View Wedding Flowers- our flowers FAR exceeded my dream flowers for my wedding. Linda has amazing talent and she is so easy to work with and responsive to emails. I would recommend Linda to any bride, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda did a fabulous job on my wedding flowers. She created bouquets and centerpieces exactly as I had envisioned. During the planning process, Linda gave me different pricing and flower options to meet my budget. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in Northern Vermont! Thank you Linda!

Profile Picture User3441113, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was beautiful. The flowers lasted all day and even a few days after. The service was great and the flowers were prettier than I imagined.

Profile Picture Christina, 7/20/13, 1 Review