Jay Kline Entertainment Reviews

19 | West Sunbury, PA

19 Reviews for Jay Kline Entertainment

Casey · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional at any budget!

Jay Kline Entertainment was the perfect fit for our wedding! They helped us to plan exactly what would be best for our venue and at the right budget. They were so flexible the day of, taking care of releasing tables for our caterer, as well as adding new songs to our list last minute! Very professional service at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Casey and Rich.

Your friends and family were the best. That makes our job easy.

Best of luck,

Mariel · Married on 08/25/2018

Jay was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped make our day perfect! He was recommended to us by a couple of our friends that recently had been married and we are happy he was available on our date. Jay was incredibly organized throughout the whole process and was always easy to contact regarding questions we had. Our guests had a great time and he did a fabulous job of getting everyone out on the dance floor! Thank you again for a job well done!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Mariel,

You and your guests rocked it.

Thank you.

Marissa · Married on 06/15/2018

Best DJ around! Everyone commented on how great he was and the dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Marissa, it was our pleasure.

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved loved loved working with Jay. He worked with us over the course of a year & offered great guidance along the way. He was very patient & helpful. Our wedding was this past weekend & it was a blast. They played all of our requested music & were so accommodating on the fly. I highly recommend Jay & his partner for your event!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Carla · Married on 11/26/2017

I got ahold of Jay a little over a month out. The communication was wonderful! I was able to plan with him over the phone and through email due to me living states away. We did get to sit down and meet before the wedding. Jay walked my husband and I step by step through the process. I felt very comfortable telling him our likes and dislikes, what we did and didn't want. He listened! Our reception went very smooth. We had no problems what so ever. We were very pleased. We are very happy that Jay Kline Entertainment was part of our special day. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Carla. Your family was wonderful. The best of luck to all of you.

Stephie · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough about the amazing entertainment that Jay and his assistant provided for our Wedding day. Jay met up with me and my maid of honor a week before hand and made sure we were 100% on the same page. He also was more than willing to edit and create clips of music for me for our reception entrance so that it could Be unique for us and get the party started. Everything went smoothly and they frequently checked with me that things were going as I had hoped! Everyone was dancing from after dinner until the end of the night. I had a lot of sore friends and family the next day from all of the great dancing! Jay also made sure he played all of my requests and did so at the perfect time so that I could enjoy them after all of the bridal responsibilities. The uplighting we got with him also added a perfect touch to our hall. I am overjoyed with my experience. 110% Recommend this DJ.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Wow! I am blown away Stephie from that review. Thank you. Your guests were fantastic and ready to party.

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2017

Jay Kline entertainment is the best!!!! Great variety of music. Best event DJs around so much fun and very entertaining!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Thank you both. As I always say. It's my clients and their guests that make the event. We just get it moving in the right direction.

Tara · Married on 12/31/2016

Jay is an amazing DJ. We hired him for my sister's wedding three years ago and he was so great he was the first person I called to book when I got engaged. He met with me several times in order to get the details of the type of reception I want and matches the music perfectly. I have received nothing but compliments about how great our DJ was. He keeps everyone pumped up and on the dance floor the entire time. He takes requests and keeps the guest happy and involved. I would highly recommended him to any bride and groom.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

WOW......again, I am very flattered by your comments and the great comments of my clients. I was blessed to be able to help you and Shannon have a great day and a fantastic start to the New Year. I am humbled. Thank you!

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding was the best day ever! The DJ can really make or break a wedding. Jay kept my guest out on the dance floor. Even when it started storming and the power went out twice he kept the party going! He was quick on his feet when it came to last minute changes. Him and his partner were more then professional. Set up and tear down was fast. We sat with Jay the week before the wedding and went over a ton of info he was not intimidated by my long list of requests. I just can't say enough about how great of job they did. Thank you Jay, you rocked our wedding!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Wow..my heart swells with the kind words. We had a blast and the day was beautiful.

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/30/2016

We had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Jay's services!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kiesha · Married on 06/25/2016

Jay Kline was my first choice in djs for my wedding. I've been listening to him on the radio since I was a teenager and he did amazing! He made sure everything from my ceremony all the way until the end of the night went smoothly. Everything was always right on oncue. And he was always making sure that we were happy throughout the night. I could not of asked for a better wedding and I owe it all to the DJ. He played all of the music that I asked for and cut things out when needed to be. We had a blast and I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Kiesha and Dave, Thank you for having us be a small part of your special day.

Ryan · Married on 09/12/2015

Jay and Mike did an awesome job at our wedding. From the ceremony music to the reception and getting the party started! There was never a dull moment at our wedding and Jay Kline Entertainment was a big part of that. Thanks Jay!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

We had a ton of fun. great venue and a great day!

Benjamin A. · Married on 06/06/2015

Very personable, kept in touch, always on time, could NOT have chosen anyone more suited for the job!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Thank you both. It was my pleasure. Congratulations and please let me know of I can do anything else for you.

Jay Kline was the DJ for our wedding and he was wonderful. We heard him DJ at a friend’s wedding, and we loved how he managed the event. When it was time to plan our own wedding, we couldn’t think of anyone else we would rather have as a DJ. We e-mailed, talked on the phone, and even texted multiple times prior to our wedding during the planning process. Jay was very responsive and accommodating. About a month before the event, he met us at a local restaurant to talk about how we wanted the event to flow. Jay helped us determine the order of things and laid out a time-line for us (when we would cut the cake, the first dance, the dollar dance, etc). He had a lot of great suggestions for us, and always reminded us that he would do whatever we wanted and he would play whatever songs that we wanted because this was our event. On the wedding day, Jay stuck to our timeline and helped everyone in the wedding party stay on track. He did everything that we discussed exactly as we discussed it – and he even worked with my husband to plan a nice surprise for me during the garter toss. The evening went very smooth, and we did not have one issue. We received a lot of great feedback about Jay and the music from numerous people who attended our wedding. We were extremely pleased with Jay and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me. Thank you.

Music can either make or break the success of an event such as a wedding. Because of Jay Kline's professionalism, organization and clarity, our wedding progressed as smooth as silk! He met with us well in advance and he took us through choosing the event order and music arrangements seamlessly. He had every type of music we could have imagined! During the wedding reception, Jay's announcing was very clear and organized. He effortlessly kept everyone dancing....he has a real knack for reading the crowd. I completely trusted him in making our wedding reception tasteful, fun and a time to remember....and he did just that! I highly recommend Jay Kline with the utmost confidence!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. We try to make every event the best it can be.

Jay Kline is an awesome DJ! He made our wedding so much fun! Almost 2 years later I still have people asking about who we had and I always recommend him! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. We had so much fun. It takes great people to have a great time.

Karlie S. · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Wedding

They did an amazing job for my wedding, he was very easy to talk to and work with. He was able to come out to my venue to go over my ideas and look at the place with me to make sure everything was perfect for the big day! On my wedding day very professional and kind. We worked well together and the music was great. They were able to feel out the crowd and change up the music when needed. The dance floor was full all night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

It was my pleasure. Your friends and family were all great to wotk with.

Best of luck,

Lindsay · Married on 03/18/2017

They were great to work with. They worked great together as a team. Everything was seamless. They had our guests on the dance floor the entire night. Our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lindsay. We had an awesome time. Ending to the chants of "one more song" never gets old. I'm glad everyone was happy.

Elisabeth · Married on 11/27/2015

Great to work with! Very responsive to the crowd and made it so memorable!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Jay Kline Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. Elisabeth said we got 5 across the board but the website failed...lol