Javier Olivero Photography Reviews

184 | James Hill, JM

184 Reviews for Javier Olivero Photography

184 Javier Olivero Photography Reviews

Kayur · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Javier was all-around a great photographer and person. He was nothing short of professional while working with him for my surprise proposal in Puerto Rico. Not only did he capture the moment, but he took his time to get all angles without hesitation. He is extremely knowledgeable in lighting and angles while working quickly. I enjoyed meeting him and his wife during the shoot. Highly recommended photographer where talent meets skill.

Luisa · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Amazed by our photographs! Better than expected and we were so happy to have chosen Javier for our couple session in Puerto Rico. He has a great style and captures the best backgrounds and angles! He took plenty of photos during our session to have plenty to choose from. It was hard to narrow down which to choose because there were so many good ones. It was very nice working with him and we felt the packages were very reasonably priced for the quality of his work. you would not be disappointed

Kryssia · Married on 08/24/2018

Overall an amazing experience. Highly recommend. Beautiful pictures. Very professional.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Javier Olivero Photography 1

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thank you Kryssia Miranda and greetings from Puerto Rico!!! Hope to see you again in the Enchanted Island!

Karen · Married on 08/05/2018

Javier Olivero is the best!!! Very good with detail and very professional, love his work. If you are looking for someone to capture some of those special moments of your life he is the one to call.

Dolores · Married on 07/07/2018

Javier was both professional and personal. His attention to detail really made the photos shine. Knowing he was capturing the beauty of the ceremony and setting allowed us to focus on each other. To top it all off, he had all the stunning photos finished and delivered 2 days after the wedding. We are so thankful he was a part of our day!

Sandy · Married on 06/24/2018

Javier and his team were amazing, far exceeded our expectations by quality, price, and turn-around time! My husband is not easy to photograph but Javier was able to capture some of the best moments that we will cherish for years!

Javier Olivero Photography 2
    Javier Olivero Photography 3

Libby · Married on 05/10/2018

Javier and his makeup artist Olga are AMAZING! They did a fashion shoot for me for my portfolio and the pictures turned out amazing. My agent was thrilled and I am too. I will definitely use them again for any photography needs I have in Puerto Rico and would recommend them to anyone! They were very helpful, great with communication, artistry, everything. You couldn't dream of a better team to work with for your special event.

Javier Olivero Photography 4

Tanisha · Married on 02/25/2018

I can't say enough about about Javier and his team!!! Javier was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. I knew he was the photographer I wanted from our first phone conversation. Not only was his work on his website beautiful, but he also has a very energetic, wonderful personality. I got a chance to meet met him in person when I visited Puerto Rico two months before my wedding. He brought all of the different types of wedding books he does. They were all beautiful and it was hard to choose! We talked about everything from lighting and different areas to take pictures to the wedding day timeline. Him and his team arrived early the day of the wedding and got right to work. The day of the wedding, we planned to take pictures in Old San Juan after the ceremony but the weather was not on our side. Javier was still able to give of absolutely beautiful pictures taken in different areas of the hotel. You know your photographer is good when your guests actually say it the day of the wedding and still talk about how good he was afterwards! He also sent our pictures quick!!! Its been a month since my wedding and I still have so many pictures to go through and choose for my wedding book! They are all beautiful so this may take a while. I definitely recommend using Javier.

Javier Olivero Photography 5
    Javier Olivero Photography 6

Amelia · Married on 01/13/2018

Simply put - the best photographer! We could not have been happier with our entire experience and the photos from Javier. When we initially spoke to him on the phone, he gave us tips and recommendations for having the best photos. His composition and attention to detail during our engagement and wedding photos were impeccable. Our guests all commented on his professionalism and raved about our photos when we got them. If we ever have photos taken in San Juan again, we'll be sure to hire Javier.
    Javier's wife, Olga, also did my hair and make-up, as well as my bridesmaids' hair. She was amazing. Her attention to detail made me feel like a model. They were a great team!

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Javier photographed my wedding brilliantly. The pictures turned out stunning and he went above and beyond what was asked. My wedding venue was not the easiest to get to, since it was on a small island only accessible by ferry. He gave great direction, and was very calm, professional, and enthusiastic. Javier did an amazing job and the proof is in the pictures! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Javier Olivero Photography 7
    Javier Olivero Photography 8
    Javier Olivero Photography 9
    Javier Olivero Photography 10

Thank you Laura!!!

Jacques · Married on 07/28/2017

My family and I decided to hire a photographer during our vacation in Puerto Rico. We found Javier through Yelp, reviewed his reviews and previous work on his website, and gave him a call.

From the first conversation over the phone, I felt confident that Javier was the right choice. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and professional and has a real love for his home - San Juan.

Javier planned the entire photo shoot, gave us the time and place to meet, and photographed our family as he guided us on a walking tour of beautiful old San Juan. He was great to work with and was wonderful with our kids (8 and 10 years old). After the photos shoot, he recommended a nice Puerto Rican restaurant in the area a (La Barraccina)

The pictures he took were amazing. We couldn't settle on just 20, there were so many different poses and beautiful locations to choose from. We opted instead to pay an additional $149 for the whole package. It was well worth it.

We highly recommend his services!

Megan · Married on 07/11/2017

My family spent an entire summer in Puerto Rico due to my husband's job. I wanted family photos to remember our summer there and how amazing it was. I contacted Javier and he was amazing. He was super quick to respond to email messages and it was so easy to set up the photo shoot. We met him in Old San Juan and he took us all over the place so we got a very informational tour as well as amazing photos. He took gorgeous photos of my family which included my wild 4 year old and an 18 month old who was mere hours fever free after having been very sick with a virus for 5 days (so he was not in the best of moods). The pictures are beautiful and a perfect representation of our time there. I highly recommend Javier and can't wait to use him next time we get the opportunity to visit again when my boys are older

Sumita · Married on 07/01/2017

Very Personable, and per our expectations.

• W

Wanda & Travis · Married on 06/29/2017

Javier was a true pleasure to work with. I am so glad we chose him to be our photographer. He is very professional and has talent that is beyond words.

• F

Fan · Married on 05/10/2017

Javier is a very professional photographer. We arrived late at the day of the event, he and his wife who is his assistant we're very patient waiting for us there. They have their unique thchnique to relieve our nervousness. He helped us to choose the places which are great for wedding photos. He guided us about the gestures that look natural. He is a specialist who can choose the best scene and light to make everything perfect! It is very difficult for us to pick limited amount of photos because every photo he took was perfect, so we bought all of them! Excellent! I highly recommend him!

Shengwen · event on: 05/07/2017

I really love the photos! Really beautiful and amazing! Javier is very professional and he exactly knows how to pose, where to take shots. He can always capture the most beautiful moments! I can't even believe it's me in his camera! He is awesome! I strongly recommend Javier if you are looking for a photographer!!

Tiffany · Married on 04/29/2017

I contacted Javier almost a year before my wedding via email because two different resorts had recommended him. I chose the most affordable package, which was to receive edited, digital pictures on a USB flashdrive in the mail. He was very responsive to all of my questions leading up to the wedding date. He also works with a hair and makeup team, which I used and some of my bridesmaids used as well. My wedding day consisted of the outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception, they stood and took pictures all the way until the cake cutting! It was a long day and they were professional the whole time. Because there were four women in addition to myself, the hair and makeup team arrived approximately 5 hours before the ceremony, right on time. Unfortunately some of my girls were running late and they were very patient with us, which I appreciated because I was already nervous and going through a lot of emotions before getting married and feeling guilty about my girls being late would have made my anxiety worse. Javier showed up 2 hours before the ceremony to take pictures of me and my bridesmaids, and of the groom and his groomsmen. Javier came in already knowing what pictures he wanted to take, from the bouquet to the dresses, so it was great not having to tell him what to do. He thought of creative ways to take pictures of me and all six of my bridesmaids in the suite. Javier and his assistant set up the lights at the ceremony and were very diligent about catching all of the important moments. After the ceremony he patiently took pictures of us with all of our family, both sides, it was overwhelming, but he was always patient. They stood for our first dance, the bouquet throw, and the cake cutting. They even took our rings and did some creative shots with them on the cake while we were eating.All in all, I would 100% recommend Javier Olivero Photography, they are professional and creative, and I received my pictures in less than 6 weeks after the wedding!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Thanks Tiffany!!!!!!!!
  • Iris

Iris · Married on 04/22/2017

We live in VA but I'm originally from PR so it was home for me destination wedding for the groom. We heard about Javier because of a friend of ours and we really liked his work. We love how his pictures are turning out! We are loving the sneak peeks he's provided and can't wait for the final product. He's very professional and has an eye for eccentric shots. He has a vision and he will deliver 100%

Elsie · Married on 04/02/2017

Javier was incredible!!! He is patient and very kind. A true professional. Amazing eye for capturing your special day. Would recommend him to everyone!

Ronaldo · Married on 03/25/2017

Hi!

Our experience with Javier, his wife and team was marvelous! They were very responsive, attentive, and super flexible and interested in our wants and needs! But thats not all... They worked our wedding day under big stress by our wedding planner and still gave an excellent and extremely professional service! In top of it, we can say it was professional and at the same time very very warm. Then, we got hit by two major hurricanes after our wedding, and their house got hit pretty bad, just as the rest of thr island, but that didn't stopped him from giving the usual and best extended service and delivered an AWESOME Photo Album with which we couldn't be happier!! We wish Javier Olivero and team the best wishes and success!!! Keep up.the good work!!
    We love you guys!

Rony & Sandra

• F

Francis · Married on 03/12/2017

Words cannot begin to describe the awesomeness that is Mr. Javier Olivero. I must start this review acknowledging that I will forever be grateful for this man. Not only is he an unbelievably talented photographer but coupled with his great sensibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty makes him undoubtedly the best photographer I have ever worked with. This is coming from the standpoint of Visual Artist and Actor, so I've been around my fair share of photographers. So let me explain, our wedding in Puerto Rican almost didn't happen. We had gone through two wedding planners, a trip to the island and way too much money to not have the venue contract on our laps. You see, my wife had this childhood dream of getting married in a cave with a waterfall. Growing up in Puerto Rico I knew exactly what place she was speaking of. Problem is, no one had ever gotten married in Last Cavernas de Camuy before. This task proved too difficult for to our wedding planners and they resigned. We were defeated and disillusioned. So we started the arduous task of calling our vendors to cancel. The first person we called was Javier. Javier, which my wife had found on weddingwire, was appalled by our story. He took it upon himself get us the proper planner that would make our dream wedding a reality. Little did we know, he would pair us with one of the best wedding planners Puerto Rico has to offer, Madeline Valentine. Our wedding happen, and it was the most magical experience of our lives. Plus, we have the most breathtaking pictures to prove it. Thank you Javier, for all you've done and your amazing work. So yes, you should hire him...

Sent on 04/11/2017

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thank you Francis, It was a pleasure to be your photographer!

Madeline · Married on 03/12/2017

Artistry is what defines Javier Olivero’s Photography. His inspiration, creativity, attention to details, and professionalism inspires confidence in having selected the Best photographer for our special day! Loved his team, loved his wittiness, loved the finish product! Thank you Javier!

Nhi · Married on 01/22/2017

Have you ever met such a handsome, tall, amazing, talented, funny, energetic, full of passion man?
    Look no further, Javier is your answer!!!

From the first day of planning my wedding, my main concern were flower, make up and most importantly a photographer. Why?
    Your wedding day may be or is the most amazing day and everything will turn out to be the way you want, but 10,20, or 50 years from it you will look back at your photos to reminisce but If you don't have someone like Javier to capture everyone special moment then it's just a waste! Javier work in his mysterious way! You don't ever have to give him instruction of what you want to capture, he's 10 step ahead of you!
    On my wedding day, no matter where I was each time I turn around, Javier was right there! If he wasn't with me, he was capturing those important detail of my wedding I never thought of. He was by my family who were most important to me ( in his contract he will ask you who he should focus on, which I really like!)

Javier and his team were very professional.
    Don't put a dollar amount on Javier's work ( don't get me wrong, his packages are very affordable) a picture worth a thousand word, let Javier tell your wedding story as you flip through your wedding photos. Trust in Javier like I did and you won't regret it.

Javier, Luciano and I want to thank you from the button of our heart for being THE photographer on our most important day. We were very happy with you and your work, anyone who have you at their wedding is a blessing for them. Thank you!

Nhi · Married on 01/22/2017

Look no further, Javier is your answer!!!

Javier and his team were very professional.