Javier Olivero Photography Reviews

Javier Olivero Photography 5
Javier Olivero Photography 6
Javier Olivero Photography 7

Kayur · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Javier was all-around a great photographer and person. He was nothing short of professional while working with him for my surprise proposal in Puerto Rico. Not only did he capture the moment, but he took his time to get all angles without hesitation. He is extremely knowledgeable in lighting and angles while working quickly. I enjoyed meeting him and his wife during the shoot. Highly recommended photographer where talent meets skill.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thanks, Kayur you are a lovely couple. Hope you enjoy the rest of the day and greetings from the Enchanted Island, Puerto Rico!!!!

Luisa · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Amazed by our photographs! Better than expected and we were so happy to have chosen Javier for our couple session in Puerto Rico. He has a great style and captures the best backgrounds and angles! He took plenty of photos during our session to have plenty to choose from. It was hard to narrow down which to choose because there were so many good ones. It was very nice working with him and we felt the packages were very reasonably priced for the quality of his work. you would not be disappointed

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • User7650834 · Recently married

Excellent experience

Javier is a true professional and so easy to work with. He is indeed one of the best photographers in San Juan, and offers reasonable and competitive pricing. We had a destination wedding elopement ceremony in El Morro, and Javier wasted no time in maximizing the time and sunlight we had. A true creative artist, he directed our photos so well, allowed us to be ourselves, and captured our joy so elegantly. The photos came out dazzling and we are so grateful we picked him and have these beautiful memories to look at for a long, long time. We highly recommend you pick Javier too!! I mean, just check out his portfolio!! That was the basis of our decision, and we do not regret it.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Andrew Murray · Married on 04/12/2019

Surprise engagement

Javier was just amazing. He helped plan and execute a perfect engagement and photo session. The pictures were just unreal.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Shana · Married on 03/30/2019

Made somebody who hates photos love them

Both my husband and I are not the photo taking type. Javier and crew made the whole process so much fun I forgot how much I hate my photo being taken. The results are breathtaking. The most common response to the video are tears. I am so happy to have these videos and pictures to share with my friend and family and to use to remember such an amazing day for the rest of our lives and beyond!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Javier Olivero Photography 9
  • Yami

Yami Santos · Married on 03/16/2019

Javier Olivero is the best!

Javier and his team shot our photos and our video for our wedding on 3/16/19 at El
    Castillo Serrallés in Ponce, Puerto Rico. We live in Florida and we’re a bit skeptical when hiring because of the distance. From the moment we made initial contact with Javier, he was professional and forth coming with all of the questions and concerns we had. The day of the wedding he arrived and delivered. We were amazed at the quality or his photography and the video left us speechless. Everything was beautiful and perfect.

We recommend Javier for photography and his team for the videography aspect. You will be so elated with the results as we were.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Javier Olivero Photography 10
    Javier Olivero Photography 11

Gracias Yami,
    Siempre será un placer y un honor haber sido los escogidos para ser testigos de ese hermoso día y documentar el amor jurado frente a los hombres y frente a Dios.

Aldina · Married on 02/06/2019

The Very Best

I contacted Javier at the very last moment after other plans fell through, not only did he make the process smooth and seemless but was able to help, guide and create the upmost Amazing photos and exceptionally memorable experience

Sent on 02/08/2019

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thank you Aldina and Duran. The prettiest cape verdian I have ever meet. Thanks for your words. Will be a pleasure to be your photographer in Florida for the big day and greetings from Puerto Rico!!!

Caroll Zayas · Married on 12/23/2018

Puro profesionalismo

No solo es un trabajo impecable, Javier es profesional en todo el sentido de la palabra, creativo y se esmera para dar lo mejor de sí....
    Gracias Javier!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

¡Saludos Caroll y Jorge!
    Gracias por tus palabras. La boda de ustedes quedó hermosa y La felicidad se notaba en todo momento. Eso se reflejó en las fotografías tomadas, por lo que parte de nuestro éxito se lo debemos a ustedes.

Tete Swen · Married on 12/05/2018

Excellent service

My husband and I were in puerto Rico and needed a photographer to take our wedding pictures. I found Javier on google and I decided to give him a call. He was very professional and work with us on a very short notice. The best part about it all is that he took us to amazing locations and give us a free tour of old San Juan after our session and dropped us off to our location. I really enjoyed working with him and I highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Hi Tete,
    You two, look like a real Liberia models! Thank for the opportunity to be your wedding photographer. I'm glad you like the pictures. Hope to see you again in your anniversary! :D

Kryssia · Married on 08/24/2018

Overall an amazing experience. Highly recommend. Beautiful pictures. Very professional.

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Javier Olivero Photography 12

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thank you Kryssia Miranda and greetings from Puerto Rico!!!
    Hope to see you again in the Enchanted Island!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Michelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Javier is the best!

Javier was an AMAZING wedding photographer, my husband and I could not be more thrilled. He was amazingly responsive when we emailed him the first time, and promptly set up a meeting at his home/studio space. He has a wonderful set of albums to choose from and his photographs are unparalleled. I felt like a model from start to finish and my photos look like they could be in any wedding magazine. And a protip, you should absolutely have his wife do your makeup for you -- she was available throughout the entire ceremony to do touch-ups for my makeup, and I was thrilled with the results. Everything was picture perfect (literally) and we could not be happier.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Karen · Married on 08/05/2018

Javier Olivero is the best!!! Very good with detail and very professional, love his work. If you are looking for someone to capture some of those special moments of your life he is the one to call.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Dolores · Married on 07/07/2018

Javier was both professional and personal. His attention to detail really made the photos shine. Knowing he was capturing the beauty of the ceremony and setting allowed us to focus on each other. To top it all off, he had all the stunning photos finished and delivered 2 days after the wedding. We are so thankful he was a part of our day!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Sandy · Married on 06/24/2018

Javier and his team were amazing, far exceeded our expectations by quality, price, and turn-around time! My husband is not easy to photograph but Javier was able to capture some of the best moments that we will cherish for years!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Javier Olivero Photography 13
    Javier Olivero Photography 14

Ben · event on 06/06/2018

Javier did a family photo shoot for my family and did an incredible job. His recommendations came out wonderful. If you need a professional photographer, then Javier is your guy.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Libby · Married on 05/10/2018

Javier and his makeup artist Olga are AMAZING! They did a fashion shoot for me for my portfolio and the pictures turned out amazing. My agent was thrilled and I am too. I will definitely use them again for any photography needs I have in Puerto Rico and would recommend them to anyone! They were very helpful, great with communication, artistry, everything. You couldn't dream of a better team to work with for your special event.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Javier Olivero Photography 15

Christian Vargas · Married on 04/07/2018

Best of the best!!!

BEST it falls short ...! Very professional and attentive to every detail in his work. Totally recommended Attentive, precise and punctual!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Moraima · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent!!!

Una y mil veces me volveria a casar y una y mil veces volveria a seleccionarlo!!! Excelente profesional y sus fotos extraordinarias. Se merece 100+. Exito en todo!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Tanisha · Married on 02/25/2018

I can't say enough about about Javier and his team!!! Javier was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. I knew he was the photographer I wanted from our first phone conversation. Not only was his work on his website beautiful, but he also has a very energetic, wonderful personality. I got a chance to meet met him in person when I visited Puerto Rico two months before my wedding. He brought all of the different types of wedding books he does. They were all beautiful and it was hard to choose! We talked about everything from lighting and different areas to take pictures to the wedding day timeline. Him and his team arrived early the day of the wedding and got right to work. The day of the wedding, we planned to take pictures in Old San Juan after the ceremony but the weather was not on our side. Javier was still able to give of absolutely beautiful pictures taken in different areas of the hotel. You know your photographer is good when your guests actually say it the day of the wedding and still talk about how good he was afterwards! He also sent our pictures quick!!! Its been a month since my wedding and I still have so many pictures to go through and choose for my wedding book! They are all beautiful so this may take a while. I definitely recommend using Javier.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Javier Olivero Photography 16
    Javier Olivero Photography 17

Amelia · Married on 01/13/2018

Simply put - the best photographer! We could not have been happier with our entire experience and the photos from Javier. When we initially spoke to him on the phone, he gave us tips and recommendations for having the best photos. His composition and attention to detail during our engagement and wedding photos were impeccable. Our guests all commented on his professionalism and raved about our photos when we got them. If we ever have photos taken in San Juan again, we'll be sure to hire Javier.
    Javier's wife, Olga, also did my hair and make-up, as well as my bridesmaids' hair. She was amazing. Her attention to detail made me feel like a model. They were a great team!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Javier photographed my wedding brilliantly. The pictures turned out stunning and he went above and beyond what was asked. My wedding venue was not the easiest to get to, since it was on a small island only accessible by ferry. He gave great direction, and was very calm, professional, and enthusiastic. Javier did an amazing job and the proof is in the pictures! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Javier Olivero Photography 18
    Javier Olivero Photography 19
    Javier Olivero Photography 20
    Javier Olivero Photography 21

Thank you Laura!!!

Jacques · Married on 07/28/2017

My family and I decided to hire a photographer during our vacation in Puerto Rico. We found Javier through Yelp, reviewed his reviews and previous work on his website, and gave him a call.

From the first conversation over the phone, I felt confident that Javier was the right choice. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and professional and has a real love for his home - San Juan.

Javier planned the entire photo shoot, gave us the time and place to meet, and photographed our family as he guided us on a walking tour of beautiful old San Juan. He was great to work with and was wonderful with our kids (8 and 10 years old). After the photos shoot, he recommended a nice Puerto Rican restaurant in the area a (La Barraccina)

The pictures he took were amazing. We couldn't settle on just 20, there were so many different poses and beautiful locations to choose from. We opted instead to pay an additional $149 for the whole package. It was well worth it.

We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Megan · Married on 07/11/2017

My family spent an entire summer in Puerto Rico due to my husband's job. I wanted family photos to remember our summer there and how amazing it was. I contacted Javier and he was amazing. He was super quick to respond to email messages and it was so easy to set up the photo shoot. We met him in Old San Juan and he took us all over the place so we got a very informational tour as well as amazing photos. He took gorgeous photos of my family which included my wild 4 year old and an 18 month old who was mere hours fever free after having been very sick with a virus for 5 days (so he was not in the best of moods). The pictures are beautiful and a perfect representation of our time there. I highly recommend Javier and can't wait to use him next time we get the opportunity to visit again when my boys are older

Sent on 08/03/2017

Sumita · Married on 07/01/2017

Very Personable, and per our expectations.

Sent on 07/12/2017