Javier Olivero Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Joseph N. Married on 12/15/2022

Great experience

Javier is so friendly and professional! He made our honeymoon photo session very fun and enjoyable. The photos are amazing and reminiscent of movie scenes. Highly recommended!

Thanks, Joseph!
    I'm glad you liked our session, and hope you liked our beautiful island, and greetings from PUERTO RICO!!!!
    Abdullah P. Married on 12/04/2022

Excellent Engagement Photographer

Javier help me plan a surprise destination proposal on a secluded beach in Puerto Rico. His team blended in as locals and she had no idea they were there. Everyone on his team is great to work with. His wife is also a photographer and came along with him. You can’t go wrong.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mike M. Married on 11/25/2022

Surprise Proposal

Working with Javier and his team was an absolute pleasure! Having never been to Puerto Rico and planning a surprise proposal, I greatly appreciated him guiding me with picking the exact location and time. We took his advice with no questions and it did not disappoint. He knew where all the best photo spots were, told us stories about the areas and kept things light. Thank you so much for making our day all that more special Javier!

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Hi Mike, thanks for your words. It was my pleasure. You are a lovely couple and welcome to Puerto Rico!!!!!
    Elijah G. Married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented and passionate engagement photographer

Javier went above and beyond for our surprise proposal and engagement photoshoot in Old San Juan! He was super creative working with me on coordinating the surprise element. For the actual photoshoot afterward, Javier's passion for his work, attention to detail and unique eye were all very clear, as he staged some really organic, well-composed moments for us. He and his assistant are a great team, and he really made us feel at ease in our excitement on this big day. Plus, he knows the city like the back of his hand and had plenty of local knowledge, tips and fun stories. We hope to work with him again soon! Highly recommended.

Elijah and Rivers!!!!
    Thanks for your kind words. You both make my job easier. I'm glad you liked our beautiful island!!!
    James C. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Also, gave us an tour and history lesson while capturing our moment.

Javier and team was amazing! Not only did they do an excellent job in capturing our special moment but also gave us insight and the history of the locations we chose to have our photos taken at. Definitely recommend.
    J Blatz Married on 07/14/2022

Excellent!

We had a wonderful experience with Javier Olivero! He was very professional and knowledgeable. We were very pleased with his work.
    Paul T. Married on 04/13/2022

Javier Olivero - UNMATCHED and Amazing

Javier was the ultimate professional and captured the most intimate, amazing and essence of our wedding. He is honest, responsive and worth every penny we may have spent on our photos and albums. We have feedback from our guests on how he made our photos so special and captured the energy and special day, that we had. Javier didn't miss a beat and I plan to use him in the future, for photo shoots when we return to PR. Thank you to Javier for EVERYTHING! - Emilie Collazo-Turner and Paul Turner
  • Jill
    Jill S. Married on 03/10/2022

St Thomas Elopement

Javier was absolutely amazing! He arrived early so we got time to hang out and get to know him and his wife (who was also my hair and makeup artist and just phenomenol!). Such great people and fun to be around. Javier made sure to speak up if I needed to change the way I was standing so that I would look my best in the photos. He went above and beyond for our session and captured the elopement of our dreams. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful and priceless and we got some of them that night even! Very fast turn around to receive our photos, which was awesome since I am a very impatient person! Would highly, HIGHLY recommend Javier Olivero for ANY phototography needs!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your wedding was fabulous! Beautiful experience and a beautiful couple. Greetings from Puerto Rico!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth P. Married on 03/07/2022

Amazing Pictures Puerto Rico

I got in touch with Javier by searching the best photographer in Puerto Rico and he came up search his work and I was amazed I wanted beautiful pictures of my family and I and the results speak for them self's Javier was professional and amazing in every step of the way and our pictures ended beautiful I am more than happy with the pictures a long time memory for my family and I. If you are looking for great memories and amazing photography Javier Olivero is the person thank you Javier :)
  • amyrosner
    Amy R. Married on 02/14/2022

Absolutely perfect

I was so excited to work with Javier, and he did not disappoint. He is such an artist with perspective and lighting, and our pictures are beautiful. He was so flexible, too, as I had to plan 3 completely different weddings due to the pandemic and vendor issues, and he stuck with me.

Hi Amy!!!
    Definitely, you are a survivor and a winner! Your wedding was a challenge but everybody succeeded. I'm very glad you liked our work.
    Greetings from Puerto Rico and say hi to Eric!!!
  • Brian
    Brian C. Married on 12/04/2021

Engagement Proposal

Javier is an AMAZING photographer as well as a great person. He photographed our engagement from start to finish with the most beautiful pictures. Javier is very talented, creative, smart and funny. He is very accommodating and was willing to do whatever it took to make our special experience perfect. I have nothing but great things to say about him. He is one of a kind. We want him to come all the way to Boston to photograph our wedding! You will not be disappointed I can promise you that!

Thanks, Bryan
    We are ready to do your wedding in Boston!!!!!
    Definitely, you have beautiful pictures!!!!
    Christina C. Married on 11/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

True Professional. Best photographer in Puerto Rico!

Javier is the only photographer I would ever work with in Puerto Rico. A true professional and extremely easy to work with. He is responsive, delivered the photos in a timely manner and made the entire experience seamless. Anyone would be lucky to work with him!

Book him asap because he is in high demand!
    Mr. M. Married on 11/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome, Personable, Timely, Committed to his craft!

Honest, Trustworthy, Awesome, Personable, Timely, Committed to his craft 😀.
    Linda C. Married on 08/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was a pleasure to work with Javier. He’s very responsive and professional.

Great experience with Javier, from booking to the day of the photo shoot. He is extremely responsive, which helped since we had to reschedule due to tropical storm warning on our original scheduled date.
    Amy B. Married on 08/05/2021

Dream Maternity Photos ❤️

Javier & Olga gave me the maternity shoot of my dreams! My experience with him from beginning to end was beyond belief and I look forward to using his services again in the future. My fiancé and I had a lot of fun. Before the shoot I gave Javier my vision and location. He gave me recommendations, and Olga did my hair and make up, which photographed stunning. I researched online long and hard for the best photographer in Puerto Rico, and he truly performed beyond expectation! I felt like a model for the day 🤗 despite being 7 months pregnant.

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Beautiful maternity pictures because you are a beautiful model/mother!!! Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 07/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous wedding photos that felt fun, natural, & romantic!!

Javier was so amazing to work with as our wedding photographer!! My husband and I got married in Puerto Rico last week. It was a tropical intimate ceremony with about 10 guests. Javier did a beautiful job capturing our ceremony, and I hardly noticed he was there during the ceremony portion. I’m so happy that he was able to capture our raw emotions - from the tears in my dad’s eyes to the pure elation and joy that everyone was feeling in those moments. I look forward to re-living the beautiful happiness and emotions of the moments when we said our vows and said I Do. After the ceremony, Javier took photos of us with our families, which was really special. He made our families feel comfortable and captured some wonderful smiles! For our newlywed photoshoot right after the ceremony, we walked down a trail onto the beach and it felt like a fun photoshoot adventure! The colors Javier achieved were vibrant and amazing, and the lighting with the sun on the beach was surreal! Javier did a wonderful job making sure that the wind was in my favor for my hair and dress, and that the sun was not in our eyes. He also did a wonderful job of taking control and being very professional while still making the photoshoot very fun and romantic with my husband. You can tell he is an expert! As someone who does not get a lot of professional photos taken of myself, I felt so comfortable when he helped direct me in what poses would be flattering, and made me feel beautiful, and natural. We received the photos to look at digitally and order as prints within 2 days (so fast!) and they are absolutely gorgeous!! I love them so much. He has also been very quick to respond to any follow-up questions I have emailed him. I highly recommend Javier if you are looking for a professional photographer who will make you feel comfortable, have fun, and look and feel amazing! I will treasure these photos forever.

Hi Michelle!!
    Thanks for your words! The weather was good and your wedding was absolutely beautiful. We are glad you liked our pictures and greetings from Puerto Rico!!!!
    Kurt P. Married on 07/20/2021

St. Regis Proposal and Engagement Shoot

Javier was incredibly helpful with the surprise, and was very professional during the engagement shoot as well!
  • David
    David M. Married on 07/07/2021

Responsive, thoughtful, and professional

Javier worked with us on surprise engagement photos and was wonderful to work with. He suggested a few places for the proposal and coordinated with me. He was very responsive, easy to work with, and we're super happy with the photos
  • Jose
    Jose L. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magic captured in a picture!

Javier Olivero Photography work is phenomenal. Javier and his team were able to capture what was incredible day for us and make magical! Our wedding day was incredibly busy running around and trying to meet all of our coordinators timelines and Javier worked hand in hand with the coordinator to make it easy. Always ensuring to take the right picture at the right time. Javier is always thinking outside the box to try to capitalize on weather, sun angles, etc, in order to give his pictures that "Wow" factor. His wife, Olga, makeup artist services were also on point. Not only the team was extremely punctual but she ensured the bride and all the bridesmaids were amazing before and throughout the evening. I highly recommend Javier Olivero photography and Olga Olivero's makeup services. We will be repeat customers.
  • Xiomaris
    Xiomaris Married on 06/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding photographer, pictures & service!

Javier and his team were beyond exceptional! We are extremely happy and satisfied with the professionalism, service, attention, personality, responsiveness, attention to detail, pictures and hair & make up. Javier was very responsive all the time, he made the photoshoot experience a joy, delivered pictures fast, provided a seamless process for looking/choosing pictures and the pictures were AMAZING! We highly recommended Javier Olivero photography and Olga Olivero's makeup services!

Thank you for the capturing our 1st anniversary & pregnancy!
    Saige G. Married on 06/14/2021

Best photographer

Thank you so much Javier and his beautiful wife, so happy to receive the beautiful photos he captured. Javier was very professional and I highly recommend him to anyone for any type of photo shoot. He knows exactly what to do and takes amazing photos, was a pleasure working with you Javier!!

Thanks Saige,
    It was a pleasure to be a part and witness of your session and of course, It was my pleasure to be your photographer!
    Diana Married on 05/31/2021

Great service and outcome

Very stunning pictures. Nice and patient service. I received lots of compliments on my pics. I would recommend Javier to anyone who wants a photographer in Puerto Rico!
    Erin C. Married on 05/25/2021

Engagement photos

Great photographer! A pleasure working with Javier and his assistant.

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thank you Erin! Old San Juan is the most beautiful place to do your event. It was a pleasure to be your photographer!
    Bruno B. Married on 05/15/2021

it was amazing

excellent professional, friendly and attentive. did a photo shoot that exceeded my expectations.
illustration stars