Javier Olivero Photography Reviews

208 | San Juan, PR

208 Reviews for Javier Olivero Photography

alain Tiphaine · Getting married on 12/19/2020

superb experience

Javier and his team are extremely professional and courteous. His communication prior to the wedding was efficient and on point. During the event, his attention to detail was excellent. He had some great ideas and it felt seamless. He was present, but did not feel obtrusive. The quality of the final product is beyond the expectations which we had. Truly stunning. I highly recommend Javier....

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Lloyd

Lloyd Everson · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Thanksgiving Week photography at St Regis, Puerto Rico

Javier -Olivero ----- Outstanding photographer -- understand use of LIGHT!!! Terrific creativity -- Truly a great experience -- would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

We are glad you enjoy your session. St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort is a paradise. Greetings from Puerto Rico!

Chris Hill · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing Surprise Engagement/Proposal!

Javier and his wife did our surprise marriage proposal/engagement photos on Thanksgiving day for us! Very personable and knowledgeable! We got a walking history tour of the area as we moved from location to location for our pictures. Javier took the time to initially video chat with me and map out a plan for the day of the surprise engagement to ensure a perfect day.

Pictures were delivered fast and came out wonderful! Everyone loves our pictures and swears that we photo shopped some of the images because they seem unreal with the water and landscaped back drops. Two thumbs up for Javier!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Kayur · Married on 05/23/2020

Javier was all-around a great photographer and person. He was nothing short of professional while working with him for my surprise proposal in Puerto Rico. Not only did he capture the moment, but he took his time to get all angles without hesitation. He is extremely knowledgeable in lighting and angles while working quickly. I enjoyed meeting him and his wife during the shoot. Highly recommended photographer where talent meets skill.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thanks, Kayur you are a lovely couple. Hope you enjoy the rest of the day and greetings from the Enchanted Island, Puerto Rico!!!!
  • Kymmie

Kymmie · Married on 02/27/2020

Phenomenal Day Phenomenal Photography

Javier was more than I ever expected. He was timely, he was creative, he was funny and fun. Jim and I had an absolutely fabulous day taking photos at the Hotel and then overlooking San Juan Bay. His photography is outstanding and better than I ever expected! Thank you for making our special day so meaningful. Kym and Jim

Sent on 04/06/2020

Hi Kim and Jim!!!!
    It was a real pleasure to be your photographer. You had a great sense of humor and you are a lovely couple.
    Thanks for the honor to be witness of your big day.
    Greetings from Puerto Rico 🇵🇷!!!

Luisa · Married on 02/20/2020

Amazed by our photographs! Better than expected and we were so happy to have chosen Javier for our couple session in Puerto Rico. He has a great style and captures the best backgrounds and angles! He took plenty of photos during our session to have plenty to choose from. It was hard to narrow down which to choose because there were so many good ones. It was very nice working with him and we felt the packages were very reasonably priced for the quality of his work. you would not be disappointed

Sent on 06/19/2017

J Alberto Dlr · Married on 01/01/2020

Sesión de Compromiso

Javier fue un excelente fotógrafo, nos trató excelente!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Sussette Valle · Married on 12/22/2019

Javier is a master artist of destination wedding pictures!

Excellence is the only word that defines the work of Javier and his team. The quality of his work and professionalism are amazing. I would not think about it twice to engage him for our next event!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Thank you Sussette!!!!
    You are a beautiful couple. The day, the weather, the venue, and the couple was absolutely perfect! God bless your marriage, your life, and your family.

Patricia Moros · Married on 12/21/2019

Espectacular !!!!!

Recomendado 1.000%!
    Encantada con su trabajo !!! Es el mejor !!!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Edwin

Edwin Rosado Gracia · Married on 12/15/2019

A true artist!

We acquired the services of Javier through the venue we picked and we couldn’t be more happy with their choice. From the start he was very creative and explained what he wanted to achieve. His mind is as sharp as his pictures and he delivered in all of them. His timeliness on delivering our photos was exceptional. Would recommend to anyone wanting to capture their special day with some gorgeous pictures.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Saludos Edwin!
    Estamos honrados de haber sido testigos de ese gran día. ¡Dios bendiga su matrimonio!!!
  • Joshua

Joshua · Married on 11/30/2019

Excellence

Javier Olivero Photography has the gift the ability and experience to capture the moment, the memory and the emotion of that special day. I highly recommend his services. Truly the best.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Patricia

Patricia Bermudez · Married on 11/30/2019

Excellence

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • User7650834 · 1+ year ago

Excellent experience

Javier is a true professional and so easy to work with. He is indeed one of the best photographers in San Juan, and offers reasonable and competitive pricing. We had a destination wedding elopement ceremony in El Morro, and Javier wasted no time in maximizing the time and sunlight we had. A true creative artist, he directed our photos so well, allowed us to be ourselves, and captured our joy so elegantly. The photos came out dazzling and we are so grateful we picked him and have these beautiful memories to look at for a long, long time. We highly recommend you pick Javier too!! I mean, just check out his portfolio!! That was the basis of our decision, and we do not regret it.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Andrew Murray · Married on 04/12/2019

Surprise engagement

Javier was just amazing. He helped plan and execute a perfect engagement and photo session. The pictures were just unreal.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Shana · Married on 03/30/2019

Made somebody who hates photos love them

Both my husband and I are not the photo taking type. Javier and crew made the whole process so much fun I forgot how much I hate my photo being taken. The results are breathtaking. The most common response to the video are tears. I am so happy to have these videos and pictures to share with my friend and family and to use to remember such an amazing day for the rest of our lives and beyond!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Yami

Yami Santos · Married on 03/16/2019

Javier Olivero is the best!

Javier and his team shot our photos and our video for our wedding on 3/16/19 at El
    Castillo Serrallés in Ponce, Puerto Rico. We live in Florida and we’re a bit skeptical when hiring because of the distance. From the moment we made initial contact with Javier, he was professional and forth coming with all of the questions and concerns we had. The day of the wedding he arrived and delivered. We were amazed at the quality or his photography and the video left us speechless. Everything was beautiful and perfect.

We recommend Javier for photography and his team for the videography aspect. You will be so elated with the results as we were.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Gracias Yami,
    Siempre será un placer y un honor haber sido los escogidos para ser testigos de ese hermoso día y documentar el amor jurado frente a los hombres y frente a Dios.
  • Lauren

Lauren Ramos · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing crew

My husband and I went to Puerto Rico to get married and take a vacation/ honeymoon. At first we weren’t even going to get a photographer or videographer but then changed our minds last minute. We called Javier the day before and thankfully, him and his crew took the job! They have such high standards and went above and beyond. They were excellent and I was ecstatic that I picked such awesome people in such a last minute situation. I have to say that I’m extremely happy with the work that they did. Amazing photography, I love how our pictures came out. The video was also amazing! They are very nice people and are very good at what they do. Their job comes natural to them. I would most definitely use them again. They definitely made our wedding more amazing by having such amazing pics and the video. Awesome people and great work!! Five stars

Sent on 04/03/2019

Aldina · Married on 02/06/2019

The Very Best

I contacted Javier at the very last moment after other plans fell through, not only did he make the process smooth and seemless but was able to help, guide and create the upmost Amazing photos and exceptionally memorable experience

Sent on 02/08/2019

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thank you Aldina and Duran. The prettiest cape verdian I have ever meet. Thanks for your words. Will be a pleasure to be your photographer in Florida for the big day and greetings from Puerto Rico!!!

Caroll Zayas · Married on 12/23/2018

Puro profesionalismo

No solo es un trabajo impecable, Javier es profesional en todo el sentido de la palabra, creativo y se esmera para dar lo mejor de sí....
    Gracias Javier!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

¡Saludos Caroll y Jorge!
    Gracias por tus palabras. La boda de ustedes quedó hermosa y La felicidad se notaba en todo momento. Eso se reflejó en las fotografías tomadas, por lo que parte de nuestro éxito se lo debemos a ustedes.

Tete Swen · Married on 12/05/2018

Excellent service

My husband and I were in puerto Rico and needed a photographer to take our wedding pictures. I found Javier on google and I decided to give him a call. He was very professional and work with us on a very short notice. The best part about it all is that he took us to amazing locations and give us a free tour of old San Juan after our session and dropped us off to our location. I really enjoyed working with him and I highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Hi Tete,
    You two, look like a real Liberia models! Thank for the opportunity to be your wedding photographer. I'm glad you like the pictures. Hope to see you again in your anniversary! :D

Kryssia · Married on 08/24/2018

Overall an amazing experience. Highly recommend. Beautiful pictures. Very professional.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thank you Kryssia Miranda and greetings from Puerto Rico!!!
    Hope to see you again in the Enchanted Island!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Michelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Javier is the best!

Javier was an AMAZING wedding photographer, my husband and I could not be more thrilled. He was amazingly responsive when we emailed him the first time, and promptly set up a meeting at his home/studio space. He has a wonderful set of albums to choose from and his photographs are unparalleled. I felt like a model from start to finish and my photos look like they could be in any wedding magazine. And a protip, you should absolutely have his wife do your makeup for you -- she was available throughout the entire ceremony to do touch-ups for my makeup, and I was thrilled with the results. Everything was picture perfect (literally) and we could not be happier.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Karen · Married on 08/05/2018

Javier Olivero is the best!!! Very good with detail and very professional, love his work. If you are looking for someone to capture some of those special moments of your life he is the one to call.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Dolores · Married on 07/07/2018

Javier was both professional and personal. His attention to detail really made the photos shine. Knowing he was capturing the beauty of the ceremony and setting allowed us to focus on each other. To top it all off, he had all the stunning photos finished and delivered 2 days after the wedding. We are so thankful he was a part of our day!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Sandy · Married on 06/24/2018

Javier and his team were amazing, far exceeded our expectations by quality, price, and turn-around time! My husband is not easy to photograph but Javier was able to capture some of the best moments that we will cherish for years!

Sent on 06/27/2018