Jat Lozano Reviews

Jat Lozano View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Maria
    Maria C. Married on 07/30/2021

Stunning, beautiful, spectacular work!

Jat!!!!! You truly took our vision of what we wanted in our wedding and transformed it to something out of a fairytale. From being extremely responsive to adding a last minute room, you made it happen! Everything came out beautiful and you went above and beyond adding more than what we could have asked for to make sure it was everything we dreamed of! You worked with our budget and were truly so great to work with! Thank you so much for having everyone speechless!
    Madeline A. Married on 07/05/2021

Spectacular service

I can't even express my gratitude to Jat and his team for creating a work of art decoration for my wedding ceremony and reception. The attention to detail was immaculate. He took the time to listen to my ideas and created an even better version of what I imagined. If you want your special day with the perfect ambiance, beauty, and color, do not think twice about hiring Jat Lozano to make your vision come to life.
  • Heather
    Heather S. Married on 04/16/2020

An absolute artist

Jat and his team were incredible! Our reception space was stunning he exceeded my expectations beyond anything I could imagine! When I got the first look of the room it took my breath away! He was worth every penny!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie E. Married on 03/01/2020

Beyond Amazing!!!

What a blessing to have found Jat! My wedding decor was breathtaking! It was more beautiful than what i had always dreamed of. He is truly talented! Very professional, very easy to talk to and his responses very always prompt.
    Overall i had such a wonderful experience and would definately recommend Jat and his team.
  • Janine
    Janine K. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Designer/Florist

Jat is absolutely wonderful with his designs and floral ability! We had a last minute change and he was able to work with the new space for our ceremony and still make it look amazing. My bridal bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned! The reception was perfect with just the right amount of gold and red accents without being over-the-top since we wanted the character of the room to shine as well. Hire Jat and you will NOT be disappointed!! He was also willing to work within our budget and made tweaks when asked and no one would know any differently!
  • Laurent
    Laurent Married on 02/22/2020

Perdidamente enamorada de su trabajo

Perdidamente enamorados de su trabajo. Desde la primera reunion entendio a la perfeccion nuestra vision y al ver el resultado final queé en shock. Definitivamente un artista espectacular, mas que nuestro decorador, nuestro amigo! Te hace sentir que él está más emocionado que tu misma por tu boda jajajaja. Responde cada duda, cada mensaje, cada llamada super rapido y con todo el amor como si fuera el mejor amigo de toda la vida. En fin no hay palabras para expresar las maravillas de su trabajo, como se lo disfruta y como el amor por lo que hace forman una ambiente magico.
    Vuelvo y lo digo: Te amamos y eres el mejor ever!!! ❤
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 01/24/2020

Jat is an artist who internalizes your vision and makes it reality

My wedding coordinator, Rosalina Torres recommended Jat to us for our wedding at Oceano with 39 people. We were on a budget, but I have high expectations and standards. She was insistent that he would deliver the best for our budget. I can honestly say without a doubt that Jat 100% exceeded not only my expectations but went over anything I could have ever imagined. When we saw the reception venue it began to feel like a fairytale and I was overjoyed with the outcome. It was like he got inside my brain and made my dreams a reality. I changed things over the course of working with him and I'm not sure how he kept it all straight, but he didn't miss a single detail. He is an amazing communicator too, very professional and prompt. Our budget was small and so was our wedding, but he did not treat me as an insignificant client. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
  • Angelica
    Angelica Married on 12/22/2019

Highly recommend!

There are no words to describe Jat professionalism and work! My wedding venue was gorgeous, everything was exactly what my husband and I asked for and even more. When we met Jat, he took the time to make sure he understand your concepts and listens your ideas. His attention to every single detail is amazing!! You will not be disappointed!

Gracias Jatzel por tan maravilloso trabajo!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent!

Jat was a pleasure to work with! He took our vision and truly exceeded our expectations. We were working on a budget but Jat made sure to provide the best options within our price range that would still work for our vision/venue. The space looked absolutely STUNNING and could not be happier with how everything turned out. It made our day even more special having the perfect touches to compliment La Concha.
  • Marines
    Marines Married on 06/23/2019

Artistic and creative

We are without words cannot express the professionalisms of these individuals and how kind and humble they are they are masters at their trade my advice to many is give them the freedom to do their work they won’t disappoint you if you get emotional and try to micromanage everything it will not work for you ,not even if it was Ponce de Leon Came back from the dead and did it for you ,,,We love you guys !!!!!
  • Zuleyka
    Zuleyka Married on 12/23/2018

The Best!!!

I don’t even know where to start. Jat is the best on what he does. I asked for a Fairy tale wedding and he gave me more than that. My bouquet was more beautiful that I could ever imagine. All of our guest were fascinated with the decor, venue, and service he provided. I’m so pleased that we chose him. Kudos for you Jat!!!!!

PS: thanks to be also a friend during this journey.
    Christian Married on 08/03/2018
    Very Professional and responsible. Decorations were gorgeous and he maintained contact with me and my wife throughout the whole process. Will recommend to anybody.

Jat Lozano's reply:

Hello Christian! Thanks for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Yaritza that important day. I wish you all the best!

Jat
  • Y
    Yaritza Married on 08/03/2018
    My experience with Jatzel was amazing !! He was very professional, organized, flexible. When I saw my wedding venue, it was gorgeous, all decoration was exactly I asked! My husband and I were happy with the result. Therefore, if you need a decorator for your wedding Jatzel is the perfect one. Thank you again Jatzel your amazing work.
  • W
    Wen Married on 07/28/2018

Creative and talented florist! Highly recommend!

Jat was great! He listens my desires of my dream wedding and super creative of what he does!
    Caritza Married on 05/26/2018
    Jat did my wedding bouquet and the floral arrangements for the church. His attention to detail is unique. Jat is very passionate about his work and it was reflected in everything he did. Everything was beautiful and I was a very happy and pleased bride. I would definitely recommend him.
    Eira Married on 11/05/2017

Excelente y muy responsable

Excelente en cada aspecto a evaluar. Nuestra boda fue de ensueño gracias a su decoración. Todo estuvo bellísimo y es muy profesional, vanguardista y sobretodo responsable. Lo recomendamos 100 por ciento.
  • Jessamy
    Jessamy N. Married on 07/16/2021

Jat's design skills are out of this world!

Words cannot describe how perfect Jat's work was on our wedding day - I had a very specific design in mind of using mostly white flowers with a few pops up color and he made it even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed! Our guests were also in awe of how beautiful the flowers, arch and everything else was. He and his team have an exceptional attention to detail and you can tell how much they care about creating beautiful events. We are so grateful that we hired Jat and his team!