JasonsCreations Reviews

JasonsCreations 5
  • Melissa

Melissa Mertely · Getting married on 06/01/2021

The ABSOLUTE best ever!

OH.MY.GOSH. I had some high expectations from him and his husband- and he easily surpassed them! I literally start tearing up when I think about how gorgeous everything was. I really just gave him a few things to work off of (pictures, def wanted pompass grass, and make it look beautiful) He did that and so much more. You can just tell he LOVES his job and that makes alll the difference. Whatever you do, if you can hire him. DO. IT. I felt at ease having him do my wedding and I was most excited to see what masterpiece he put together. Every single person who attended my wedding had mentioned how incredible the flowers were and my phone blew up with people asking about them from the few pictures we posted haha Flowers made alllll the difference.

JasonsCreations 6
    JasonsCreations 7
    JasonsCreations 8
    JasonsCreations 9
    JasonsCreations 10
    Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/03/2020

Our vision brought to life!

When my original florist fell through 3 months before my wedding, I was anxious about being on the vendor search again. I heard great things about Jason in a wedding swap Facebook group, so I decided to reach out. Jason understood the urgency and was very responsive with emails! He quickly had a proposal ready for me with very fair pricing. I could tell he 100% understood my vision and expressed how eager he was to make it come to life! Which he did! All of our florals were absolutely beautiful. Jason does a fantastic job of mixing different flowers and textures, which makes his arrangements stand out from other florists in town. My bouquet even had some tiny limes in it! He exceeded all expectations and I highly recommend him! :)

JasonsCreations 11
    JasonsCreations 12
    JasonsCreations 13
    JasonsCreations 14
    Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Romaine · Married on 11/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing Service!

Jason and Antonio are so talented and passionate about what they do! Their work is beyond beautiful and they were such a joy to partner with! We got all the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and centerpieces through them and everything was absolutely stunning! They made everything seamless by dropping off the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages to the location we were getting ready at and centerpieces to the venue which helped a ton in terms of sticking to the timeline of the day. Thank you for making our special day extra beautiful!

JasonsCreations 15
    JasonsCreations 16
    JasonsCreations 17
    JasonsCreations 18
    JasonsCreations 19
    JasonsCreations 20
    Sent on 12/30/2019

Alexis · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Florist! No need to look elsewhere!!

Jason and Antonio are beyond amazing! I literally gave them an image of what I wanted and they made it come to life. They are so genuine and have the most creative vision. My wedding day florals we’re more than I could even imagine. Do not hesitate to hire JasonsCreations for your floral needs. They keep it real and bring your vision to life.

JasonsCreations 21
    Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Jess

Jess Booth · Married on 11/09/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

Jason did a fabulous job on all of the flower arrangements and bouquets! He was extremely easy to work with prior to the wedding and I really liked how his payments were monthly instead of a huge chunk at a time like most vendors. He took some creative liberty with some of the floral and I could not have been happier with all of it! He really took the time to look at what I had sent him and make it unique to my color scheme, theme and preference. Everything he did was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. I would recommend him to anyone a thousand times over to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/19/2019

The best florist and sweetest person ever!

10/10!!! Amazing florist and person! These men right here, These men right here made my wedding day flower dreams come true! I have never seen a prettier bouquet than mine😍🙊I know I might be biased but I’m for real y’all the flowers were so exotic I have never even seen some of these flowers before. Beyond the beautiful flowers! Bottom line he made it happen, there was legit a tropical storm happening outside and he still set up my wedding in it while such grace and a smile through it all, he did not let me down. I am so thankful I found him! Thank you Jason and Antonio! You two are Rockstars!👏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

JasonsCreations 22
    JasonsCreations 27
    JasonsCreations 28
    Sent on 10/25/2019

JasonsCreations's reply:

Aww you are absolutely the sweetest and most beautiful bride ever!! We love you and Reid and are so appreciate that you chose Jason’s Creations to create your beautiful custom florals! We are grateful to have you as part of the J C family and to call you a friend!
  • Alleascea

Alleascea · Married on 10/05/2019

What he created was mind blowing!

Jason was the most amazing vendor to work with. He really listened and just got your vision and I couldn’t have imagined a better outcome. He works so hard for you as a bride to make your day everything you want and more, he left my husband speechless! He was the first vendor I hired and I’d have to say he’s probably my favorite and now a lifelong friend and the only person to ever make me floral arrangements again!

JasonsCreations 29
    JasonsCreations 35
    Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Liz

Liz Carlson · Married on 05/18/2019

Jason read my mind and exceeded my expectations!

Hiring Jason was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. My knowledge of flowers is slim to none, so when I first contacted him with what I wanted/needed, I really just had to trust that he would magically read my mind based off of a handful of inspo pics that I sent him. My one request was that I wanted the ceremony flowers to be soft and romantic, but then I wanted a bold pop of color for the reception flowers. Jason took what was in my mind (without me even saying it) and created the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen! Jason put such a personal touch on everything that he created - from making a last minute 30 ft. long custom table runner, to adding flowers to our cake that we didn't even ask for, to hand delivering our personal/bridal party flowers to a last minute change of location. I was blown away by his talent, professionalism and quality of the products he uses. Jason, you are a magician and any bride is lucky to have you as their wedding florist!

JasonsCreations 36
    JasonsCreations 46
    Sent on 07/07/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Jason is incredible!

Jason is just simply amazing. He was so incredibly easy to work with fro the first moment we spoke. He knew exactly what my vision was and made it a reality in a better way than I could have ever imagined. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking!! The colors were perfect, and the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were gorgeous. Jason is very talented and has a great eye for color and design and will absolutely make your vision come to life!!

JasonsCreations 47
    JasonsCreations 48
    JasonsCreations 49
    JasonsCreations 50
    Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 03/18/2019

Amazing!

I struggle to find the right words to describe Jason. He is one of the most amazing vendors I have ever worked with. He brought my dreams to life! He made my wedding truly magical and I feel I gained a friendship in the process. He is the most genuine are caring person. His passion for what he does is out of this world! You can tell he truly cares about his brides and their weddings! And if you want something truly remarkable, have him create you a one of a kind moonarch!!! Thank you Jason for all that you did for us!

JasonsCreations 51
    JasonsCreations 52
    JasonsCreations 53
    JasonsCreations 54
    JasonsCreations 55
    JasonsCreations 56
    Sent on 05/05/2019

JasonsCreations's reply:

Aww thank you so much beautiful! We were honored to be your chosen floral designer and we appreciate all of the kind words! Your wedding was truly EPIC and we look forward to a wonderful friendship with you!
  • Joanna

Joanna Boruk · Married on 03/02/2019

Jason is absolutely amazingly talented!

I first met Jason at an open house for our venue. I remember thinking that his arrangements might as well have come out of Pinterest. For our wedding, he overdelivered! I have high expectations of people and I’m super picky. However, when I saw all the arrangements and table arrangements, I was amazed. He took my vision and made it even better. Jason really puts his heart and soul into delivering the best for his brides. If you check out his FB or IG, you will see. His talent really made our wedding that much more beautiful.

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful flowers

I feel so lucky to have had JasonsCreations do my wedding. Jason is so nice to work with and knows so much about florals. All of his photos of past work are beautiful, and I absolutely loved how mine turned out. Lots of compliments as well. Definitely recommend! :)

Sent on 03/02/2019

Lindsay · Married on 01/19/2019

JasonsCreations = Pure Perfection created by a true Artist

First words that come to mind when I hear 'Jasons Creations' & Jason: Perfection, intricate, detailed, exceptional, extraordinary, breathtaking, incredible, an artist, and so much more. This is one of the hardest reviews for me to write because I am still speechless. Even if I found the most perfect words to write, I couldn't write enough to express how much I loved the flowers at my wedding. I'm not very emotional but I cried when I saw my bouquet, the Gazebo swag & the centerpieces. I didn't have a set vision on flowers so when I met Jason we just talked, I told him a simple sentence about the 'theme' and the colors and he got it...and me. I gave him free reign to express his creativity as I knew whatever he created would be absolutely stunning. I was literally blown away by what was waiting for me. I knew it'd be amazing but i didn't know it would be more perfect than I could ever imagine. What makes it even better is that Jason is such a sweet soul. He's so easy to work with and everyone feel like gold as he has a heart of gold. I would recommend Jason today, tomorrow and everyday to anyone and everyone for the end of time. Thank you, Jason & Antonio for everything. I truly can't thank you enough for creating the most perfect day. Everyone RAVED about the flowers.

Sent on 02/13/2019

JasonsCreations's reply:

Awww Lindsay! This was beyond touching! I truly appreciate you and all of your amazingness! I wish u a lifetime of love and happiness! Thanks for being so amazing

Jade · Married on 12/09/2018

The best florist. Period.

Jason is truly incredible. He was kind, easy to communicate with, and so helpful with my budget! I shared my dream vision, and I honestly never thought I would be able to afford it- but Jason worked with me and was creative in how to make it happen by suggesting different tips here &there. When he showed up to my hotel room with my bouquet- I was BLOWN away! It was stunning! I had wanted a bit of a statement piece, and boy did he deliver! It was actually too large for me to hold, and I felt so guilty asking Jason to take anything away from it-- but he dropped everything he was doing (mind you he was running around working his behind off) and got to work right there in the hotel hallway. He truly knows how to make a bride feel special and was committed to getting it perfect! How many brides can say their florist over-delivered?? Ha! He also went above & beyond in my reception space! I hadn't originally planned on doing anything with my bouquet after the wedding, but I fell so in love with it that I decided to preserve and put in a shadow box. Thank you again Jason, for being wonderful and making my dreams come true within my budget! Cannot recommend him enough!!

JasonsCreations 57
    JasonsCreations 58
    JasonsCreations 59
    JasonsCreations 60
    JasonsCreations 61
    Sent on 06/11/2019

Jade · Married on 10/21/2018

Blown away!

At first I was the bride that didn’t want many flowers, every vendor i researches was expensive and for something that just dies at the end of it all-i just didn’t want to blow our budget....insert Jason! He came highly recommend on Facebook and I figured I would reach out to him and give it a shot I’m SO glad I did, he changed the look and feel of our whole wedding. From the instant i emailed him he got my vision of classic, timeless, and elegant red roses. He was such a sweetheart when we met and made me feel like we had been friends forever, he worked around the centerpieces I had already put together, and was beyond patient with all my requests. Even a last minute giant piece for our alter. He prices are fantastic for a budget conscience bride and you get HUGE bang for your buck. The one piece of my wedding that I was going to toss to the side became the thing my guests and my family still talk about. Jason is an angel & was my favorite vendor from my big day!

JasonsCreations 62
    JasonsCreations 69
    Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 08/06/2018

Jason was amazing! He was easy to reach by Facebook and so nice to talk to. I asked him for a colorful modern bouquet for my intimate beach wedding and he did an awesome job! So many compliments on my wedding pictures! He also made my flower crown and the groom’s boutonniere and everything looked so vibrant and perfect! Highly recommend him!

JasonsCreations 70
    Sent on 08/22/2018

Karyn-Marie · Married on 06/22/2018

I loved working with Jason. He’s so creative and talented. I only had and idea of what I wanted and he created a magical bouquet for me and my made of honor. He completely worked within my budget as well. I highly recommend JasonsCreations whether a big or small event.

JasonsCreations 71
    JasonsCreations 72
    JasonsCreations 73
    Sent on 07/02/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/02/2018

This will be my favorite review to write from my wedding because Jason absolutely, positively went above and beyond all my wildest dreams. He takes your scatterbrained vision and creates masterful arrangements. Everyone was talking about how beautiful our flowers were!

I had ideas for flowers in mind, gave him a few pictures of things I liked, then he made a few suggestions. After he quickly demonstrated that professionalism and creativity, I told him I trusted him to deliver something beautiful. Even then, I couldn't imagine something as lovely as what he delivered. I wish I had detail shots of the arrangements and boutonnieres, because they were perfect. I 100% recommend Jasons Creations.

JasonsCreations 74
    JasonsCreations 75
    JasonsCreations 76
    JasonsCreations 77
    JasonsCreations 78
    Sent on 07/03/2018

Alexandra · Married on 06/01/2018

My wedding was everything I could've ever imagined. My flowers were no exception. He beat everyone's price and exceeded my expectations! We still are in contact today just because of how amazing of a person he is as well. Nothing but amazing things to say about Jason. Would recommend him to anyone who will listen!

JasonsCreations 79
    JasonsCreations 80
    JasonsCreations 81
    JasonsCreations 82
    Sent on 07/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2018

Jason Saunders Oh, how we love you! You went above and beyond for us and made the most beautiful bouquets and bouts. Jason also delivered stems for our reception vases and they were beautiful!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Christine · Married on 03/24/2018

Beautiful work! Very talented:)

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/25/2018

Jason is awesome! He really pays attention to what you want and the vision you have and works with your budget, Everything was stunning and just what we wanted. I would highly recommend Jason's Creations for any wedding or event. Personal, professional and a pleasure to work with!

JasonsCreations 83
    JasonsCreations 84
    JasonsCreations 85
    JasonsCreations 86
    JasonsCreations 87
    JasonsCreations 88
    Sent on 02/27/2018

Paulina · Married on 02/15/2018

I am a fellow vendor in the wedding industry and I have referred Jason’s creations to multiple clients whom have all been satisfied. Whenever I have a referral for this company they respond right away and follow up with my customer almost immediately. Jason takes the time to meet with each client go over there vision and create something that exceeds what they imagined. I highly recommend Jason‘s Creations!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/21/2018

I just wanted to say... he went above and beyond to make my wedding flowers something extraordinary and unique. He was flexible, very easy to work with and he always responded in a timely manner. He kept within my budget and even did kept positive and reassuring even though my mother lost her mind on him when she had a panic attack due to the all of the different wedding plans (sorry Jason xoxoxo). I will definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a florist for an event and will most certainly keep my loyalty to him for future occasions. Thanks for everything Jason! *hugs*

Amanda Thomas (Sadlon Wedding)

JasonsCreations 89
    JasonsCreations 90
    Sent on 01/23/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 01/06/2018

He did an AMAZING job on all the flowers for our entire bridal party as well as mothers, grandmothers, fathers & grandfathers. I am the mother of the bride and my daughter wanted something different but SPECTACULAR. Something that would compliment her and her vision but not something that everyone else had on their wedding day! He went above and beyond. We met with him months before to discuss her vision. He incorporated her colors in all different shades and the bouquet was GORGEOUS! Even the bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful and not over done in anyway. They were so beautiful that on the day of the wedding, we decided to arrange them at the head table during the reception as centerpieces. People commented on them the day of wedding and days after . . . everyone thought that they were silk flowers because of how beautiful and perfect they were. Even the groom's and groomsmen's boutonnieres were awesome!! On the day of the wedding, Jason delivered the flowers personally to our house. My daughter and her bridesmaids were in awe when he came in the door with all of the bouquets. We can't thank Jason enough. From start to finish, he was very professional and did exactly what my daughter wanted. I highly recommend Jason for your wedding needs - meet with him and you too will see how special he can make your flowers for your special day!! :) NOTE - with our permission, she is pictured holding her bouquet under Jasons Creations cover photo.

JasonsCreations 91