89 Reviews for Jason Weil Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)

Jason was extremely easy to work with and listened to our budget concerns and helped us figure out what package would beat suit us. My now husband and I are beyond happy with our photos! I literally cannot stop looking at them. And he's like a ninja day of the wedding, barely feel that hes even there, so many memories he captured on my special day that I will cherish forever. Hire this guy for your big day or you're just crazy!!!

Profile Picture TIARA, 9/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was amazing. He was very good at getting us to react to different shots and look at him and get different angles. He inspired us to really get involved in the whole process. He shot our engagement and wedding photos, and he was very detail-oriented and was a lot of fun to work with. I liked how Jason was very spontaneous; he would think off the top of his head and use his surroundings as inspiration. We were a special type of customer (visually-impaired), and he had to give more detailed instructions because of our disability. We would not hesitate to recommend him.

Profile Picture Patty, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

We just got our pictures back and the are BEAUTIFUL!!! Jason was wonderful to work with and he's so talented.

He caught some amazing moments that day and we'll treasure the photos forever. As an added bonus, if that possible, we received the pictures back just 2 weeks after the wedding! What a quick turn around!

Profile Picture User3921928, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason is a true professional and artist with an easy-going personality who makes the otherwise tedious (and sometimes grueling) process of a bat/bar mitzvah really fun. I say artist because his work is creative, beautiful, and fun (candids), whether he is taking photos outside weeks before the event, at the synagogue, or at the celebration. He has a fantastic eye and really enjoys working with teenagers (who wouldn't?) He is flexible and responds to any requests, which is difficult to find in artists. He works quickly and efficiently but does not rush his clients at all. He knows the area so well and had terrific ideas for outdoor photography. Jason is also very responsive over email and phone, coordinating session times, photo review sessions, you name it. Photography is expensive, but his prices and packages are very reasonable. He had a calming effect on our family during a hectic, stressful time because of his obvious love for what he does and his years of experience shooting event photography. His reputation is stellar, which we knew when we hired him. We really enjoyed working with him and he was a bright spot in the vendor line-up. At the party, he was everywhere and nowhere at the same time, which is to say that he was not intrusive at all, and yet he was there for every great shot. (How did he do that?) Jason is very entrenched in the Greater DC area (suburbs), having grown up here. He has great, longstanding relationships with synagogues in the area (which are much less flexible than he is). I wouldn't work with anyone else. I have no doubt that his wedding photography is equally as fantastic! Two very big thumbs up!

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason is very professional and creative in his approach. He will make you feel comfortable under the camera and has a great sense of humor. His shots are clear and precise. On the wedding day he is not always "visible" but is working diligently to make sure captured every detail. It's important to do the engagement session with him so you get to know one another prior to the big day.

I really enjoyed working with him and would recommend him highly.

Profile Picture User5429424, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason is awesome! So happy that we was able to photograph both of my daughter's Bat Mitzvahs. I would recommend Jason to anyone. He is great to work with and produces amazing memories. Thank you, Jason!

Profile Picture User5436687, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was friendly, easy to work with, responsive, trustworthy and creative. I already have him booked for my next event! Beautiful, beautiful, wonderful pictures and memories!

Profile Picture User5452076, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Jason was great! I found him a wedding/bar mitzvah expo and I knew right away he would be the right photographer for us. He was so nice and friendly at the expo, and didn't feel like a salesman at all. It's important to have a good vibe with your photographer, he/she will be with you all day! He did an amazing job both at our engagement session, but also for almost 12 hours on our wedding day! He provided us with over 1,100 beautiful photos. I didn't have to worry about having the right mix of pictures. We have amazing portraits as well so many beautiful and fun candid photos throughout the day. My husband and I are incredibly pleased with our photos. We would definitely recommend Jason to anyone!

Profile Picture User3454828, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional and creative...

Profile Picture User4410816, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yes, yes, and yes! Jason is a true professional. My family and I initially booked another photographer who then completely stopped responding to our emails as soon as she received her hefty deposit. That experience was so disappointing and unsettling that my father actually considered buying his own professional camera and taking a photography course... lol!

We approached Jason with some trepidation, but he assuaged our fears with his kind and professional mannerism, glowing weddingwire reviews and willingness to accept the bulk of payment for his services after the wedding.

We met for the first time a few days before the wedding to discuss expectations and ideas; Jason also provided a timeline for the day. On the day of the wedding, he did a lovely job taking pictures without being intrusive and handled everything with a great sense of humor. He posted over 1,000 pictures on his website as soon as my father's transfer went through, and now I'm excitedly awaiting the USB of our beautiful wedding shots!

Profile Picture Nihan, 6/1/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason Weil is nothing short of the best wedding vendor we dealt with. His photography skills are top-notch. He is flexible and dedicated (he came super early to photograph the bridal party getting ready). And he was the most affordable photography we could find. His dedication made us feel like he was really there to capture our special day (not just another job). To top it off, he lives the modern world and would communicate with us via phone AND email, and he shared our engagement photos using Dropbox. We had absolutely no issues.

My wife and I highly recommend him.

(No seriously -- my average rating of movies on IMDB is about 6.4. I am a VERY critical person, and Jason exceeded our expectations)

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely the right photographer for the job!
Jason is the ultimate professional with exceptional creative talent and outstanding photography skills.
We were impressed by his responsiveness from our initial communications and throughout our entire production up to and including final delivery of magnificent images that we will cherish for years to come.
An added plus is Jason's gracious mannerisms and social skills that made us and our guests feel comfortable and most natural. Jason Weil Photography has our highest endorsement and recommendation.
Thank you Jason for giving us an experience and memories that exceeded our expectations.
Bob & Mark

Profile Picture Bob, 2/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was an absolutely fabulous photographer. Throughout the entire wedding process he was always responsive and flexible. On the wedding day, through all the chaos of everything, Jason remained cool and collected. We would certainly recommend Jason to a friend--in fact, we already have!

Profile Picture Dara, 8/11/13, 1 Review

Profile Picture Dara, 8/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Jason through a friend who used his services for her wedding. We were very impressed with the photos she showed us as well as his friendly, enthusiastic personality, so we hired him for our August wedding. Jason included an engagement photo session in his package. When we took the engagement photos at a park in Maryland (Jason’s wonderful suggestion), he made us feel comfortable and made the process fun.
On our wedding day, Jason took photos starting during the getting ready process (getting dressed at the venue) until the very end of the wedding reception. He provided full day coverage without the hourly fee other photographers charge so we didn’t have to worry about missing pictures throughout the day in an effort to save money. We provided Jason with a list of photos we wanted him to take at the wedding, and he was responsive. Jason had creative ideas for photos and was always patient and upbeat, even while taking quite a few family photos. Even without an aide, Jason seemed to be everywhere before and during the wedding, and took the photos for which we asked as well as many unexpectedly beautiful shots. Along with the photos, he provided an easy to use online link to share photos with our friends and family as well as a DVD of photos. Included on the DVD were high resolution, printable versions of each photo, and lower resolution photos for websites such as Facebook, or for email. We highly recommend Jason’s services.

Profile Picture Maryn, 8/4/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was fabulous in every way. I loved his personality, his professionalism, and his talent. When I first met him, he immediately put me at ease. I looked no further after I met him. When we photographed my engagement shoot, his same easy going nature made it easier for us to relax and get comfortable with the camera. The pictures came out GORGEOUS. He was extremely creative, his equipment was TOP OF THE LINE, and his editing job was flawless. The day of our wedding, his easy nature again relaxed everyone being photographed. He did a great job coordinating everyone as well - taking the stress off. He came very early and was set up without any troubles or anything going wrong. He photographed the entire wedding beautifully, and my family and I could not be happier with the way the pictures turned out. Jason is a dream to work with in every area and I highly recommend booking him. Don't think twice about it!

Profile Picture User2383989, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I met Jason at a wedding showcase a little under a year before our wedding. We were impressed by the quality of his photos, the wedding albums on display, and his personality. Jason worked with us to put together a custom package that fit our budget and expectations. During the shoots - engagement and wedding - Jason kept the mood light and worked quickly so we could spend more time celebrating with our guests. Soon after our event, we received a beautiful custom box with all of our proofs and a USB key with high and low-res proofs. It was difficult to narrow down our photos for our album, but Jason helped us with that, too. Our album came out exactly as we had hoped; we could not be more pleased!

Profile Picture User2671313, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason is a fantastic photographer! He is very professional, full of energy, extremely responsive, and very personable. I absolutely love his creativity, his bursts of inspiration, and his charm. My husband and I were fortunate to have Jason photograph our wedding. The pictures we received are absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend Jason.

Leticia & Damien

Profile Picture Leticia, 10/11/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional; always looking for the best shots; works hard to give the best experience possible. Thanks!

Profile Picture User2781476, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

First of all, Jason is very friendly, considerate, and generous!! I and my husband were really enjoying photo-shooting, because he always made us relaxed, smile and laugh a lot!! Even before the photo-shooting day, he kindly came over to our neighborhood and discussed details considering our requests. I really appreciate him not only for those beautiful pictures full of smile and laugh, but also for the wonderful memories he made for us on that day. I was so happy to meet him and receive fantastic pictures taken by him. I extremely recommend him to take wonderful pictures on a big day like wedding. I’m sure he is a professional photographer with a lot of skill of shooting photos of various poses and making the atmosphere relaxing and fun!! Jason, thank you sooooooooo much.

Profile Picture Yoko, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason is an awesome photographer. He doesn't just take pictures. He is capable to create a piece of art. He took over 700 pictures in our Wedding Event and whoever saw his work asked us to give his number for future events. VERY much recommend to hire him for your event!
Anna and Yuri

Profile Picture Anna, 6/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason did an excellent job on our engagement photos and wedding photos. I was pleased with the final product and also found that throughout the process, he listened to our suggestions and preferences to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He gets all the key shots you need without being a distraction to the ceremony or reception. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Pepper , 5/21/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason did both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. He even gave us an additional day for engagement photos when we requested to bring our dog! He is VERY fast in getting our photos to us and we loved working with him! His pricing is VERY reasonable and he is professional, flexible in timing and very approachable! We love him!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent quality service. Knows how to get good shots and provides timely 'after event' services. Available on a very convenient schedule. Only books one event per day and is available from beginning to end.

We are very happy with the end product!

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason did both our engagement and wedding photography. He is both extremely talented and extremely professional, and for someone like me who does not normally enjoying being photographed a lot, he was a relaxing presence to have around all day at the wedding.
He came up with some great shots of quiet moments my husband and I were able to steal throughout the day, and I cannot wait to see the finished product in a few weeks! The engagement pictures were also a great idea (and come with his wedding packages) and they were a wonderful way to start out the wedding process and also get to know Jason more.
I highly reccomend Jason to future brides, he is a joy to work with and I am thrilled with the final product!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/21/10, 11 Reviews