45 Reviews for Jason Ward Events

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Video (1)
45 Jason Ward Events Reviews

I used Jason Ward Events for my dj, day of coordinator, and catering. They all did an amazing job! They were responsive, very reasonably priced and made sure I had what I needed. They all went above and beyond to help make my day the best day ever. Thank you guys soo much!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

By far the best DJ we've ever had! We had him for a sweet 16 and he did everything we asked and it was an 80's party and he also dressed the part! We wouldn't hesitate to have him again or recommend him for any of your needs!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I personally LOVED working with Jason Ward Events. I first met with them two years before my wedding and booked them on the spot. I got the The Presidential Package from them and I was able to edit it how ever I wanted or needed. They were fast to E-mail, Call or Text if I ever had a question. They were ALWAYS flexible with me and my busy schedule. I really had a Dream team. They made sure everything was done to perfection and you could tell they loved what they were doing! Overall they were incredible to work with and I'll recommend them to anybody!

Profile Picture Burgandy, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Video

I cannot say enough about how great it was to work with Jason and his team! When I was searching for wedding vendors I was sick over the cost, then I found Jason Ward Events. The prices were unbeatable and something my family could actually afford so we knew immediately we were going to give him a shot. I used Jason for several of my wedding services; Photography, DJ (both ceremony and reception), Videography, and up-lighting. This team was incredible. From the start I knew it was going to be great because Jason was very quick to respond to every bit of correspondence. Jason had a website portal that allowed you to lay out the schedule of events for the entire day, choose when you wanted everything, what songs, etc. It helped my husband and I along the way so we knew what we needed to decide on and we felt confident their team had the information they needed to go into the big day. When Jason and Tory showed up on my wedding day I was instantly relieved. I had been sick to my stomach all morning worried if the weather was going to cooperate but the two of them eased my anxiety and made me feel all would be alright because I had an amazing team looking out for me. Jason was full of ideas on pictures so I didn’t have to worry about brining my own- though he always asked for our input or if there were any additional shots we wanted to make sure we had the opportunity to speak up. The DJ services were awesome- everyone had an incredible time and loved the personalities from the team. I felt like Jason coordinated the entire event for me and I didn’t have to worry about a thing all day. Our parents were so impressed with their services and beyond that I can’t count how many of our guests complimented on how much fun they had and how great the DJ/photographer team was! I had a sneak peek nearly a week later of at least 20 images which we loved and got so many compliments on and am looking forward to the rest of the photos and video. I know I made the right choice going

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Jason was excellent- he was on time and even gave the couple a surprise recording of the ceremony as well as photos he took.

Profile Picture User7419949, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My daughter got married at Saddle Woods Farm on September 10, 2016. I hired Jason Ward Events for my DJ, Videography and photo booth. Jason was able to put together a bundle package for me and the price was very reasonable. Jason was very professional and fun. He stayed calm as we had to stop the ceremony during a thunderstorm and move it inside. I did not preselect songs for the reception thinking we would just request them that evening, but his song choices were so perfect that we didn't have to request a single song. The dance floor was packed the entire night from ages 5-70+. Thank you Jason Ward Events!

Profile Picture Sherri, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

They went above and beyond what I expected and truly satisfied with all their hard work.

Profile Picture Hailey, 4/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason and his crew was awesome!! He had a GREAT price and included a lot in his services. They did everything we asked for and more. We had mostly an older crowd, yet they were entertained the entire time. The photobooth was so much fun as well. I would recommend him to anyone! Great team providing a great time at a great price!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not begin to describe how happy my husband and I are with Jason! I came across his website randomly through the help of a good friend! The second I saw his site and all the pictures on it I fell in love. I loved his documentary style of photography. It shows true emotions and gives a sense to realism that most photographs lack. This is what we wanted for our big day!

Getting in touch with Jason was very easy! He is great about responding to emails and setting up phone conversations/meetings. With our wedding being in Miami I was worried about the fact that he had to travel. Kyle assured us that he loves to travel, loves to be challenged with new scenary and enjoys meeting new people and cultures. These were exactly the points we wanted to hear and he followed through with all he said!

I highly recommend also using the photobooth! Jason is the only photographer that I have met/seen that uses this type of photobooth with high tech camera. It's a great addition to any party and really adds another set of pictures and life to the party you cant even imagine!!

Jason loved the mix of cultures and party atmosphere at our wedding and we enjoyed having his enthusiam. I recommend that any one in the Miami area look him up! We compared his prices and packages to many of the other Miami photographers and Jason's came out on top each time!!

Thanks again Jason for making our day so special, I hope one day in the future we can work together again : )

Profile Picture User4638994, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

J Thomas Ward did an outstanding job with our wedding!! Being a young couple, we were tight on money and his prices beat any and all competitors! We had a mixed variety of guests, yet he still seemed to keep them up and on their feet dancing! Any and all questions were answered on the spot, and his organization is on point! We also used Jason for videography of our wedding and the CD turned out great. Guest had a great time, stress was not an issue, and the pricing is affordable. Why look anywhere else? J Thomas Ward is the one to go to!! Thanks so much Jason!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Jason was great!! We had him DJ, and video out wedding. He also provided a photo booth for our wedding. We had no complaints for Jason's serives. We got our video and watched it. It was awesome!! The photo booth props was a lot of fun. We had a mixed corpus of people at our wedding and he was able to play the right music for everyone to have a great time. I would definatly recommend him to anyone in need of the serives he provides.

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Jason really knows what he is doing. He was very relaxing to be around and never made me feel rushed or overwhelmed. He answered every single one of my crazy questions quickly. He kept everyone happy and dancing, he got people out of their chairs (even ones I never thought would dance), he worked with my other vendors and my family to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was by far my favorite vendor! We absolutely enjoyed everything he did for us. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He is by far the absolute best and least expensive out there.

Profile Picture Sherissa, 8/24/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason did a great job. I liked his sense of humor! I would definitely refer someone else to him!

Profile Picture User4287056, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was the DJ for our wedding and he did a great job! He made it a very fun environment by interacting with our guests while on the dance floor. He answered all of my questions in a timely manner and he went above and beyond for our wedding. His prices are very reasonable as well. I absolutely love the wedding video he made. It will be something that I will cherish for the rest of my life and show my children one day. I would highly recommend Jason as a DJ and a videographer.

Profile Picture Majesta, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Jason Ward is AMAZING!!!! I LOVED having him as my DJ at my wedding! If you want a great deal and great services, then you should choose Jason. He was very nice and catered to a variety at my wedding. He played music appropriate for my family (children), as well as my husbands family (elderly). I hope you get a chance to work with him. He is friendly, helpful, professional, and wants to make the customer happy. You will not go wrong with Jason!

Profile Picture Whitaker, 4/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Oh my gosh, Jason Ward... by far THE BEST vendor we chose for our wedding this past March. Jason has such a warm/fun personality and legitimately gives his absolute best to make your event special. We found Jason on WeddingWire and decided to book him based on his reviews and price. When we met Jason he said he wanted to keep his prices low because this was something he genuinely liked to do. We echo a lot of the people on here who have wrote reviews & said that Jason's prices aren't nearly high enough -- the quality of what you get from Jason is top tier. He's a complete professional, unbelievably talented (BOTH DJ'ing & videography services) and without a doubt, excellent at his craft.

Jason answered all my crazy emails very promptly, was well organized and the one vendor I had no doubt going into the day would come through. As a DJ, Jason is SO much fun. He had our entire crowd dancing the entire night (and then some... "one more song!!"), was engaged with our guests and played a great selection of music.

I'm especially glad we hired Jason for videography. I really wanted to get our ceremony and misc. parts of our day on video but we didn't have videography in the budget (since most vendors start in the thousands). Jason worked with our budget and I can't believe how our video(s) have turned out so far. His turnaround time with the video was so quick and the quality is absolutely beautiful.

Long story short - we couldn't be happier we went with Jason and highly recommend his services for BOTH Dj'ing & videography. A pleasure to work with! :)

Profile Picture Kourtney, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

I would highly recommend hiring Jason for your wedding! He is an amazing photographer - so much talent and the personality to go with it. He was able to capture so many moments to tell the story; some we did not even see! He was flexible, fun, and professional and certainly has the eye to see it all. He did my daughter's bridal portraits as well as their engagement photos and they were all fabulous. My only complaint is that all of the pictures are so over-the-top that I am having such a hard time picking the ones for my mother of the bride book because I want them all. What a glorious problem to have. Jason is a one of a kind photographer that will document perfectly all of your most cherished memories. I will hire him when my next daughter gets married!

Profile Picture User4638838, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason did a wonderful job on my son's wedding. We were very pleased and will be using him again in September for my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason had give me a quote to DJ AND video my wedding months before the date but me (being cheap) decided to just use him as a videographer and hire a seperate DJ (from this site) After all its just music right? lol boy was I wrong.
Flash forward to the date of my wedding - Jason arrived about an hour and a half early to set cameras up and get everything just right but the dj still hadnt arrived or called....
Me and my fiance go on with our pictures and everything... 30 mins before the ceremony is supposed to start - still no dj....
15 mins to go, no dj.... no word at all!

Jason got wind of what was going on and took over. Luckily he had one of his speakers and his laptop with him (just for these occasions he said)
lol I guess it happens more than youd think!

he rigged up a small system for my ceremony music and even set up for the reception so I could have my first dance and father daughter dance.

My day would have been ruined if not for Jason....
plus, the video we got back looks like somethin you would see on one of those chick flick movies! lol Me and my husband are so happy!

Profile Picture User3673875, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

We used Jason for our wedding in October. It was a last minute decision for us to add a DJ and Videographer, but Jason went above and beyond everything we expected! He was very professional, communicated great, and really wanted to give us exactly what we wanted. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. His prices are unbeatable and you get what you would expect when paying $1000's! One thing you will be happy you did and will not regret!

Profile Picture Shawna, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Jason was fantastic! He hit it off with everyone at the wedding from our families to our friends. Everyone was very impressed. I have to admit we were a bit nervous on how we were going to take the pictures but Jason had everything under control. He had every scenario processed out and took so much anxiety away from everyone. It made is so easy to relax, smile, laugh, and just get lost in the moment. I wouldn't have changed anything about the wedding except maybe a few dance moves on my part but thanks to Jason's sensational craftsmanship we are able to relive the wedding any time by his photography. I would highly recommend Jason Ward's services to anyone without hesitating.

Profile Picture User4638919, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason is amazing! He responded to all of my emails and even let us pay in installments (which helped a lot!). He plays until the party is over and was even our videographer for the ceremony and reception! So pleased with Jason and will refer him to anyone that asks.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lets just say dude is WAAAAY underpriced for all he does for you!
We just thought we were gonna get some background music and a cheezy video and boy were we suprised. (an im very hard to impress)

He got even our most conservative people up on the dance floor. Didnt talk too much and make the night about him (which some djs are bad for) and was very professional and helpful all the way thru the planning process!
By the end of the night Jason felt like a part of the family. We loved him, Our older crowd loved him, and the kids..... the kids were blown away!

We were on the verge of booking a huge entertainment company out of Nashville for over 2500 bucks when we came across one of his past customers who simply bugged us to death until we talked with Jason. Thanks Alesha! :) best choice we made on ANY VENDOR we picked.

Profile Picture Bryan, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Jason went above and beyond and far exceeded our expectations! He even threw in a couple of surprises that really made our night even more special! The videos he made for us were awesome and Thanks to him we and our guests had so much fun and we didn't want the party to stop! He does an amazing job and his pricing is extremely reasonable. We plan on having him at our next party/event and I'm recommending his services to every one I can!

Profile Picture Brandi, 8/31/13, 1 Review