Jason Sulkin Music Reviews

146 Reviews for Jason Sulkin Music

Jason Sulkin Music 1
Jason Sulkin Music 2

Lindsey · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Jason did an amazing job at both our ceremony and our cocktail hour. We had him play at the Unitarian church for the ceremony and while the guests arrived. We got so many compliments from the guests about his playing. During the ceremony he did an amazing job. He played songs that weren't on his list too.

For the cocktail hour it was the perfect touch. We had our cocktail hour on the Rotunda at the Double Tree hotel. It was beyond what we expected.

Jason we cannot thank you enough for helping make our day everything and more than we could have imagined.

Sent on 10/13/2013
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 08/10/2019

Understand and helpful

Jason is very professional and easy to work with. Is willing to work with you with whatever you need.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Dillan

Dillan Teague · Married on 06/22/2019

Easy communication, perfect execution

We reached out to Jason for live music for our wedding, and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! We hired a guitar/ violin duo for our ceremony + cocktail hour, and it was absolutely lovely. Jason was easy to communicate with, listened to our needs + preferences, and the music on our wedding day could not have been smoother. Having live musicians absolutely elevated our entire day... I would absolutely recommend Jason and his team to anyone getting married! Worth every penny.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Barker · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect ceremony music!

Jason did an amazing job at the ceremony/cocktail hour of our wedding! He is so easy to work with and listened to our exact vision of each part of our wedding. I received so many compliments from our guests on how great the music was! I highly recommend hiring Jason!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 04/19/2019

Just what we wanted!

Our musician came down with the flu the week of our wedding and I was desperate to find a live musician to play at our ceremony. I'm a musician that comes from a musical family and one thing I knew was that I did not want a DJ to play as I walked down the aisle. I reached out to Jason after reading all the incredible reviews and he did not disappoint. He was quick to respond, very professional and played beautifully! We received so many compliments on our ceremony, particularly the music. Thank you Jason!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Daniel Sullivan · Married on 02/23/2019

Exactly What We Wanted

Jason was the consummate professional, leading up to our wedding and during the ceremony/cocktail hour. Was easy and efficient in communication during the planning process. He listened to us, cared about making his music special for us, and nailed it when the lights came on. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Alejandra · Married on 10/07/2018

Guitarist/music

Jason was amazing! We hired him to play guitar solo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He played beautifully and our guests enjoyed him just as much as my husband and I. He was great at responding to emails and communicating with us to ensure everything was perfect. He truly made our day amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/30/2018

Jason Sulkin = Amazingly Talented!

Jason is insanely talented and we are SO happy we had him play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! From the minute we started talking with him, we knew he was the perfect musician for us. He was super responsive, incredibly professional and prepared, and WOW - he's an amazing guitar player.

I dreamed of having an acoustic guitarist play during our ceremony, and he not only played our requested songs, but played them beautifully. He has a large repertoire of music and is completely adaptable to your style. He also played upbeat, current music at our cocktail hour and I heard TONS of compliments from guests about how much they enjoyed his music.

Hands down, Jason was an amazing addition to our wedding and I was lucky to walk down the aisle to his music! I would recommend him to all of my friends!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Z

Zoe's · Married on 08/31/2018

Jason and his ensemble of musicians are so amazingly talented! From the instant we heard their music samples online, we knew we wanted to incorporate them into our wedding day without question. We were so excited to have the string trio perform during our ceremony and the jazz trio for cocktail hour, and they were absolutely phenomenal! We received so many wonderful compliments from our guests and it really elevated our wedding day and I couldn't have imagined everything coming together in a more seamless and perfect way. Jason himself was such a pleasure to work with. He was always so courteous, prompt, organized and professional in all of his communication -- from our countless emails to our phone conference a couple weeks prior to the big day. We were so grateful to be able to work with someone as genuinely great as him. We're definitely going to keep him in mind for any future events and will continue to praise his work and highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Janelle Barghash · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you!

Jason was such a pleasure to work with. He had a great selection of songs to pick from so that we could craft our ceremony music list, and even had his group find sheet music for a specific song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to that wasn't on the provided list of song options. Thank you Jason for your professional and personal service, and for helping make our wedding day so special and unique!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Rungsima · Married on 08/08/2018

Great pictures but.....

We couldn’t have asked for better musicians at our wedding! Everyone was raving about how great our musicians were and our song selections! To be honest, we were pretty lost with our music selection but we fell in love when we heard his work on SoundCloud. We were sure we would be in good hands. Jason was so prompt with replying our emails, reaching out to us, keeping us posted and guiding us through the planning process and our music selections! We are so impressed with his excellent service and professionalism. We will definitely be referring him to all our friends who will be getting married. You will never be disappointed! Wishing you and your crew the world of success, Jason! We are so thankful and appreciative of your service and musical talent!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Maggie · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I highly recommend Jason! He was extremely professional and an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. And, more importantly, he is extremely talented!! He played guitar for our ceremony and the jazz trio joined in for dinner. Everything was perfect. We had a DJ for the reception, so It was nice to have some live music too. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful music at their wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • W

Watita · Married on 06/22/2018

Beautiful and diverse list of music choices

Jason was the solo guitarist for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We received many compliments on Jason’s talent from our guests. The list of music we could choose from was also very diverse and appropriate.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Jason Sulkin Music 3
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful Music and Wonderful to Work With

We worked with Jason to have a string quartet play for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and he was wonderful to work with. Jason is very organized, friendly, and provided helpful advice/suggestions when we needed it. He made sure all of our questions were answered during our check ins. The string quartet itself was amazing. We loved the variety of music choices and the quality of the music itself. The guests also loved the music and instagrammed the string quartet when they played some notable theme songs during the cocktail hour.

We highly recommend Jason Sulkin Music for any event!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Anna · Married on 04/21/2018

Jason was a delight to work with from start to finish. We needed music for our guests arrival + ceremony, and he already came highly recommended by our wedding planner. He was extremely prompt to return my voicemails, and very helpful in walking me through timelines, music selection and cost. He even coordinated with our DJ when it came to sound and mics. For our songs, he not only offered a great selection of options he already knew, but also learned a new song just for us. If you are looking for an amazing professional, at an incredible price, look no further than Jason, he absolutely will not disappoint!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/02/2018

If you want to have an elevated wedding or event, Jason Sulkin Music is what you need! Everyone who's planning a wedding, large or small, knows that there are a lot of expenses, but music is essential to making your wedding special. Jason is exceptionally well priced for the level of quality he brings to your event! Music is the ambiance for your special day and a reflection of you as a couple! Jason is well versed in many areas of music and has an extensive selection of songs to choose from! He also worked with my husband and I to create the perfect playlist for our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. Guests could not stop complementing the music and every time I turned to speak with someone they would say, "I love this song!" Jason was dressed and presented himself professionally, but brought the energy of an old friend who was adding to the joy of your special day! We would highly recommend Jason and plan on using him again for an future events. We just can't express our gratitude enough!!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

kristen · Married on 03/29/2018

My Husband and I were lucky enough to have Jason play guitar and Cello at our wedding. From start to finish Jason was professional and made the planning process so easy. Jason and the Cello artist had a great list of music. Everything from classical to modern day. They played during our cocktail hour, our ceremony and then for our reception. They were truly the perfect touch to our special day!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

So happy Megan from Festive Events Planning referred us to Jason! We wanted a solo guitarist during our cocktail hour and for our ceremony to add a special/unique touch and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Jason was beyond friendly and accommodating... not to mention extremely talented. He offers a great selection of songs to choose from so you can really personalize your big day. He went above and beyond for us by learning a song he hasn't played before for our processional!! His music added a romantic and intimate touch... I HIGHLY recommend.
    Thank you Jason for everything!!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Jason Sulkin Music 4

Chandler · Married on 09/29/2017

Jason was amazing at our Santa Barbara Court House wedding. He played solo-acoustic guitar, showed up early, was wonderful to coordinate with.... and his renditions were excellent! Definitely enhanced the atmosphere of the ceremony. And our friends couldn't stop talking about how great he was! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/03/2017

SO TALENTED!! Best in the biz!! We highly recommend hiring Jason Sulkin. He performed at our wedding and showed utmost professionalism. He is easy to work with, flexible, understanding and not to mention so extremely talented! We recommend him with highest compliments. If you’re thinking about it or unsure as we were - just do it!! Live music made our wedding that much more meaningful and special. - Alexis and Michael

Sent on 11/21/2017

Travis · Married on 09/02/2017

Jason was absolutely fantastic and we loved having him at our wedding! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Hana · Married on 07/25/2017

My husband and I were thrilled that we hired Jason for our intimate wedding ceremony to perform solo guitar. He was excellent, his music was perfect and he was friendly and very nice to deal with from the very beginning. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

I found Jason through my friend who got married last year. He provided music for her during the ceremony and cocktail hour. As soon as I heard him, I knew I had to book him! Luckily he was avaibable for my wedding and he did NOT disappoint. He played music for the ceremony and even learned a new song to play for when I walked in (Taylor Swift's Love Story). He let me hear a snippet of it before and when I heard it, I got choked up. Jason is amazingly talented and easily one of the nicest, easiest people to work with. He was always prompt in retiring my emails and phone calls, and answered any questions I had in a timely manner.
    I would highly recommended Jason if you are looking for a musician. Trust me, you will remember him for years.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Alex · Married on 07/15/2017

Jason and his violinist performed at our wedding in Beverly Hills and it was amazing. I couldn't have asked for better musicians to perform. They were professional, talented and prepared. I was impressed by their skill set and ability to learn new songs relatively quick before the wedding day. It was very obvious Jason has done this many times because his timing was on point throughout the whole ceremony. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a professional and courteous event musician.

Sent on 09/14/2017