102 Reviews for Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting

Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
95 Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting Reviews

Our guests almost never left the dance floor ! Jason was professional , prompt and a great entertainer ! I would highly recommend him for an event

Profile Picture Eileen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I do not have one bad thing or issue to express. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was the first vendor we booked for our wedding and he has been nothing but an enormous help for us throughout the planning process. When our ceremony plans changed a mere three months before the wedding, Jason gave us the perfect recommendation to suit our unique needs and was more than accommodating for the time schedule change. During the reception he was incredibly organized and kept a perfect paving with all the events during dinner. Afterwards, the party never ended and he kept the dance floor lovely and packed with the perfect blend of music. Hid equipment is sleek and unobtrusive, blending perfectly into the background. The uplighting was beautiful and we absolutely love our monogram! I could not recommend Jason highly enough and we will most certainly be using him again in the future.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jason as our dj for our wedding on 11/12/17. We were beyond pleased. From the ceremony music to the reception music, everything was perfect. He was even up there dancing and getting people on the dance floor. Everyone was bragging about Jason and the music choices. To this day we still get comments on how awesome our dj was. I would refer Jason to any of my friends, family or anyone looking to have an energetic and fun dj. Thanks again for everything Jason your the best!!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Jason was the best! He kept in touch with me throughout the months leading up to the wedding alleviating any stress I had. His questions beforehand really give you an idea of what you need and is comprehensive. The day of the wedding he showed up well dressed, was professional and worked with us with every single last minute change we made. He truly did it "our way" and was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend hiring him!

Profile Picture Kattie, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

What a great night we had! DJ Jason was awesome and far exceeded our expectations. Thank you Jay for an awesome wedding we will never forget!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jason as our dj for our day time wedding this past weekend and he was nothing short of amazing! He was always there to answer questions and was super quick with responding when I was having a bride moment lol. He had our wedding guests on the floor and even made sure our wooden welcome sign didn’t get damaged from the rain. If your looking for a stress free experience we highly recommend Jason. You won’t regret it!

Thanks Jason!
Trahan family.
09.30.2017

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did not just provide DJ services for my wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that every guest at my wedding was having the best time possible while providing great entertainment. Every single person at my wedding loved Jason. He was professional while being fun at the same time while we he was interacting with my guests. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding or any other type of event!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just married 9/15/17! Jason was professional and very responsive from the first email all the way until the end of our reception. He responded to my emails within minutes and listened to what my Husband I wanted and didn't want. I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a DJ. He had the dance floor packed all night! I have received so many compliments from guests about how great Jason was.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment my Wife and I met with Jason we knew he was the DJ for us! We read his great reviews online and booked him for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was very responsive and professional from the first inquiry email to packing up for the night. He listened to what we wanted and delivered that and more! We have had so many compliments from our guests on how great he was. You will not be disappointed with hiring Jason!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Big thank you to Jason for playing at our wedding 9/8/17. He was very attentive to what we wanted all the way till our big day! Professional, friendly, funny, patient, most definitely recommended to anyone that needs a DJ to keep the party going all night!! Excellent job!

Profile Picture Eunice, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was very easy to deal with and made everything go smoothly. He easily adapts to things along the way and ensures that you get the night you envision. We would definitely hire him again.

Profile Picture Zak, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason went above and beyond to make our day perfect. He played our ceremony music in the rain which meant the world to us. Our family and friends absolutely loved him. At the reception the dance floor stayed full from beginning to end. We would recommend him to everyone! Couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture jesssica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Jason was there on time, set everything up and did a great job. He was awesome.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional. Always on time and helped with our event throughout. Jason provided excellent service and I would highly recommend him. The music and lighting were awesome and everyone enjoyed the night.

Profile Picture Sandy, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

An absolutely fabulous evening. Jason is a perfectionist who gave above and beyond. Never a lull in smiles, laughter and dancing. He had everyone dancing enjoying each and every moment of my daughters special day. Absolutely fabulous. Lighting was amazing- design was - music was amazing. I can't say enough of how he made my daughters wedding a Night to Remember! Oh and did I say, "
He is Absolutely Amazing!"

Profile Picture Staci, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Everyone had an awesome time, and the music was perfect everyone was up and dancing the entire time.

Profile Picture Krystal, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason is incredible! From start to finish he is very personable and professional. His uplighting is gorgeous and I love that Jason allowed us to give him a list of songs we like and he took those songs and mixed them perfectly to keep our guests dancing all night! Jason's pricing is so reasonable for everything he provides! He knows exactly what he is doing/saying during the reception which made me feel so comfortable. Jason also worked very well with my venue coordinators, photographer and videographer and made sure they were all on the same page! Thank You so much Jason!! Love always: Tiffany & Ryan Pimentel! 06-17-17

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

We are very happy we chose Jason as our DJ. Not only is he very professional in his attire, which he matches to the wedding colors, but he listened to our requests and incorporated them throughout our wedding. He even got out on the dance floor to show some moves and get more guests to dance. He is high energy and knows his music. We highly recommend Jason for any function..

Profile Picture Millie, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was wonderful to work with! Very flexible with our schedules and very fast response.

Profile Picture Keilah, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason is great he is accommodating and works hard to make your night the best. He is high energy and gets everyone on the dance floor. The dance floor was full the whole night at our wedding and we didn't want the party to end. Very happy we chose him

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/4/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We can't say enough about Jason!! He is professional, totally on top of everything, and knows how to keep the party going!! We hired him to be the DJ at my daughter's wedding and it was one of the best decisions we could have made! The wedding was 1-15-17 and everyone was dancing all night!
Jason is a full-time DJ for over 20 years (but he isn't old so don't worry) This is his CAREER, not something he does on the side, like many "DJ's" out there. His sister also works for him and she DJ'd a friend's wedding a couple of years ago. She also is wonderful! You can't go wrong with the services of Jason Mello Digital DJ.
Jason's price is very reasonable, much less than many you will find on the internet. Jason is the first and ONLY DJ we called. After one phone conversation we knew we did not need to look any further. He is great at getting to "know" his client and what you want and need from him. He is easy to work with, very accommodating and an all around great guy! He knows how to "read the crowd" and when to amp things up. He has state of the art equipment and also can provide lighting for your event.
I have only great things to say about Jason. He is enthusiastic, engaging and upbeat without going overboard.HIRE Jason!! you will not regret it! If you don't hire him...well your event will not be as great as it could be. Call him now!!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Jason to DJ our wedding and he was AWESOME! He did great job organizing the bridal party for the announcements and he kept every one dancing all night long. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Aimee, 11/11/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I did SO much research before booking vendors for our wedding , but as soon as we met with Jason Mello I knew that he was the DJ for us. He has so many years experience and it shows. He guided us through the process with ease, worked with our budget, and made us comfortable with his outgoing personality. Jason kept the party going all night at our reception and many of our guests were raving about how fun our DJ was. I will definitely recommend him to any couple looking for a DJ for their wedding. Thank you Jason for making our night so special!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Absolutely an amazing job. Jason took what we wanted and made it happen, he played our music and actually listened to us. I would use jason again in a heartbeat

Profile Picture Kenneth, 9/25/16, 1 Review