Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting Reviews

Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 5
  • Lauren

Lauren Pelletier · Getting married on 10/29/2020

Jason is amazing!

Jason was so much fun! Everyone had a blast at our wedding! He kept everyone up and moving on the dancefloor all night! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Morgan Campbell · Married on 12/21/2019

The best of the best!

We’ve been to other weddings where Jason has been the DJ. He has always kept the party going. So when we became engaged, we knew who would DJ our wedding! He is incredible, with a talent to work the room and get everyone up. He is very responsive in answering questions and setting up meetings. He also organizes songs in a specific app. This was helpful during the planning process because we were able to add songs to our playlist over the course of 1.5+ years. So when were heard a song that was an “oldie but a goodie”, we were able to conveniently add it to the list! I highly recommend Jason to anyone who needs DJ services. He truly is the best!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Sarah Nunes · Married on 11/16/2019

Best DJ around

Jason was hands down the best DJ ever. He was very professional, quick to respond, and so much fun. We had everybody up and dancing all night long. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Patrick Noyes · Married on 11/10/2019

Great Job!

Jason was tremendously easy to work with and was accommodating to our requests.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Michaela Anderson · Married on 11/10/2019

Jason Mello

We had a wonderful experience working with Jason! He was able to provide us with an app for our phone so we could make any changes or updates from the convenience of our home! Even with the inevitable hiccups, he was able to provide me with everything that I wanted! His knowledge about my venue made me feel even more comfortable. Great quality at great pricing! Would definitely work with him again!

Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 6
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Allen

Allen Ferreira · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Dj for your wedding!

Jason is an awesome professional DJ!

He has several packages for you to choose from with straightforward pricing. Has had plenty of uplighting and add-ons to enhance your experience. We had soft neutral lighting during dinner and a fun blue ambience for dancing.

Jason will have your guests on the dance floor all night!

I would choose Jason a 2nd time, but let’s hope I don’t have to!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Bridgette

Bridgette · Married on 10/26/2019

10/26/2019 Chamberlain Farm Wedding

Jason did an amazing job from the ceremony, through introductions, first dances, bouquet and garter toss, cake cutting and keeping the dance floor jumping all night! So easy to work with and loved his app that made adding and choosing music and notes so easy. So fun and personable and does the best job with up lighting and our beautiful monogram! Thank you so much Jason

Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 7
    Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 8
    Sent on 11/26/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2019

The best dj!

Jason was so accommodating and very knowledgeable of different genres of music in order to get everyone dancing at our wedding. He offers a lot of services to help make your day that much more memorable! Highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/15/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Jason did our wedding shower/send off party and it was nothing short of amazing! We danced our buts off for 4 hours non stop!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Day 10-12-19

From the moment my husband and I met with Jason, I knew that he was the DJ I would go with!! He was extremely professional, friendly and he kept everything running smoothly!! His prices are extremely reasonable and would definitely recommend his services! From the music to the uplighting to keeping the dance floor packed, he did an incredible job!! Thank you Jason for making my vision come true I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!

Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 9
    Sent on 10/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful experience

Jason Mello did an amazing job making our wedding reception perfect!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfection

Dj Mello was unbelievable at my wedding. Everybody was on the dance floor all night!!!!! Everything was perfect and I could not have asked for anything more from him. Thank you for making our special day a hit!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Keri · Married on 10/05/2019

Great job!

Outdoor ceremony music and reception was perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience!

Jason was awesome to work with. Would recommend him to anyone looking to keep the dance floor full at their wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Ray Gasper · Married on 09/20/2019

What a DJ, what a night!

DJ Jason Mello was an absolute professional, exceedingly easy to work with, and threw a great party. Helped with the ceremony, music, and lights. Can’t recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding DJ!!!!

We could not have dreamed of a better DJ for our wedding!!! From working with us throughout the planning stages, with great responsiveness, and advice! Jason made our entire day run so smoothly, had everyone dancing and it could not have gone better! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Vlad F · Married on 09/13/2019

Would highly recommend!

Jason was amazing and kept everyone dancing the entire night (even the people who don't like to dance!). He was very helpful with the day of coordination (the schedule of our reception).

Sent on 09/23/2019

Andrea Carini · Married on 09/06/2019

Fun,upbeat,helpful

DJ Jason Mello was amazing for my wedding on September 6. He was very helpful before, during, and after our wedding. He knew exactly what we wanted to hear. He had our guests dancing all night. I definitly would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Chrissy

Chrissy B. · Married on 08/24/2019

Fun night!

We hired Jason after hearing of him through another vendor. We met with him, told him what we were interested in, and he brought everything and then some. He was flexible and accommodating. He played all the music we asked for! Everyone was on their feet dancing by the end of the night. Such a fun night!

Kathleen Raudonaitis · Married on 08/17/2019

Exceeded Expectations

From the start Jay was flexible, prompt on getting back to me, and just a pleasure to work with. Then on the big day he just exceeded all our expectations. From the flow of the event, the organization, and then the all night crowded dance floor. In the future I would not work with any other DJ, this is your guy if your looking for an unforgettable event!!!

Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 10
    Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 11
    Sent on 08/19/2019

Jonathan Clark · Married on 08/09/2019

Jay is awesome!

Jay Mello was an amazing DJ! We wanted everyone to dance all night and he CERTAINLY made that happen!

• Brian

Brian Cafua · Married on 08/04/2019

You will be sorry if you do not book with Jason Mello!

We could not have asked for someone more joyous and helpful as Jason Mello. First, we are a same sex couple who had a unique handfasting ceremony. Jason provided wonderful sound for our ceremony, and great music for our guests. He predicted a mild rainstorm, kept our guests informed, and was seen drying the outdoor guest chairs with the wedding party. Repeat, the DJ was wiping down the wet chairs. Its his commitment in making sure you have a special day that keeps everyone booking with Mr. Mello. Lastly, he worked with our drag queens in surprising our guests with a surprised drag show! Thank you so much Jay for helping make our day so perfect!

• Steven

Steven Krol · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience! Made our night perfect.

Throughout the entire process Jason was genuine, attentive and very personable. When we had our pre-meetings, we could immediately tell his passion for his job and desire to make our wedding perfect for us and our guests. He did an incredible job- had everyone on the dance floor and read the crowd perfectly while also always prioritizing what my husband and I wanted. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him! We highly recommend! Thank you Jason!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jocelyn · Married on 07/14/2019

DJ Service for Wedding

Jason is awesome! He provided such an easy experience for us from the day we first met with him and he did an amazing job at our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Angela

Angela Rose - Ferreira · Married on 07/13/2019

You need DJ Jason Mello!

Jason Mello was super friendly and professional from the very beginning. My first meeting with him I knew he would be wonderful to work with! There were a few hiccups with my venue and certain things that I wanted and Jason went the extra 110 miles to get me what I wanted! He was very organized day of the wedding kept things
    on track and kept the party going! I also really enjoyed the app that he uses so that Brandon and I could plan out all of our music for the day. If you want to have a great time at your wedding and not have a vendor that will stress you out.. then go with Jason because he made this whole experience easy and fun! Thank you so much for all of your hard work Jason!

Sent on 07/15/2019