Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting Reviews

Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 6
Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 7

Deana · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Night

From the moment I met Jason at his office in New Bedford I knew he was the perfect DJ for us. The evening was perfect and I have never seen a dance floor so packed constantly!!!Thank yoy

T. S. · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ

He was very responsive and helpful and helped make our wedding super fantastic!

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding 10/20/18

Jason Mello did an awesome job!! All my guests at my wedding had a great time!! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ

Jess · Married on 10/12/2018

Great to work with!

Jason helped us pick out what music we wanted to hear and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end. Our friends and family are still raving about what a great time they had! He did such a great job!

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2018

Jason was AWESOME!
    He was able to get all of our guests on the dance floor!
    He listened to everything we said we wanted and did an amazing job!
    We were so happy to have had Jason, his equipment was amazing, he really went above and beyond for us!

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

The best dj around hands down. He knows exactly how to set the mood and get everyone dancing! I didn't have to worry about a thing, Jason had everything under control!

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason was the perfect MC/DJ for our wedding reception! My husband and I eloped in Las Vegas and didn’t have a ceremony for our reception party. So we really counted on Jason to keep the night flowing and help us all stay on track and he did a phenomenal job with all that responsibility!! We walked into planning this wedding with really no idea of what we were doing and Jason gave us great ideas and direction of what to do and when to do it ! We 100% recommend his DJ services and MC skills to all wedding couples out there !

Kerri · Married on 09/21/2018

When we first met Jason we knew he was the perfect choice for our big day. His down-to-earth attitude and attention to detail really impressed us, and our big day was everything I dreamed of! Jason was prompt to answer any questions we had and worked with us to define what our vision of the wedding was. He helped us create the perfect day for us, including allowing our grandfather to sing a special song- not a dry eye in the house! All of our music was spot on and our guest really enjoyed themselves. You can tell that Jason really loves what he does and it shows- thank you for being a part of our wonderful wedding!

Allie · Married on 09/14/2018

Jason was amazing to work with! From day one he really listened to what we envisioned for our day and made it happen! People were on the dance floor all night and that’s all we could ask for!

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Jason was a fantastic dj! He knows his stuff and knows how to get the party started! I highly recommend Jason for anyone searching for a dj for their wedding!

Bridgit · Married on 09/02/2018

Jason was amazing from the day we started working with him and answering my numerous questions! The day of our wedding the music was on point the entire event. The dance floor always had people on it. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they ever attended! If you ever need a DJ, Jason is the one to call! I know we will in the future.

Abbey · Married on 09/01/2018

Jason was AMAZING the music was everything we asked for he did all the requests that we asked and people were ALWAYS on the dance floor we got so many comments about the music being the best as a wedding they had been at in a long time !! We couldn’t of been more pleased!!!!!

Jillian · Married on 08/25/2018

Jay was awesome! The dance floor was packed the entire time. Not only did he get all the songs that we wanted in, but incorporated everything my guests asked for. Everything was perfect from our uplighting to the customized monogram on the dance floor.

Also, I had requested coral uplightling, but Jay noticed that it was too overpowering for the space and changed it based on my theme. I’m glad he did because the blue was PERFECT! It’s really important to have someone that can troubleshoot without bothering the bride/groom on their busy day with additional stressful questions and issues.

Thank you Jay, you did a fantastic job!

Michaelah · Married on 08/19/2018

Jason did amazing. Super helpful, responsive and just overall just a GREAT dj. I am so happy we chose him and we will continue to recommend him.

Destiney · Married on 08/11/2018

Jason was great to work with very thorough and did an amazing job getting everyone out on the dance floor. He was attentive and did everything that was asked of him. Thank you so much Jason Mello

Rachael · Married on 08/10/2018

From the first day i messaged him with questions regarding our wedding day, to the day of the wedding, Jason as been AMAZING. He did absolutely everything we asked, and more! He had every song anyone requested and kept our guests dancing all night whether it was at the bar or on the dance floor. There is no one else i would’ve wanted! He nailed every song and all the timing for when we wanted each song played from walking down the aisle to introducing us. I asked for him to introduce my husband and i by my husbands (well known) nick name as a surprise/joke and he kept it to himself until the very last minute. He is just absolutely amazing! Nothing else i could say.

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Jason is amazing!!! From beginning to end he was great. He’s super responsive. He really helped us narrow down the package choice based on where our wedding was since he knew the venue. During the wedding he kept the party going and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. All our guests raved about him for days after! Hands down best DJ ever!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/14/2018

Jason was absolutely a delight. Very professional but yet down to earth and very willing to help. Would recommend him to everyone I know
    Thanks Jason for a great night!

Lorena · Married on 07/14/2018

Jason Mello was professional and seriously responsive to our needs ! He was punctual from the beginning of our outside ceremony to the very end. He organized and work very well with other vendors to accommodate our needs with no issues! Most importantly he kept the dance floor packed all night. Jason had some moves of his own too which made people want to get up and dance! LOL! We had many compliments on how great he was! Thank you again Jason for making our wedding day so much fun!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 13
    Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 14
    Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 15

Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting's reply:

Thank you Lorena It was a pleasure to be part of both of your celebration.I wish you and Jason a lifetime of happiness! Cheers!!!

Stacey · Married on 06/27/2018

Our experience was wonderful. Jason played everything we wanted. He even danced along. Would definitely use him again and great price

Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 16

Eldon · Married on 06/22/2018

Jason was the bee's knees! Not only was he our DJ, but he coordinated our whole wedding. He is very professional and experienced. He made our day stress free just because he assured us he had everything under control, and he did! From now on, any event in the future that requires a DJ, Jason Mello is the one I'm going to call.

Sophia · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason went above and beyond to accommodate all of our needs and wants! He was very responsive answering all of the questions that I had. Jason kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and knew exactly the music to play to keep everyone dancing! He knew just the color of the uplighting that would compliment our venue the best, and it sure did! He was very accommodating to our venue and was able to set up outside for our ceremony, inside for cocktail hour and than upstairs in the barn for our reception! He even traveled 2 hours to our venue and back without any questions! Jason was the BEST!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ JASON was responsible for making the night perfect with his skill and experience with music and entertainment. He did a spectacular job and I would highly recommend him to anyone having a wedding. I plan on referring to anyone I know needing a DJ.

Eileen · Married on 12/30/2017

Our guests almost never left the dance floor ! Jason was professional , prompt and a great entertainer ! I would highly recommend him for an event

Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting 17