112 Reviews for Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting

Liability Insurance (3)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
105 Jason Mello Digital DJ & Uplighting Reviews

Jason was great to work with very thorough and did an amazing job getting everyone out on the dance floor. He was attentive and did everything that was asked of him. Thank you so much Jason Mello

Profile Picture Destiney, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jason is amazing!!! From beginning to end he was great. He’s super responsive. He really helped us narrow down the package choice based on where our wedding was since he knew the venue. During the wedding he kept the party going and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. All our guests raved about him for days after! Hands down best DJ ever!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was absolutely a delight. Very professional but yet down to earth and very willing to help. Would recommend him to everyone I know
Thanks Jason for a great night!

Profile Picture Crystal , 7/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason Mello was professional and seriously responsive to our needs ! He was punctual from the beginning of our outside ceremony to the very end. He organized and work very well with other vendors to accommodate our needs with no issues! Most importantly he kept the dance floor packed all night. Jason had some moves of his own too which made people want to get up and dance! LOL! We had many compliments on how great he was! Thank you again Jason for making our wedding day so much fun!

Photos
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lorena, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our experience was wonderful. Jason played everything we wanted. He even danced along. Would definitely use him again and great price

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was the bee's knees! Not only was he our DJ, but he coordinated our whole wedding. He is very professional and experienced. He made our day stress free just because he assured us he had everything under control, and he did! From now on, any event in the future that requires a DJ, Jason Mello is the one I'm going to call.

Profile Picture Eldon, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason went above and beyond to accommodate all of our needs and wants! He was very responsive answering all of the questions that I had. Jason kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and knew exactly the music to play to keep everyone dancing! He knew just the color of the uplighting that would compliment our venue the best, and it sure did! He was very accommodating to our venue and was able to set up outside for our ceremony, inside for cocktail hour and than upstairs in the barn for our reception! He even traveled 2 hours to our venue and back without any questions! Jason was the BEST!

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ JASON was responsible for making the night perfect with his skill and experience with music and entertainment. He did a spectacular job and I would highly recommend him to anyone having a wedding. I plan on referring to anyone I know needing a DJ.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our guests almost never left the dance floor ! Jason was professional , prompt and a great entertainer ! I would highly recommend him for an event

Profile Picture Eileen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I do not have one bad thing or issue to express. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was the first vendor we booked for our wedding and he has been nothing but an enormous help for us throughout the planning process. When our ceremony plans changed a mere three months before the wedding, Jason gave us the perfect recommendation to suit our unique needs and was more than accommodating for the time schedule change. During the reception he was incredibly organized and kept a perfect paving with all the events during dinner. Afterwards, the party never ended and he kept the dance floor lovely and packed with the perfect blend of music. Hid equipment is sleek and unobtrusive, blending perfectly into the background. The uplighting was beautiful and we absolutely love our monogram! I could not recommend Jason highly enough and we will most certainly be using him again in the future.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jason as our dj for our wedding on 11/12/17. We were beyond pleased. From the ceremony music to the reception music, everything was perfect. He was even up there dancing and getting people on the dance floor. Everyone was bragging about Jason and the music choices. To this day we still get comments on how awesome our dj was. I would refer Jason to any of my friends, family or anyone looking to have an energetic and fun dj. Thanks again for everything Jason your the best!!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Jason was the best! He kept in touch with me throughout the months leading up to the wedding alleviating any stress I had. His questions beforehand really give you an idea of what you need and is comprehensive. The day of the wedding he showed up well dressed, was professional and worked with us with every single last minute change we made. He truly did it "our way" and was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend hiring him!

Profile Picture Kattie, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

What a great night we had! DJ Jason was awesome and far exceeded our expectations. Thank you Jay for an awesome wedding we will never forget!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jason as our dj for our day time wedding this past weekend and he was nothing short of amazing! He was always there to answer questions and was super quick with responding when I was having a bride moment lol. He had our wedding guests on the floor and even made sure our wooden welcome sign didn’t get damaged from the rain. If your looking for a stress free experience we highly recommend Jason. You won’t regret it!

Thanks Jason!
Trahan family.
09.30.2017

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did not just provide DJ services for my wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that every guest at my wedding was having the best time possible while providing great entertainment. Every single person at my wedding loved Jason. He was professional while being fun at the same time while we he was interacting with my guests. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding or any other type of event!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just married 9/15/17! Jason was professional and very responsive from the first email all the way until the end of our reception. He responded to my emails within minutes and listened to what my Husband I wanted and didn't want. I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a DJ. He had the dance floor packed all night! I have received so many compliments from guests about how great Jason was.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment my Wife and I met with Jason we knew he was the DJ for us! We read his great reviews online and booked him for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was very responsive and professional from the first inquiry email to packing up for the night. He listened to what we wanted and delivered that and more! We have had so many compliments from our guests on how great he was. You will not be disappointed with hiring Jason!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Big thank you to Jason for playing at our wedding 9/8/17. He was very attentive to what we wanted all the way till our big day! Professional, friendly, funny, patient, most definitely recommended to anyone that needs a DJ to keep the party going all night!! Excellent job!

Profile Picture Eunice, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was very easy to deal with and made everything go smoothly. He easily adapts to things along the way and ensures that you get the night you envision. We would definitely hire him again.

Profile Picture Zak, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason went above and beyond to make our day perfect. He played our ceremony music in the rain which meant the world to us. Our family and friends absolutely loved him. At the reception the dance floor stayed full from beginning to end. We would recommend him to everyone! Couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture jesssica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Jason was there on time, set everything up and did a great job. He was awesome.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional. Always on time and helped with our event throughout. Jason provided excellent service and I would highly recommend him. The music and lighting were awesome and everyone enjoyed the night.

Profile Picture Sandy, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

An absolutely fabulous evening. Jason is a perfectionist who gave above and beyond. Never a lull in smiles, laughter and dancing. He had everyone dancing enjoying each and every moment of my daughters special day. Absolutely fabulous. Lighting was amazing- design was - music was amazing. I can't say enough of how he made my daughters wedding a Night to Remember! Oh and did I say, "
He is Absolutely Amazing!"

Profile Picture Staci, 7/1/17, 1 Review