Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister Reviews

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 6
Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 7
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

Thank you so much, Jason!!!!

We are so lucky and so grateful to have had Jason perform our ceremony. He truly went above and beyond for us in making sure everything went smoothly and his presence just put everyone at ease. Our guests had so many wonderful things to say about him and the ceremony and we will continue to recommend his services to all of our friends and family. We could tell from the moment we met him that he is a special guy with a big heart who has a real passion and talent for what he does. Thank you, Jason, from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 11
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional & Personal

I'm not sure I can say enough about what a great job Jason did. Our good friend had to drop out of officiating our wedding about 3 weeks before the big day, and I was in a panic. I posted on a local site asking for recommendations, and Jason was the first one to be recommended. I reached out to see if he was free, and he got back to me within a few minutes. I live in a different state than my venue, so we never actually met until an hour before my wedding, but we worked on the ceremony through a phone call and some emails. He was highly responsive to my slightly-panicked messages, tailored the ceremony to fit what we were looking for, and truly made our ceremony unforgettable. We had guests asking us how we knew Jason, because he seemed like a longtime friend of ours. In a fast-paced day, his calmness really put us at ease and allowed us to enjoy every moment of our day. He's the best!!

Rhiannon Morton · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome backyard wedding ceremony

Jason performed by Oct 13 wedding ceremony at my backyard wedding. He was very helpful with the preparations and was very accommodating, as my husband and I were very late in sending him our cows. The ceremony came out better than we envisioned and Jason was the perfect choice. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister's reply:

It totally made me smile from ear-to-ear and laugh out loud as I read the fact that you were late sending me your "cows" :-)

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2018

Jason was awesome! The first time we met him we knew within 15 minutes that he was the JP for us. He’s relaxed yet professional, knowledgeable, considerate, accommodating, and nurturing. He has lots of ideas to help make the ceremony exactly what you want. He was very open to our “crazy” wishes for our ceremony. Couldn’t have asked for better!

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 12

Kaylah · Married on 10/06/2018

Jason was absolutely amazing! One of the best decisions we did was having him as our officiant for our wedding on Saturday. He was truly accommodating, responsive, personable, helpful, and knowledgeable. He was more than willing to work with us to meet all of our needs and emphasized that it was OUR day. Jason made my husband and I feel completely calm during the ceremony and even during our personalized vows. He completely captured who we are and everything we wanted our ceremony to be. He also worked to make sure that the guests didn’t rush up to us immediately after the wedding ceremony and accommodated to the younger members of the wedding party. He was honestly one of the best wedding decisions we made!!

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 13

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason was so helpful from beginning to end. I wanted to incorporate two things into our ceremony which he did and made sure everything flowed as smoothly as possible. Our ceremony was perfect because he helped us make it ours. We can’t thank him enough.

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 14
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 08/25/2018

Jason was awesome, he made our day really special. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Thanks again!

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

We were just married yesterday by Jason, and it couldn’t have been more perfect. He was so helpful throughout the process. We gave him a few ideas that we wanted to include and he created the perfect ceremony for us. Thank you Jason!!!

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 15
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 16
  • Trey

Trey · Married on 08/11/2018

Oh Lordy lordy, where do we begin? We knew that we wanted Jason to marry us from the first moment that we met him. His friendliness, sense of humor, and willingness to craft our service in our vision made the entire experience an absolute joy. He comes packed with a plethora of ideas and options, and knows his craft well. He was responsive throughout the entire process, and never left us questioning if we were in good hands. Jason is a true professional, and is bursting with charisma. We truly could not say enough good things about the experience. We're already planning on bringing him back to renew our vows in a decade. Thanks Jason!

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2018

Jason was amazing from day one! Super professional, extremely knowledgable and down to Earth. The second my family met him at the rehearsal, they all fell in love. Ceremony was easily customizable. Many comments from guests how perfectly short and meaningful the ceremony was on a hot August afternoon. Can't give anything less than a 5 star review! Jason, thank you so much for a memorable ceremony!

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

Jason was hands down the best JP that we could have ever asked for on our wedding day. He helped us create the perfect ceremony including our own personalized vows. He helped make my husband and I feel completely calm and at ease throughout the ceremony and helped us laugh when we continually mixed up the wording of our vows. Jason was extremely professional, personable, and easy to work with. I would without a doubt recommend Jason to anyone that is looking for a great, down to earth, and creative officiant!

Kate · Married on 07/21/2018

Jason was literally the best. From the initial conversation with him to the actual ceremony, he was so easy to work with and responded so promptly to any questions we had. He made the whole ceremony process not stressful, and his delivery of the ceremony was perfect- he has a calm manner to how it speaks and it really just made our ceremony perfect. We could not have chosen a better officiant for our wedding and it would be a mistake not to use him! Thank you, Jason!!!! We loved you

Cayce · Married on 06/22/2018

Jason was great to work with! He was the justice of peace for my cousins wedding before mine and I knew he would be right for us! He was very sweet, down to earth and professional. I would highly recommend Jason because of how comfortable he made us feel! Great to work with and very cheap for the quality!! Thanks again!!!

Susan · Married on 06/16/2018

Jason, you have no idea how much you have impacted our special day for the better. During the rehearsal while rushing and feeling stress from unloading the van full of decoration on my own, you stepped in with no hesitation to help. You were there every step of the way to make things easier. On top of your own busy life you never let us down. From showing such kindness and professionalism we all felt safe with your guidance. All though the venue jad a coordinator, we were listening to your directions due to the comfort we felt in your presents. As the bride i wish i had time to personally say thank you before the ceremony ended. You made it so smooth and personal that it touched all of hour hearts. I cant say this enough, Jason is the go to Officiant. Not only is he aiming to give yoi the support you need, you can see in his spirit that he is a genuine good hearted person who just wants to make his clients happy. You deserve an award honestly. In my book, i will always recommend you.

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 17

Phil · Married on 06/16/2018

Great experience all around!

Jason was a great find for our officiant for our June 2018 wedding. He was very friendly and always easy to reach and discuss our planning for the ceremony. He is very pleasant and genuine; we never felt like we were hiring a vendor as much as working with someone one on one (or two). He knows how to cater a ceremony to the unique plans of the bride and groom and offers up good suggestions on customizing the ceremony. He made what could be a very stressful aspect of wedding planning as stress free as possible with frequent contact and updates.

We couldn't be happier with Jason and recommend him highly!

Thank you, Jason!
    -Colleen and Phil

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 18

Arica · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason was the absolute best! He could not have written a more perfect ceremony script for us. We kept saying how uncomfortable we are in front of people and we want a short and sweet ceremony and he definitely delivered! The ceremony from start to finish was less than fifteen minutes! He added some humor and was very good at directing us all on what to do even though we never rehearsed anything. Thank you so much Jason, See you in 5 years in Nevada for our renewal!!!

Darcy · Married on 05/27/2018

From the moment I got engaged I knew I wanted Jason Longo as JP. I have known Jason for many years and was excited to call him to ask him to perform our wedding ceremony. When my fiance met him for the first time he was very comfortable and knew he was the right fit for us. Jason was very professional and helpful with us and worked with us to develop our ceremery the way we wanted it. At the rehearsal he was good at keeping us relaxed and calm with everything as it was very overwhelming. He also talked to and kept my stepson relaxed and calm throughout the whole experience. I would highly recommend Jason Longo as JP.

Charles · Married on 05/26/2018

Me and my wife could not be happier with Jason's service. Our vows were perfect. If you wondering if you should hire him believe me just do it!!! You will be happy you did.

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 19

Marc · Married on 05/25/2018

We first met Jason at another wedding. After observing his service we decided Jason was the only one that would marry us! He is there every step of the way to make your special day unforgettable. He considers every detail to make your day go exactly as you imagine it and tailors it to your needs. Jason always responds to any question or concern in a timely fashion and will offer his advice if you wish. His professionalism, personality, experience, and commitment to couples is second to none! The honor was truly ours to have been married by Jason. Thank you so much!

• F

Frances · Married on 03/24/2018

My wife and I recently had the opportunity to work with Jason as our Justice of the Peace. As most people on this website can probably relate, planning a wedding is an arduous and stressful time. However, Jason was able to make the process so much easier for us. He was incredibly professional, offered guidance when it was needed most, and helped make our special day that much more special. Prior to the wedding, Jason was always prompt to respond to any correspondence and was punctual for every meeting. Ultimately, Jason was easy to work with and made my wife feel comfortable. It really is unfortunate my wife and I plan to stay together forever, otherwise I would have no qualms about working with Jason again!

Brian · Married on 03/24/2018

Absolutely the BEST! Jason was very easy to work with, very professional, and extremely accommodating. Jason is also very organized and managed to keep myself and the bride calm and confident through the entire planning process, and ceremony. Although I'm sure Jason had several couples he was working with he made us feel like the only one.

Thanks again for the beautiful ceremony!!

Jill · Married on 12/02/2017

Jason recently performed our ceremony. We were looking for some help organizing the ceremony and writing our vows, and Jason helped us big time! Thanks to him, the ceremony went off without a hitch.

Rachael · Married on 11/11/2017

We 100% recommend Jason. He was so supportive and professional through our planning process - Very responsive. He could tell I was a little overwhelmed at the beginning and calmed me right down. He made thoughtful suggestions listening to what we said was important to us and catching those details (by asking questions) that we just hadn't thought of yet having never planned a wedding.

He says he reads the crowd to feel them out (only if you're not set in stone word for word, you discuss this with him) and we couldn't agree more. He did such an awesome job. Our ceremony went so smoothly, without having a super-long rehearsal before. Jason knows what he's doing and has the experience to flex for the unexpected - we did a run through right before the actual ceremony (3 bridesmaids/groomsmen each) and his organization made it successful. Everyone knew what they were doing and we had a beautiful ceremony.

Jason, we can't thank you enough. It really goes by so quickly. You ensured that all of our memories from the ceremony are positive.

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 20

Jocelyn · Married on 09/29/2017

Jason was amazing from the first time we met him. He was helpful in planning our ceremony as well as the vows. He worked with our venue to make our wedding day as seamless and stress free as possible. We're very happy with his professionalism. We highly recommend him to anyone who might not be 100% set on what they want. Thanks Jason!

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 21