Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister Reviews

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 7
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon Painter · Married on 08/10/2019

8/10/19 Wedding

It took us a long time to find Jason and he was worth the search. We were so happy with his service. If I ever need to get married again (here's hoping I don't lol) I would absolutely hire him again!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 8

Katie · Married on 08/03/2019

August wedding 2019

Jason is amazing!! He is a must have at your wedding! His ceremony at our wedding was everything we had dreamed of. He has a heart of gold and that genuineness shined through. All of our guests complemented his beautiful words. We could not have asked for someone more perfect to join our special day. Thank you Jason for everything you did for us. You will always hold a special place in our hearts for LITERALLY making our wedding day happen. You are a blessing sent to us, and we are forever thankful!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Bill Bathel · Married on 07/27/2019

Bathel Wedding

You cannot ask for anyone better than Jason. He not only brings a high level of professionalism, he adds his personal touch based on the bride / grooms personality...and reading the crowd. I highly recommend him...a 5 doesn't do him justice.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Day Ever

Jason was our officiant for our wedding yesterday. He did an absolutely amazing job. He incorporated everything we wanted and made the ceremony fit us perfectly! Thank you Jason, for making the best day of our lives so awesome and memorable!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 9

Taniesha Rollins · Married on 07/06/2019

Would highly recommend

My husband and I wanted to get married infront of a light house but were unable to which made me a little upset but Jason reccomend another beautiful spot on the beach and I couldn't be happier. He did such an amazing job with the ceremony and we would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Bella

Bella · Married on 07/06/2019

Jason is a very good JP!

Jason is very nice. My husband is from Taiwan and I’m from mainland China. Our parents and some guests are speaking Chinese. Jason cooperated us very well to have a bilingual and Christian ceremony.🙂

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 06/27/2019

The Best Officiant EVER!

We used Jason for our wedding a week ago. He was very personable and made sure the process was easy. He answered very quickly to my message when I first found him. Once I messaged him, he always made sure to answer any of our questions promptly and professionally. He walked us through the whole process and was totally painless. It was a relief to find someone that took care of everything and made sure that our wedding day was special. He is genuine, down to earth, and overall amazing. I would recommend him to anyone that needs an officiant for anything, not just a wedding. He definitely went beyond my expectations. Thank you again for sharing our special day with us. I couldn't ask for anything more! 1000x thank you!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/14/2019

Best officiant ever!

Hiring Jason to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. He is very responsive, kind, thorough, and loves love. We chatted with him on the phone for over an hour one night about how we imagined our ceremony, and he suggested sweet quotes he thought would be a good fit for us. Our guests said it was one of the sweetest ceremonies they've been to, and I couldn't have agreed more. Thank you Jason!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 10
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 11
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 12

Lisa Roche · Married on 05/26/2019

It was everything we wanted!

Jason was and is a very friendly professional down to earth JP. We thoroughly enjoyed our day. Would definitely recommend him to everyone in a heartbeat! Thank you Jason!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Ronald M Ryder · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Officiant Ever!

Jason was the best officiant we could have imagined. The utmost professional from our very first meeting, Jason gave us no choice but to have him wed us! The ceremony was short and sweet with powerful words. So many of our family members mentioned how beautiful the ceremony was. Jason said and did all the right things!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Brandon Gonzalez · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing JOP and Very Helpful

Jason was very professional, kind, funny and an all around amazing JOP. We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to be up at the altar on our wedding day. He was open to all our ceremony ideas and courteous of the stressful wedding planning. Jason is a great guy and a wonderful JOP. Thank you again Jason

- Brandon and Cristina

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

Thank you so much, Jason!!!!

We are so lucky and so grateful to have had Jason perform our ceremony. He truly went above and beyond for us in making sure everything went smoothly and his presence just put everyone at ease. Our guests had so many wonderful things to say about him and the ceremony and we will continue to recommend his services to all of our friends and family. We could tell from the moment we met him that he is a special guy with a big heart who has a real passion and talent for what he does. Thank you, Jason, from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 13
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional & Personal

I'm not sure I can say enough about what a great job Jason did. Our good friend had to drop out of officiating our wedding about 3 weeks before the big day, and I was in a panic. I posted on a local site asking for recommendations, and Jason was the first one to be recommended. I reached out to see if he was free, and he got back to me within a few minutes. I live in a different state than my venue, so we never actually met until an hour before my wedding, but we worked on the ceremony through a phone call and some emails. He was highly responsive to my slightly-panicked messages, tailored the ceremony to fit what we were looking for, and truly made our ceremony unforgettable. We had guests asking us how we knew Jason, because he seemed like a longtime friend of ours. In a fast-paced day, his calmness really put us at ease and allowed us to enjoy every moment of our day. He's the best!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Rhiannon Morton · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome backyard wedding ceremony

Jason performed by Oct 13 wedding ceremony at my backyard wedding. He was very helpful with the preparations and was very accommodating, as my husband and I were very late in sending him our cows. The ceremony came out better than we envisioned and Jason was the perfect choice. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister's reply:

It totally made me smile from ear-to-ear and laugh out loud as I read the fact that you were late sending me your "cows" :-)

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2018

Jason was awesome! The first time we met him we knew within 15 minutes that he was the JP for us. He’s relaxed yet professional, knowledgeable, considerate, accommodating, and nurturing. He has lots of ideas to help make the ceremony exactly what you want. He was very open to our “crazy” wishes for our ceremony. Couldn’t have asked for better!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 14

Kaylah · Married on 10/06/2018

Jason was absolutely amazing! One of the best decisions we did was having him as our officiant for our wedding on Saturday. He was truly accommodating, responsive, personable, helpful, and knowledgeable. He was more than willing to work with us to meet all of our needs and emphasized that it was OUR day. Jason made my husband and I feel completely calm during the ceremony and even during our personalized vows. He completely captured who we are and everything we wanted our ceremony to be. He also worked to make sure that the guests didn’t rush up to us immediately after the wedding ceremony and accommodated to the younger members of the wedding party. He was honestly one of the best wedding decisions we made!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 15

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason was so helpful from beginning to end. I wanted to incorporate two things into our ceremony which he did and made sure everything flowed as smoothly as possible. Our ceremony was perfect because he helped us make it ours. We can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 16
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 08/25/2018

Jason was awesome, he made our day really special. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

We were just married yesterday by Jason, and it couldn’t have been more perfect. He was so helpful throughout the process. We gave him a few ideas that we wanted to include and he created the perfect ceremony for us. Thank you Jason!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 17
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 18

LeeAnn · Married on 08/17/2018

My husband and I planned our wedding in two weeks. We meet with Jason in Sunday morning and he married us on Friday afternoon. We incorporated some of our memories into the ceremony and Jason made sure it was absolutely perfect for us. He sent over the draft to be sure we were happy with it. We wanted to have fun with our ceremony but also be serious. It was everything we wanted! Jason is so easy to work with, he wants your day to be perfect for "you". Jason delivered exactly what we needed and wanted. It could not have been anymore perfect! I was a bundle of nerves but Jason kept me laughing. Don't worry ladies, if you forget your tissue Jason is well prepared! We highly recommended Jason!
    Jason, you truly are amazing! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 19
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 20
    Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister 21
  • Trey

Trey · Married on 08/11/2018

Oh Lordy lordy, where do we begin? We knew that we wanted Jason to marry us from the first moment that we met him. His friendliness, sense of humor, and willingness to craft our service in our vision made the entire experience an absolute joy. He comes packed with a plethora of ideas and options, and knows his craft well. He was responsive throughout the entire process, and never left us questioning if we were in good hands. Jason is a true professional, and is bursting with charisma. We truly could not say enough good things about the experience. We're already planning on bringing him back to renew our vows in a decade. Thanks Jason!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2018

Jason was amazing from day one! Super professional, extremely knowledgable and down to Earth. The second my family met him at the rehearsal, they all fell in love. Ceremony was easily customizable. Many comments from guests how perfectly short and meaningful the ceremony was on a hot August afternoon. Can't give anything less than a 5 star review! Jason, thank you so much for a memorable ceremony!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

Jason was hands down the best JP that we could have ever asked for on our wedding day. He helped us create the perfect ceremony including our own personalized vows. He helped make my husband and I feel completely calm and at ease throughout the ceremony and helped us laugh when we continually mixed up the wording of our vows. Jason was extremely professional, personable, and easy to work with. I would without a doubt recommend Jason to anyone that is looking for a great, down to earth, and creative officiant!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kate · Married on 07/21/2018

Jason was literally the best. From the initial conversation with him to the actual ceremony, he was so easy to work with and responded so promptly to any questions we had. He made the whole ceremony process not stressful, and his delivery of the ceremony was perfect- he has a calm manner to how it speaks and it really just made our ceremony perfect. We could not have chosen a better officiant for our wedding and it would be a mistake not to use him! Thank you, Jason!!!! We loved you

Sent on 08/05/2018