Award Winning Officiant & Wedding Planning Consultant Reviews

144 | Wolcott, CT

144 Reviews for Award Winning Officiant & Wedding Planning Consultant

Kelly M. · Getting married on 05/03/2022

Amazing!

Jason was perfect for us! We had an idea in mind for how we wanted our day to go and he made it happen! It was fun and happy and so easy! Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • The

The G. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Best JP in CT

Jason is the best JP we have ever worked with! We worked with him on a wedding and rehearsal back in August and his direction was on point. We look forward to working with him again in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Cassie

Cassie P. · Married on 07/24/2021

No words to describe how awesome he is!

If we could rate him higher then 5 stars we would! Made our wedding day very special and helped us through the process every step of the way! He got back to any questions we had very quickly and was super nice and personable! If you want your wedding ceremony to be perfect, don't hesitate to book Jason! There really aren't words to describe how awesome he is! When we renew our wedding vows, we will definitely have Jason there to be apart of that!

Sent on 07/26/2021
  • Alexis

Alexis B. · Married on 07/17/2021

Best of the Best

During our initial consultation with Jason, he shared detailed stories of his charity work and the roles he plays in the community. His passion for giving to others was immediately clear. He gifted us with the best ceremony that we could’ve asked for. After drafting a unique script, Jason created an entire unity ceremony based off of a poem that I wrote for my husband. His words were powerful and his actions were intentional. Jason is everything that you should look for in an officiant. He even went out of his way to assist us with the marriage certificate process as my husband had a time restriction with the military. He is just overall an incredible human and I am confident that anyone that uses his service will agree.

Sent on 07/28/2021
  • Kayelani

Kayelani · Married on 06/27/2021

No one better

Jasón was extremely wonderful for the moment we met him. While all of our communications were over the phone due to the pandemic my husband and I felt as if we had met him in person multiple times.
    Jasón was very thorough in the entire process down to specific ques we should look for from
    Him at the alter. He officiated our wedding perfectly including ever single aspect of our relationship as we handed to him in the questionnaire. We most definitely recommend Jasón for any and all CT weddings. Very nice and
    Chill guy for sure.

Mr & Mrs Vasquez 6.27.2021

Sent on 07/14/2021
  • Gabby

Gabby J. · Married on 05/29/2021

Singlehandedly the best vendor at our wedding

Jason is definitely the best officiant we spoke to during our planning process but really proved that he was worth every single dollar and more. My husband and I were so open to how our ceremony would look, especially because we are very non-traditional, so all we asked of Jason was for a heart warming, intimate, but short ceremony. He helped us through the process, spoke with us as many times as we needed, and made sure to take all of our needs and questions into account when crafting our ceremony. And when I tell you Jason made the perfect ceremony for us, I really mean it. I’m not one to get emotional, but I cried (and bonus points because he had a tissue on hand). He presented our personal love story in a way that really spoke to the heart of my relationship with my husband and made our guests feel that love with us. He really heard our requests and delivered beyond our wildest dreams… If you are looking for the best officiant possible for your wedding, you NEED to book Jason, you will not regret it.

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Joseph

Joseph P. · Married on 04/10/2021

Joe and Alyssa's wedding

He was really smooth! We stayed in contact with us the time of planning and willing to work with us!!!

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/07/2020

10/10 would recommend!!!

From the first phone call we knew Jason was unlike any other JP we spoke to. He was friendly, kind and genuinely excited for us. Throughout the whole process he was always there no matter the time or day to answer any questions. He was always eager to help in anyway he could to make sure our day went perfectly. He married us 2 days ago and the ceremony was more than I could have dreamed of. It was personal and funny and represented to the T who we are as a couple. Jason truly is compassionate about what he does and it shows. He is an absolutely phenomenal JP but the best part is that he truly is just a kind, genuine, down to earth good person. Best experience + ceremony I could have hoped for. We had multiple guests comment on how great he did and how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Best decision was to have Jason marry us!!! HIRE HIM!!!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Amber · Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful experience

Jason was wonderful right from the beginning. We narrowed it down to 2-3 JPs for our wedding but after having a phone conversation we knew we wanted Jason to do our ceremony. Right from the start he was very responsive. When Covid hit he was flexible with moving our date a year ahead, then this year (2020) we decided to just do a small ceremony with only a 2 week notice and he was able to attend which really helped pull everything together. I do wish I was able to meet him for a little longer before the ceremony but since it was last minute and I was running late I met him at the end of the alter. The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for. Jason was very professional, and made us feel comfortable. We had a lovely little chat and a photo after the ceremony which was pretty cool. Would recommend 100%

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Virginia

Virginia I. · Married on 10/17/2020

Mr & mrs Irizarry wedding

This wouldn’t have been the perfect moment if it wasn’t for Jason . I am so glad that he was able to be our jp after our first one backed out .
    I would 100% recommend Jason in a heart beat . He’s so flexible when it came to our budget .

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • W

Woodward H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Woodward and Mary Harding

Jason is very professional and personable. He made our special day very comfortable and relaxed for ourselves and our guests. He loves what he does and you can see his passion for his work. Our wedding guests asked if he was a personal long time friend of the family because he was so warm and friendly. It was a moving ceremony. Look no further.

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Jenifer

Jenifer W. · Married on 09/26/2020

Our ceremony was perfect!

Jason was so easy to work with, and made our ceremony exactly how we envisioned it! He used the answers to various questions he had us answer to make our ceremony heartfelt and personalized. Multiple people told us how well done our ceremony was after the wedding! Thank you so much!

(photo credit Stephanie Vegliante Photography)

Sent on 10/16/2020

Robin C. · Married on 09/18/2020

Mike & Robin

Best JP ever!! Jason responded back to us with answers to our questions the very first day we contacted him. He checked in with us often leading up to our wedding day. He is so personable, we felt as though we had known him for years. We would like to think we have made a new friend, and hope to run into him around town. My husband and I kept our ceremony private, just us two.. so Jason was kind enough to take a few pictures of us so that we would have a picture of our wedding day.. Well let me say, that picture came out beautiful and looked so professional that we shared it with all of our family and friends, and it now hangs in our family room. We can't thank him enough for making our special day, the most amazing day. We will forever be grateful. We would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for someone compassionate and friendly, yet professional at the same time. Thank you again Jason.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Tina T. · Married on 09/13/2020

BEST JP ever!!

Writing a review for Jason doesn't feel like it would do him enough justice. His presence is calming and he wrote the most beautiful vows for my husband and I! He truly made our wedding day the best day of our lives!
    We found Jason about two months before our wedding in the middle of the COVID pandemic. He immediately reached out to us and we spoke on the phone. My husband and I knew he was the one for us as soon as we hung up with him. He made us feel excited about our wedding (again) even though so many things were uncertain!
    We had to change our venue a month prior to our wedding and Jason didn't miss a beat, he was there for us during our rehearsal and he walked us through everything!
    The day of our wedding Jason came to check on me while I was finishing up getting ready. He reminded both of us to appreciate everything about the day, especially our ceremony and that stuck with us. The vows that he wrote for us based on the questionnaire he sent us were the most beautiful vows we've ever heard. He wove our love story through the vows and it made everyone cry! Every single person at our wedding told us how amazing our ceremony was, and we completely agree! Jason was an angel for us! He kept us grounded and calm on a very special day! We would recommend Jason over and over again! If you need a JP do not look any further!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Amy

Amy M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect Ceremony

Jason is so amazing. He is so easy to talk to and work with. He always responded ASAP and answered all of my questions. Our guests can't stop talking about how great the ceremony was. It was really perfect, he did an incredible job. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 09/06/2020

Incredible!

Jason was absolutely amazing! Not only was he super responsive to every question we had he was kind and thoughtful! He called us the night before the ceremony to make sure everything was squared away and perfect. All of our guests talked so highly about the ceremony, which says so much! Prior to the wedding, the ceremony was actually not the part I was looking forward to the most but it ended up being my favorite part of the day! Jason incorporated personal sentiments into the ceremony which made it that much better. There were so many happy tears! We couldn’t be happier with how it went!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey C. · Married on 08/29/2020

Awesome justice of the peace

Got his name from a friend. He was Very responsive from the start. Had many guests state how awesome he did! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Jenna W. · Married on 08/22/2020

Everyone needs Jason as their JP!

Jason was amazing from the moment we first talked to him, the reviews are accurate! He was thoughtful, responsive and a calm figure throughout the entire wedding process. He even ran out and purchased champagne for our entire guest list before it was time for our dinner toasts when he found out the caterer forgot to bring the champagne!!! He made the experience so easy and fun and we feel so lucky that he was the JP standing up at the alter with us. All of our guests agree, that he was professional, well spoken and the best JP ever. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Megan

Megan H. · Married on 08/16/2020

I can’t recommend Jason enough !

I contacted Jason because he married some friends of mine & he went above and beyond my expectations for my last-minute Covid wedding. He was so helpful, professional, and kind to my husband and i through the whole process. He put together a beautiful ceremony that really captured the essence of who we are as a couple. In addition to this, he was helping us on the day of the wedding with things like groomsmen boutonnières and i was truly impressed. I can’t say enough nice things about him, and a month later i am still getting compliments on our officiant by our guests ! Do yourself a favor and hire him. He will make your ceremony special ! :)

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Donna

Donna B. · Married on 08/15/2020

Superior! Highly recommended.

Jason was delightful to work with. He took the time to learn who we are as a couple and incorporated our story into our vows.
    He made the most important part of our day perfect.

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/10/2020

Best JP ever!

Jason is a rockstar! He’s genuine and so kind! During our first phone call with Jason my fiancé (now husband) whispered to me... “I love him”! Honestly, when you talk to him it feels like you’re talking to your best friend. Jason will help you map out the details of your special day and will make YOU feel like a rockstar! We couldn’t thank him enough for being so flexible and for being the best JP ever!

Sent on 07/14/2020

April S. · Married on 06/20/2020

Perfect ceremony

Jason was amazing, due to family illness we needed to marry sooner. With only weeks til wedding day Jason made it happen. Thank you for making our day beautiful and making my mother in laws dream come true.

Sent on 06/21/2020

Amanda C. · Married on 06/09/2020

Exceptional Ceremony

Jason did an amazing job with our vows. Our guests including ourselves were very impressed. Jason is an excellent communicator and has a very positive energy to him. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a JP.

Sent on 06/11/2020

Laura M. · Married on 05/09/2020

Justice of the peace

Jason was so accommodating and helpful to us while planning our original wedding but even more so our alternate plan as well. Getting married let alone during a pandemic isn't easy but Jason made us feel at ease every time we talked to him, Our families and friends are still raving about the ceremony and we cant thank him enough for making our day even more special than we could have ever imagined

Sent on 09/27/2020