Jason Kent Sound and Lighting Reviews

19 Reviews for Jason Kent Sound and Lighting

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible

Jason kept the party going and kept things in a timely matter. He was punctual and very helpful when it came to pick out wedding songs

Sent on 08/25/2019

Lizzy · Married on 09/29/2018

Our Wedding!

Jason was AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a better person to play music for us! We told him that there couldn't be any strobe lights for a couple of guest with eplipsy, and my husband had a specific request for some hick hop (his favorite genre) and jason incorporated all of our wishes for an absolutely amazing night! Every one of our 140 guests were happy, we literally danced all night long!! We will definitely be back in the future !!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2018

Highly recommend! From the first time I contacted him, I was impressed at how professional, easy to talk to he was. He was flexible and able to meet our needs at an affordable price. As for the event, our outdoor beach wedding started off pretty rough due to rain and storms. He held everything together even through the chaos of the weather and change of plans. The music he played was absolutely perfect, and he kept the whole night running smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He got many compliments from our guests as well!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Tory · Married on 02/03/2018

Great responsiveness and a real crowd pleaser! Jason stayed in contact with us and let us know what to expect, and he basically planned our whole reception for us lol. GREAT SERVICE! Can't be happier! :)

Sent on 04/26/2018

Maria · Married on 01/27/2018

Just overall FUN and DEPENDABLE! I was a little worried he used to DJ night clubs and bars cause we didn't want a lot of rap, but he definitely knows his music! He kept the music clean and everyone had a great time! Many compliments from our guests, not only did they mention how fun he was, but the up lighting was gorgeous. So worth the little extra money!

Sent on 03/14/2018

josh · Married on 11/10/2017

Jason was our dj. He knows his music. When it was time to party he busted into this 90's hiphop mix and totally turned the party up. He even mixed in some country and Brittany Spears for my wife. I don't know how he did it but he kept the music flowing. We are more than happy with the results. We would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/16/2018

julie · Married on 08/19/2017

We had an absolutely amazing time and can't thank you enough! The music was perfect, Jason's presence was perfect, and everyone had a blast! The room looked amazing with the uplighting as well! We couldn't have asked for a better time! Thanks jason for making our day perfect!

Sent on 02/28/2018

ellen · Married on 08/19/2017

Jason was fantastic! The Uplighting was beautiful! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/19/2017

We ran into so many cheesy guys looking for a wedding DJ. Some made us feel sort of uncomfortable, but then I reconnected with Jason! Thank God! He actually seemed like the DJ type. After one meeting we knew this was the guy. We used to intern at the radio station together with Kramer. He was awesome then and he still is! I highly recommend his services! And Jason you're prices are too cheap!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Jereka · Married on 06/24/2017

OUR GUEST ARE RAVING about Jason, they had so much fun! When shopping for DJ's he was the most professional with the best price! We almost went with a family friend who also djs but decided not to put him to work that day. He even complimented Jason and said he took notes! My mother was one of those bridezilla moms and she even liked him! That says a whole lot! We definitely had a night to remember! Thank you Jason!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Tina · Married on 05/28/2017

Thank you so much to the Jason Kent Sound and Lighting crew! Everything was so on point at our wedding. Jason brought in so much fun young spunk and everyone loved him! We looked for DJs in Toledo for a while, many of them charge over $1000 and from what I hear are no where near as good as Jason. These other guys were offering projectors and tv's and all kinds of other stuff, we just wanted someone to play music and rock the crowd like a dj is supposed to do. One thing he told us is we didn't have to put together a whole night's playlist like a previous dj said. He said he would read the crowd, and that that's exactly what he did! Jason kept us on schedule too and the photographer loved it! We didn't know we were getting a wedding planner along with a DJ. Hire this guy if he's available!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/15/2017

All around great DJ company to work with. They worked wonders with our small crowd. Even though there weren't many guests, they made it a fun reception! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Miranda · Married on 04/01/2017

Where do I even start this review?! There is so much I could say about Jason and his company!
    Looking back, I'll fully admit I a bridezilla lol but Jason handled me so well! He was always just a text, phone call, or email away, and would always respond very quickly! He made sure any question I had was answered ASAP, which is so nice when you are a stressed out bride. I can't tell you how many vendors were difficult to get a hold of, but I never had that issue with my DJ.
    It was my dream to have a wedding reception where EVERYONE was on the dance floor, and that's what Jason made happen!!! Even people who don't normally dance, where dancing that night! I can't even thank Jason enough!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Jennie · Married on 02/18/2017

Love love love! The best review I'm giving for all of my wedding vendors! Jason earned it. He wasn't only a DJ but an organizer as well. He kept our guests happy and we still get asked who he was! Thank you Jason!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Our first impression of Jason was that he was very wise when it comes to receptions. He made things very easy for us. We had an idea about what we wanted to do, but we needed guidance. Jason let us know the traditional way to do things, and even clued us in on the current trends. His advice saved us planning hours and worry. We should of hired him as our wedding planner! He brought a party atmosphere later in the night and it was relaxing (and a relief) that we made it to that point without being stressed out. We recommend his services!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Ava · Married on 08/27/2016

Jason took amazing care of us. Several of our guests thought he was our wedding planner lol. He got us drinks when needed, made sure everything was as it should be, and worked side by side with our reception vendor. He played the music we requested and was calm under pressure. He brought energy and fun into the whole night. We are extremely happy with the level of service, flexibility, and fun that was provided. He got all of the guests on the dance floor and we had a great time. He provided uplighting in our color scheme, which really added to the ambiance. I highly recommend Jason Kent!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Meredith · Married on 08/20/2016

Jason was awesome! We had so much fun dancing, even when we got carried away he tracked us down and kept us on schedule! The guests loved him, we were complimented on our DJ selection and the up lighting. All around good guy and he knows his music.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Bonnie · Married on 07/23/2016

I'm the mother of the bride. I was not easy, but Jason showed a lot of patience and understanding! Kudos goes to him! :) Also, some of the music he played I may not have agreed with but everyone else obviously liked, so I guess I should have taken his experience at face value. Good job to this company, the guests loved you and so did my daughter and son-in-law! Sorry if I was a pain! Hire these guys because if they can deal with me they can deal with anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Lacy · Married on 07/16/2016

We worked with Jason and his assistants a couple years back for our wedding. No complaints whatsoever. The night went smooth and we were very pleased with everything. We have been to weddings since ours and we can definitely see the difference. Jason adds the professionalism and experience that many DJ's we've seen don't have. I highly recommend Jason Kent Sound and Lighting! - Lacy

Sent on 04/19/2018