Jason Hupe Photography Reviews

Jason Hupe Photography 4
Jason Hupe Photography 5

Brenna · Getting married on 09/13/2022

Breathtaking pictures

My husband and I decided to elope, and make our day about us. Jason was there to capture every moment that we were able to share with our families after. He made us feel incredibly comfortable, took his time, and enjoyed a few laughs with us. Regardless of what type of event you are having, I highly recommend Jason as your photographer. We hope to work with him again some day!

Jason Hupe Photography 6
    Jason Hupe Photography 7
    Jason Hupe Photography 8
    Jason Hupe Photography 9
    Sent on 10/27/2018

Katey Boldt · Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you for everything!

Working with Jason was wonderful!! Our pictures are beautiful but more importantly he was professional, kind and flexible. Jason had spent a good hour on the phone with me answering questions I had before we even had him booked. He took time to understand what my husband and I were looking for. A few days before the wedding he reached out to me confirming what we wanted along with the itinerary for the wedding day. Everytime I spoke with Jason he always made me feel better about the whole process ensuring me it was all going to be wonderful. Thank you so much for capturing beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Leslie Jackson · Married on 09/01/2019

Couldn't be happier!

I was originally drawn to Jason as he was an Adirondack local and I loved the look of his pictures. I was looking for someone to truly capture the feeling of the day through photographs. Jason was able to do that and so much more. The photos are everything I could have ever wanted! Working with Jason leading up to the wedding was great as well. He is very professional, responsive, warm, and understanding. As an admittedly A-Type couple, we had a lot of questions leading up to the wedding and Jason met us for coffee, spending over an hour going through the entire day. We decided to add a second shooter after signing the initial contract which was not an issue and the second shooter was great as well. Overall, I highly recommend Jason!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Julia Gardner · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent!

Jason was incredibly professional and kind. The pictures came out better than we could have hoped for!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jeff and Rhonda Titherington · Married on 08/17/2019

Rhonda & Jeff Titherington

We can't say enough about Jason, not only was our wedding with such short notice, but Jason's Quick response and attention to every detail was beyond our expectations. He captured the most beautiful memories we could have ever imagined. Thank you Jason for your talent and your professionalism.

Jason Hupe Photography 10
    Jason Hupe Photography 11
    Jason Hupe Photography 12
    Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Tarantelli · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome experience!

We couldn't be happier with our experience using Jason as our photographer! He came to the wedding site early and took time out to get to know us and our family. Jason had great energy and made us feel so comfortable while shooting. The photos are absolutely beautiful and we are so happy we have them to remember our amazing wedding day. High recommend Jason!

Jason Hupe Photography 13
    Jason Hupe Photography 14
    Jason Hupe Photography 15
    Sent on 08/02/2019

Cindy Escobar · Married on 04/28/2019

Very professional

So glad we found Jason. He was so easy to work with and accommodating to our last minute elopment. He is very professional and down to earth. His passion for photography is truly admirable. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember the most important day of our lives. Thank you Jason!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa D · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience. We highly recommend Jason!

Jason is everything you want in a wedding photographer. He was an absolute joy to work with on our wedding day and made everyone (including our very camera shy family) feel comfortable taking photos. Our entire family was so happy with him and he was never intrusive or in the way throughout the entire day. During the planning process Jason was extremely attentive, quick to respond, and would proactively reach out to make sure he had all of the information he might need to make sure everything would run smoothly on wedding day. And most importantly, our pictures turned out to be absolutely incredible. Jason captured moments we didn’t even remember happening and added so much value to our wedding experience. The memories he captured through his photos will be in our families forever. We are so grateful for his work and we really can’t recommend him enough! With all of the effort that goes into planning it is a relief to have a wedding vendor you know can absolutely count on. If Jason is still available for your date, hire him for your wedding. You will be happy you did!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jason Hupe Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Lisa! It was so great to be able to capture your day and help you re-live missed moments through the images. I know how important trust is for a wedding vendor and your comments mean the worth to me. Congrats again!!
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent experience

We had a small wedding without a reception and I was very happy to find someone who could do an elopement package that was reasonably priced. Jason’s work was excellent. He stayed in touch, arrived early to help set up, checked in with me and helped plan my entrance given the venue and the weather (it was raining), managed the more challenging/bossy family members with utmost professionalism and tact, and sent both a link and a USB with our photos. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Noel · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Mary

Mary Crompton · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent photographer!

Jason shot our wedding at Garnet Hill in North River, NY and couldn't have been better! He was very responsive and easy to work with and you can tell he really loves what he does. He makes it a point to use his photos to tell a story, which was great for capturing a wedding. He worked hard to capture all aspects of the day and the pictures came out beautiful! He also did our engagement shoot at the end of winter when the scenery was less than ideal, but he still found a way to make the photos look amazing.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Karen · Married on 07/22/2018

Jason was such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I were eloping in the Adirondacks (July 2018) and wanted a photographer to capture the day so we could then share the occasion with our family and friends. He far exceeded our expectations and made our families feel like they didn’t miss a single moment of our marriage. We were crunched for time as we were having a reception back home for family less than 2 weeks after our ceremony. He had our images to us in plenty of time for us to play them during reception. We’d recommend Jason to anyone looking for a polite, responsive, professional and high quality photographer for their special day. We couldn’t be happier with our photos.

Jason Hupe Photography 16
    Jason Hupe Photography 17
    Jason Hupe Photography 18
    Sent on 08/06/2018

Kerri · Married on 07/21/2018

Jason was INCREDIBLE! He was so professional and easy to work with. He was at our wedding right up until we turned the lights off and the pictures are breathtaking. I feel like he captured every little special moment that happened, things that I didn't even remember happened until I saw the photo. I would recommend him over and over again for your wedding. Jason truly loves what he does and it shows. His photos told the whole story of our wedding night. Thank you Jason!

(I also added a second shooter to the wedding package so it increased the price a little bit)

Jason Hupe Photography 19
    Jason Hupe Photography 20
    Jason Hupe Photography 21
    Jason Hupe Photography 22
    Jason Hupe Photography 23
    Jason Hupe Photography 24
    Sent on 09/05/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/12/2018

We eloped at the Fern Lodge in Chestertown, NY in June. We contacted Jason in January to book him and he was amazing at answering questions, giving suggestions for what times the lighting would be best with the lake and making sure everything was set for our big day. On the day of our elopement I could not have imagined having a better experience! Jason captured everything with such amazing detail and we have had so many compliments on our wedding photos!

Jason Hupe Photography 25
    Jason Hupe Photography 26
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Regina · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason is absolutely incredible. He captured the magic of our day, and all of the special moments we can now remember forever. He is not only talented but very kind, and a pleasure to work with - he truly loves what he does! I would recommend him for any special event, especially for weddings!

Jason Hupe Photography 27
    Jason Hupe Photography 28
    Sent on 07/17/2018

Michael · Married on 05/26/2018

What can I say -- Jason was phenomenal. He has an amazing eye, great equipment, and truly knows what he's doing. My wife and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos turned out. He captured so many special moments, and really kept us organized and on script for the day. Jason was very easy to work with, and was open to suggestions and providing direction on all of our shots. We have so many amazing photos for our wedding album -- it'll be hard to decided which ones to have printed!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 12/20/2017

My wife and I booked Jason very last minute for our elopement just five days before Christmas. Jason was absolutely wonderful the entire day, giving us well more than we paid for and even witnessing our marriage! The photos are absolutely beautiful and you can’t even tell it was 15* and we were frozen!! I would reccome d Jason 100x to anyone looking for an amazing and personable wedding photographer!

Jason Hupe Photography 29
    Jason Hupe Photography 30
    Sent on 07/01/2018

Ben · Married on 06/03/2017

Jason is an excellent photographer, he’s personable, pays attention to detail, very committed, and goes above and beyond for his clients. My wife and I were very impressed with our photos for both our engagement session and wedding. They were given back to us in a timely manner with beautiful edits. We highly recommend him.

Jason Hupe Photography 31
    Jason Hupe Photography 36
    Sent on 06/15/2018

Kate · Married on 05/05/2012

A+++++
    I loved him and his wife since they were so easy going, available, present, low key, and comprehensive.

Sent on 07/19/2012