Jason Giordano Wedding Photography and Video LLC Reviews

Your absolutely wonderful!

Mr and mrs Goldstein

• F

floriana · Married on 04/07/2018

Hi my name is floriana and I just wanted to share our experience with jason Giordano photography. It was by far the best experience. I found Jason Giordano photography while just doing a search on the web. I looked at his website and gallery and it really caught my attention, also I realized that at the time he was in the same location as my florist. Needless to say i reached out to him via his website and he contacted me right away. We talked briefly about what I wanted, what my budget was etc, we set up a time to meet at his location. From the moment I walked in Jason was warm ,nice and had a great attitude. Before we started talking about packages he wanted to get to know me and my husband. To me that's something important to me as someone's client. He answered every question I had, even if it was more then once, he was pretty much there every step of the way leading up to our magical day of 4.7.18. JASON took so many pictures the day of our wedding. The one thing that stands out is " whatever pictures you want to take with. Whomever, wherever, please tell, today is about you guys" Jason is very creative, and knows a lot pf about photography and its industry. We received our digital prints right away via the internet. We picked our pictures for our albums and we got them back so quickly. They pictures are exquisite! We couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture our magical wedding! Thanks Jason for everything! We are are forever grateful !

Also if you are looking for a photographer for your next event, contact Jason Giordano Photography
    Let him know Mr. & Mrs Goldstein sent you!

Jason Giordano Wedding Photography and Video LLC 4
    Jason Giordano Wedding Photography and Video LLC 5
    Jason Giordano Wedding Photography and Video LLC 6

Chris · Married on 02/18/2018

Jason was fantastic! Great attitude towards life and knew all the angles. He made a wonderful experience even better with his professionalism and experience. The fact that we wanted our pictures in the snow on a 20 degree day didn't bother him at all! Jason is a master of his craft. Best of all, the turnaround time was quick....had our pictures in no time!

Susie · Married on 11/05/2017

Jason Giordano exceeded expectations from all aspects. Very personable, professional and truly made our day memorable. Jason took the time and gave it 110% dedication to ensure that our day would be perfect! We were referred to Jason by friend of ours. When we saw her photos we were impressed. We can't say enough good things about Jason. He had a great attitude during the whole event and never missed a beat. Highly recommend!

Thomas · Married on 04/02/2017

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then go with Jason. Jason was extremely professional and made sure he captured those special shots that we wanted. Our photos turned out perfect and we are so happy with our choice. Thank you Jason for a lifetime of memories.

When planning my wedding, I wanted to find a photographer who would capture beautiful, artistic shots, and had quality work overall. Jason Giordano was the perfect choice and we couldn't be happier with the results. Jason made the process easy, asked exactly what we wanted and met those expectations, and promptly answered any questions that we had along the way. The turnaround was also very fast. Highly recommended!

Karla · Married on 03/25/2016

Greetings to all , my husband and I hired Jason Giordano as our photographer for one of the most important events in our lives which was our wedding . It was an honor hiring him . He was very professional, punctual , respectful, attentive , and kind . When we received the pictures we were impressed. All of the pictures are outstanding . Jason did a wonderful work with every single one of them . We want to say thank you Jason for your hard work of capturing this special moment . Looking forward to having you capture more important events . We highly recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a brilliant photographer and outstanding pictures . Your hard work is very much appreciated . Thank you for making our wedding day more special . You did a great job this is exactly what we needed . With that say , May God bless and be successful in each and every endeavor of your life .

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jason Giordano Wedding Photography and Video LLC's reply:

Thank you for all of the kind words Karla. I am always touched when I hear from brides and grooms. You have no idea how much I appreciate what you have said here. So much time and effort goes into what I do and more for the love of it than anything. Your review is the icing on the cake. Take care of each other and bless you both.

Lindsay · Married on 10/03/2015

Jason was such a pleasure to work with. He was prompt, professional and overall wonderful to work with! Jason provided me with full rights to all of my photos, which is not something most photographers want to do. I would hire Jason again and again and again! Such a pleasure!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jason Giordano Wedding Photography and Video LLC's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! I had a wonderful time.Currently many clients including yourself are receiving rights to print for self use. Jason Giordano photography retains all rights to all photos taken unless purchased and noted in the contract. Our packages also include the ability to download all images directly to your computer at home. All images are professionally edited with no limits to the amount of photos taken at your event. I work hard to earn the reviews found here on Wedding Wire from all of my clients. Call Jason Giordano Photography at 973-619-5678 and book your wedding today.

Esma · Married on 02/08/2015

My husband and I hired Jason as a photographer for our Wedding and we were very pleased with the results! The photographs are to die for and I have received so many compliments on them! I will definitely hire Jason for future events! Thank you for making our day so special and for being so cooperative! You are the best!

We recently had an Oktoberfest/Wedding Reception in our backyard and had hired Jason to photograph the event. From the outset we were impressed with his professionalism and engaging personality. It was so nice to have a vendor as enthusiastic as we were about capturing the fun of the event! Many guests commented on how pleasant, patient and accommodating he was. Yesterday we viewed the pictures on-line and couldn’t be happier with the result. With nearly 100 guests and a lot of activity, it was wonderful to see Jason had somehow managed to include everyone in at least one shot. He also took special care to include artistic shots of all the decorations and games we had made ourselves—clearly, he appreciated all the hard work and creativity that went into this event. We would not hesitate to highly recommend Jason for anyone’s photographic needs!

Andrew · Married on 09/13/2014

Jason is an excellent photographer. He is kind, courteous and extremely professional. He provides top-notch quality photography and when he finishes editing the photos, it is well worth the money you spend and the time you wait for them. Jason captured so many wonderful moments that my family and I can look at for years to come.

Anna · Married on 09/05/2014

Jason did an excellent work in our wedding. He arrived in time, took a lot of pictures. He was really nice and professional. He was there to take pictures in every step of the wedding. His price was really good and results are amazing.
    I am really glad that we chose him.
    Thank you very much Jason!

One of the most important vendors hired for any special occasion, is of course the photographer. Someone who cares as much about capturing every special moment as you do. Jason is that guy.
    When searching through countless ads online and in magazines, I came across Jason Giordano Photography. I went to his website, like I did with many of them, only I was blown away by the examples of pictures he had posted for review.

We spoke on the over the phone, and once we had established he was available, he asked me wonderful and thoughtful questions about me, my family, my future husband and my soon to be in-laws. There was no discussion, we hired him and I am so happy we did!

He continued to stay in touch by phone & e-mail, as our wedding day approached, Jason called me with the weather report. It looked like the weather was going to cooperate so we could utilize the beautiful grounds both at the church and at the reception site. As a side note: I would like to point out, when we first hired Jason he was in the process of being a father for the first time. Even though he was preparing for the arrival of his new bundle of joy, he never missed a phone calls & he replied to every e-mail promptly. His son was born weeks before our wedding day. He was on time, never distracted, and beaming as a new father. He never missed a beat and clearly not a single amazing picture.

Now about those pictures, did I mention they were amazing? Amazing!
    It took us MONTHS to decide which pictures we wanted to order for our Thank You cards. The variety of choices; ie: different angles, distances, lighting, poses and backgrounds. SO many wonderful pictures! Now we need to decide on the photo albums!

Thank you Jason for capturing the most important day of our lives. Thank So Very Very Much! We look forward to doing business with you again soon!.

Dana · Married on 04/05/2014

Jason was fantastic!!! Has a great eye to take awesome pictures. Would highly recommend him!!!

Theresa · Married on 03/15/2014

Everything went better than I could have imagined. My parents were wedding photographers for 20 years while I was growing up so I know what an excellent photographer does. Jason was professional, patient, responsive, punctual. unobtrusive , relaxed, competent, personable and everything you might wish for. He made everyone relaxed for the formal shots and that is not easy with some our family
    The quality of the photos and the artistry is superb. He created many opportunities for lovely shots all around the venue!
    Jason was flexible and easy to work with at all stages of the process. Many of our guest commented very favorable about his professionalism and his photographs.

Carol · Married on 12/07/2013

Jason was very professional and was a good photographer. He arrived at the Madison Hotel at the time he said and stayed until we agreed. He also reminded us that we were close to finishing time, so that if there were any photos we hadn’t yet captured, we still had time.

He did a very good job of capturing the feeling of our Wedding Day. He seemed to be everywhere, yet the guests didn’t feel that he was in the way.

I attribute his professionalism to his hospitality experience with Marriott. He took many photos and knew his lighting very well.

He also gave us the flexibility of how we wanted the wedding album. That was appreciated.

He was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a good photography.

Carol and Erich Reinecker
    Plainfield, NJ

Clarissa · Married on 12/06/2013

Mr Giordano had left us amazingly in awe when we have reviewed our wedding photos. The quality, the outcome, and the beauty of how the event was captured was without a doubt from a mind who demonstrates extreme professionalism, very selective, original, flawless work and very discerning, experienced eyes of an artist. My daughter Catherine and her husband Michael Gervasio had used them for their wedding las August and I knew then that I have to get him for our wedding. Mr. Giordano was very flexible, accessible, reasonable cost, and easy to get along with even when at times I became a little unpredictable.. I would highly recommend Mr. Jason Giordano to anyone who is looking for a professional result whose work speaks for itself, thank you for being a part of our special day, Jason.

Clair and Ram Bautista
    December 6, 2013 Nuptial

Jillian · Married on 10/07/2013

My home is filled with beautiful pictures and memories. Jason captures the spirit of the event and the person. The pictures are authentic and take me back to that moment every time!

Jason was highly professional and our pictures were gorgeous!

Janet · Married on 04/13/2013

His work was EXCELLENT!!! Jason created a video, wedding album, and large portrait of my wedding day. He first took shots of me getting ready for my special day, and then took pictures of the ceremony itself and my family and I at the restaurant we went to afterwards. The wedding was very intimate and small but Jason was able to capture every special moment. The album generally tells a story. I am very happy with the quality of Jason's work. I definitely recommend him!!!

erik · Married on 01/01/2013

I had interviewed a few photographers before choosing Jason to capture my proposal to my girlfriend. From the start, I was impressed with Jason's professionalism and attention to detail. We were to meet at the Observatory Deck at the Rockefeller Center and on that certain day, it was snowing and the view was horrible. Jason was able to reschedule for a different day and everything worked out perfect and my girlfriend was completely flabbergasted and amazed. I would recommend Jason to anyone needing a reliable, trustworthy, and overall amazing photographer. Our pictures came out AMAZING and I can't thank Jason enough for capturing one of the best moments of my life.

My partner and I decided to get married in New York on December 14th, 2012. Weeks before we went to NYC (we are from Texas). I decided to look for a photographer in NY to help us on our big day. It was hard because as soon as I sent my request, I received many responses back from people. I thought "OMG what am I going to do? I don't know none of these people." So I started talking to people, and I talked Jason. Over the phone, he sounded very warm and genuine. I have worked in Customer Service for many years and I can read people's voices and faces. Jason made me feel wanted and it was like he knew exactly what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, it took me three days to make up my mind, especially when I have to put a deposit down (you do this through PayPal, very secure). I decided to use Jason as my photographer for my BIG DAY. The BIG DAY came, and Jason was there on time, he was ready and helping us throughout the whole process (he was our witness too), he was incredible, taking shots of anything and everything. He was with us from the beginning until the end of our ceremony, and even after, he took great pictures of us outside, at the garden, and everywhere he knew it would look good. Making sure we were comfortable and making sure pictures were good. I can't tell you how grateful I was to find Jason. He knows what he is doing and he created a piece of art. They weren't pictures, it was art.
    I recommend Jason, eyes closed, and if you have any doubts, well just take a lot at his work. He is a professional and I guarantee you, he will go out his way to make your day the best day of your life.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Jason Giordano Wedding Photography and Video LLC's reply:

Thank you Julian! We had a great time and it was just the three of us. If anyone is interested in seeing a brief photo montage of this event please let me know. Many samples of recent work are available on my wedding blog www.jasongiordano.com

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2012

Jason was wonderful for our wedding. Very flexible and happy to drive to a few locations to capture photos. Very patient with our family and professional. I needed a selection of photos very quickly and he was able to deliver happily.

We are really happy with the final product and would highly recommend his services.

Shiree · Married on 05/12/2012

Jason took incredible photos of our wedding. He is extremly creative in his photography and was able to capture the real emotions, smiles, tears, and laughter at our wedding. All of my guests have commented on his professionalism and how he was everywhere and seemed to be taking thousands of photos. We were so fortunate that he was available the day of our wedding. If you truly want to capture that special moment in your life you want to have Jason be the one behind the camera. He has also inspired our ten year old son to possibly becoming a photographer someday.

Jacqueline · Married on 08/09/2011

Jason had photographed my engagement photos and I must say by far exceeded our expectations. He has a one of a kind creative eye and passion for his craft. He's very patient and accommodating to your every need. My fiance and I love how vibrant and emotional our engagment pictures turned out. I would highly recommend his services!