Jasmine White Photography Reviews

8 | Princeton, WV

8 Reviews for Jasmine White Photography

Jasmine and her husband make an incredible team! Our wedding was my third time working with Jasmine and her work never siezes to amaze me! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Ashton · Married on 07/02/2016

Jasmine does fabulous work and is reasonably priced! Her wedding packages include great deals! Jasmine is easy to work with and is so creative! My engagement session and wedding photos are amazing! I'm so glad I chose her to capture the best day of my life!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Santana · Married on 03/11/2016

If you want an amazing photographer look no more!!!! Amazing wedding and engagement pictures to last a lifetime, I would never pick anyone else!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Katie · Married on 08/01/2015

Jasmine Rose Photography is AMAZING. Jasmine and Jason are so friendly and down to earth that we felt super relaxed for our engagement and wedding sessions. They are both extremely knowledgeable when it comes to capturing the perfect mood and moment in great lighting. I highly recommend that anyone choose JRP for pictures - you'll have a fun time getting your picture taken and gorgeous pictures to cherish!!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/30/2015

Jasmine and Jason did an excellent job photographing our wedding! They knew just what to shoot to get the perfect photos and capture the mood of the event. They also went beyond above and beyond by making helpful suggestions and also capturing my dog (who was in the wedding) when he escaped during the reception:) Overall, Jasmine and Jason made our day easier and more enjoyable and we are in love with the photos! I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Afton · Married on 05/23/2015

When it's all said & done pictures are the only thing you have left to share your wedding day with others or to look back on that day. So to me pictures are so important and it is also important to make sure you have a worthy photographer to capture those moments you always want to remember. Jasmine Rose Photography did just that with my wedding. There's not a moment her or Jason didn't miss. She made sure that I had every picture I wanted and she kept in touch with me before and after the wedding. She also made the picture experience so comfortable. My husband...who hates pictures still talks about how her & Jason made everything so fun and it felt like we were just having a good time with friends. Not to mention the quality of the pictures are amazing. I know that from here on out any pictures I need done will be with JRP.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/16/2015

If anyone is looking for a determined, dedicated, and loyal photographer it is Jasmine Rose Photography. Her and Jason managed to capture every single moment of my wedding that no bride wants to forget. They are focused and organized throughout the whole day, and are just 2 incredible people inside and out! I trusted Jasmine from the day I met her, and I knew I would not be disappointed with the decision I made in choosing this team. I am completely humbled by their line of work, and pleased with everything they did for my husband and I. I had multiple people making the sweetest comments to me about how stunning, breathtaking, gorgeous, etc. my pictures were. I'm telling anyone who is reading this to choose Jasmine Rose Photography, and I guarantee you won't be disappointed! I truly thank her for everything she did for us on such a special day!

Sent on 09/21/2015

4.2
      3.5

Jasmine is SO sweet! She was awesome about staying in touch!

Sent on 04/24/2016