Jarrett Laskey Classical Guitar Reviews

91 Reviews for Jarrett Laskey Classical Guitar

• Carly

Carly M. · Married on 12/12/2020

Great Experience!

Jarrett was awesome to work with and a wonderful guitar player. He played before and during our ceremony and the classical guitar really helped make our day so special. He was great to work with and made the process of selecting songs so easy! I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Christine

Christine C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Loved his music!

Jarrett was super easy to work with leading up to the wedding, he gave us a variety of songs to choose from, and 1 song that he could learn for us. His rates were reasonable, he was responsive, and we really enjoyed having his music set the mood on the day! His music made everything seem more relaxed, romantic, and unique!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 06/06/2020

Jarrett is great!

Jarrett Laskey is so fabulous, I'm a repeat customer! Most recently, he provided guitar music for my daughter's intimate "Post-COVID" wedding. He provided music for the pre-wedding, the processional and recessional, and for a cocktail reception. He worked with us on the play list and was very responsive, professional, and talented!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Jarrett Laskey Classical Guitar's reply:

Ellen,
    Thanks for the repeat business! It was great to work with you and your family. Hope to work together again.

Janice H. · Married on 03/09/2020

Jarrett is an exceptional musician and extremely professional.

Jarrett performed for our son's wedding in September 2020. I selected him because of the outstanding quality and sensitivity of his playing from the recordings on his website. We had a very short planning time and we really appreciated his responsiveness. We had hoped for an outside ceremony because of the pandemic, but very last minute we had to change to the inside option. Jarrett was extremely flexible.
    Jarrett has a wonderful range of music in his repertoire and he put together a selection of pieces that truly met all our needs and the mood of the event.
    Our entire family highly recommends Jarrett!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing music

Jarrett Laskey is a professional artist with beautiful sounds of music that fit perfectly with an outdoor wedding. He made my song down the aisle sound even more beautiful than it already is. He was the perfect touch for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Kat T. · Married on 06/28/2019

Very easy to work with, very professional

Jarrett was very easy to work with. We actually just wrote back and forth over email, which made the planning process much easier (one less phone call to schedule/make!). He learned a new song for my processional. His music was great background music, but also did not disturb the guests as they continued their conversation.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Ari B. · Married on 06/22/2019

Classical/Spanish/Contemporary from arrival through dinner

We wanted a specific, solo guitarist for our wedding. One with a strong enough repertoire of spanish/flamenco, along with some acoustic versions of contemporary songs. Jarrett was perfect. We went to see him perform at one of his gigs before hiring him, and knew he would be great.
    We wanted light and airy as people arrived, classical suggestions for the ceremony, spanish guitar for the cocktail hour, and acoustic contemporary for the first half of dinner. He was open to suggestions, provided some of his own, and in the end, we were quite pleased.
    He hit the contemporary songs that we knew would go over well with our parents (Beatles) and nice renditions of Dave Matthews, John Legend, among others. It was a great way to have him continue through dinner, up until the toasts, which allowed us to transition from guitarist to DJ Dave Grimm of Signature Talent.
    Jarrett coincidentally had previously worked with our officiant and DJ so we knew all would flow well.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Walt

Walt K. · Married on 04/05/2019

Perfect music for our wedding!

Jarrett provided the perfect music for our wedding. He was professional in every way, and added to our beautiful evening. Highest recommendation! Thank you again Jarrett

Sent on 11/03/2019

Paola · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing musician

Jarrett was great to work with! Very responsive and accommodating. We were able to meet before the wedding to go over the song list and how the ceremony would take place. He plays beautifully and everyone enjoyed listening to his music before the ceremony took place. He came highly recommended, and I definitely highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/31/2018

Jarrett was such a joy to work with!

Jarrett performed the ceremony music for our wedding, and from the moment I contacted him he was very easy to work with. He was easy to contact and responded promptly to all my emails/calls/texts. Although he is a classical guitarist, his scope of music spans a variety of genres, so he was able to play more recent pop songs on his guitar in such an elegant way. He knew most of the songs I had requested, and he even learned a special song that I wanted to be played before the ceremony! His suggestions for songs were right up my alley, so I could tell he listened carefully to our requests and he knew the vibe we were going for. Most importantly, he also achieved that vibe on our day - all songs went off without a hitch, which added such a special dimension to our wedding day. We and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed his music. 10/10 would book again!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/09/2018

Jarrett was a pleasure to work with. His music was the perfect background for our intimate cocktail hour outside. He learned a song we requested and it was a huge highlight for us and such a special touch! Everything he played was subtle and soothing and fit our evening perfectly. Thanks Jarrett!

Sent on 09/14/2018

James · Married on 07/20/2018

Jarrett played out wedding recently. My wife and I had a special song, and he learned it for the wedding recession. During our dinner, his playing was beautiful and elegant.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Scott · Married on 06/23/2018

Jarrett performed for our wedding in June. He was amazing! Professional, personal, reliable, and a true artist at this craft. The music he played for the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour was perfect! We are so grateful to have found and hired him. Will definitely seek his services out again. Thanks Jarrett for making our day so special with your beautiful music.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Sara · Married on 12/30/2017

We booked Jarrett Laskey pretty last minute and it was the best decision. He was super responsive, arrived on time, and played the music we had discussed. His pricing is very competitive - and he's willing to learn a song for you! I'm only sorry I never officially got a chance to meet him and thank him in person just because the day was so crazy. I would 100% recommend him to my friends. Thanks Jarrett!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

We are so glad we hired Jarrett to play at our wedding! He is responsive, easy to work with, and a very talented musician. Many of our guests commented on how well he played and how much they enjoyed listening to him. Jarrett knew all of the music we asked him to play and he really enhanced our ceremony and cocktail hour. His prices are very reasonable--especially considering the wonderful quality of service and musicianship!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Jarrett played guitar at mine and my husband's wedding ceremony. Jarrett was so easy to work with and very responsive throughout the entire process, even up until the day before when I was still making changes to our schedule. He plays wonderfully and our guests loved him. Jarrett had previously played at our venue which was very helpful to know that he had been in the space before since it was kind of small. We highly recommend him and his talents.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Peggy · Married on 10/28/2017

Music is very important to our family. Jarrett played a lush and lovely selection of songs for our daughter's wedding this past October. He is an extremely accomplished and diverse musician - played both classical and contemporary pieces. His song list is huge - and now it also includes Moon River, which he graciously and quickly learned for the ceremony. He was able to amplify his music for the outdoor event and the level was just perfect. Jarrett is a true professional, dressed impeccably for the occasion, was discreet in his comings and goings, and added another sense of beauty and peace to their wedding. What a truly wonderful guitarist and classy performer.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Sue · Married on 10/21/2017

Jarrett played classical and contemporary guitar at our daughter's wedding cocktail hour. He was so easy to work with, his selections were just what we wanted and had a very reasonable fee. I'd hire him again in a minute!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Shreyas · Married on 06/09/2017

We hired Jarrett for our ceremony music and he did a great job. Jarrett is very professional and also helped us with our music choices. We would recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Christopher · Married on 04/22/2017

We booked Jarrett for our wedding and wedding reception. It was late notice (within 3 weeks of the wedding), but Jarrett was very accommodating and able to work with us. He learned new music to accommodate the preferences of our families and even took requests during the reception. He is an excellent guitarist and was very punctual and professional throughout the service and reception. I would highly recommend him for classical guitar music.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jamie · Married on 03/11/2017

Jarrett was wonderful to work with. He provided thoughtful suggestions for our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner music. He is an extremely talented guitarist and easy to work with. Hire him!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Desiree · Married on 01/15/2017

We hired Jarrett for our ceremony music and he did a fantastic job. He was responsive, easy to work with and very professional and did a beautiful job playing on the actual day. We received many comments by guests on the beautiful music and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Brian · Married on 12/09/2016

Jarrett has played at our company holiday party for the past 2 years. Both times we were very pleased. He played a variety of selections. He has always been very responsive with correspondence. I highly recommend Jarrett for your events.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Mary · Married on 11/12/2016

We hired Jarrett to play during the cocktail hour for my daughter’s wedding on Nov 12, 2016. Jarrett was very easy to work with, very responsive to emails. His music is beautiful and I even had some guests seek me out to comment on his playing. Our cocktail hour was in a barn and the temperature was quite chilly. Jarrett was extremely professional and played continuously in spite of the coldness. I have kept his contact information should I ever need to use him again and I would highly recommend him to others!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kathleen · Married on 09/18/2016

Jarrett recently performed for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and was fantastic! He is very professional and easy to work with. He had a vast music selection and my husband and I were very pleased with his performance as were our guests. He rates are very reasonable and his presence added something unique and special to our day. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/19/2016