Jarrett Laskey Classical Guitar Services Reviews

81 | Herndon, VA

81 Reviews for Jarrett Laskey Classical Guitar Services

Paola · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing musician

Jarrett was great to work with! Very responsive and accommodating. We were able to meet before the wedding to go over the song list and how the ceremony would take place. He plays beautifully and everyone enjoyed listening to his music before the ceremony took place. He came highly recommended, and I definitely highly recommend him.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 08/31/2018

Jarrett was such a joy to work with!

Jarrett performed the ceremony music for our wedding, and from the moment I contacted him he was very easy to work with. He was easy to contact and responded promptly to all my emails/calls/texts. Although he is a classical guitarist, his scope of music spans a variety of genres, so he was able to play more recent pop songs on his guitar in such an elegant way. He knew most of the songs I had requested, and he even learned a special song that I wanted to be played before the ceremony! His suggestions for songs were right up my alley, so I could tell he listened carefully to our requests and he knew the vibe we were going for. Most importantly, he also achieved that vibe on our day - all songs went off without a hitch, which added such a special dimension to our wedding day. We and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed his music. 10/10 would book again!

Alexandra · Married on 08/09/2018

Jarrett was a pleasure to work with. His music was the perfect background for our intimate cocktail hour outside. He learned a song we requested and it was a huge highlight for us and such a special touch! Everything he played was subtle and soothing and fit our evening perfectly. Thanks Jarrett!

James · Married on 07/20/2018

Jarrett played out wedding recently. My wife and I had a special song, and he learned it for the wedding recession. During our dinner, his playing was beautiful and elegant.

Scott · Married on 06/23/2018

Jarrett performed for our wedding in June. He was amazing! Professional, personal, reliable, and a true artist at this craft. The music he played for the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour was perfect! We are so grateful to have found and hired him. Will definitely seek his services out again. Thanks Jarrett for making our day so special with your beautiful music.

Sara · Married on 12/30/2017

We booked Jarrett Laskey pretty last minute and it was the best decision. He was super responsive, arrived on time, and played the music we had discussed. His pricing is very competitive - and he's willing to learn a song for you! I'm only sorry I never officially got a chance to meet him and thank him in person just because the day was so crazy. I would 100% recommend him to my friends. Thanks Jarrett!

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

We are so glad we hired Jarrett to play at our wedding! He is responsive, easy to work with, and a very talented musician. Many of our guests commented on how well he played and how much they enjoyed listening to him. Jarrett knew all of the music we asked him to play and he really enhanced our ceremony and cocktail hour. His prices are very reasonable--especially considering the wonderful quality of service and musicianship!

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Jarrett played guitar at mine and my husband's wedding ceremony. Jarrett was so easy to work with and very responsive throughout the entire process, even up until the day before when I was still making changes to our schedule. He plays wonderfully and our guests loved him. Jarrett had previously played at our venue which was very helpful to know that he had been in the space before since it was kind of small. We highly recommend him and his talents.

Peggy · Married on 10/28/2017

Music is very important to our family. Jarrett played a lush and lovely selection of songs for our daughter's wedding this past October. He is an extremely accomplished and diverse musician - played both classical and contemporary pieces. His song list is huge - and now it also includes Moon River, which he graciously and quickly learned for the ceremony. He was able to amplify his music for the outdoor event and the level was just perfect. Jarrett is a true professional, dressed impeccably for the occasion, was discreet in his comings and goings, and added another sense of beauty and peace to their wedding. What a truly wonderful guitarist and classy performer.

Sue · Married on 10/21/2017

Jarrett played classical and contemporary guitar at our daughter's wedding cocktail hour. He was so easy to work with, his selections were just what we wanted and had a very reasonable fee. I'd hire him again in a minute!

Shreyas · Married on 06/09/2017

We hired Jarrett for our ceremony music and he did a great job. Jarrett is very professional and also helped us with our music choices. We would recommend him without hesitation.

Christopher · Married on 04/22/2017

We booked Jarrett for our wedding and wedding reception. It was late notice (within 3 weeks of the wedding), but Jarrett was very accommodating and able to work with us. He learned new music to accommodate the preferences of our families and even took requests during the reception. He is an excellent guitarist and was very punctual and professional throughout the service and reception. I would highly recommend him for classical guitar music.

Jamie · Married on 03/11/2017

Jarrett was wonderful to work with. He provided thoughtful suggestions for our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner music. He is an extremely talented guitarist and easy to work with. Hire him!

desiree · Married on 01/15/2017

We hired Jarrett for our ceremony music and he did a fantastic job. He was responsive, easy to work with and very professional and did a beautiful job playing on the actual day. We received many comments by guests on the beautiful music and would highly recommend him.

Brian · Married on 12/09/2016

Jarrett has played at our company holiday party for the past 2 years. Both times we were very pleased. He played a variety of selections. He has always been very responsive with correspondence. I highly recommend Jarrett for your events.

Mary · Married on 11/12/2016

We hired Jarrett to play during the cocktail hour for my daughter’s wedding on Nov 12, 2016. Jarrett was very easy to work with, very responsive to emails. His music is beautiful and I even had some guests seek me out to comment on his playing. Our cocktail hour was in a barn and the temperature was quite chilly. Jarrett was extremely professional and played continuously in spite of the coldness. I have kept his contact information should I ever need to use him again and I would highly recommend him to others!!

Kathleen · Married on 09/18/2016

Jarrett recently performed for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and was fantastic! He is very professional and easy to work with. He had a vast music selection and my husband and I were very pleased with his performance as were our guests. He rates are very reasonable and his presence added something unique and special to our day. We highly recommend him.

Erika · Married on 09/18/2016

Jarrett is completely professional, great to work with and very talented! We had him play the ceremony music and during cocktail hour. My guests stated that he added a nice touch to our winery wedding. He even learned two new songs for us, including the Game of Thrones theme :) We're happy we found him!

Jarrett was our favorite vendor to work with! He was friendly, quick to respond and played beautifully. We had him play during a cocktail hour at DAR in DC. He accommodated special requests and transitioned in between songs flawlessly. Would highly recommend him for weddings and special events.

Jarrett played our wedding at the Spanish Steps in Kalorama. We couldn't be happier with the results. Selecting music with his help was as easy as pie, and he kept us very well informed of what to expect and what would work. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Jarrett, and we know our guests loved it.

We worked with Jarrett at our April 2 wedding and he could not have been more professional. He played our ceremony and kept the guest entertained with a nice blend of old wedding classics as well as some contemporary music mixed in. We also had a song performed during our ceremony that Jarrett quickly learned and coordinated with the singer. We would like to thank Jarrett and recommend him to anyone looking for a classical guitar at their ceremony.

Laura · Married on 09/06/2015

Jarrett provided great music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was the perfect blend of modern and classic selections and it really fit the mood of our wedding and our venue. His performance was professional and beautiful! We could not have asked for anything more!

Ben · Married on 09/05/2015

Jarrett provided the cocktail hour music for our wedding. Until this day we still receive compliments on how unique and beautiful jarretts performance was. It set the mood to a great start to our reception. He is very wonderful to work with, arrived on time according to our schedule and performed exactly how and what we discussed. You can't go wrong with him!

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

Jarrett and I played together in our High Schools guitar ensemble, so I already new that he was a great guitarist. 20 years later I was happy to run into Jarrett while he was performing at my friends wedding. When I got engaged and the wedding planning started my finance assigned me the task of the securing the ceremony and cocktail hour music. As a guitarist myself I thought it would be nice to have guitar music for our ceremony. The first person I thought of was Jarrett, it was a no-brainer. Jarrett was able to play the exact song my wife wanted while she was walked down the isle and he did a great job mixing classical and modern music together for the cocktail hour. Jarrett helped make our special day a success.

Carmi · Married on 06/07/2015

Jarrett was great to work with! We hired him for ceremony and cocktail hour, and the music was a beautiful accent to the overall feel of the day. He provided a long list of ceremony song options and was accommodating when we asked him to learn an additional song for me to walk down the aisle to. Jarrett responded quickly and was very professional in all of our interactions, and I would recommend him to anyone!