76 Reviews for Jarrett Laskey Classical Guitar Services

Cocktail Hour (4)
Learn New Songs (3)
Instrumentals (1)
76 Jarrett Laskey Classical Guitar Services Reviews

We booked Jarrett Laskey pretty last minute and it was the best decision. He was super responsive, arrived on time, and played the music we had discussed. His pricing is very competitive - and he's willing to learn a song for you! I'm only sorry I never officially got a chance to meet him and thank him in person just because the day was so crazy. I would 100% recommend him to my friends. Thanks Jarrett!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We are so glad we hired Jarrett to play at our wedding! He is responsive, easy to work with, and a very talented musician. Many of our guests commented on how well he played and how much they enjoyed listening to him. Jarrett knew all of the music we asked him to play and he really enhanced our ceremony and cocktail hour. His prices are very reasonable--especially considering the wonderful quality of service and musicianship!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jarrett played guitar at mine and my husband's wedding ceremony. Jarrett was so easy to work with and very responsive throughout the entire process, even up until the day before when I was still making changes to our schedule. He plays wonderfully and our guests loved him. Jarrett had previously played at our venue which was very helpful to know that he had been in the space before since it was kind of small. We highly recommend him and his talents.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Guitar, Instrumental-Solo

Music is very important to our family. Jarrett played a lush and lovely selection of songs for our daughter's wedding this past October. He is an extremely accomplished and diverse musician - played both classical and contemporary pieces. His song list is huge - and now it also includes Moon River, which he graciously and quickly learned for the ceremony. He was able to amplify his music for the outdoor event and the level was just perfect. Jarrett is a true professional, dressed impeccably for the occasion, was discreet in his comings and goings, and added another sense of beauty and peace to their wedding. What a truly wonderful guitarist and classy performer.

Profile Picture Peggy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony, Learn New Songs

Jarrett played classical and contemporary guitar at our daughter's wedding cocktail hour. He was so easy to work with, his selections were just what we wanted and had a very reasonable fee. I'd hire him again in a minute!

Profile Picture Sue, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Jarrett for our ceremony music and he did a great job. Jarrett is very professional and also helped us with our music choices. We would recommend him without hesitation.

Profile Picture Shreyas, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We booked Jarrett for our wedding and wedding reception. It was late notice (within 3 weeks of the wedding), but Jarrett was very accommodating and able to work with us. He learned new music to accommodate the preferences of our families and even took requests during the reception. He is an excellent guitarist and was very punctual and professional throughout the service and reception. I would highly recommend him for classical guitar music.

Profile Picture Christopher, 4/22/17, 1 Review
4.7

Jarrett is a skilled player and was willing to work with us to learn new material. We were must impressed by his intonation and quality ear to fit within the moment.

Profile Picture Robert, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jarrett was wonderful to work with. He provided thoughtful suggestions for our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner music. He is an extremely talented guitarist and easy to work with. Hire him!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Jarrett for our ceremony music and he did a fantastic job. He was responsive, easy to work with and very professional and did a beautiful job playing on the actual day. We received many comments by guests on the beautiful music and would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture desiree, 1/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

Jarrett has played at our company holiday party for the past 2 years. Both times we were very pleased. He played a variety of selections. He has always been very responsive with correspondence. I highly recommend Jarrett for your events.

Profile Picture Brian, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Jarrett to play during the cocktail hour for my daughter’s wedding on Nov 12, 2016. Jarrett was very easy to work with, very responsive to emails. His music is beautiful and I even had some guests seek me out to comment on his playing. Our cocktail hour was in a barn and the temperature was quite chilly. Jarrett was extremely professional and played continuously in spite of the coldness. I have kept his contact information should I ever need to use him again and I would highly recommend him to others!!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/12/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Cocktail Hour

Jarrett recently performed for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and was fantastic! He is very professional and easy to work with. He had a vast music selection and my husband and I were very pleased with his performance as were our guests. He rates are very reasonable and his presence added something unique and special to our day. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jarrett is completely professional, great to work with and very talented! We had him play the ceremony music and during cocktail hour. My guests stated that he added a nice touch to our winery wedding. He even learned two new songs for us, including the Game of Thrones theme :) We're happy we found him!

Profile Picture User4668595, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

Jarrett was our favorite vendor to work with! He was friendly, quick to respond and played beautifully. We had him play during a cocktail hour at DAR in DC. He accommodated special requests and transitioned in between songs flawlessly. Would highly recommend him for weddings and special events.

Profile Picture User6848874, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Cocktail Hour, Guitar

Jarrett played our wedding at the Spanish Steps in Kalorama. We couldn't be happier with the results. Selecting music with his help was as easy as pie, and he kept us very well informed of what to expect and what would work. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Jarrett, and we know our guests loved it.

Profile Picture User6778774, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

We worked with Jarrett at our April 2 wedding and he could not have been more professional. He played our ceremony and kept the guest entertained with a nice blend of old wedding classics as well as some contemporary music mixed in. We also had a song performed during our ceremony that Jarrett quickly learned and coordinated with the singer. We would like to thank Jarrett and recommend him to anyone looking for a classical guitar at their ceremony.

Profile Picture User5550106, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

We had a great experience with Jarret during our wedding. He played as guests arrived, the processional, recessional, and during the cocktail hour, and he had no issues playing the few songs we requested. His music blended in perfectly with our event and I'd happily recommend him for yours!

Profile Picture max, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jarrett provided great music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was the perfect blend of modern and classic selections and it really fit the mood of our wedding and our venue. His performance was professional and beautiful! We could not have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jarrett provided the cocktail hour music for our wedding. Until this day we still receive compliments on how unique and beautiful jarretts performance was. It set the mood to a great start to our reception. He is very wonderful to work with, arrived on time according to our schedule and performed exactly how and what we discussed. You can't go wrong with him!

Profile Picture Ben, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jarrett and I played together in our High Schools guitar ensemble, so I already new that he was a great guitarist. 20 years later I was happy to run into Jarrett while he was performing at my friends wedding. When I got engaged and the wedding planning started my finance assigned me the task of the securing the ceremony and cocktail hour music. As a guitarist myself I thought it would be nice to have guitar music for our ceremony. The first person I thought of was Jarrett, it was a no-brainer. Jarrett was able to play the exact song my wife wanted while she was walked down the isle and he did a great job mixing classical and modern music together for the cocktail hour. Jarrett helped make our special day a success.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jarrett was great to work with! We hired him for ceremony and cocktail hour, and the music was a beautiful accent to the overall feel of the day. He provided a long list of ceremony song options and was accommodating when we asked him to learn an additional song for me to walk down the aisle to. Jarrett responded quickly and was very professional in all of our interactions, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Carmi, 6/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jarrett was fantastic to work with. I was not in the area and had to plan my wedding from a distance. However, Jarrett made himself readily available through email and even offered to meet with me at my convenience when I was in the area. He was great with suggestions and his music was beautiful. He greatly contributed to making my wedding ceremony perfect! He also learned a new song that I asked him about for when I walked down the aisle. The song was personal to my fiance and I and was a great touch. Would definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend and will consider him for my future events.

Profile Picture Sima, 3/1/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

Jarrett was a fantastic discovery. We requested his skills (Jan 2015) at our ceremony and cocktail hour. He provided the right ambiance for us with his classical guitar. He had many song selections to choose from and he was very adaptive to our requests. We allowed him to make his own choices during the cocktail hour and he came through with perfection. Jarrett was also very responsive in returning emails and showed-up on time. He is an all-around true professional to work with.

Profile Picture Chris, 1/17/15, 6 Reviews