Jarrah Marie Photography Reviews

Jarrah Marie Photography 6
Jarrah Marie Photography 7

Darla Darden · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing photos!

Excellent work and really great person. Her lowlight photos are amazing!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 11
    Jarrah Marie Photography 12
  • Nayely

Nayely · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing photographer

I was so stressed looking for a photographer and then I found her and I'm so thankful, she did an amazing job capturing all our special moments. We haven't received our photos yet but I'm sure they're amazing.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Nayely! We had so much fun with yall!! I can't wait to get your gallery to you!!! It was such a beautiful day and your family is so beautiful!!

Debbie · Married on 07/06/2019

Photographer

Jarrah is such an amazing person and photographer. She made us feel so comfortable both during our engagement and wedding. our pictures are soooo beautiful and amazing . We are so please with the pictures. Jarrah has amazing skills to capture your day and is really recommended.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thanksss so much Debbie! We had an incredible time with yall and your sweet family! Such a beautiful day!
  • Christine

Christine Dodds · Married on 07/04/2019

Wonderful experience!

Jarrah did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She met with us about a month before our wedding and we were able to share our vision for what we wanted her to capture before, during, and after the ceremony. She took so many great shots and helped capture our friends, family and amazing moments of our special special day. We would gladly work with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thankss Christine! We had so much fun with yall! Such a beautiful day! Thanks again for trusting us!

Sheldon Mcghee · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing Experience

Jarrah Marie Photography was amazing she helped capture our moments in the most loving way possible. Her passion and dedication is unbelievable and she took the time with us to ensure that everything we wanted was done correctly. Jarrah also helped us step outside the box and do different things from our engagement photos to our wedding day. It was truly amazing and we are truly grateful.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 13

Tara Burkholder · Married on 05/07/2019

Fun & Flexible!

We had a wonderful time taking engagement photos with Jarrah. She’s fun & flexible & always professional. Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thanks so much I had so much fun with yall as well! The gallery turned out beautiful!! The day was so pretty and walking around campus was so much fun!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Jarrah Marie went above and beyond!

I am so in love with my pictures! Jarrah took the time to meet with me on multiple occasions to make sure I had everything I wanted! I had specific pictures that were needed and gave me exactly what I wanted and more. She went above and beyond capturing my special day. She really captured the true us. I cannot stop looking at my pictures!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 14

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Yayyy!! Sarah, we had such a beautiful day with you and Andy! Thanks again for including us in such an amazing event!
  • Tai

Tai · Married on 03/31/2019

Top Notch Photographer

I absolutely loved my experience with Jarrah Marie Photography and would not hesitate to recommend her to any and everyone. I have been married for one week and I cannot wait to see our photos!! Jarrah Marie Photography did my engagement photos, as well, and they were great! So I know the wedding photos will be even better! If you need a photographer- hire Jarrah Marie- NOW!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Tai and Tuan, we had so much fun with yall! Your day was absolutely amazing! We are so honored we were able to be a part of it!!

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2019

Captured memories to treasure for a lifetime!

When we decided to get married we didn't want to take a loan to do so. I trusted myself and our family for everything, but our pictures, and let me tell you it was worth it! I felt like a million dollars when I saw our pictures. Jarrah and her team were amazing, great with my kids! Go with Jarrah and her team, they will make it fun, and produce photos you will be proud to show your grandchildren one day.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 15
    Jarrah Marie Photography 16
    Jarrah Marie Photography 17
    Jarrah Marie Photography 18

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thanks Ashley!! Oh my goodness we had so much fun with yall and your super sweet little family!! We are so happy yall picked us to share your day!!

Sharon and Jeremy Young · Married on 03/02/2019

Fabulous Wedding Photos

Jarrah did an amazing job on our wedding photos. We had one less thing to worry about on our wedding day because we were confident she would catch all the special moments. She was clear with communication so we knew what to expect. She was personable and made the day funner The photos turned out AMAZING and really capture the love and joy on that day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 19

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Awww Yess! Thanks so much for sharing our special day with us!! We had so much fun with yall and are so excited with how beautiful your gallery is!

Samantha Carol Finley · Married on 01/21/2019

Perfect surprise engagement shoot

In Colorado i met Jarah for a surprise engagement shoot. I did not know we had a photographer or that anything was going on. I was shocked and so awkward! But she and her lovely assistant made me feel so comfortable (even tho i was a popsicle since it was 4 degrees) our pictures turned out AMAZING. I can not say enough good things about her. Professional, timely, awesome quality, talented. She captured our proposal PERFECTLY.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness yall are so perfect!!! Such a fun day!! We had so much fun with yall! Such a memorable Colorado trip for yall!!
  • David

David Bell · Married on 01/12/2019

he made our wedding experience affordable and stress-free.

Jarrah Marie Photography made our day a special day! She was fun very easy to work with as well as creative and hands-on. We purchase her most expensive service package and it was worth every penny! She was able to photograph our rehearsal and stayed for each run thru. On our wedding day, she and her assistant took pics in the cold and unplanned for requests. She made our wedding experience affordable and stress-free.

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 20
    Jarrah Marie Photography 21

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

David! Thanks so much!!! Your day was beautiful!!! Cody and I had such a great time with you and your sweet family and friends!!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 01/11/2019

Wedding Photography

Jarrah did such a great job photographing our wedding! We loved that she made sure she knew what we wanted before the day of, and how readily available and easy to communicate with she was during the planning process! The day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy the process knowing that she was taking care of the pictures that I wanted. I have attached just a few if my very favorite pictures but there are soooo many more beautiful ones that it was hard to choose! Thank you for making our day that much more amazing Jarrah!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 22
    Jarrah Marie Photography 23
    Jarrah Marie Photography 24
    Jarrah Marie Photography 25
    Jarrah Marie Photography 26

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Amy! Thanks so much!! We had such a wonderful day with you and Ryan!! We were so happy to share your day with you!!

Alexandra · Married on 12/22/2018

What an Incredible Experience

Jarrah did an amazing job capturing beautiful locations and backgrounds throughout the city of San Antonio. Taking photos was so much fun and one of the most unforgettable experiences we had on our wedding day. Choosing Jarrah as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

We had so much fun with yall!! It was such a special day, followed by a beautiful evening in San Antonio! You are such a special couple!

Courtney Hansen · Married on 12/16/2018

Wedding Photographer

Jarrah is an absolute angel. Incredibly creative and energetic, wonderful in her trade. So thankful I chose her to help me capture my wedding day!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Courtney, yall made our day super special too!! I am so happy for yall and happy to have been such a part of your special day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hallman · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Experience!

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding! The pictures came out so beautiful and Jarrah made the whole experience so fun and stress free. She was always there to answer any questions or concerns I had before the wedding, she made sure to look for all of the best shots and angles. I was truly amazed with how perfect the pictures came out. I even had a Pinterest board for all of the wedding poses that I liked and she did everything she could to make sure she got as many of them done that she could.
    I would definitely recommend hiring her for any and all events.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 36
    Jarrah Marie Photography 37
    Jarrah Marie Photography 38

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jennifer! We had so much fun with yall! Congrats to you and James!! Everything turned out amazing! I can't wait to work with yall to create a beautiful album!

Debra D Reece · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic Photographer!

Jarrah did a fantastic job at a wedding I planned. Finding the right photographer is very difficult for a lot of brides so I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer. You'll love her!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thanksss so much, Debra!! We had such a fun and amazing night with you!! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Steve Rodriguez · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Wedding Photographer

We had such a wonderful experience with Jarrah. She went out of her way to make sure one of our most cherished moments was captured perfectly. Jarrah was always responsive and was never more than a phone call, text, or email away. Her peppy and sweet demeanor are amazing. You'll love her. When we received the pictures we were so happy with them and are forever grateful that we found Jarrah to be our photographer.
    Steve and Kasey

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 39
    Jarrah Marie Photography 40

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Awwww!! Thnaks Steve and Kasey!! Yall are such an amazing couple and I had so much with yall and your sweet family and friends!!!

Lisa Mancillas · Married on 11/23/2018

Engagement/Wedding Photos

We love Jarrah! Not only was she super personable and nice, but very professional too! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera at our engagement shoot and did such an awesome job capturing all the important moments and loved ones on our wedding day. We feel so lucky to have found her online, and she was very reasonably priced too! Book with her, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thankss Lisa! We had so much with you and Jacob and all of your family and friends!! Your day was so beautiful!!

Nicollette · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful Experience

From the beginning Jarrah was super responsive and professional; we’d arrange for phone calls every few weeks so that she could see where we were in the planning process and to check in on what the day of would look like and to see if anything changed. Day of, Jarrah was super quick, direct, sweet, flexible, and so much fun to work with! her photos also came out BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Jarrah Marie Photography 41
    Jarrah Marie Photography 42
    Jarrah Marie Photography 43
    Jarrah Marie Photography 44
    Jarrah Marie Photography 45

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Such a beautiful day!! Thanks so much Nico!! We had so much fun with you and Omer and your sweet families! Yall are such a lovely couple.

Carrie Dillon · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful photographer! Highly recommend.

Jarrah did a fabulous job. I can’t say enough great things about her! She produced amazing photos, and we had so much fun with her.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Carrie and Reese, We had so much fun with yall and your sweet (and super talented) family!! An amazing evening!

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2018

We absolutely loved working with Jarrah. She made it so easy to figure everything out. She arrived at the church before we did and was ready to go right on time. The photos are so much more than we imagined. :)

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Yall our so beautiful you made our job super easy!!

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Jarrah is awesome. Our wedding did not go as planned because of Mother Nature but ,even so the pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Lisa, yall had such a beautiful and we were so glad to be a part of it. You have a such a beautiful family!!
  • Damaris

Damaris · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing and creative photographer!

Jarrah was the best! Before the wedding, she would call to check in to ask details about the wedding. She gave us a list to fill out of what events we were having so her and her crew would know what’s happening. They helped so much with the preceremony madness and making sure everything was photographed. I must say, everything I asked her to take photos of she did, and even more! She made my husband and I feel relaxed when taking photos. Jarrah is super friendly and creative and artistic with her photos. We were amazed at the album she put together for us. Just beautiful photography.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Jarrah Marie Photography 46
    Jarrah Marie Photography 47
    Jarrah Marie Photography 48
    Jarrah Marie Photography 49

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Damaris, you and Tony are such a beautiful couple! We had so much fun sharing your day with yall and your sweet family!!!