Jarla's Vanity Reviews

Jarla's Vanity 2
Jarla's Vanity 3

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2018

Simply perfect

This wonderful woman made my wedding day so special! She made me feel so beautiful, and she is so creative! She made my hair and make up flawless AND included some last minute changes that I wanted for my hair. I appreciate that she was super flexible in her scheduling, and the great pricing! It was unbeatable service! Easily best hair and make up service I've ever had. Thank you Jarla!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jarla's Vanity's reply:

Thank you a bunch Melissa!!! I really appreciate your kind words and you taking the time to leave your review. I'm grateful that I was able to be a part of your special day. I'm sending my best wishes to you and your husband. May your marriage be blessed and prosperous forever! :)

Sincerely,
    Jarla
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 02/01/2014

Reliable and outstanding work

I’ve been getting my hair and makeup done by Jarla for a few months now and I’m always leaving happy! She’s done my hair and makeup for many occasions and I’m always getting complimented. She will go above and beyond to make sure you are completely happy.

Sent on 11/03/2018