Jardin Floral Design Reviews

Jardin Floral Design 5
Jardin Floral Design 6
Jardin Floral Design 7

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2018

Elaine did an amazing job for our wedding! I had reached out to Elaine after reading several stellar reviews. We had a phone call to discuss what my vision was and at the time, I was just beginning wedding planning so it was hard to articulate exactly what I thought I wanted. I sent over some pictures that I liked and from that Elaine was able to put together a proposal for our flowers. After the proposal, I requested some additional changes and Elaine was extremely accommodating. On the actual day of the wedding, I peeked as Elaine was assembling our floral altar pieces and was so incredibly relieved to see that everything (altar pieces, bridal bouquet, centerpieces, etc) were EXACTLY what I wanted. The flowers truly pulled together the wedding, I was in love with each piece Elaine put together for us. Thank you Elaine!!

Kassidy · Married on 05/19/2018

Elaine was quick to answer my questions and worked with me on anything I needed. She helped me get the flowers I needed within my budget no problem. The flowers I got were absolutely stunning.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

I loved working with you, bringing your vision to life was really fun. Thanks Kassidy for your great review and best wishes:)

Sherri · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect inspiration throughout the entire planning process. Timely response and always keep in touch to ensure we were comfortable with our requests, timeline and delivery. Everything was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Dear Sherri, such a pleasure getting to know you and being part of your special day! We wish you loads of happiness. Thanks for your sweet review.

Taylor · Married on 03/24/2018

Jardin Florals was very accommodating via responding to emails promptly and discussing flower designs for the wedding. Even when I was on a budget, she was still able to work with my budget and my vision to make my wedding so beautiful. Also, she was very punctual when delivering the flowers on the day of the wedding. I will definitely use her again and highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

We love to heard that Taylor! Thanks for your review:)

Alexis · Married on 02/17/2018

Jardin floral was amazing to work with! When I was looking online for florists, some wouldn’t even bother calling me back. However, jardin floral contacted me and reminded me when everything was due. They are awesome, and I would recommend them to anyone! The flowers were beautiful and looked exactly like the picture I sent them!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Jardin Floral Design 14

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Love it! Thanks Alexis it was really great working with you.

Jennifer · Married on 01/27/2018

Jardin is the absolute best!! Working with Elaine was great and she did an incredible job with all of the flowers for our wedding in Sanibel, FL this past weekend. I sent her a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she went above and beyond my expectations based on that vision. My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were stunning and perfect! The ceremony flowers were amazing and the centerpieces were beautiful. Elaine was also so incredibly sweet and easy to work with, very communicative and flexible with some last minute changes. I would recommend Jardin and Elaine to anyone who wants their wedding flowers to be unique and beautiful and custom designed for your vision.

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Jardin Floral Design 15

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

It was a real pleasure working with you. Thanks Jennifer for your awesome review!

Natalie · Married on 01/21/2018

Beautiful arrangements, and very accommodating. The florist gave us great advice on what would look best while staying in our budget. The colors and quality of the flowers were outstanding. They made our wedding look beautiful! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Thanks for you review!

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

Elaine was absolutely PERFECT, the flowers were PERFECT, my bouquet was PERFECT, the boutonnieres and corsages were PERFECT, literally everything she did was PERFECT! I honestly having nothing but wonderful things to say about Elaine and the entire team at Jardin Floral Design. Throughout my entire wedding planning, I found myself changing the flower arrangements and quantity of arrangements I needed, even a week before our wedding! I was always adding to the quantity and adding details into my bouquet, and Elaine accommodated my desires every single time without any hesitation or complaints. I felt very bad putting all that pressure on her to constantly alter my order, especially one last time a week before the wedding, but she pulled it off! She is simply amazing, her flower arrangements are unlike any other (extremely beautiful and unique), and she definitely is very talented at she does. I know there are a lot of florists out there to choose from, but as a bride to another bride, you MUST book Elaine. Her prices are very reasonable - especially for the quality and size of what you order, and I PROMISE you you'll have no regrets if you book Jardin Floral Design for your wedding. I couldn't of asked for anything more from Elaine or Jardin Floral Design. The entire process of picking flowers out (no matter how many times I was indecisive as a bride haha) was an absolute pleasure thanks to Elaine and I LOVED everything we ordered from her!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Dear Nicole, You were the PERFECT bride, I really loved working with you. Wishing you the best life ahead!!!

Christina · Married on 12/31/2017

Elaine gave me exactly what I wanted for my wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Pleasure working with you!

Kim · Married on 12/31/2017

My niece was having a vintage style wedding. Elaine created the most beautiful flower arrangements exceeding my nieces expectations on her special day. She is very detailed, professional and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Jardin Floral Design 16

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Dear Kim, You were delightful to work with. Thanks for your review!

Charlotte · Married on 11/18/2017

Elaine was so wonderful to work with! Due to my busy schedule and me being really late on booking a florist, we never had the opportunity to meet prior to the wedding. We sent images of what we were looking for and she nailed it. Everyone raved about my bridal bouquet and said how unique it was. She was always so responsive to her emails. I would recommend Jardin Floral Design.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Jardin Floral Design 17
    Jardin Floral Design 18

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Dear Charlotte, It was wonderful working with you. Thanks for your lovely review! Ps. You look stunning by the way ;)
  • Z

Zenia · Married on 11/17/2017

Elaine was amazing fast and saw my vision. She brought it all to life it was forever memorable. My favorite peonies were just blissful. Thank you again very highly recommended.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

You're sweet!!! I loved working with you, and bringing your vision to life. We wish you and Jose a beautiful life together!

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

Elaine was amazing to work with for our wedding flowers! We planned everything for our wedding in Marco Island from back home in Chicago, and she made it a breeze. I sent her photos of some inspiration and she came up with a beautiful design on her own that went perfectly with our decor. I also added a ceremony arch last minute and she was very flexible with adding and removing items throughout the process. Thank you Elaine! We had the best destination wedding EVER. :)

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Jardin Floral Design 19
    Jardin Floral Design 20
    Jardin Floral Design 21

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review. We are so happy for you and your beautiful family.

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

Flowers were beautiful. Elaine is great to work with and very accommodating no matter the budget. I had a relatively small wedding and budget for flowers, and she was still able to provide beautiful centerpieces and flowers. We had to switch venues last minute and the flowers arrived perfectly and on time!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best!

Carrie · Married on 08/12/2017

I am a wedding planner in the Dallas Fort Worth area. I used Jardin Floral for a destination wedding in Fort Myers. I needed a company that was easy to work with and could deliver a product that was perfect. Jardin made it happen. Since we were 1000 miles apart from one another, communication was key. The finish floral arrangements were exactly what I was looking for and we discussed. Thank you for your service and making me look good to my clients!!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Carrie. It was a pleasure working with you!

Talya · Married on 05/05/2017

Not only is Elaine is a true artist with her floral creations, she is a wonderful and sweet person. Working with her was simple and flawless. She is professional and thorough in her communications. She really listened to what we wanted and made many suggestions and recommendations. She truly exceeded all of our expectations and we couldn't be happier that she was a part of our vendor team.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Great pleasure being part of your special day! Thank you for your great review, and best wishes from all of us here at Jardin.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/01/2017

BEST. WEDDING. FLORIST. EVER. Hands down. Elaine was absolutely PHENOMENAL! I gave her three words – simple, elegant, and white – and she delivered the most stunning floral arrangements I have ever laid eyes on. If you are in the market for a wedding florist, I cannot imagine you would be able to find any greater talent than that of Elaine with Jardin Floral Design. Thank you, Elaine, for your beautiful work and for being an absolute JOY to work with!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! It was a pleasure bringing your vision to life. Best wishes!!

Angie · Married on 03/04/2017

Elaine was so kind, thoughtful, and delicate throughout the entire process! Initially I gave her ideas of my vision and in the end she came back with something even more magical than I imagined! The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and were complemented by many at the reception. She was such a wonderful woman to work with and highly recommend her talents! Thanks so much Jardin Floral Design!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Angie for such kind words. It was my pleasure getting to know you and your beautiful family.

Veronica · Married on 01/28/2017

Elaine did a fantastic job, very professional from the first meeting.
    She is available for any questions or concerns, I would definitely
    recommend this vendor!! Very generous as well, great to work with.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Great work with you as well. We wish you all the best!

Elaine · Married on 01/26/2017

Elaine was very helpful and responsive to my requests. The flowers for my wedding were beautiful and unique. I received lots of compliments about my bouquet and the table arrangements, The arch was just beautiful with the flowers that were re-purposed on the cake table. I would highly recommend Jardin Floral Design.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Elaine for your nice words. It was a pleasure working with you and John. Wishing you guys all the best!!

Marilu · Married on 01/07/2017

I honestly was most afraid to book a florist for the wedding. All the advice I was hearing and the "watch out for this" was mainly about the flowers. The moment I found Jardin Floral, I fell in love with their beautiful website and how easy it was to start a quote and how quick it was to get a message back. Elaine was patient with me through the 50 changes we did, she worked with me to get the flowers I wanted in the price range I had. Everyone at the wedding loved the flowers and was so impressed by how beautiful it was all laid out. Jardin Floral will make one of the toughest areas in the wedding become a simple and enjoyable process. Thank you so much for all the amazing work you did for our wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

You're so welcome Marilu. It was an absolutely pleasure working with you. Thank you for such great review!!! We wish you all the best!

Skylar · Married on 12/29/2016

Elaine was enthusiastic from the start regarding my December wedding. Southwest Florida is extremely busy that time of year so I was able to secure Jardin six months prior to the date. She was helpful and offered suggestions for my bouquet. She also accommodated my often indecisiveness when I changed the bridesmaids boutonnieres to solely bouquets, and kept it the same price as before! I would highly suggest Jardin Floral, they will work to make your big day special.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Skylar. I'm super excited about this project!!! It's going to be beautiful.
  • Anaily

Anaily · Married on 12/24/2016

Elaine was amazing at explaining her work with great detail and provided her proposal very fast with just what i wanted. She came with my delivery early and she set the centerpieces for me on the tables. She did and outstanding job. Thank you to Elaine and Jardin Floral Desing for what you did.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jardin Floral Design's reply:

You're so welcome Anaily. It was our pleasure to assist you on your special day!

Andrea · Married on 11/19/2016

MY HUSBAND AND I WERE LOOKING NOT JUST FOR A NORMAL VENDOR, BUT FOR SOMEONE THAT GETS INVOLVED IN THE WHOLE PROJECT. ELAINE NOT ONLY PROVIDED AN AMAZING JOB WITH THE FLOWERS BUT SHE PROVIDED THE EMOTIONAL SUPPORT THAT I NEEDED ON MY BIG DAY, KNOWING THAT SHE WAS GIVING HER VERY BEST TO MAKE MY WEDDING LOOK FANTASTIC. THE CARE AND ATTENTION THAT SHE GAVE US WAS SOMETHING THAT MONEY DOES NOT BUY.