JAO Photography Reviews

31 | Murfreesboro, TN

31 Reviews for JAO Photography

Kiona · Getting married on 12/06/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Japhet made my engagement session with my fiancé such a memorable one! He chose the perfect places for us to take our pictures and made us feel so comfortable considering that we don't take professional pictures often. 10/10 Stars! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/04/2020
  • Miya

Miya P. · Getting married on 08/27/2021

10/10 would recommend!

Everything was perfect! Japhet exceeded our expectations and we love our engagement photos so much we practically look at them everyday! He was so professional and accommodating! We were new to being in front of the lens, but we felt very comfortable. Thank you again, J!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Deandrea · Married on 06/28/2021

Just…WOW! If you’re reading this book now!

My fiancé and I took engagement photos with Japhet on Monday and as someone who isn’t use to being in front of camera I had such high anxiety about what the end result would be. Japhet was super cool and did a fantastic job with making us feel comfortable with just being us. He was super detailed and did a fantastic job at leading the shoot. We received our photos back way sooner than expected and the quality is unmatched! PAY HIM WHATEVER HE ASKS FOR! I promise it was worth every penny!

Sent on 06/30/2021
  • MarLycia

Marlycia J. · Married on 06/26/2021

Engagement Photos

Japhet was great to work with and really captured our vision ! We had a great time and our engagement pictures came out perfect. I would definitely recommend booking Japhet if you live in the area , you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Sarah C. · Married on 04/09/2021

Best choice we made!

One of the best choices we made for our wedding was hiring Japhet! He was amazing! He captured our day to perfection! My husband is fairly shy and Japhet made us feel so comfortable in both our engagement session and the wedding photos. He took the time to get to know us and understand what we wanted. He tailored the experience to us, our family, and the aesthetic we were hoping to achieve. Japhet also a great energy!

And his work? It’s beautiful. Simply stunning. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Keara R. · Married on 12/12/2020

Engagement Photos

Japhet took our engagement photos. Photos that my Fiancé and I will always hold near and dear to out hearts. Japhet took our vision and brought it to life. Very patient, easy to communicate with and work with. Quality of pictures came out amazing. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Dyamond

Dyamond · Married on 11/21/2020

An experience you won't forget or regret!

I mean I'm not quite sure how much I can rant and rave about how selecting Japhet was the best decision for our engagement shoot. He's extremely professional, patient, and is willing to bring your ideas to life. I said "lake," he said, "let's go." You can see that Japhet has a love for what he does because in the moment he's excited about getting the best shots. His eye for beauty and capturing some of our most beautiful moments were rewarding. The fact that even after his hard work, his love for photography encourages him to send over a sneak peek. Japhet is not only our friend but a lifetime photographer. This is truly an experience you won't forget or regret..... and we haven't even gotten to the wedding yet. Book Japhet, he's amazing!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • F

Frances C. · Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely Stunning Photographs & Wonderful Service

We couldn’t have been more thrilled with our stunning engagement and wedding photos! Japhet was extremely professional, time conscious, a great communicator, and made us feel comfortable during each shoot. We’ve received nothing but rave reviews of our photos from family and friends. He captured intimate details, candid moments, and showcased our natural demeanor and love for each other. I can’t recommend him enough, especially for Black and Brown couples. Overall, we had a fabulous experience and will hire him again!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Ashley N. · Married on 10/30/2020

JAO is top notch!

Japhet is an extremely gifted photographer. He knows what looks good and provides great direction to achieve your vision. He is very professional, his equipment is up-to-date, his business systems run smoothly, and his work is absolutely top notch. We thoroughly reviewed his portfolio before choosing him as our wedding photographer. After our initial meeting with him, we were sure he was the right fit. And he was! He shot our engagement, my bridal shower, my sister’s wedding, our pre-rehearsal dinner, and our wedding and reception. We LOVE him. Our photos are clear and crisp and fierce and jaw-dropping gorgeous. We can’t wait for our next shoots in January and April. JAO Photography has earned my highest and most enthusiastic recommendation!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Deva

Deva C. · Married on 10/23/2020

Picture Perfect 📸

We had an amazing time using JAO photography and really enjoyed our experience! JAO is everything that you’ll want and need for your event. The pictures are amazing and helped make our house a home. The service was exceptional and we’ll definitely use it again and again. We receive compliments every time someone enters our home because of the images. If I could give it more than 5 stars 🌟 I would!

Sent on 02/12/2021
  • Kiandra

Kiandra J. · Married on 09/05/2020

If you want the best, here he is!

Japhet was recommended to me by a friend and has by far been the best choice we made when deciding on a photographer. for our engagement/wedding. He's particular about his work and we absolutely loved that. His ability to capture all the twinkling sparks during the special moments is impeccable. He even has a keen eye for finding the best lighting and the most creative spaces. Also his turn around time on images is top notch.
    If you are looking for amazing and bomb photos, he's it!

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Genie

Genie N. · Married on 06/15/2020

Wedding Anniversary Pictures

We cannot say enough great things about JAO Photography! Japhet was AMAZING and so easy to work with! My hubby and I had anniversary pictures taken. Japhet was very professional and delivered GREAT quality photos! He totally exceeded my expectations and we will be using him again for many other occasions!

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • Marion

Marion P. · Married on 05/16/2020

Engagement photos

Japhet is the BEST photographer in TN!! He’s very professional, and is very passionate about what he does. I had a vision for how I wanted my engagement photos and he made that better thank what I envisioned!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Jonaé

Jonaé · Married on 05/15/2020

The most comfortable photo shoot experience!

My fiancé and I loved our engagement session with JAO. I really loved how Japhet let us ... be us. He picked beautiful locations based on our personal style, made sure the lighting was perfect for our different skin-tones and directed us in a way that was comfortable and authentic. His turn around for our final edits was super fast (2 days) and we can not wait for him to capture our wedding day (May 2020).

I would (and already have) recommended him to friends!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 05/01/2020

Above and Beyond

Japhet, first of all you are AWESOME! We had an amazing photoshoot and could not have asked for better. We are positively speechless with how amazing our pictures are and our family and friends LOVE them as well. Thank you a million times over for being great and giving us our dream engagement pictures! Keep being awesome, we recommend him a 1000 times over!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Ladonna (. · Married on 04/04/2020

Great Photographer and Photos

Japhet made my vision for my engagement photos come to life. He capture the ambience of me and my fiancé true love for one another. Our family and friends absolutely loved every photo! It is something we will cherish together forever!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Heather

Heather B. · Married on 02/08/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Japhet made sure our wedding photos were perfect from beginning to end! He spent the day making sure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves instead of stressing about the day! I would recommend him to ANYONE who needs photography!!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Cameron

Cameron J. · Married on 01/25/2020

Awesome Experience!

Japhet was on-time and gave us a great experience. His talent in photography is definitely the best I’ve seen.

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2019

Book with Japhet! You won’t regret! ☺️

Japhet did an amazing job! From our engagement photos to our actual wedding day photos. He is very professional and knows exactly what he wants to do! He had everything planned out, so we weren’t standing around wasting time. His work is AMAZING, and he sent sneak peak photos both times (for engagement session and wedding) in less than 24 hours! He is also just an all around solid guy! Over exceeded our expectations! Will definitely use in the future! Thank you Japhet!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Morgan · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing experience!

Going into it I was very nervous,I’ve never had professional photos taken. Especially in a public space. But Japhet made the entire process so easy and comfortable. He’s very professional , yet easy to talk to. I would recommend him to any and everyone! I can’t wait til the wedding! And I’d even book him for any future shoots!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Ashley R. · Married on 05/17/2019

Professional. Natural. Passionate.

Japhet was great to work with. Awesome at clear communication from the start of the process to scheduling our engagement photos all the way to post wedding. He’s a natural in helping people relax and be themselves while he’s photographing; evoking raw emotion in his finished product. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Rachel S. · Married on 05/07/2019

Pick JAO Photography, amazing

Japhet was able to meet at location and was so proffessional and made us feel so comfortable. The photos are so beautiful. He does an incredible job. So worth it

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sonya · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent Choice

We have had a wonderful experience with Japhet. He has been very attentive, professional, prompt, and great to work with. We made a great choice in going with him to be our wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Randon

Randon T. · Married on 03/22/2019

Engagement photos

Japhet and Jao photography did an AMAZING job with me and my fiancé’s photographs! We told him where we would like to take our pictures and was at the scene before we were to case out the best lighting and spots to capture the best photos for us. His turn around time for edits were incredible! They were taken on a Friday, by Saturday I had a sneak peek sent to me and by early Sunday morning they were done and looked fantastic!!! His professionalism is what sold the experience! Phenomenal job and I have already begun recommending him to friends and family! Exceptional work!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Kahla P. · Married on 03/22/2019

Engagement photos

I highly recommend Japhet and JAO photography! He is a very professional & skilled photographer... we’re SO happy with the quality & the amount of time it took for edits is unmatched. I highly encourage booking him for all of your future events!! We sure will.

Sent on 03/24/2019