Jan's Sweet Treasures Reviews

5 | Lodi, CA

5 Reviews for Jan's Sweet Treasures

Susan · Married on 11/10/2012

Jan's Sweet Treasures was wonderful! The cakes (we had two) were done on time for us to pick them up. They were boxed for travel as we had a 2 1/2 hour trip to get to our destination. We were unable to refrigerate one of them for another day and yet it tasted wonderful! The wording wasn't where I wanted it but it looked terrific and it was spelled correctly!

After we got home from our honeymoon we received a card with a certificate for a free 6" cake for our 1st anniversary. That was completely unexpected! I can't wait to get our anniversary cake!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Denae · Married on 08/01/2009

Jan made my dream Cake!!! I gave her a picture and she recreated it to perfection! It was actually better than the picture I gave her! It was 4 tiers, with fondant. The cake itself, inside, was amazing! Soft and sweet! Not over done! I wish I could attach a picture! She also dilivered the cake and put the flowers on it and the cake topper... I couldn't wait to see it once I got to the reception, and I was so impressed, and so were all my guests! I can't say enough about her, and her price was better than 10 other cake vendors that I got quotes from!

Sent on 08/26/2009

Amber · Married on 09/13/2014

We had a 3 tired square cake and each tier was a different flavor. We had a combination of white and chocolate cake. The bottom layer was both white and chocolate with Raspberry filling. The middle was chocolate with chocolate mouse and the top was white cake with strawberry. I loved all of it.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Laura · Married on 01/27/2007

Her cakes taste great! Very flexible, and open to suggestion. Price is very competitive for the quality of her work. We still visit her to buy her sweets! Thanks Jan for the great wedding cake!

Sent on 05/21/2010

Tiffany · Married on 10/27/2007

4.2

Awesome taste very creative and open to different ideas. Highly recommeded!

Sent on 11/13/2007