Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography Reviews

Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Chardos Jones · Getting married on 07/01/2019

Creative collaboration

Very responsive and accessible! Made great recommendations to enhance our wedding package! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Mary

Mary Sanchez · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Wonder, Amazing Experience Always!!!

Jannette Dellanos is AMAZING! She was the photographer for my oldest daughter's Wedding which she flew to California for and 4/27/19 she will be the photographer for my youngest daughter's wedding. She has as done the pregnancy photo shoot for my daughter which was beautiful and did the family photo shoot. I will not use anyone other than her....

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Sylke

Sylke · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing people to work with

Jannette and Michael are simply wonderful! They are organized, patient, and flexible. We are so in love with our photos and cannot wait to receive the rest of them!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 18
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful work!

We booked at the beginning of 2017 for our planned Feb 18 wedding. Michael was the first to respond out of all our requests we sent out and from that day forward was amazing to work with. Due to Hurricane Irma, we had to postpone our wedding another year. Jeannette and Michael were very accommodating to reschedule. Michael and his assistant showed up on our wedding day very early and took some wonderful shots of our set up. He has a drone and really got some beautiful pictures with it. All the photos they took are breathtaking. They were so great to work with before, during our day and even after. We were so happy with them.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 01/19/2019

The Best in the Business!

Janette is the absolute best. She is extremely attentive and easy to work with. Although she does many weddings she still finds a way to make your pictures unique and brought some ideas for pictures that were specifically tailored to myself and my husband based on what she knew about us. I usually get a tad irritated when taking lots and lots of pictures but she got every picture I asked for and made it fun!

Thank you so much to Janette and Michael for capturing some truly incredible moments!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2018

Love them!

Janette and Michael did an amazing job photographing Scott and I on our wedding day. They beautifully captured both candid and posed portraits while managing to blend in with the crowd. I really feel like they listened to what we wanted and what was important to us.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Heather Pingel · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful Experience

Absolutely love everything about Jannette DeLlanos Wedding Photography - superb work, very professional, flexible and all around great to work with!

Maximillian · Married on 05/27/2018

You couldn't get a better photographer for your special day! My wife and I are so incredibly happy with the photos, but were also delighted by how easy they were to work with, and the great vision they had for shots. I've worked with many photographers as a creative professional, and I would hire these folks for any shoot anytime, but absolutely would bring them in for my special events. The ideas they brought were great, their flexibility to shoot some cool and fun stuff for us was excellent, and the results are just plain wonderful.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Megan · Married on 05/27/2018

This is the best company in the Keys and surrounding area. They took time to get to know us, worked tirelessly to make sure they captured our special day with care, and made both of us feel excited about our big day. They captured so many amazing shots! From beautiful staged photos to amazing candida, they captured our day perfectly. We can not recommend them highly enough! 5 stars dows not so their work justice!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 19
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 20
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 21

Cyzzarie · Married on 05/15/2018

We had just been traveling back from our honeymoon for about 6 hours and I was not exactly a happy camper given how tired I was... but when I received that email from Michael of our sneak peek pictures, my mood went from 0 to 20. The pictures look SOOO ADORABLE and it melted my heart! It's been two days since we've been back and I'm still cheesing!

Michael was so accommodating since day one and was so humbling to meet him on the day of our wedding. I couldn't have been more thankful to have such a friendly and talented photographer! I can't wait to see the rest of the images!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 22
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 23
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 24
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 25
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/01/2018

Jannette is the best most professional photographer in the Florida Keys. We had such an amazing experience with her- she truly is the best!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Toni · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing photography for your special day!

All my photos came out perfect and really captured every special moment of my wedding day! Jannette is an amazing photographer! Would be a great addition to your special day to have her as your photographer! :)

Kathryn · Married on 04/19/2018

I couldn't of dreamed of a more caring, knowledgeable, and professional photographer. Jannette knows her business and she runs it well. The sunset timing was beyond perfect and her demeanor makes you feel like you've been friends for years. If you want to make your day even more special, I strongly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 04/10/2018

Book for an incredible experience!

Jannette is one of a kind. We've been talking for so long she feels like a friend. Our wedding was originally suppose to be April 10, 2018 but we had some difficulties with the venue and it ended up getting postponed until February 19, 2019 so I've been in contact with Jannette for almost 3 years. She was kind enough to let me use my deposit for the new date and was even helping my find a new venue. She also helped me pick a planner. From our first meet up she has been extremely warm and friendly.
    Flash forward to wedding day she came with a little gift. It was definitely a sigh of relief when she arrived. I met Michael for the first time and he was also wonderful. Jannette and Michael together make such a wonderful team. He recorded my husband's reaction to his wedding gift which was amazing. She has been more helpful and accommodating then I could ever imagine and I am forever grateful. I cannot recommend them enough. Only negative thing I could say is that she lives so far away and wish she was closer.
    Thank you Jannette and Michael for everything!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 26

Adam · Married on 04/03/2018

Jannette and Mike were the best!!! They were super low key, knew our venue back to front and efficient! We haven’t received all of our photos yet but the sneak peak was fabulous and arrived while we were on our honeymoon which was a nice touch!! We would absolutely recommend them for weddings in the Keys!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Meghan · Married on 03/24/2018

Jannette and Michael were absolutely amazing! I wish I could give them 10 stars! Not only are they very talented and easy to work with but very affordable. Great quality photos. We got a sneak peek of 60 photos less than 48 hours after our wedding. Can’t say enough good things about them. You’re missing out if you don’t book them for your wedding

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 27
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 28
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 29
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 30

Melanie · Married on 12/10/2017

Jannette and Micheal are amazing! My husband and I loved working with them. They photographed both our engagement and our wedding. Our engagement photos came out great! We just got our sneak peek photos from our wedding and they came out amazing, we can't wait to see the rest of the photos. From the moment we Spoke to Janette and Micheal on the phone about being our photographer, we knew we wanted to work with them. We are from Sarasota and they have great communication, they answered all my questions and replied quickly. They are very reliable and easy going. Best of all, their photos come out amazing. We highly recommend using Jannette and Micheal. Thank you for all your hard work and great photos.

Nicholas and Melanie Pokorny

Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 34
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 35
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 36

Nic · Married on 11/17/2017

Michael & janette were amazing! Just spectacular talent and professionalism! They capturrd every moment we discussed! I️ highly recommend them for your special occasion!

Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 37
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 38
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 39
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 40
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 41
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 42
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 43

Karina · Married on 11/04/2017

I can’t thank Jannette and Michael enough for the beautiful job they did at our wedding! We have a crazy big family and they were able to get every single picture I imagined and more! I’ve always said photography is the most important thing at a wedding because at the end of the day it’s all you have other then memories. So my expectations for a photographer was very high - they exceeded all of my expectations. The pictures are breathtaking! Highly recommend Jannette she’s a rare kind of wonderful.

Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 44
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 45
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 46
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 47

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Jannette did an absolutely amazing job with my pictures! What seemed like a gloomy day for a beach wedding turned in to something straight from a magazine in pictures. I highly recommend her, you will fall in love!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Chloe · Married on 10/15/2017

Jannette and Mike are INCREDIBLE! We couldn’t be more thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with them. Our Smather’s Beach wedding was perfect, and they truly went above and beyond to capture the beauty of our special day!

Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 48
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 49
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 50
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 51
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 52
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 53

Marissa · Married on 09/30/2017

I wish I could give this a 6.0 or higher!!! Jannette from the minute we spoke about my wedding day INSTANTLY made me feel like I was in the right hands! She was prompt with her responses, professional and her work is TO DIE FOR!!!! She made me feel so comfortable and like I was an old friend! You're really missing out if you don't hire her! She was the best decision we made for our wedding day ❤️

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 54
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 55
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 56
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 57
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 58
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 59

Virginia · Married on 09/02/2017

Jannette and Michael are exceptionally talented photographers and editors. They surpassed our expectations by giving us not only an incredible experience but the attention and patience we hoped for on our wedding day.
    Their professionalism and commitment to us on our special day made it as beautiful and memorable as it was . We are truly grateful for their service and recommend them to any couple looking that is looking for the highest quality and professional service on their wedding day.

Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 60
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 66
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 67
    Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography 68

Naila · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Jannette and Michael was a breeze from the beginning, despite this being a destination wedding. Whether by email or video chat, it was really easy to communicate and to get a feel for the wonderful people who would capture our special day. We looked at many reviews and were torn between another well-rated photographer and Jannette de Llanos Photography, and we are so very happy with our choice!
    One of our big worries was that our photographer would have a hard time capturing our different skin tones without using flash, and that was definitely not a concern with Jannette as she had done many weddings with mixed skin tones. We also learned that they do not like to use flash until sunset, which really matched our aesthetic vision. We ended up booking for both our rehearsal dinner/henna night and wedding day. Jannette was very professional and helped us figure out exactly what we needed. Our final package was quite reasonable, and Jannette was also able to recommend a videographer that she had positive experiences working with in the past, which was really important to us.
    The whole photography experience was fantastic! Jannette and Michael were able to capture just about every shot we asked for, and much more! They made us feel super comfortable and as if they were part of the group. We had a wonderful sunset on the first night, but even with the cloudy skies on our wedding night, the photos were stunning. You can truly see how magical these days were, and feel like you are re-living the moments when you look at the pictures.
    We were super happy to get the "sneak peak" about 24h after the wedding, and this was important to us because we had a lot of friends and family who could not travel for our wedding. It truly helped them feel like they were there with us! The final photos were a bit delayed due to the hurricane, but they were well worth waiting for! We would highly recommend Jannette de Llanos Photography and hope to work together again!

Sent on 01/21/2018