102 Reviews for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography

Prints (2)
Toning (1)
Matted Prints (1)
102 Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography Reviews

Michael & janette were amazing! Just spectacular talent and professionalism! They capturrd every moment we discussed! I️ highly recommend them for your special occasion!

Photo
Profile Picture Nic, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can’t thank Jannette and Michael enough for the beautiful job they did at our wedding! We have a crazy big family and they were able to get every single picture I imagined and more! I’ve always said photography is the most important thing at a wedding because at the end of the day it’s all you have other then memories. So my expectations for a photographer was very high - they exceeded all of my expectations. The pictures are breathtaking! Highly recommend Jannette she’s a rare kind of wonderful.

Profile Picture Karina, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jannette did an absolutely amazing job with my pictures! What seemed like a gloomy day for a beach wedding turned in to something straight from a magazine in pictures. I highly recommend her, you will fall in love!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jannette and Mike are INCREDIBLE! We couldn’t be more thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with them. Our Smather’s Beach wedding was perfect, and they truly went above and beyond to capture the beauty of our special day!

Profile Picture Chloe, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination / Travel, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

I wish I could give this a 6.0 or higher!!! Jannette from the minute we spoke about my wedding day INSTANTLY made me feel like I was in the right hands! She was prompt with her responses, professional and her work is TO DIE FOR!!!! She made me feel so comfortable and like I was an old friend! You're really missing out if you don't hire her! She was the best decision we made for our wedding day ❤️

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jannette and Micheal are amazing! My husband and I loved working with them. They photographed both our engagement and our wedding. Our engagement photos came out great! We just got our sneak peek photos from our wedding and they came out amazing, we can't wait to see the rest of the photos. From the moment we Spoke to Janette and Micheal on the phone about being our photographer, we knew we wanted to work with them. We are from Sarasota and they have great communication, they answered all my questions and replied quickly. They are very reliable and easy going. Best of all, their photos come out amazing. We highly recommend using Jannette and Micheal. Thank you for all your hard work and great photos.

Nicholas and Melanie Pokorny

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jannette and Michael are exceptionally talented photographers and editors. They surpassed our expectations by giving us not only an incredible experience but the attention and patience we hoped for on our wedding day.
Their professionalism and commitment to us on our special day made it as beautiful and memorable as it was . We are truly grateful for their service and recommend them to any couple looking that is looking for the highest quality and professional service on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Virginia, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Jannette De Llanos Photography has set the standard in excellence for wedding photography. They went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure the day flowed the way we had pictured and discussed. Every moment of our day, from beginning to end was captured and brought to life in each portrait. Their photos without question, stand out from all the rest. Choosing the right photographers was just as important as choosing the perfect venue. We were beyond happy with our choice of Jannette De Llanos Photography. Our guests enjoyed their company and respected their professionalism. The best of the best without doubt.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jannette and Michael was a breeze from the beginning, despite this being a destination wedding. Whether by email or video chat, it was really easy to communicate and to get a feel for the wonderful people who would capture our special day. We looked at many reviews and were torn between another well-rated photographer and Jannette de Llanos Photography, and we are so very happy with our choice!
One of our big worries was that our photographer would have a hard time capturing our different skin tones without using flash, and that was definitely not a concern with Jannette as she had done many weddings with mixed skin tones. We also learned that they do not like to use flash until sunset, which really matched our aesthetic vision. We ended up booking for both our rehearsal dinner/henna night and wedding day. Jannette was very professional and helped us figure out exactly what we needed. Our final package was quite reasonable, and Jannette was also able to recommend a videographer that she had positive experiences working with in the past, which was really important to us.
The whole photography experience was fantastic! Jannette and Michael were able to capture just about every shot we asked for, and much more! They made us feel super comfortable and as if they were part of the group. We had a wonderful sunset on the first night, but even with the cloudy skies on our wedding night, the photos were stunning. You can truly see how magical these days were, and feel like you are re-living the moments when you look at the pictures.
We were super happy to get the "sneak peak" about 24h after the wedding, and this was important to us because we had a lot of friends and family who could not travel for our wedding. It truly helped them feel like they were there with us! The final photos were a bit delayed due to the hurricane, but they were well worth waiting for! We would highly recommend Jannette de Llanos Photography and hope to work together again!

Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - The kiss.
Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - Truly love this picture!
Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - From our shotlist
Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - Always perfect timing!
Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - One of our favourite shots
Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - Little moments
Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - Detail shots
Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - Perfect lighting!
Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - Perfect positioning
Photo for Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography  Review - Sparklers magic
Profile Picture Naila, 7/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I are from TX and just got married in Key Largo, FL. We used Jannette and Michael for our wedding day photography. Picking out a photographer in another state isn't ways easy and I spent quite some time looking at different vendors but it was a no brainer after looking at her pictures...they are all so breathtaking and catalog worthy. After inquiring with them, the response time was very quick. Michael was so nice and helpful when I spoke to him for the first time and also gave his suggestions with ceremony start time(to capture the most beautiful sunset), etc.. We had a sneak peek of photos in less than 24 hours after our wedding and we are already SO in love with them! I really don't think Jannettes skill level and ability to capture light can be beat! We both HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

Profile Picture Blaire, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

A little over a year ago we dropped in on Jannette and Michael after meeting with Chef Drew. I had spoken with Jannette via email a few times and when my fiancé and I walked into the office she knew exactly who we were! They are so professional and so great at capturing the moments and we are so thankful we went with them. We just had our wedding in June and it absolutely poured down rain The entire day. We didn't get many photos at all...or so I thought bEcause of the rain. They captured everything without even noticing they were there! The pictures are absolutely stunning and I really didn't think a photographer that barely knew us could capture us so perfectly like Jannette and Michael did. They really are considered family to us now and we are so thankful that they captured our day. I have friends in other states already wanting Jannette to do their wedding. They are such great people, easy to work with, easy going, and we just clicked with them right away. We will be going with them for all of our future milestone photos. Thank you so much Jannette and Michael! We cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So Jannette is based in the Keys, but we were lucky enough that she was willing to travel all the way to Virginia for our wedding and reception. Some people, when they heard we were having a Harry Potter wedding, looked at us like we were crazy. But not Jannette. She somehow was able to take this zany idea of ours and photograph it in a way that was magical and breathtaking. Looking at the pictures, I still have a hard time believing that it was our wedding--every photograph is so elegant and perfect. Jannette and Michael are honestly top notch photographers. I couldn't have asked for anything better from a photographer. They got the best angles, the best views, and the best possible pictures. You wouldn't think tilting your head an inch to the left or right would make a huge difference, but it does. I'm beyond thankful for the fact that Jannette and Michael worked so hard to make our day such an incredible one. I'd honestly like them to just photograph the rest of my life!

Profile Picture User3326920, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I cannot thank Michael enough for the amazing job he did photographing our wedding day! He was easy to communicate with, professional, and patient. Our pictures are absolutely stunning and my husband and I will truly cherish these photos for the rest of our lives. Thank you again, Michael!

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Jannette and her team are AMAZING. If you do anything when it comes to photos, hire her. I am picky and opinionated and we had a lot of requests/changes throughout the planning process and Jannette made the entire process SEAMLESS. She made sure no one got stressed (even when it started to rain) and captured our wedding day to a T. She totally understood what we were going for and worked to ensure all of the images we wanted were captured. Also, her work and photographic style are unmatched and really just brought our beachy, whimsical vision to life. She's the best!! I really can't say enough great things.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend Jannette and her partner Michael to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Key Largo area (or anywhere else!). She was extremely easy to work with and made me, my husband, and his kids feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which is no small feat. Our wedding was only a week ago, but we already received a "sneak peek" of 30 of the pictures, and they look AMAZING. I literally could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Sophie, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter

I cannot say enough about how awesome Jannette and Mike are. They shot beautiful engagement photos for us, and then made our wedding day amazing. They are SO flexible, calm and professional. On top of that they obviously take gorgeous photos. They really put my nerves at ease and basically helped organize the day. My husband and I both loved having them around, and we cannot wait to see the rest of our photos!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

I would give Jannette 10 stars if I could. After we got engaged, I found her portfolio and didn't even bother looking at another photographer. I absolutely fell in love with her work and had full confidence she would make our special day look like the ethereal dream that it was. You can obviously look at her photos to see how talented she is, but the great surprise in working with Jannette was how ENJOYABLE she was to shoot with. We had so much fun with her. She just beams with passion and really makes an effort to connect with you, she felt like a friend who had known us for a long time as opposed to someone we had just met on our wedding day. You truly feel how much she loves what she does, it just radiates from her.

Profile Picture Kerry, 3/18/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Hands down the BEST photographer!! I absolutely loved working with Jannette and Mike! I got a ton of sneak peek pictures the next day (just got married 3/11/17)and they were more gorgeous than I imagined! Jannette made sure we got all the pictures I requested and has such great ideas. Everyone was raving about the pictures we already got.

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jannette and Michael are a match made in photography heaven! These two were so accommodating and warm leading up to our wedding and when we finally met them in person, they were even better. Jannette has such an eye and created the exact shots that I had envisioned. I booked the package that I felt had the most value, we got the 6 hour 2 photog package and it was perfect. Jannette was in the women's suite and Michael went with the men. Each group had a lot of laughs and a ton of fun with Jannette and Michael. Absolutely loved them!

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

Michael & his assistant did a spectacular job photographing my wedding. My wedding was at the Redland Koi Gardens in Homestead and they utilized every aspect of the venue to capture the most amazing photos. Michael & his assistant were on time, dressed professional & to be honest I hardly noticed them at all throughout the entire wedding. If you're looking for a top notch wedding photographer, I would highly recommend Jannette & Michael.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overall great experience!!! Pictures came out perfect so happy ??

Profile Picture Cameron, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stunning. Janette has an amazing vision and it made my wedding day look like a fairy tail. She has a gift of wonderful photography skills and as a bride it makes the day even more special to have such fantastic photos to look back on.
Thank you for everything and I highly recommend using her for all your photography needs.

Profile Picture Leah, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

What a perfect balance of professionalism and creative vision Jannette and her team broadcasted on our wedding day in the Florida keys. From the moment I met her, I knew she would be able to capture every small detail and provide an amazing memory of our day. Not only did they arrive on time, but early to make sure everything was perfect and ready to start working! The attention to detail and enthusiasm For perfection is what really set her apart
From other photographers I was considering for our wedding. Looking back now , I really wish I would have had her photograph our engagement shoot as well as the wedding!! That was the only mistake I made when hiring them as wedding photographers!! I just recieved a batch of the prints from our wedding and I am above ecstatic to see her and her teams work. We are so glad we chose them and can refer Jannette to our friends and family who are looking for an outstanding photographer!!

Profile Picture Aynsley, 1/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I got married in Islamorada, FL on New Year's Eve, 2016. We had a changed in plans and had to scramble to find a location, photography, etc, even though we only had an elopement ceremony. Michael shot our wedding and did a fantastic job. He kept in touch leading up to the wedding, arrived early, and provided us with exactly the coaching we needed to get great pictures. We are both happy with the pictures and highly recommend Jannette and Michael.

Profile Picture User7740464, 1+ year ago, 1 Review