Janis Jack Designer & Photographer Reviews

28 Reviews for Janis Jack Designer & Photographer

28 Janis Jack Designer & Photographer Reviews

Marcie · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Janis was an absolute joy to work with! She was someone who accommodated our needs and rolled with the flow of our goofy bunch! We highly recommend her to future Mr. & Mrs. or for any other occasion you may have!

Heidi · Married on 12/28/2017

Janis was wonderful, professional and flexible, and so sweet! We loved her attention to details and artistic eye. She made our day perfect and now our memories will last beautifully forever!

Tiffany · Married on 04/22/2017

Janis did a wonderful job! She was very organized & professional while remaining patient as we were all over the place, running behind on getting ready, and having to hunt kiddos down. She kept her cool, captured fantastic shots, and now my husband & I will have those beautiful pictures to cherish always!

• Future Mrs.

La Tanga · Married on 03/25/2017

Great Photographer and very professional!

Rachel · Married on 10/16/2016

Janis was amazing!!! We are beyond thrilled with all of our photos. She was able to capture everything so beautifully. She was extremely professional, kind, and a genuine person. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything.

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

Janis was awesome. From driving all the way to us and really directing us throughout the shoot. She had great ideas and we loved out maternity pictures. Out son then came 3 weeks early and she made sure to fit him in got his newborn shoot. She took extra time to get all of the shots that she wanted. I would absolutely recommend her!!!

Janis worked woth me and my husband for our engagement and wedding photos. She really takes the time to make sure every photo is absolutely perfect which is amazing. You can tell she is really passionate about what she does and her photos of us came out perfect! I would recommend working with Janis, she has great ideas and will even make your photo ideas turn out even better than expected.

Darren · Married on 09/05/2015

I would recommend this photographer to everyone she was amazing. Very professional, courteous, and respectful. She did an amazing job taking photos and choreography for each photo.

Leanie · Married on 05/24/2015

Janis was AMAZING! She met with us before hand so we could get to know her and she could get to know us. She was very sensitive and very sincere when I advised her that my mom had recently passed away from Cancer and that the wedding planning was getting stressful. She helped ease that stress by really getting to know my hubby and I by asking us our styles and what we liked. She took time to check in on us and to keep us up to date with what was going on. She went above and beyond to come out to our wedding rehearsal so she could meet our families and wedding party and get a vibe of how we all were and where the best light, areas would be for our pictures. Janis is very very very attentive to detail and also has a great heart! We felt like she was a part of our family when she was there and our families loved her. We would recommend her 100 PERCENT! She is the ONLY one in the Austin/Round Rock area that we would trust with our pictures!!

Ana · Married on 12/13/2014

I love all my pictures! Super fun and outgoing person to work with and very creative!! She's awesome!

Christie · Married on 10/11/2014

Janis was an amazing photographer at my wedding! We had three photographers at our wedding (just in case). I am very selective of the photos that I like, and hers only made the cut! Her photos perfectly capture each important moment beautifully, which is a skill that I find difficult to come by. Also, she took photos of the groomsmen, and another photographer took photos of the bridesmaids. Needless to say, I deeply regret not hiring her for longer, because there was such a difference between the two. I wish she was able to take photos of the bridesmaids as well. Also, not only are her photos wonderful, but she absolutely made me feel beautiful when I was stressed from family and the other photographer. Thank you cannot say enough!

Heather · Married on 11/30/2013

Very energetic and professional. Perfect for my wedding.

cecy · Married on 11/30/2013

I absolutely loved working with Janis. She has a great eye for photography, and has the ability to see what the average eye would never have seen. I'm looking forward to working with her again

Mary Kay · Married on 11/10/2013

Janis, was AWESOME!!!! so thoughtful... caught the right moments and was eager to get some that we specifically asked for...She is a perfectionist so the lighting was just right.. she also got some great candid shots... we were so pleased, hopefully she is still photgraphing in the future years when our second gets married... we highly recommend her services!!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/28/2013

Janis was an amazing photographer! She was just as excited as we were about our special day and that meant a lot. She was very professional and able to keep up with the thousands of things that went on that day. I am truly impressed because I was all over the place. Looking back on the memories of our wedding, they are
    unforgettable! Thanks to Janis. She did an
    awesome and wonderful job! We cannot thank
    her enough.

Susan · Married on 11/20/2010

Janice was fantastic to work with and the final product could not have been more amazing! We absolutely LOVE our wedding album and the quality and craftsmanship exceed our expectations.

• User3914099 · event on: 12/20/2013

Janis is great, the quality of photos we received were professional quality, she's easy to work with, has great ideas, and her cheery attitude charmed everyone.

Christian · event on: 05/04/2013

Enjoyed my photo shoot with Janis! She captured great shots of me and provided posing advice to get my best angles. She's extremely kind and helpful and I will do business with her again! Great photography.

Vickie · event on: 12/21/2013

Janis Jack is my family photographer. She has exemplary skills for detail. Her consistent unwavering creativity is the very essence that makes her final product special. Janis goes beyond the call of duty to make her clients happy with the final product, she stays current with the industry and gives her clients more than their money's worth-Her prices are affordable and her work is stunning and fabulous. If you are looking to find a photographer today and do not want to take any chances, then this Lady is the one to call on.

Deborah · event on: 12/20/2013

Janis does wonderful work! She photographed a Christmas Party for our family of 20! Did I mention that there were 9 children under the age of 10!!!

Sabrina · Married on 04/16/2016

Janis was amazing! We had a large rowdy group and she managed to corral them all! This was a very rustic venue and she captured the "feel" of our day. She made sure she kept in constant contact with all of us and was at our day in plenty of time to set up, organize and go over what we wanted. She is very professional, and yet very personal-We had over 200 guests, and we wanted to be sure we got pictures of all the family members who traveled here and she got them for us. I had sticker shock at first when choosing a photo service, but now understand the depth of the commitment - we have over 800 pictures to choose from!!!
    I will definitely as for Janis to take our future family photos, including baby pictures when the time comes! PERFECT DAY, PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER!

Ashley · event on: 11/20/2012

Janis was amazing. When I received the photographs, I was awed. They were beautiful and full of life. Thank you Janis.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Janis was very sweet and professional. I felt comfortable with her. We are very pleased with our photos!

Janis was really great at making sure I got all of the poses I wanted for my wedding pictures as well as coming up with different poses I hadn't thought of.