Janis Jack Designer & Photographer Reviews

46 Reviews for Janis Jack Designer & Photographer

• Frank

Frank N Patsy Nieto · Getting married on 01/05/2022

Wedding Memories

Janis photographed our family, new baby, engagement, and now wedding memories. She is friendly, accommodating, and professional. The photographs she puts together and presents are the best quality ever.

Sent on 05/25/2020

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review Patsy! I can't wait to work with y'all again!

Christine Glenn · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Janis was a FANTASTIC Photographer!

Janis was the perfect blend of conscientious with respect to getting the shot and allowing my husband and I and our family and friends to really be in the moment and enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime occasion. She was sweet and professional throughout.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review, Christine! It was a joy and honor to document your love and be your wedding photographer. I can’t thank you enough for trusting me to capture your memories!
  • Monica

Monica Henderson · Married on 05/23/2020

A crazy bunch

Janis ,
    Was so patient with us, we were running late and so many family members with different personalities she was patient with all of us. At one point I was frustrated and wanted a specific photo taken, she was able to read that and in a very professional manner corral every one to take the picture.

Sent on 05/27/2020

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Hey Monica, Thank you so much for the great review. I LOVED your family so much!
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 02/28/2020

Fantastic Photographer

I can't say enough good things about Ms. Janis. I found her through another app and she was everything we wanted and more. She was quick to respond and answer all my questions. Due to Covid me and my husband had to plan for just us our minister and her. She helped us pick out a beautiful location to hold it and even offered to scout for us. Leading up to the ceremony she was always quick to respond back to me and make the planning as painless as possible. The day of she took stunning pictures and really made the most of spot we choose. When it was time to reveal her work she did not disappoint. She showed up 105 pictures and not only did she put them onto a thumbdrive and help us pick 40 (hard choices) to put into an album for us but she even without hesitation fixed a uniform error for us that was bothering my husband. This is a lady who truly cares about her craft and I would recommend again and again.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you Jordan for the great review! I can't wait to show you the wedding album! Y'all are going to be soooo happy!

Gina C Go · Married on 02/22/2020

Our wedding Photograher Janis Jack was awesome! Very professional, detailed, on time, friendly, great service and very knowledgeable.

We really enjoyed working with Janis Jack as our photographer in our wedding. Very professional, friendly, detailed, on time and knowledgeable. I really recommend her great service overall so happy she was our wedding photographer. Thank you Janis and we really appreciate your great service. Hope all photos are great😊.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Cecilia · Married on 01/03/2020

Perfect For Us

Janice was fantastic. She was the perfect fit for us and our wedding. A great mixture of fun and professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone and I will definitely be looking for her in the future for any other life events.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you soooo much, Cecilia, for the great review! You and Joshua are so much fun to work with! I hope your honeymoon cruise is epic!
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 12/27/2019

They super nice

They had the best items best qualities camera I love it

Sent on 06/17/2019

Cora Loftin · Married on 12/08/2019

Took charge and super helpful !!!

I am so absolutely grateful to of had Janis as my photographer for our wedding! She was great at coordinating and creating time a time line for my wedding. Even though we had never met before the wedding, the way she sounded so confident and respectful of my wishes over the phone, made me feel at ease. She was timely, diligent, sweet, kind, and absolutely the kind of person I wanted to help me the day of my wedding!! She always made sure to put my husband and I in The correct poses since we didn’t know what to do. She was all about the little details and made sure every one was on point. I loved having Janis as our photographer and would DEFINITELY use her again for other events in the future! Thanks

Sent on 12/20/2019

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much Cora for the nice review! Y'all were wonderful yourselves and I loved working with y'all
  • Casey

Casey Green · Married on 11/30/2019

Perfect for our style!

Janis was wonderful for our casual wedding! She asked great questions ahead of time to get information on our preferences and make sure we were all on the same page. She made great use of time before and after our ceremony for posed photos and took beautiful candids during the reception ensuring all the guests were included. The photos were available in just a few days and all amazing! I'll recommend her to anybody I know looking for a detail oriented photographer that's easy to work with.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Casey! You and Rob were so easy going. I hope for the chance to work with y'all again sometime!
  • Sierra

Sierra Crum · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful unique and very attentive

My wedding day was the best day of my life. Janis was able to capture moments that I will be able to hold close to my heart for a lifetime. She’s so creative and so artistic and that actually plays a lot into her photography. I love artistic and she made that happen for me. I’m so blessed and so happy I got to have this experience and was provided with such amazing photographers! Thank you so much! This was all an amazing experience for me and my family!

Sent on 11/19/2019

James Hare · Married on 10/19/2019

Great Job!

Janis made sure we had everything we needed and were looking for and was cery proffessional. She seemed as excited as we were and you could tell she wanted to make every shot count.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Kelly Zach · Married on 10/19/2019

Great Job!

Janis did a great job! Our pictures turned out so beautiful and we are so grateful to have these memories to look back on and share with our family.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you Kelly for the great review! Y'all were wonderful to work and I hope for the opportunity to work with you again!

Ashley F · Married on 04/06/2019

Janis got things done.

Janis has an excellent personality for this type of work. She knows how to communicate with the crowd in a way that is progressive and encouraging. Often my husband, family, and I would become tired or overly excited. Janis was very successful in redirecting the group and ensuring we knew it would later be beneficial to push through to receive GREAT photos. I would definitely recommend Janis and her team as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rachel Gober · Married on 03/14/2019

Wedding Photos

Janice is AMAZING! My entire experience with her for my wedding and bridal shoot has been fantastic. She communicates well, is super friendly, punctual, and really knows what she is doing. All of her suggestions were wonderful and was open to photos we wanted as well. Very professional. HIGHLY recommend her for any photo shoot!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you for such a great review Rachel. Y'all are amazing people and deserve everything! Enjoy your honeymoon in Cancun!
  • Mckenzie

Mckenzie Hughes · Married on 02/23/2019

Janis was perfect

Janis was so wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. She was SO sweet and professional and handled all the people so well

Sent on 02/25/2019

Natasha · Married on 12/26/2018

She is the best!

First of all, Janis was contracted with very little notice due to our original photographer canceling last minute. Talk about a blessing in disguise! She was more than amazing. She called me shortly after my contracting with Wedding Bug and we talked through some details. She was easily available through text, phone call and email. It was raining the day of our wedding and she was completely cooperative with our requests. My wife and I highly recommend Janis. Somehhow, being one photographer, she was still able to photograph both brides entirely. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Natasha! Working with ya'll was as easy as breathing, and I couldn't have asked for a better couple. Let me know when you and Jennifer would want to work together again.

Jessica Longoria Burklow · Married on 11/10/2018

Janis was responsive and attentive

While I have not yet recieved our pictures (we are only 1 and 1/2 weeks out from our wedding), I can say that she is a true professional. She understood my vision and scoped out the site a head of time to choose places based on people and lighting. I can't wait to see the works of art she created!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Marcie · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Janis was an absolute joy to work with! She was someone who accommodated our needs and rolled with the flow of our goofy bunch! We highly recommend her to future Mr. & Mrs. or for any other occasion you may have!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/20/2018

Janis was so helpful not only on my big day, but in the time leading up to it! She helped to create a day of plan that was perfect and so appreciated! On the day of she was incredibly flexible, and able to come to multiple locations. She took us to inspired photo locations at our venues and positioned us perfectly! I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Heidi · Married on 12/28/2017

Janis was wonderful, professional and flexible, and so sweet! We loved her attention to details and artistic eye. She made our day perfect and now our memories will last beautifully forever!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Tiffany · Married on 04/22/2017

Janis did a wonderful job! She was very organized & professional while remaining patient as we were all over the place, running behind on getting ready, and having to hunt kiddos down. She kept her cool, captured fantastic shots, and now my husband & I will have those beautiful pictures to cherish always!

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • Future Mrs.

La Tanga · Married on 03/25/2017

Great Photographer and very professional!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/16/2016

Janis was amazing!!! We are beyond thrilled with all of our photos. She was able to capture everything so beautifully. She was extremely professional, kind, and a genuine person. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

Janis was awesome. From driving all the way to us and really directing us throughout the shoot. She had great ideas and we loved out maternity pictures. Out son then came 3 weeks early and she made sure to fit him in got his newborn shoot. She took extra time to get all of the shots that she wanted. I would absolutely recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Janis worked woth me and my husband for our engagement and wedding photos. She really takes the time to make sure every photo is absolutely perfect which is amazing. You can tell she is really passionate about what she does and her photos of us came out perfect! I would recommend working with Janis, she has great ideas and will even make your photo ideas turn out even better than expected.

Sent on 05/27/2016