Janis Jack Designer & Photographer Reviews

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer 3
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Getting married on 12/27/2019

They super nice

They had the best items best qualities camera I love it

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ashley F · Married on 04/06/2019

Janis got things done.

Janis has an excellent personality for this type of work. She knows how to communicate with the crowd in a way that is progressive and encouraging. Often my husband, family, and I would become tired or overly excited. Janis was very successful in redirecting the group and ensuring we knew it would later be beneficial to push through to receive GREAT photos. I would definitely recommend Janis and her team as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rachel Gober · Married on 03/14/2019

Wedding Photos

Janice is AMAZING! My entire experience with her for my wedding and bridal shoot has been fantastic. She communicates well, is super friendly, punctual, and really knows what she is doing. All of her suggestions were wonderful and was open to photos we wanted as well. Very professional. HIGHLY recommend her for any photo shoot!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you for such a great review Rachel. Y'all are amazing people and deserve everything! Enjoy your honeymoon in Cancun!
  • Mckenzie

Mckenzie Hughes · Married on 02/23/2019

Janis was perfect

Janis was so wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. She was SO sweet and professional and handled all the people so well

Sent on 02/25/2019

Natasha · Married on 12/26/2018

She is the best!

First of all, Janis was contracted with very little notice due to our original photographer canceling last minute. Talk about a blessing in disguise! She was more than amazing. She called me shortly after my contracting with Wedding Bug and we talked through some details. She was easily available through text, phone call and email. It was raining the day of our wedding and she was completely cooperative with our requests. My wife and I highly recommend Janis. Somehhow, being one photographer, she was still able to photograph both brides entirely. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Janis Jack Designer & Photographer 4
    Janis Jack Designer & Photographer 5
    Janis Jack Designer & Photographer 6

Janis Jack Designer & Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Natasha! Working with ya'll was as easy as breathing, and I couldn't have asked for a better couple. Let me know when you and Jennifer would want to work together again.

Jessica Longoria Burklow · Married on 11/10/2018

Janis was responsive and attentive

While I have not yet recieved our pictures (we are only 1 and 1/2 weeks out from our wedding), I can say that she is a true professional. She understood my vision and scoped out the site a head of time to choose places based on people and lighting. I can't wait to see the works of art she created!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Marcie · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Janis was an absolute joy to work with! She was someone who accommodated our needs and rolled with the flow of our goofy bunch! We highly recommend her to future Mr. & Mrs. or for any other occasion you may have!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/20/2018

Janis was so helpful not only on my big day, but in the time leading up to it! She helped to create a day of plan that was perfect and so appreciated! On the day of she was incredibly flexible, and able to come to multiple locations. She took us to inspired photo locations at our venues and positioned us perfectly! I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Heidi · Married on 12/28/2017

Janis was wonderful, professional and flexible, and so sweet! We loved her attention to details and artistic eye. She made our day perfect and now our memories will last beautifully forever!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Tiffany · Married on 04/22/2017

Janis did a wonderful job! She was very organized & professional while remaining patient as we were all over the place, running behind on getting ready, and having to hunt kiddos down. She kept her cool, captured fantastic shots, and now my husband & I will have those beautiful pictures to cherish always!

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • Future Mrs.

La Tanga · Married on 03/25/2017

Great Photographer and very professional!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/16/2016

Janis was amazing!!! We are beyond thrilled with all of our photos. She was able to capture everything so beautifully. She was extremely professional, kind, and a genuine person. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

Janis was awesome. From driving all the way to us and really directing us throughout the shoot. She had great ideas and we loved out maternity pictures. Out son then came 3 weeks early and she made sure to fit him in got his newborn shoot. She took extra time to get all of the shots that she wanted. I would absolutely recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Janis worked woth me and my husband for our engagement and wedding photos. She really takes the time to make sure every photo is absolutely perfect which is amazing. You can tell she is really passionate about what she does and her photos of us came out perfect! I would recommend working with Janis, she has great ideas and will even make your photo ideas turn out even better than expected.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Darren · Married on 09/05/2015

I would recommend this photographer to everyone she was amazing. Very professional, courteous, and respectful. She did an amazing job taking photos and choreography for each photo.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Leanie · Married on 05/24/2015

Janis was AMAZING! She met with us before hand so we could get to know her and she could get to know us. She was very sensitive and very sincere when I advised her that my mom had recently passed away from Cancer and that the wedding planning was getting stressful. She helped ease that stress by really getting to know my hubby and I by asking us our styles and what we liked. She took time to check in on us and to keep us up to date with what was going on. She went above and beyond to come out to our wedding rehearsal so she could meet our families and wedding party and get a vibe of how we all were and where the best light, areas would be for our pictures. Janis is very very very attentive to detail and also has a great heart! We felt like she was a part of our family when she was there and our families loved her. We would recommend her 100 PERCENT! She is the ONLY one in the Austin/Round Rock area that we would trust with our pictures!!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Ana · Married on 12/13/2014

I love all my pictures! Super fun and outgoing person to work with and very creative!! She's awesome!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Christie · Married on 10/11/2014

Janis was an amazing photographer at my wedding! We had three photographers at our wedding (just in case). I am very selective of the photos that I like, and hers only made the cut! Her photos perfectly capture each important moment beautifully, which is a skill that I find difficult to come by. Also, she took photos of the groomsmen, and another photographer took photos of the bridesmaids. Needless to say, I deeply regret not hiring her for longer, because there was such a difference between the two. I wish she was able to take photos of the bridesmaids as well. Also, not only are her photos wonderful, but she absolutely made me feel beautiful when I was stressed from family and the other photographer. Thank you cannot say enough!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Vickie · event on 12/21/2013

Janis Jack is my family photographer. She has exemplary skills for detail. Her consistent unwavering creativity is the very essence that makes her final product special. Janis goes beyond the call of duty to make her clients happy with the final product, she stays current with the industry and gives her clients more than their money's worth-Her prices are affordable and her work is stunning and fabulous. If you are looking to find a photographer today and do not want to take any chances, then this Lady is the one to call on.

Sent on 02/19/2014
  • User3914099 · event on 12/20/2013

Janis is great, the quality of photos we received were professional quality, she's easy to work with, has great ideas, and her cheery attitude charmed everyone.

Deborah · event on 12/20/2013

Janis does wonderful work! She photographed a Christmas Party for our family of 20! Did I mention that there were 9 children under the age of 10!!!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Heather · Married on 11/30/2013

Very energetic and professional. Perfect for my wedding.

cecy · Married on 11/30/2013

I absolutely loved working with Janis. She has a great eye for photography, and has the ability to see what the average eye would never have seen. I'm looking forward to working with her again

Mary Kay · Married on 11/10/2013

Janis, was AWESOME!!!! so thoughtful... caught the right moments and was eager to get some that we specifically asked for...She is a perfectionist so the lighting was just right.. she also got some great candid shots... we were so pleased, hopefully she is still photgraphing in the future years when our second gets married... we highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/28/2013

Janis was an amazing photographer! She was just as excited as we were about our special day and that meant a lot. She was very professional and able to keep up with the thousands of things that went on that day. I am truly impressed because I was all over the place. Looking back on the memories of our wedding, they are
    unforgettable! Thanks to Janis. She did an
    awesome and wonderful job! We cannot thank
    her enough.