Janine's FLowers Reviews

12 Reviews for Janine's FLowers

• Anita

Anita Moser · Getting married on 04/01/2022

LOVED our flowers!

We had Janine do our wedding flowers and arrangements last weekend and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. The flowers came out perfect - more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! I look at our wedding photos and can't believe they are actually our flowers - they're like something I've seen and only wished could be mine.

Sent on 01/20/2021
  • Kasey

Kasey Long · Married on 03/13/2019

Amazing!!!

Janine and her team were amazing. We had a super tight budget and she was able to work with us to find just what we needed to suit our budget. All of the flowers turned out absolutely stunning. Thanks so much to Janine's Flowers and Gifts!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 02/09/2019

So Pleased With our Flowers!

We are so glad we went with Janine's for our wedding flowers! Throughout the entire process Janine and her team were very available and flexible, easily incorporating all of my changes and answering all of my questions. I was so impressed at their ability to take my general flower vision and turn it into exactly what I didn't even know I wanted! I send Janine and her team a pinterest board of a number of arrangements I liked, let them know what types of arrangements I would need, and asked to stay seasonal and local. They proposed a very reasonable quote, and picked out several arrangements from my pinterest board to use as inspiration. When my wedding day came, I was blown away with how perfect the flowers were! I can't thank Janine and her team enough for giving me one less thing to worry about and providing the most perfect flowers for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Savannah · Married on 11/19/2016

This is a very family oriented business. Janine will meet with you and to get to know the couple and the theme of the wedding. Ours was Fall/Star Wars and we had beautiful fall flowers bouquets inside a light saber. We also had the isles lined with pumpkins with greener bouquet coming out of each one. We had a tight budget and she really worked with us. I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

Janine did an AMAZING JOB for our wedding!! My husband and I had two totally different floral visions and after meeting with Janine she was able to creatively merge both ideas and put together the most amazing flower arrangements and bouquets! We are totally impressed! I wanted to have succulents included so we can plant them and she actually grew them herself leading up to the wedding and incorporated them in everything and now we, along with our quests, have beautiful succulent plants to remember the day by. I can't say enough great things about Janine! Use her if you have the chance!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

Janine is great!
    She is incredibly helpful. I was unsure what I really wanted for my bouquets, but she helped to bring it all to life.
    Reasonably priced as well. Her shop has things like vases, lanterns, etc that you can rent as well.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Janine is simply great. She and her son work together which made me realize how genuine this vendor is. My wedding was at the Lodge of the Four Seasons and Brittney spoke very highly of Janine when I asked her opinion.

Something that was truly a perk of Janine's services was setup. The Lodge did a fantastic, timely job setting up the tables, chairs, linen, etc... but it is the brides responsibility to finish the special touches. Janine took time out of her day, Im sure you can imagine the many weddings she has each weekend, to help with this!

I must say, between Janine's flowers and Brittney's tweaking of detail, I could not have been more pleased with my ceremony and reception. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Brooke · Married on 09/27/2008

Since I was on a budget Janine helped me achieve a simple, yet elegant look at a cost we could afford. She was great!

Sent on 11/18/2008

Emily · Married on 05/19/2007

Janine's did a fantastic job with my flowers. I just discussed the colors that I wanted and they created the most beautiful bouquets for my wedding party. The flowers were extremely high quality and looked perfect from beginning to end. The colors were brilliant and bright and they were arranged wonderfully! The hydrangeas for my centerpieces were amazing!! The blooms were huge and smelled wonderful. Janine's service was excellent and extremely easy to work with. They coordinated the delivery of the flowers with the reception site and the bakery for the cake without me having to be involved.

Sent on 07/19/2008
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/13/2016

Janine's Flowers were a pleasure to work with especially since everything was via email and pictures because we live so far away. The flower bouquets were beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. They were delievered the day of in a timely matter. Flowers are expensive no matter where you go, but I feel the value at Janine's Flowers was great!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2013

Beautiful flowers, great staff, wonderful to work with

Sent on 07/24/2013

skye · Married on 05/20/2016

There was an issue with some missing flowers ( not Janine's fault) and was handled in a very professional manner. The flowers were gorgeous and Janine's Flowers were very helpful when I picked out the flowers and were able to match the colors perfectly. I live out of town so a lot of our communication was through email and Janine's was able to match my vision perfectly. I would definitely recommend Janine's Flowers.

Sent on 05/24/2016