Janet Moriarty JP Reviews

Janet Moriarty JP 5
Janet Moriarty JP 6
Janet Moriarty JP 7

Tina · Married on 07/05/2014

Janet was perfect for our wedding ceremony. Even though it was a distance for her to come she was prompt and pleasant and we were very pleased.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2013

I didn't spent much time with Janet in-person, but she performed a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. We were lucky to find her last minute, as our original plans fell through. She braved the very cold January day to officiate our wedding, and we loved it.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello Jessica, You will always be one of my fondest memories...you and your sweet husband. Talk about love keeping you warm! I still look at the photos we took and admire the love in your eyes. Thank you for asking me to be a part of your phenomenal day.

Elissa · Married on 10/09/2010

Janet was incredibly helpful and supportive when my husband and I were getting married. We had a VERY short engagement due to his impending deployment, and she made our special day all the more so by accommodating us on short notice! (Not the usual, I assure you!) Janet provided a beautiful ceremony based on who we are... truly tailored to us! She took the time to listen, not just to our wants, but also listened with the ear of being a military spouse. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a thoughtful, caring officiant.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Louise · Married on 05/27/2018

Janet was great! When we wanted to add more of our own wording she didn't rush us in getting it to her, was super flexible about what she said, and even reviewed it with us. The ceremony still went faster than expected so to future couples I'd say don't be afraid to add more to the traditional script, especially if it helps make the ceremony more YOU!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I wish both of you the very best in the future. Thank you, Janet Moriarty, JP

Nareth Sim · Married on 03/13/2019

Wedding on a snowy day

JP Janet did an excellence service for our wedding. Her husband works with her as a team. He is a good photographer. Even though our wedding was small, she was well prepared for the ceremony.
    very pleased with her services.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write the kind words. Every ceremony is special to me, large or small. I wish you both much happiness. Best, Janet

Elizabeth · Married on 12/12/2017

I found Janet on facebook. She c was offering her home and garden to couples getting married. Our wedding was outside in the rain in our own backyard and she was great. She even baked our kid's christmas cookies. And she made us a YouTube video. She was great and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hi Liz and Tim. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day, sharing with your lovely family. Best of luck to all of you!

Shawna · Married on 09/16/2017

Janet was great to work with! She made us feel very comfortable before and during our ceremony, she's very calm and down to earth. When we first met her, she explained that she was available for the day of our wedding but not available for our rehearsal. She offered to have her husband Paul, who is also a JP, step in and guide us through the rehearsal. I was a little bit nervous about this, but Paul was just as wonderful as Janet and very helpful. They make a great team. All of our guests keep saying how much they loved the ceremony!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Thank you Shawna and Mike for taking the time to say those lovely things. I love what I do and respect each and every couple and their wishes. I offered my husbands assistance knowing he is as proficient and caring about you as much as myself. I am so pleased your day went as you wanted. Thank you, Janet

melissa · Married on 10/09/2016

Janet is warm, welcoming and very professional. She is well organized and genuinely interested in meeting your needs to make your service a truly special occasion.

Sent on 10/11/2016