Janet Moriarty JP Reviews

Janet Moriarty JP 7
  • Olivia

Olivia Ryan · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Fantastic!

Janet made our day so special. Janet was so responsive on email and met with us before to go over all the details for our day. She even made us a beautiful wedding video a few days after the wedding! My husband and I can't recommend Janet enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

HI Olivia and Patrick. Thanks for taking the time to leave those kinds words. You two were so amazing. I wish you all the love. Best, Janet

Tina Papps · Married on 09/20/2019

Last minute wedding

My husband and I decided to get married very spur of the moment. Janet was not only able to preform the ceremony but has a beautiful garden where we were able to do the ceremony. She made it very special for us and worked with us because of my husband’s illness. What was going to be just a quick trip to a justice of the peace turned into a beautiful ceremony, beautiful pictures and a video and wonderful memories. It was a perfect day thanks to Janet.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Oh Tina..thanks for that lovely review. I love making couples' ceremonies special. Best to you both now and always, Janet
  • Haleigh

Haleigh Parker · Married on 09/01/2019

An absolute pleasure to work with!

Janet was wonderful to work with. She was professional, available and answered all the questions that we had. She walked us through the ceremony and was there through each step. During the ceremony her husband even had taken a few photos and presented my husband and I a beautiful slideshow of the ceremony and this is something we will cherish forever. I would highly recommend Janet as your JP and truly appreciate everything that she did to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello and congratulations again to you and Brice! Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I do appreciate your kind words. Best to you both, Janet
  • Amanda

Amanda Bradford · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply wonderful

Janet was simply wonderful, not only was she kind and understanding of our needs and wants for a wedding ceremony she worked with us to make sure each portion of the ceremony was personalized. The planning process was a breeze with her knowledgeable input and pointers.

Her husband was there to help capture the ceremony moments and even put them into a short video for us. We did not have the budget for a formal wedding video so this was something that we will treasure always.

We will certainly refer Janet to our friends and family should they need an officiant for a wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello Amanda and Mike. Congratulations on your Marriage. It was my honor and pleasure to have been a part of your wonderful day. Thanks for taking the time to write this attentive review. Best to you both now and in the future. Janet
  • Amanda

Amanda Gilman · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply Wonderful

Sent on 09/12/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to do this. Best to you both, Janet
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect day!

My husband and I can't thank Janet enough for everything she did for us on our wedding day and in preparation of it. Janet was so kind and reassuring throughout the planning process. From the minute we met Janet we knew she was the perfect officiant for us. Janet was responsive, professional and made our day even more special. We also received an awesome surprise afterwards from Janet and her husband who documented the ceremony and made us a video. We recommend Janet to any couple planning to get married! I promise, you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Janet Moriarty JP 8

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello! I am so flattered by your kind words. Thank you so very much for your review! Sincerely, Janet
  • Lisa

Lisa P · Married on 07/11/2019

A great day

We had a great and smooth experience having Janet as our JP. All emails I sent were responded to quickly which made communication a breeze. We had a very small outdoor wedding and as luck would have it there was a good chance for rain on the day of our wedding. With less than a weeks notice I asked Janet if it would be an issue to move the wedding up by one day and she said that would not be an issue. Because of that we were able to have a nice small ceremony on a beautiful day with a pretty view of Newfound Lake. Overall great experience.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Oh Lisa, I was so happy to have officiated your beautiful ceremony on that gorgeous lake. It is a favorite of ours too. Best to to both. Thanks for the great review. Best, Janet
  • Zachtattersall

Zachtattersall@yahoo.com · Married on 06/15/2019

Very happy

Me and my fiancé Rachael, now wife, had a very lovely and smooth experience. If we had any questions or concerns Janet got right back to us as soon as she could with an answer or solution. We had our wedding in her wedding garden and it was very beautiful and we were both very happy with how the day turned out, couldn’t recommend Janet enough to officiate any weddings that people are planning.

• Rachael

Rachael Tattersall · Married on 06/15/2019

The perfect day

Janet was completely amazing! She took care of everything for us and made everything so easy. She really made me feel comfortable during the ceremony as it was something I had worried about my entire engagement. We got married in her beautiful wedding garden and it was completely perfect thanks to her. Everyone was telling us how lovely it was. My flowers she had made looked so beautiful and I was taken back by them on the day. She also gave us some really nice cupcakes which was a great touch. Her husband was also very warm and friendly and took some great pictures that Janet has kindly put up in a really sweet video on YouTube all my family back home in England have enjoyed to watch. I cannot thank her enough for making mine and my now husbands special day so wonderful it was better than I ever could have hoped and I cannot recommend her enough.

Janet Moriarty JP 9
    Janet Moriarty JP 10
    Janet Moriarty JP 11
    Janet Moriarty JP 12
    Janet Moriarty JP 13
    Janet Moriarty JP 14
    Janet Moriarty JP 15

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello you lovely people! I can't tell you how much I do appreciate you taking the time to write that lovely review. My husband and I really enjoy bringing a smile to your face. Best to you both, Janet and Paul

Darlene Scerra · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful Wedding

A perfect day. Janet and her husband were very welcoming. The flower gardens were gorgeous as well as the wonderful bouquet she made for me.

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I wish you and Chris the very best and to you and your lovely family. Janet and Paul
  • Katy

Katy Garrison · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Service

Janet is a pro. She embraced our non-standard ceremony concept and let us write the script ourselves. She showed up on time, came dressed in our wedding colors, and even sent us a slideshow afterwards to help us remember our special day. We wanted an officiant who would speak with a formal tone and not make light of the occasion, and Janet fit the bill and did a great job.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello Mr and Mrs Garrison. It was my pleasure to have been a part of such a very important day. Your ceremony was lovely and I will always remember it. Thank you for taking the time to write a warm review for me. Best to you both, Janet

Maureen · Married on 06/01/2019

True Professional

Janet was knowledgeable, communicative, and easy to work with. She listened to what my husband and I wanted out of our ceremony and delivered just that!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello Maureen. I hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks for taking the time to do that review, they do make a difference to other couples when choosing their Officiant. Take care. Best, Janet

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2019

Helpful and Open

Janet performed the ceremony at our wedding in May and did a wonderful job. She was calm and easy to work with. She provided a template for us to help get our vows started and really was open to what we wanted to include. She even provided us some pictures that her husband took during the ceremony which were some of the best we have!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Janet Moriarty JP 16
    Janet Moriarty JP 17
    Janet Moriarty JP 18

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Congratulations to the Mountain top couple! What a spectacular day for you both. I did appreciate the kind invitation to attend the reception dinner as well with my husband, Paul. He will be impressed with your comment about his photos. Thanks for taking the time to do the review. Best to you both, Janet
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect wedding Day

I would recommend Janet to anyone. She did actually what I wanted and made our day so special. Her wedding garden is beautiful.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Janet Moriarty JP 19
    Janet Moriarty JP 20
    Janet Moriarty JP 21
    Janet Moriarty JP 22
    Janet Moriarty JP 23

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

I love the photos! I am so happy for you and Rich. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. I do surely appreciate it! Best, Janet

Coburn · Married on 04/15/2019

Great Experience!

Working with Janet was great! She was very responsive to all our emails, answered our questions quickly and thoroughly. She scouted out the wedding site ahead of time, which as someone who likes to be prepared, appreciated her thoroughness and forethought. Janet was very personable and my husband and I really liked her. She included personal touches to our ceremony, which was very thoughtful, things I wouldn't have even thought about. In my opinion, she did an awesome job and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asked.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to do this review. I do appreciate your kind words. You two were so sweet and I do especially love elopements. so I try to make them as personal as I can. Best to you now and in the future. Best, Janet

Stephanie Chabot · Married on 10/20/2018

Janet Moriarty, JP

Janet officiated at our wedding last October (sorry for the delay!) and she was great! She was very sweet, helpful, and easy to work with. We would recommend Janet to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello! I hope that this email finds you both well. Thank you for the kind words. It means alot to me and to other couples looking for that Special Officiant for their ceremony.
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Janet was incredible - so sweet, flexible and perfect for our day!

Can’t say enough good things - Janet really made our ceremony personal, touching and modern. Our whole family and friends loved it; quick, meaningful and very special. If you need someone, she’s your girl! We are stationed overseas and Janet made the time to Skype call with us, as well as correspond regularly even with our 13 hour time difference. She really went the extra mile and that made all the difference to us. Thanks again Janet!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello Amy and Tom! Thank you for the lovely review. It was honor to have officiated your beautiful wedding. Best, Janet

Kerri · Married on 09/21/2018

Janet was an absolute dream to work with. She was very responsive, extremely helpful in the vows we chose and a calming presence on our wedding day. Her husband photographed our ceremony and then Janet used these pictures to create the most wonderful video which she sent to us just days after the wedding. I highly recommend Janet when choosing your JP, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Dear Kerri, Thank you for taking the time to write that wonderful review. I enjoy each and every couple I have the pleasure to meet. Best to you both in the future. Janet

Daniel · Married on 09/15/2018

Janet was so professional and immediately put us at ease. We loved just being able to have someone that clearly has done this before and was able to give advice and suggestions throughout the process.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello Daniel and Jenna, Thank you for taking the time to say a few nice things about our experience together with your beautiful wedding. You two are a riot...your personal vows were comical in a wonderful, warm and heartfelt way. Best to you both now and in the future. Janet

Megan · Married on 09/07/2018

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Janet was to work with and as an officiant for our wedding.
    We felt so at ease with her, and felt like we had known her for years; she is just so warm and welcoming, exactly the person that you would want to officiate your wedding. From the beginning, she was very responsive and answered our questions quickly. We met her in person at our venue where she gave us her expert advice on how the ceremony should be organized and where any readings or specific ceremony additions should be placed if needed.
    On the day of our wedding, she checked in with us in person to confirm the pronunciations of our last names and to give us well wishes.
    The ceremony was wonderful and truly felt "us". Janet added so much personality and love to our day.
    After the wedding, we received a small pack in the mail from her with a personalized note letting us know that she had sent out our marriage license and she also included a decorative "marriage licence" placeholder for us to have. It was such a wonderful surprise. This may have been a small detail, but you can tell that she loves what she does and puts a lot of effort into it.
    We loved having Janet officiate our wedding, and we recommend her highly.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Wow Megan...you are so kind. I really do love what I do and the little certificate was just a small thank you for allowing me be a part of your wonderful day. Best to you both, Janet

Griffin · Married on 08/25/2018

Janet was amazing! She was completely professional and performed a beautiful ceremony for us - even after only meeting us via Skype, it felt like she knew us on a personal level. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hi Griffin and Molly. I hope all is well and the new house works for you both. It was my pleasure to have officiated your wonderful wedding. I wish you the very best. Sincerely, Janet

Katherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Katie and Sean 10/13/2018

If you’re looking for a JP to make your day special and the process easy you need to hire Janet. From the moment we met her she was very personable, easy and flexible to work with. We met her at the Panera Bread in Dover, NH and we explained what we had in mind for the ceremony. She gave us a little pointer here and there to make what we had envisioned even better. She walked us through the marriage license process so we knew exactly what to do and what to expect. Janet responded very quickly to all email inquiries and questions throughout our 18-month process. We meet 2 weeks prior to the wedding to discuss the ceremony and we felt very confident that things were going to go exactly the way we planned. She met us at 4:30pm the Friday before our big day for the rehearsal and we couldn’t have been happier. She guided us and doing the run through and just really put us at ease for the upcoming day. For every meeting she was on time or early and always had a smile on her face ready to help and answer questions. Her husband joins her on the wedding day to take pictures of the ceremony for her portfolio and website. Janet had told us this is advance and also told us that she uses the pictures to make a slide show that she gives to the couples. That video is amazing! We didn’t have a videographer which we didn’t think we needed and we still don’t so, that video with pictures that he took was enough for us. We watched it two days after the wedding and I bawled my eyes out. We know you might want a friend or family member to be your Justice of the Peace but, in our opinion, you will be missing out if you don’t hire Janet. Your family member or friend doesn’t know the process of getting a marriage license and likely has never done officiated before. Trust us that having someone who knows the legals and paperwork behind getting your marriage license and has done a wedding before is calming. Janet, we love you and appreciate everything you did for us!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Janet Moriarty JP 24

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hi Sean and Katie, What a review! I can't thank you enough and I am truly flattered, but as I said to you in the beginning, I love what I do. I hope that you and Sean are settling into married life in your new home. Best to you both, Janet and Paul Moriarty

Eileen · Married on 08/18/2018

Janet and her husband and did such a wonderful job! I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello Steve and Eileen, Thank you for taking the time to do the review for me. It was such a pleasure to have been a part of your memorable day. You and your family were so lovely. Glad that the rain held off! Best to you in the future, Janet

Julie · Married on 07/15/2018

Janet was amazing to work with when planning our vow renewal. She was so kind, helpful and went out of her way to help us make special memories with our family that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend her services. She really cares about people and strives to do her very best. Her husband was even kind enough to do a photo shoot for us and sent us a slide show of the pictures later. Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Hello Julie! Thanks for taking the time to do a review. It is always my pleasure to share in my couples' special celebrations. It was so wonderful to have your kids be part of your day too. Best to you all, Janet

Beth · Married on 07/01/2018

Janet performed a beautiful wedding ceremony for us. We choose vows from several that Janet had prepared, and people have commented on how lovely they were. I was initially a bit nervous, but as I came to stand in front, Janet gave me a moment to catch my breath and a reassuring smile calmed my nerves. It was very much appreciated and the ceremony went perfectly.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Janet Moriarty JP's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. You and Mike are wonderful people embarking on your adventures togethet. Much happiness! Best, Janet