Janet Davis Cleaners Reviews

25 | Berkley, MI

25 Reviews for Janet Davis Cleaners

Terri · Married on 04/21/2018

My daughter wanted to wear my vintage wedding dress (from 1986) for her wedding and Janet David Cleaners made it look bright and new again!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Thank You Terri!

Sharon · Married on 04/29/2017

I've trusted two wedding gowns to Janet Davis cleaners. In both instances they did a beautiful job. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Thank you Sharon!

Susan · Married on 11/30/2016

My dress was carefully examined before the process began and expectations for finished results established....it was a long night of dancing! Small repairs were made and the finished product looks as good as new. I was treated well and the price was more than fair.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Janet Davis Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for your thorough review!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/11/2016

Thank you for preserving my Wedding Dress! A+ service!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Steve · Married on 04/30/2016

If I could give Janet Davis Cleaners 10 stars in each category rather than 5, I would! On the Thursday before our son's wedding we realized that pressing a wedding dress that had been sent to us by UPS was a much more complicated proposition than we had anticipated. Although Kyle initially told us he was backed up, he made the time and actually personally delivered the dress on Saturday when we saw it wouldn't fit easily in my car. The price was reasonable. The wedding was a great success, and the dress was magnificent and ended up in a photo spread in Vogue Magazine.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Taneisha & David · Married on 10/17/2015

Staff was wonderful. Provided a quote on line... I sent picture of my dress. They honored the quote when I went in to get my dress cleaned. I found them here on wedding wire!! And dint know they were located conveniently 10 minutes from home :-)

Sent on 09/01/2015

Beautiful job cleaning my wedding dress! They were able to remove stains including spray on tan stains from my wedding dress. They did mention to me by taking it in a week after the wedding probably did help so the stains did not set in. The dress did take awhile before it was done (four months) but they were dead on the date when it would be ready to be picked up. I would highly recommend Janet Davis!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Janet Davis Cleaners was the perfect choice to clean and preserve my nieces wedding gown. Having grown up in the Dry Cleaning business, I was very careful when choosing a vendor that I could trust and that would preserve the gown for years to come. The staff was kind, curious, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this service.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Badriyyah · Married on 11/27/2014

The bride's gown and my dress for my son's wedding were pressed by Janet Davis Cleaners and their service separated them them from all the rest. They did a fabulous job, handled our dresses with the utmost care and provided many helpful suggestions.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Sierra · Married on 09/14/2014

I highly recommend taking your special gown here. Totally worth the money and service was impeccable.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Thank you Sierra!

My nieces wedding dress was streaked with mystery yellow throughout. This was not discover until 2 weeks prior to the wedding. Janet Davis dry cleaning pulled off a miracle. The dress turned out gorgeous and they kept us in the loop with the process along the way. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • User2651971 · 2+ years ago

Janet Davis Cleaners was very professional and thorough in cleaning my dress. They inspect the dress, note any cleaning issues, and have you review the dress prior to cleaning. The same happens after cleaning and then they have it boxed and ready to go. They even preserved my antique veil (worn by my grandmother, mother, sister, and then me) without issue. I highly recommend their service.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Diana · Married on 09/18/2010

When I purchased my wedding dress it was a design being discontinued by the designer. I had to purchase the dress on tried on in the store so it was pretty dirty from being tried on a billion times.

Naturally needing to have it cleaned before the wedding terrified me....both because of potential cost and the possibility of it being ruined a week before my wedding.

Janet Davis Cleaners did a wonderful job....my dress was spotless and they worked so quickly to get it done within my short time frame. The cost was a relief as well.

Sent on 09/23/2010

stephanie · Married on 05/29/2010

I was very happy with janet davis cleaners. The dress is amazing and tucked away.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Stacy · Married on 07/19/2008

Janet Davis cleaners preserved my wedding gown beautifully for years to come! They removed stains and repaired tears to make it look magnificent again. The owners and staff were extremely friendly and great to work with!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Julie · Married on 06/28/2008

They did an excellent job getting out the dirt stains from 7 years ago. I am very satisfied and grateful or their professional services.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Janis · Married on 10/23/1982

I brought my dingy/yellowing wedding dress that was packed away over 30 years ago. They restored and repaired the dress beautifully and repacked it with great care. Thank you!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Erin · Married on 10/24/2013

I only had my dress cleaned for my wedding, not preserved as I have not gotten married yet. One of the beads fell off of my dress, as they said they may, but I was not told if any did, nor was it marked anywhere. Hopefully that was the only one, which is good, but I wasn't told if any had fallen off so I will need to look more closely.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Chelsea · Married on 05/01/2013

My vintage wedding dress was beautiful after its restoration. I would use this cleaner again.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Pam was wonderful! She took the time to listen to my concerns about possibly keeping part of my dress for sentimental purposes and offered suggestions. She was kind, professional, and timely.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Nina · Married on 06/15/2013

3.0

Janet Davis is a top notch dry cleaners, as reflected in the prices. My gown cost $295 to be cleaned and perserved, which I thought was high. However, they did a great job, got every stain off my dress, and treated me very well. I referred my sister who got married 3 months after me.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Janet Davis did an incredible job all around! The staff was very courteous and knowledgable of the process. My dress was done before the date I was quoted and the preservation is beautiful!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jessi · Married on 08/07/2016

3.8
      3.5

Overall happy with experience. Just takes a couple months. Recommend to others. Very friendly staff.

Sent on 01/11/2017

3.4
      3.0

Got my wedding dress preserved at Janet Davis. They are on the pricey side and takes about 4 months. I am satisfied with the results.

Sent on 03/08/2014