Jane Wiggins Photography Reviews

20 | Waterloo, IA

20 Reviews for Jane Wiggins Photography

Emmalea Steere · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing! She was so support throughout the whole process and really helped make my day special.

Jane was so professional and supportive. She kept me on track and made sure I got all the photos I wanted. I did not have a smooth or easy day and Jane was there through it all, handing me a Kleenex, reassuring me, and just making me feel so much better and more happy about my day. I can’t recommend Jane enough and I guarantee you won’t regret picking this amazingly talented photographer. My photos are absolutely stunning and I’ve received nothing but compliments!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Shelby · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Working with Jane was nothing short of amazing. She captured our day perfectly and we have so many photos to look back on! Shes so creative and so fun to work with. We would recommend 10/10!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Allie · Married on 07/21/2018

We loved Jane and her team! Absolutely great to work with and so sweet. We loved our pictures and were so grateful.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Allie Munday · Married on 07/21/2018

Very easy to work with, beautiful results

Jane was great to work with! She was very organized and responsive to ideas I would like. Her pictures were amazing and I am very happy I chose her for our day.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/01/2018

Jane Wiggins Photography is simply amazing. Her detail and creative ideas make for the most gorgeous photos. Jane and Chelsea captured our ENTIRE day and were so much fun to work with as well. I will cherish these photos forever.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Teri · Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful! Was able to get photos of every single moment of my wedding day. Very professional and very reasonable pricing for the amount and the quality of the pictures!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

Jane was amazing! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone! She captured our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/09/2017

Jane was awesome to work with and so helpful! She did an amazing job for our wedding and our engagement pictures! We were nervous for our first time together with a professional photographer and she was so helpful in giving us direction and making us comfortable! Would definitely choose her again and again!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/03/2017

Jane was great to work with and created beautiful wedding pictures for us. I got my sneak peak (of 50 pictures!) the night of the wedding and got my whole wedding album back so fast and everything was so organized! My pictures were well above average and looked so much better than just "normal" wedding photos! If you want your special day documented beautifully, I would suggest having Jane as your photographer!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/15/2017

Jane was absolutely wonderful to work with and gave us the most beautiful pictures we could ever ask for. From the time we took pictures for our Engagement session to the last hour of the wedding we had the most fun working with her and the pictures show it all. Thanks again Jane for making our memories last a life time!!

Lisa & Todd

Sent on 11/08/2017

Meghan · Married on 04/08/2017

Jane did a wonderful job taking photos. She really pays attention to the little details that make your day unique. I also loved that any special picture we wanted, Jane made it happen. I really wanted a "first look" with my dad and it was no problem. Our pictures are beautiful and Jane made sure that they were perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • AJ

Alainna · Married on 10/01/2016

Loved her work with our engagement photos and based on our sneak peek photo's LOVE our wedding photos. She is very professional and easy to work with. Also for the area we live in (Austin, MN) her price is extremely reasonable when considering you get her all day and her photos are very high quality. This is one happy bride :)

Sent on 10/02/2016

Haley · Married on 08/29/2015

Jane did a fantastic job! We are absolutely in love with all of our engagement and wedding photos that were taken! She's very professional and great at what she does! We would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Jane did an amazing job with both our engagement photos and wedding photos.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/17/2013

Jane did an amazing job on both the engagement and wedding photos. She was great to work with, and great ideas to help make our memories wonderful. She was wonderful with communicating with us about what we wanted for certain pictures. We love looking at our pictures and seeing all of those wonderful memories that Jane helped us capture.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Bethany · Married on 07/20/2013

Jane did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We had a few ideas of moments she should capture, but she took wayyyyy more than we even suggested. She provided images we will cherish forever!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Stephanie and Nick · Married on 06/10/2011

On a day that goes by so fast Jane was there to capture every moment! From the time the ladies gathered for hair and makeup to the final hour of our reception.. She was there to capture every moment of our day. Her creative insight into photographing specific moments was simply genius. She crafted beautiful Images that our children and our grand children will have to look back on for generations. On a day that we will cherish for a lifetime it was a true pleasure to have someone that cared about every second as much as we did ourselves.

Jane Wiggins Photography delivered more than we ever could have hoped for.. Thank you Jane for capturing every piece of the day that will live forever in our hearts.

Steph and Nick Barnett

Sent on 07/31/2014

Jordyn · Married on 10/14/2017

The first contact I had with Jane was so personal and exciting that I knew we chose the right photographer. I could email her any time I had a question or idea and she made me feel at ease when the weather forecast showed rain on our wedding day. She has an eye for detail and captured the personalities of us, our party, and family & friends perfectly. Jane is so good that you don't even notice her, then get your pictures back and wonder how she got that picture! Jane asks you many questions to get to know your style, family & wedding party, and expectations and gives you the perfect day.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Beth Brocka · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Photos

We loved our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Jane! Captured the day and night so beautifully. Her pricing is very reasonable as well!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Chetney · Married on 05/17/2014

Jane did a great job with our wedding. She made us comfortable and we got so many great shots. Her pricing is very reasonable and the quality is great. I also appreciated the fact that she stayed at our reception and got a lot of good pictures of our guests and the dance, I've been to many weddings where the photographer leaves after the first dance, this was not the case for our wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2014