Jane D. Martinez Photography Reviews

Jane D. Martinez Photography 2
Jane D. Martinez Photography 3

Toniann Tuccio · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Highly Recommend

This was our first photoshoot and Jane made us feel so comfortable in what I thought would be a really uncomfortable situation. She knew exactly what to say to get us to loosen up and be ourselves. She is extremely personable and patient. And I couldn’t be happier with our photos. In a busy place like Central Park, she captured photos that made it seem as though we were in our own forest. The quality of our photos was great — and she got them back to us so quickly. She also always answered any questions I had (even after I got my photos). I would highly recommend her for any photoshoot!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kelly · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Stop looking around...Jane is the one you need to have!!

Holy moly! Get ready to look and feel like a super model! We had our engagement photos taken by Jane and they came out better than I could have ever imagined. Jane was amazing at making us feel so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera and boy am I awkward! We received our photos in record time and they were amazinggg. Dont even think about going with another photographer because you will not find anyone better!
    I cant wait for our wedding and the magical photos that she will capture!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Jane D. Martinez Photography 4
    Jane D. Martinez Photography 5
    Jane D. Martinez Photography 6

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2019

Photographer that loves her job.. and it shows!

So we just received our "sneak peek" photos from our wedding at the end of August and I cant stop smiling. Jane was a pleasure to work with for the engagement shoot, but my entire family and wedding party fell in love with her during the wedding. She is SO friendly, funny, and feels like your best friend is taking photos of you. She made everyone feel so comfortable and captured so many incredible moments. We CANT WAIT to see the full album. Will write another review when we get that as well. I cant stress this enough HIGHLY RECOMMEND JANE to any couple out there.. her work is stunning, she's personable, and she clearly enjoys what she does. So much love for this vendor! BOOK HER ASAP :)

Sent on 09/26/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2018

Went above and beyond our expectations!

Jane is on top of everything, she went above and beyond our high expectations, we have been together for 10 years so this wedding was a decade in the making and we really wanted it to be perfect. She has such a great personality, along with being talented and gifted at her craft. Her passion really shines through. We almost didn't do an engagement photo session but she included it in out wedding package and told us it would be good for us to get to know her and get comfortable in front of the camera and boy was she right. We were extremely awkward and she made us laugh and get comfortable, we learned how to pose better for our wedding photos and she took little moments to have us connect and think about why we were marrying each other. It all was very organic and natural working with her and she took much of the wedding stress regarding photos etc off our shoulders and guided us with direction and by being on top of everything, one less thing to worry about when you have so much on your plate when planning a wedding. The experience was more than we could've hoped for, my husband is extremely particular and hates taking photos, but he absolutely loved Jane and felt comfortable, the photos blew him away too. We will be hiring her for future family photos and anniversaries! Thank you so much for everything, we know nothing in this world is perfect but Jane's work exceeeded our idea of perfection!

Sent on 12/17/2018

A · Married on 02/18/2017

We were MORE then happy with Jane D Martinez Photography. I am a working model so when it comes to photographers I know what I am looking for and am very picky. Jane is a great find. She offers a very fast turn around time, was able to meet our specific needs, made us and our bridal party feel so comfortable (this is SO important), and surpassed our expectations when it came to overall quality. We would hire her again!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Karin · Married on 07/23/2016

Jane and her second shooter were wonderful for our big day! My husband and I had moved and decided on an untraditional wedding celebration for our family and friends back home. Our timeline was short and a bit insane, but she made it work! Jane was very professional but also fun and full of life. I highly recommend her services for your special occasion!

Sent on 02/23/2017
  • I

Ilona · Married on 07/18/2015

What can I say about Jane other than her professionalism and infectious personality. She is absolutely incredible to work with and extremely flexible to your needs. She has a unique vision and captures that perfect moment of love. She always gets that "true" photo that shows your real personality. I can't wait to work with Jane again. She's truly incredible.

Sent on 03/27/2017

stevie · Married on 05/09/2015

Jane was did a fantastic job at my sisters wedding! She's very professional yet still a blast to work with. While shooting the reception she made everyone at ease and not awkward at all. During the morning while getting ready we were in a rush and I was nervous my sister wouldn't get all the photos she wanted (i.e detail shots while putting dress on, bouqet, galmour/ stills in the room, etc..) but Jane was quick and knew exactly how to get things done with quality shots and still keep schedule! We were all very happy with how the photos came out, she gives a wide variety and makes sure nothing is missed.
    With an infectious personality and detail oriented photography I hope everyone gives Jane a call :D

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 06/21/2019

June 2019 Wedding

So happy we picked her for our wedding! Our pictures came out amazing

Sent on 09/19/2019

Jane D. Martinez Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review Isabella! It means so much to me. Working with you and Michael was an absolute pleasure! You, Michael, and your family were fun to capture! Thank you for giving me the opportunity!